March 30th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Vote for our representative.

11:00:00:00

Orpz
March 30th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Frog

oops_ur_dead
March 30th, 2016, 04:30 PM
plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo plis vote mateo

Capitalier
March 30th, 2016, 04:58 PM
hehe mateo xd

GoatseOntheCupboard
March 30th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Everyone here is such a nice player I wish I could vote for u all :^)

Frog
March 30th, 2016, 07:16 PM
copy paste:

Shameless self-plug.

I'd really like to be our site's nomination.

Many of you know me from recent years FM's and M-FM's. In the last couple of years I've consecutively MVPed every 20-30 player game on this site.

Others know me from my general activity from the site, skype and the SC2 mod where I have over 3000 games played.

What you may not know about me is that I have a deep passion for this game for whatever reason! It takes a true mental masochist to put themselves through the constant grind and commitment to play the very best possible every time.

Every time I play, I want to learn a little bit more. I've developed the cross-community game in that effort and passion for learning more styles and strategies. I've gone to Mafia Universe, the hosting site for the championships, to continue this learning and I hope to bring these strategies and styles back here! I've played with nominations and champions from many different sites and I've learned quite a lot.

My style has developed to use every strategy. On first read and playthrough I look for tone reads. On second read I develop mechanical analysis with notes with respect to analytical analysis. Once I find connections I push and prod to see whether pairings or groups I've found are willing to push against each other. On the first day of a 17 player game I plan to develop 3 wagons for optimal mechanical analysis. Titus and Firebringer have seen me use this very method to pin the entire scum team by day 2 in the last 21er game we played that just ended yesterday.

More important than anything, I feel that I would represent our site as a passionate, high effort player who is also currently active in playing games here on SC2, whether they're SC2 mod games, S-FMs, M-FMs, or FMs.

I ask for your vote to see my dream of fulfilling my passion for this game at the highest level. If you vote for me, I promise I will give it everything I have and I will do my absolute best to bring glory to SC2Mafia, as a site that's got more passion for the spirit of the game than any site across the 100+ participating.

Takum1
March 30th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Can't more than one person go?

Frog
March 30th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Can't more than one person go?

Most likely no. There's a slim possibility for 2 picks. Also hi, you're new here :-D Do you play on the SC2mod?

Takum1
March 30th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Most likely no. There's a slim possibility for 2 picks. Also hi, you're new here :-D Do you play on the SC2mod?
Oh.
I did but I don't play on the mod anymore.

Funce
March 30th, 2016, 07:42 PM
copy paste:

Shameless self-plug.

I'd really like to be our site's nomination.

Many of you know me from recent years FM's and M-FM's. In the last couple of years I've consecutively MVPed every 20-30 player game on this site.

Others know me from my general activity from the site, skype and the SC2 mod where I have over 3000 games played.

What you may not know about me is that I have a deep passion for this game for whatever reason! It takes a true mental masochist to put themselves through the constant grind and commitment to play the very best possible every time.

Every time I play, I want to learn a little bit more. I've developed the cross-community game in that effort and passion for learning more styles and strategies. I've gone to Mafia Universe, the hosting site for the championships, to continue this learning and I hope to bring these strategies and styles back here! I've played with nominations and champions from many different sites and I've learned quite a lot.

My style has developed to use every strategy. On first read and playthrough I look for tone reads. On second read I develop mechanical analysis with notes with respect to analytical analysis. Once I find connections I push and prod to see whether pairings or groups I've found are willing to push against each other. On the first day of a 17 player game I plan to develop 3 wagons for optimal mechanical analysis. Titus and Firebringer have seen me use this very method to pin the entire scum team by day 2 in the last 21er game we played that just ended yesterday.

More important than anything, I feel that I would represent our site as a passionate, high effort player who is also currently active in playing games here on SC2, whether they're SC2 mod games, S-FMs, M-FMs, or FMs.

I ask for your vote to see my dream of fulfilling my passion for this game at the highest level. If you vote for me, I promise I will give it everything I have and I will do my absolute best to bring glory to SC2Mafia, as a site that's got more passion for the spirit of the game than any site across the 100+ participating.

Holy hell. You had me from even before you wrote this post frog!

