PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Esplosion, ID: 1-S2-1-2230688 AND FOUR OTHER SKYPERS

Lysergic
November 25th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Account Name: Esplosion
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2230688
In-Game Name: Asian Rice Farmer

Account Name: loldan
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2797190
In-Game Name: bob

Account Name: Raszagal
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2376397
In-Game Name: Rapist Jester

Account Name: ImmaTurtle
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1604270
In-Game Name: Turtle Smuggler

Account Name: Pain
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2986850
In-Game Name: Ercole Conti

Crimes Committed: Skyping to group cheat

Summary:
I, Lysergic, was in this game playing under the name, "Pembroke Welsh Corgi." I was a Mason. I first suspected something was up in the pre-game lobby, when I saw a large group of people join as a party. I didn't have time to note usernames, and forgot about it by the time the game started.

The first day was amusing, but uneventful for rule breaking. I was attacked, but a Bodyguard saved me. The Mason Leader (Rapist Jester, a.k.a. the MOST ADAMANT Skyper in the game) recruited Asian Rice Farmer, another of the Skypers. In a "perfect guess," the FIRST person the Mason Leader recruited turned out to be a Citizen (see attached screenshot). Now THIS was suspicious.

The next day is when shit hit the fan. My fellow Masons started throwing accusations around left and right. "bob" was voted by one of the Masons, with no reason given. Then, another person accused Bob of being Mafia. More accusations followed, including one from Asian Rice Farmer (the Citizen turned Mason) that Turtle Smuggler (color orange, Skyper number four) was Serial Killer.

That night in Mason Chat, I asked Asian Rice Farmer why he thought orange was Serial Killer. He admitted to Skyping, though didn't say who was in his party. Teal also admitted to Skyping. They somehow knew that "bob" was Cult, and killed him. I revealed this information to the town the next day. The rest of the game degenerated into the channel players trying to explain why Skyping was cheating, and the Skypers INSISTING that it wasn't because "Skype is a stand-alone program" (among other terrible reasons, including "donors don't have lives").

There may have been a Skyper in the Mafia or there may not have been. I can't tell from the replay. However, Rapist Jester (real name "Raszagal") and Asian Rice Farmer (real name "Esplosion") directly admitted to it. Ambient seems to be able to see who joins in a party, so whoever joined with them can be assumed to be a Skyper as well. The other three people reported above are people I STRONGLY believe to have been Skyping, for the following reasons:

1) bob, a.k.a. "loldan": was called out as Cult by the two Mason Skypers. When killed, he turned out to really be Cult.

2) Turtle Smuggler a.k.a. "ImmaTurtle": was called out as Serial Killer on Day 2 by Citizen-turned-Mason and admitted Skyper "Esplosion". Rapist Jester attempted to convince everyone that Turtle Smuggler wasn't a Skyper, however it turned out that Esplosion was CORRECT in his "guess" that orange was Serial Killer.

3) Ercole Conti a.k.a. "Pain": was the final person in the game who ADAMANTLY defended Skyping in dead-chat, insulting donors and generally trolling until the end of the game. Also called out bob early on, and supported the other Skypers in general.

This was one of the most horrible examples of Skyping I've ever seen, with people openly admitting to it, failing to see why it was wrong (even when it was VERY CLEARLY explained to them BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE), and generally ruining the entire game (a game that should have been won by town, with 4 Masons, a dead Mafia on the first night, and a generally smooth start).

I don't want to seem pushy, but the Watch List seems way too lenient for these assholes.

Lysergic
November 25th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Sorry; in my anger to get that rant posted, I forgot to attach replay and screenshots. They are attached to this post.

Yayap
November 26th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I approve all 5.
4 are obvious
All five can be in the party.
Pain however only looks like a skyper by defending them and saying that Skyping is not cheating. I am however convinced that he was in that party with the other 4.