Frog
March 30th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Oh.
I did but I don't play on the mod anymore.

We play on sc2 every weekend if you want to skype party up, you're more than welcome. Just shoot me a pm. :-)

Takum1
March 30th, 2016, 07:52 PM
We play on sc2 every weekend if you want to skype party up, you're more than welcome. Just shoot me a pm. :-)
I'll take you up on that. Who is we though?

Mugy
March 30th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Where's the delicious instant run-off voting? I don't like spoiler effects.

Slaol
March 30th, 2016, 11:28 PM
I would have gone with multiple vote poll. So people can support everyone they support.

watermeloann
March 30th, 2016, 11:33 PM
vote frog

Yukitaka Oni
March 31st, 2016, 12:40 AM
vote frog
Omg. :wm: vote frog
^)o.o)>* here. Take my vote!

FYRE
March 31st, 2016, 01:35 AM
He says vote Mateo, I bote Mateo

Frog
March 31st, 2016, 04:26 AM
vote frog

:> I always knew you'd come back :-D

We, the cult of Watermeloann always believed in you! Thank you for your support :-)

Toadette
March 31st, 2016, 08:48 AM
I voted for the guy who's name is a dog sound.

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 09:34 AM
I support Frog, Orpz, Gerik, Sen, and the Slaol guy as representatives. I'll vote on one of those before the poll ends.

SuperJack
March 31st, 2016, 09:41 AM
I'm selling my vote for £100

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 09:55 AM
My #1 vote was Gerik, but my vote was being wasted as no one followed.

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 10:18 AM

Id do it

Gerik
March 31st, 2016, 10:21 AM
I'm selling my vote for £100
I'm selling mine to the highest bidder.

I appreciate the support. Shame it'd be wasted on me. I like Slaol's idea of a multivote to let people vote for everyone they think is a good candidate.

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 10:43 AM
I'm selling mine to the highest bidder.

I appreciate the support. Shame it'd be wasted on me. I like Slaol's idea of a multivote to let people vote for everyone they think is a good candidate.

It's not really "wasted", but I could support another player who is getting traction. Kind of a broken system.

Multivote does work good, as well, if the #1 voter become unable to participate, we'd logically go with #2. But all the voters on #1 could've changed and made #3 the most popular choice lol.

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 10:49 AM
Ika and Silverwolf didnt vote on the same person. Kind of an insult to both by both imho

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 10:50 AM
It's not really "wasted", but I could support another player who is getting traction. Kind of a broken system.

Multivote does work good, as well, if the #1 voter become unable to participate, we'd logically go with #2. But all the voters on #1 could've changed and made #3 the most popular choice lol.

Tbh i think we should redo poll wih multivote. Documenting the already voted incase they do not get the chance to move over

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 10:50 AM
Is Takumi actually DG, or is he here only to vote on this lol

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 10:52 AM
Is Takumi actually DG, or is he here only to vote on this lol

Votes will only count if the person has played a game here. No offsite impacting onsite

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 10:54 AM
Votes will only count if the person has played a game here. No offsite impacting onsite

That's what I assumed was happening, or at least members of our community. but FM community makes best sense.

But I did IP search on Takumi and it matched Damus & his MFM smurfs, so I didn't know what to think lol

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 10:56 AM
That's what I assumed was happening, or at least members of our community. but FM community makes best sense.

But I did IP search on Takumi and it matched Damus & his MFM smurfs, so I didn't know what to think lol

He should really just vote on his main.

secondpassing
March 31st, 2016, 11:16 AM
Aren't we also going to take out the players who can't go?

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 11:23 AM
Aren't we also going to take out the players who can't go?

Thats why a multivote would be good. If #1 cant go then we go with #2

Brendan
March 31st, 2016, 11:37 AM
Do you guys really want to redo the polling options?

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 11:39 AM
Yes please

Frog
March 31st, 2016, 11:55 AM
Do you guys really want to redo the polling options?

We could do so many methods of voting. Let's try this method, and another in addition, and another, etc. lol.

It's a run-off in an any event.

ccog
March 31st, 2016, 12:21 PM
Frog, what the fuck is an analytical analysis?

oops_ur_dead
March 31st, 2016, 12:26 PM
Mateo is gaining momentum. He's the clear choice if you want SC2mafia to be well-represented in the championship.

Yayap
March 31st, 2016, 01:30 PM
so who is gonna change the voting system to multi-vote before time runs out?

Brendan
March 31st, 2016, 01:34 PM
so who is gonna change the voting system to multi-vote before time runs out?

can't change, would have to make a new thread. don't really like multi vote either.

Firebringer
March 31st, 2016, 01:35 PM
I voted Tossangel.

Helz
March 31st, 2016, 03:50 PM
I do not like Multivote because we may be able to send 2 people

There’s a chance, but I’d put it at 20-25%

At timer end we could just SS the votes and use that to grab our second or their replacements as required. With multivote it allows people to stack votes all over the place letting them jack up counts on players they do not actually support to counter sending a player they do not want to go.

Either Multi-vote or Single vote both have their flaws. Kind of a mixed bag

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 04:50 PM
I do not like Multivote because we may be able to send 2 people

There’s a chance, but I’d put it at 20-25%

At timer end we could just SS the votes and use that to grab our second or their replacements as required. With multivote it allows people to stack votes all over the place letting them jack up counts on players they do not actually support to counter sending a player they do not want to go.

Either Multi-vote or Single vote both have their flaws. Kind of a mixed bag

tie breaking system

1: most votes from FM mvps
2: most votes from previous FM hosts
3: most votes from admin members
4: most votes from respected members
5: most votes from donors

that really should determine it, if its still tied then fuck

Frog
March 31st, 2016, 05:04 PM
tie breaking system

Meh - it'd just be me and Yayap talking at that point. This isn't necessary.

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 05:07 PM

So youre stepping down now and letting Yayap go? Or are we having a poll to decide based on what the community thinks, not 2 people?

Takum1
March 31st, 2016, 05:15 PM
It's better off to have it be single vote based if we are unable to send more than 1-2 at a time. It'll give the vote more meaning and the results would be more telling that way.

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 05:17 PM
It's better off to have it be single vote based if we are unable to send more than 1-2 at a time. It'll give the vote more meaning and the results would be more telling that way.

unless people coming in that might want to send Orpz cause he is Orpz come in and see that its Yayap or Frog already. then they dont vote or hop on a wagon

oops_ur_dead
March 31st, 2016, 05:25 PM

The vote is still young. I assure you that Mateo will win. You and Yayap would have to discuss the second spot.

Takum1
March 31st, 2016, 05:58 PM
unless people coming in that might want to send Orpz cause he is Orpz come in and see that its Yayap or Frog already. then they dont vote or hop on a wagon
You can't please everybody. You don't vote for president through multiple vote.

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 06:02 PM

This isn't voting for the president

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 06:04 PM

do you watch fox?

MattZed
March 31st, 2016, 06:09 PM
Maybe you should.

Takum1
March 31st, 2016, 06:16 PM
do you watch fox?
Off and on.
@Cryptonic
no but it is voting for a representative for our site. Base principle should apply

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 06:23 PM
Off and on.
@Cryptonic
no but it is voting for a representative for our site. Base principle should apply

Presidential elections have a ticket with a support base that you're also voting for. We are voting for one person here.
If the president gets elected and then becomes incapacitated, the runner up Is not the new president.
You cannot relate the two situations

Tossangel
March 31st, 2016, 06:52 PM
I voted Tossangel.

You are so silly. Why is my name even on there. LOL

DarknessB
March 31st, 2016, 07:01 PM
Presidential elections have a ticket with a support base that you're also voting for. We are voting for one person here.
If the president gets elected and then becomes incapacitated, the runner up Is not the new president.

Agreed -- this is far more like Miss Universe. If the winner cannot perform her duties for whatever reason, the runner up shall take her place. Too bad it's not a secret poll though so staff can pull a Steve Harvey and "accidentally" flip the winner and runner up...

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 07:03 PM
Agreed -- this is far more like Miss Universe. If the winner cannot perform her duties for whatever reason, the runner up shall take her place. Too bad it's not a secret poll though so staff can pull a Steve Harvey and "accidentally" flip the winner and runner up...

Laughed twice

BananaCucho
March 31st, 2016, 08:55 PM
Where is the write in option? Trump needs to make sc2mafia great again.

Helz
March 31st, 2016, 08:56 PM
Btw- That 20-25% chance was actually a quote from a conversation with Thingyman. Thats the odds he gave us getting a 2nd vote.

Capitalier
March 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
tie breaking system

so mateo? lol

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 09:21 PM
so mateo? lol

if he was tied for first, sure

FYRE
March 31st, 2016, 09:23 PM
Looks like Mateo will be wrapping this one up easily. Shows over boys

oops_ur_dead
March 31st, 2016, 09:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vFmk2R4.png

FalseTruth
March 31st, 2016, 09:36 PM
Hey oops. should i vote for mateo?

oops_ur_dead
March 31st, 2016, 09:39 PM
Hey oops. should i vote for mateo?

Oh what's up False, long-time no see.

I've looked at all the candidates, and I think Mateo is the clear choice for a fair and balanced candidate. I think everyone in our community will be happy to have him representing us.

oops_ur_dead
March 31st, 2016, 09:47 PM
The #mateo2016 momentum is simply unstoppable at this point. I call on all of you who have seemingly accidentally voted for candidates who are not Mateo to re-cast your votes quickly, lest people think you actually support unsuitable troll candidates.

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 09:50 PM
All hail Mateo

Apocist
March 31st, 2016, 10:00 PM
Apo shall rise up and announce the gold future that Mateo holds!

secondpassing
March 31st, 2016, 10:18 PM
Don't you mods have to unban Mateo if you're going to allow him to represent us?

Slaol
March 31st, 2016, 10:20 PM
Don't you mods have to unban Mateo if you're going to allow him to represent us?

its offsite lol

Archangel69
March 31st, 2016, 10:20 PM
Mateo supporter here, he's the person who can revive this forum. I hope he is able to represent us.

Lysergic
March 31st, 2016, 10:21 PM

Unban him? They're going to make him admin!

Archangel
March 31st, 2016, 10:28 PM
Another Mateo supporter here, I hope he wins this poll because he is the only one that truly deserves it, without him this site is nothing. I hope that everyone can see his greatness and cast their vote for him.

Bruno
March 31st, 2016, 10:41 PM
Mateo 2016 fuck every one else. Tbh its cringeworthy what this means to some ppl

Mugy
March 31st, 2016, 10:48 PM
FUCK THIS, VOTE THIRD PARTY, I'LL THROW MY VOTE AWAY AND ALSO VOTE AGAINST MY BEST INTEREST #MURICA

Takum1
April 1st, 2016, 02:41 AM
i had the wrong example my mistake.

Frog
April 1st, 2016, 04:26 AM
Smurfing trolls... 0_o

For what it's worth, I'm taking these championships seriously. Not sure if that got through to you guys.

Archangel
April 1st, 2016, 04:53 AM
Smurfing trolls... 0_o

For what it's worth, I'm taking these championships seriously. Not sure if that got through to you guys.

Nice life

oops_ur_dead
April 1st, 2016, 06:39 AM
Smurfing trolls... 0_o

Smurfing trolls? 3/4ths of the #mateo2016 voter base has been around for longer than you have. Falsetruth and Capitalier were winning MVPs before you'd even joined.

And of course we're all taking the championships seriously, that's why #mateo2016 has gained so much momentum. We want someone who can truly represent SC2Mafia and make the entire community proud.

Yayap
April 1st, 2016, 06:47 AM
I'll agree, Mateo represents this community the best... but that doesn't mean he is the best choice to play in a FM championship.

Bruno
April 1st, 2016, 10:37 AM
Meh. Imo Mateo is a better player than Feog, both FM and in game Mafia. Frog takes this shit waaaay too seriously lmao get a hobby. That whole essay you wrote on why you should be picked makes me think you've got a mild form of ass bergerz

BananaCucho
April 1st, 2016, 10:42 AM
Meh. Imo Mateo is a better player than Feog, both FM and in game Mafia. Frog takes this shit waaaay too seriously lmao get a hobby. That whole essay you wrote on why you should be picked makes me think you've got a mild form of ass bergerz

I'm convinced by the Bruno Golden Magikarp God. Heil Mateo!

SuperJack
April 1st, 2016, 10:50 AM
Should of just help a fm game to decide the choice.

BananaCucho
April 1st, 2016, 10:52 AM
#trustissues

DarknessB
April 1st, 2016, 10:59 AM
#trustissues

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20115&stc=1

Lysergic
April 1st, 2016, 01:04 PM
Smurfing trolls... 0_o

Because you taking things seriously has worked out so well in the past. xD

Takum1
April 1st, 2016, 03:34 PM
I get the feeling frog is priming himself to use smurfs as an excuse to why he doesn't win, assuming that is the result of the poll.

Helz
April 1st, 2016, 06:50 PM
I'll agree, Mateo represents this community the best... but that doesn't mean he is the best choice to play in a FM championship.

This kinda rings true. But at the same time the reflection of this view makes me want to walk away from this community.

Capitalier
April 1st, 2016, 07:16 PM
This kinda rings true. But at the same time the reflection of this view makes me want to walk away from this community.

ok

oops_ur_dead
April 1st, 2016, 07:27 PM
>mfw 16 people are still voting for a joke candidate

Come on guys, let's get serious here.

Firebringer
April 1st, 2016, 07:28 PM
>mfw 16 people are still voting for a joke candidate

Come on guys, let's get serious here.

You mean that 22 people for Mateo, right?

oops_ur_dead
April 1st, 2016, 07:30 PM

No that isn't what I meant.

Capitalier
April 1st, 2016, 08:08 PM
haha furry

Apocist
April 1st, 2016, 08:49 PM
haha furry

quite hairy

GriM_DeMoN
April 1st, 2016, 11:58 PM
supporting Mateo!! hope he wins he can truly represent this forum!

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 04:27 AM
This poll kind of reminds me of this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/13/4chan-mountain-dew_n_1773076.html

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 05:18 AM

Nice screamer

oops_ur_dead
April 2nd, 2016, 09:42 AM

Let's take a look at the voterbases for the two frontrunners.

The average Mateo voter joined 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago. The average Frog voter joined 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago.
The average Mateo voter has 678 posts. The average Frog voter has 403 posts.
The average Mateo voter has 762.18 reputation. The average Frog voter has 273.56 reputation.

Yeah, bunch of smurfs we've got.

Mugy
April 2nd, 2016, 09:44 AM
Let's take a look at the voterbases for the two frontrunners.

The average Mateo voter joined 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago. The average Frog voter joined 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago.
The average Mateo voter has 678 posts. The average Frog voter has 403 posts.
The average Mateo voter has 762.18 reputation. The average Frog voter has 273.56 reputation.

Yeah, bunch of smurfs we've got.

Are those the actual stats?

oops_ur_dead
April 2nd, 2016, 09:44 AM
Are those the actual stats?

Yep.

Firebringer
April 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
Yep.

I need politfact to check you, cause I myself am too lazy.

oops_ur_dead
April 2nd, 2016, 09:56 AM
Couple more fun stats:

The average Mateo voter posts 0.555 posts/day. The average Frog voter posts 0.4328 posts/day.
The average Mateo voter gets 1.12 rep per post. The average Frog voter gets 0.68 rep per post.

BananaCucho
April 2nd, 2016, 10:00 AM
Keep wasting energy fighting the movement. You can't stop Mateo!

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:01 AM
Lmfao.

The average Mateo is perma banned, not even a member of sc2mafia.

The average troll vote on Mateo is 100%

The average fake account voting for Mateo is Lols.

BananaCucho
April 2nd, 2016, 10:02 AM
Lmfao.

Hi Trump. You can shout lies all you want. You can't stop this.

Firebringer
April 2nd, 2016, 10:04 AM
Couple more fun stats:

The average Mateo voter posts 0.555 posts/day. The average Frog voter posts 0.4328 posts/day.
The average Mateo voter gets 1.12 rep per post. The average Frog voter gets 0.68 rep per post.

So your average Mateo voter spams, and circle jerks rep between each other?
Great!

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:06 AM
Lol. Mateo is permabanned.... It's objectively true.

I don't understand why site admins and moderators are trolling their own site... Poor form.

oops_ur_dead
April 2nd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Lmfao.

I dunno m8, Mateo's never been banned for a month for cheating in an FM by leaking info OOC.

Lol. Mateo is permabanned.... It's objectively true.

Doesn't influence the vote whatsoever.

I don't understand why site admins and moderators are trolling their own site... Poor form.

Voting for a candidate you don't like isn't trolling.

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:09 AM
I dunno m8, Mateo's never been banned for a month for cheating in an FM by leaking info OOC.

I maintain my innocence. I did my time.

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:10 AM

You're legit trolling your own site. Grow up.

oops_ur_dead
April 2nd, 2016, 10:14 AM
You're legit trolling your own site. Grow up.

The majority of people in these polls are picking Mateo. How am I trolling them if they agree with what I'm saying?

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:18 AM
Never get in a fight with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig will love it. :-D

Do as you wish troll. This is your legacy.

BananaCucho
April 2nd, 2016, 10:22 AM
Since yapyap is voting Mateo, I urge everyone voting yapyap to join the movement.

oops_ur_dead
April 2nd, 2016, 10:23 AM
Never get in a fight with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig will love it. :-D

Do as you wish troll. This is your legacy.

I mean, by calling me a pig and saying I'm dirty you aren't really contributing much to anything. You're just flinging insults at me and calling me a troll because I think, along with most of the people who have voted in this poll, that another candidate is better than you.

That isn't mature discussion.

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:25 AM
Since yapyap is voting Mateo, I urge everyone voting yapyap to join the movement.

It's not yayap, it's a fake account "yapyap"

BananaCucho
April 2nd, 2016, 10:29 AM
It's not yayap, it's a fake account "yapyap"

My statement wasn't false :)

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 10:31 AM
Meh, it's an uphill battle. Looks like Mateo's going.

It is kind of funny a perma banned player will be our rep due to smurf accts, but w/e you wish.

Bruno
April 2nd, 2016, 10:32 AM
Grow up, Frog. Sorry nobody thinks you're the FM God that you seem to think you are. I've played with you and Mateo in multiple FMs. Mateo is better than you. I know you're a spoiled brat and used to getting everything your way since your parents are loaded, but this is one thing you can't buy, buddy. If you're as upset as you seem about an Internet poll, you should go outside, or find friends who don't use you for your dad's money.

Archangel
April 2nd, 2016, 10:38 AM
# M A T E O 2 0 1 6

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 10:43 AM
Grow up, Frog. Sorry nobody thinks you're the FM God that you seem to think you are. I've played with you and Mateo in multiple FMs. Mateo is better than you. I know you're a spoiled brat and used to getting everything your way since your parents are loaded, but this is one thing you can't buy, buddy. If you're as upset as you seem about an Internet poll, you should go outside, or find friends who don't use you for your dad's money.

Holy shit dude....

Bruno
April 2nd, 2016, 11:37 AM
Frog conceded Mateo wins

ccog
April 2nd, 2016, 12:50 PM
Frog, who had much more money and was projected to win going in, was BTFO by an outsider Mateo that many people wrote off as a "joke" candidate. Frog is literally Jeb Bush.

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 01:14 PM
Please link Mateos games and accounts for said games for posterity

Admiral
April 2nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Well I guess I gotta vote for mateo.

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 01:35 PM
Well I guess I gotta vote for mateo.

Good choice. I can personally vouch for Mateo's trustworthiness.

Bruno
April 2nd, 2016, 01:36 PM
Frog, I don't care enough to go through years of shit for your damaged ego. People want Mateo more than they want you. Get over it. You can buy DR as it's been proven, but you can't buy the original members. You and your little posse think you run this site. Maybe now you realize how little you're liked.

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 01:38 PM
Frog, I don't care enough to go through years of shit for your damaged ego. People want Mateo more than they want you. Get over it. You can buy DR as it's been proven, but you can't buy the original members. You and your little posse think you run this site. Maybe now you realize how little you're liked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

Bruno
April 2nd, 2016, 01:47 PM
Your childish meltdown proves your real character, and you want to represent us?

Jim
April 2nd, 2016, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure who is more of a joke Mateo or Frog, ya you're right its probably Frog because Mateo is a genuine person who is taking his victory with grace. He isn't talking trash or he wasn't whining when he was behind. He is our true leader because he CARES about the people not about the accolades to boost the large ego for a very small person.

Jim
April 2nd, 2016, 01:59 PM
Inb4 the June 2013 user calls me a smurf.

Tossangel
April 2nd, 2016, 02:07 PM
Wow, this is ugly.

ccog
April 2nd, 2016, 02:09 PM
Please link Mateos games and accounts for said games for posterity

Please apologize to your donors (your dad) and supporters for posterity

Yukitaka Oni
April 2nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
I thought this whole forum is friendly, v(o.o(< I didn't expect there is a (team) and hatred around here v)o.o)>
Can anyone who's neutral pm me what the hell is going on v(o.o(<???

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 03:48 PM
I thought this whole forum is friendly, v(o.o(< I didn't expect there is a (team) and hatred around here v)o.o)>

Just your standard election campaign, I wouldn't call it hatred. There are winners, losers, sometimes hurt feelings, sometimes harsh words, but in the end it's all par for the course.

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 04:02 PM

im not neutral at all - if you're on skype - ask literally anyone voting for me what the real deal is.

1) Mateo is a permanently banned player
2) I'm disliked by administration, and I maintain my innocence for my prior ban, but I've done my time regardless, taken it in the cheek, and returned the site I've played countless games on to help it out - basically I'm being trolled - and administration feels it's better to punish me and troll me than to take the site seriously

Ask Helz for a rundown - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.

Yukitaka Oni
April 2nd, 2016, 04:03 PM
im not neutral at all - if you're on skype - ask literally anyone voting for me what the real deal is.

2) I'm disliked by administration, and I maintain my innocence for my prior ban, but I've done my time regardless, taken it in the cheek, and returned the site I've played countless games on to help it out - basically I'm being trolled - and administration feels it's better to punish me and troll me than to take the site seriously

Ask Helz for a rundown - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.
Maybe i should avoid this vote v(o.o(<.....i feel not safety!

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 04:07 PM
Maybe i should avoid this vote v(o.o(<.....i feel not safety!

Vote for whoever you feel deserves the spot. It's not as if anyone will try to punish you for not voting for them. Democracy truly is the hallmark of a civilized society.

Cryptonic
April 2nd, 2016, 04:22 PM

You thinking you acted appropriately before your ban proves that you're not a good choice to represent us

Yukitaka Oni
April 2nd, 2016, 04:26 PM
Maybe i should vote for Calix, the (unable to be mislynch) v(o.o(<

secondpassing
April 2nd, 2016, 04:27 PM
You thinking you acted appropriately before your ban proves that you're not a good choice to represent us

Well, the end result was that the town team ended up using his strategy. Maybe it wasn't right but I think we can understand why he did it.

On the other hand, I don't know this Mateo guy. I don't see him unbanned yet.

With all respect-

secondpassing
April 2nd, 2016, 04:29 PM
Maybe i should vote for Calix, the (unable to be mislynch) v(o.o(<

If there's a multivote on, I'll vote with you! ^)o.o)/ ^(o.o)^

Yukitaka Oni
April 2nd, 2016, 04:30 PM
Well, the end result was that the town team ended up using his strategy. Maybe it wasn't right but I think we can understand why he did it.

With all respect-

I don't know Mateo too v)o.o)^ is he a awsome guy like :wm: ?

Cryptonic
April 2nd, 2016, 04:45 PM

With all respect-

Doesn't mean that he can work against his win condition in 2 diff games because he's not getting his way and freaks out insults players and accuses them of gamethrowing solely because they're not following his strategy.
What if people don't follow his strategy in those games? Do we really want that to be how SC2Mafia is seen?

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 04:54 PM
Doesn't mean that he can work against his win condition in 2 diff games because he's not getting his way and freaks out insults players and accuses them of gamethrowing solely because they're not following his strategy.
What if people don't follow his strategy in those games? Do we really want that to be how SC2Mafia is seen?

honestly, shame on you for mudslinging as an admin. I know you're enjoying the troll, but this entire premise is absurd. If you can get mateo to get the vote, I'll bow out of your circus

Cryptonic
April 2nd, 2016, 04:59 PM
How is it mud slinging? When you were angry, you started giving non-town roles advice on how to win. That is working against your win condition.

And you definitely insulted people.

Do you need me to link you the posts?

FYRE
April 2nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
honestly, shame on you for mudslinging as an admin. I know you're enjoying the troll, but this entire premise is absurd. If you can get mateo to get the vote, I'll bow out of your circus

I'm trying to keep a level head, but you seem to be spoiling for a fight. You're insulting people left and right, calling my account a smurf, saying SC2Mafia is a circus, comparing oops_ur_dead to a pig. I don't even know about your alleged history of gamethrowing in Forum Mafia games, but apparently you have served a ban for it, and you want to represent us in this? I'm sorry, but frankly your behaviour is kinda repulsive. If you're serious about wanting to represent a group of people, how about not flipping your shit at them?

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 05:06 PM
this troll is personal harassment at this point. please apologize

Yukitaka Oni
April 2nd, 2016, 05:07 PM
Yuki stay neutral v)o.o)^ do not harm, threatening yuki for any reason <(o.o(v ( I vote for :wm: only)
Sign: Law abiding Mafia forum citizen

Cryptonic
April 2nd, 2016, 05:22 PM
this troll is personal harassment at this point. please apologize

I have nothing to apologize for. I am not harassing you, I am voicing my opinion on why you should not be the one to go. I will prove how my opinion in not biased:

You OGC in the "Should I Stay or Should I Go" thread that was hard deleted.
You posted in Calix's game after you were modkilled.
You posted your LW out of the game & Helz had to hard delete (Ask Helz - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.)

Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34937-S-FM-180-Simple-Arsonist?p=566889&viewfull=1#post566889
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34937-S-FM-180-Simple-Arsonist?p=566890&viewfull=1#post566890
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34937-S-FM-180-Simple-Arsonist?p=566891&viewfull=1#post566891
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34902-S-FM-179-Cop-Out?p=566937&viewfull=1#post566937
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34902-S-FM-179-Cop-Out?p=566907&viewfull=1#post566907

You Insulting other players for not listening to you: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34902-S-FM-179-Cop-Out?p=566966&viewfull=1#post566966

There are the reasons I am voting against you, I am in no way personally harassing you.

Jim
April 2nd, 2016, 05:25 PM
I have nothing to apologize for. I am not harassing you, I am voicing my opinion on why you should not be the one to go. I will prove how my opinion in not biased:

You posted your LW out of the game & Helz had to hard delete (Ask Helz - he's objective, semi-retired, doesn't give a fuck what waves he pushes at the moment.)

Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34937-S-FM-180-Simple-Arsonist?p=566889&viewfull=1#post566889
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34937-S-FM-180-Simple-Arsonist?p=566890&viewfull=1#post566890
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34937-S-FM-180-Simple-Arsonist?p=566891&viewfull=1#post566891
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34902-S-FM-179-Cop-Out?p=566937&viewfull=1#post566937
Working against your wincon: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34902-S-FM-179-Cop-Out?p=566907&viewfull=1#post566907

You Insulting other players for not listening to you: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34902-S-FM-179-Cop-Out?p=566966&viewfull=1#post566966

There are the reasons I am voting against you, I am in no way personally harassing you.

No roles revealed and he announced he was a citizen, very interesting...

Firebringer
April 2nd, 2016, 05:27 PM

Yeah, those all happened around the same time and he has apologized for them though.
I wouldn't take that slight as indication of much.

I mean you want to put Mateo represent us over Frog?
I don't know Mateo, but all I have heard about him is the fucked up shit he did when he was around.

Edit: You are voting YapYap I cant get my facts straight for shit.

Yukitaka Oni
April 2nd, 2016, 05:29 PM
No roles revealed and he announced he was a citizen, very interesting...
What game is that v)O.o)^ I don't remember I play a game like that v(O.O(v?!?!?!

Dark.Revenant
April 2nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Locked for being a cancerous thread. Real poll soon.