PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Zeth 1-S2-1-340110

ShogunRua
November 24th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Just played a game with Zeth (1-S2-1-340110) and he is a game-thrower. He was Godfather and was lynched Day 1. In his last will he gave the other two mafia away (me and yellow in the game). We were able to hold out a little bit because I was disguiser, but we still ended up losing and he admitted to his game-throwing in the graveyard after I was killed. Please ban.

Ambient
November 24th, 2011, 11:11 PM
He did indeed reveal the mafia members. Although few people took it seriously at first. There are a few other details in the replay that I want to go back and look over as well.

ShogunRua
November 25th, 2011, 12:32 AM
The only reason they didn't take it seriously was because i was disguiser (and disguiser cleans were off) so I was able to make it look like one of the guys he called out was inno. He still wrote a last will with the intention of throwing the game. He admitted it in the graveyard after I (disguiser) died.

Ambient
November 26th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Intent was clear. He gave his reasoning of giving away the mafia as he wanted a long game as GF. So since he died he wanted it over.

JackAceJack
December 8th, 2011, 06:45 PM
During a game where i was Godfather, 2nd night i told framer " Hung Lo, frame that guy please...", but i said his name by accident during night chat, and spy caught that.

Following day, Framer pmed me "Spy knows im framer cause of u", and during trial, he said that i was the most stupid GF bla bla bla. He could have tried to say it wasnt true, and say its a trick from GF to cheat spy with the chat, but no, he preferred saying to everyone I was Godfather to avenge himself, and moron disguiser tells me following night "you ruined the game".

If that moron framer had shut his mouth and put his ego aside, i could have survived longer to help mafia out. I did an accident, i admit it. But no need to be pissed by a fcking accident at the point of throwing ppl out...goddamn.

Well that's it, he gamethrowed me during trial saying i was GF....

Tasogare_Akira
December 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Zeth is definitely guilty. He says Godfather is "Teal", who identifies as JackAceJack, by saying "its teal, i dont give a fuck if thats throwing because hes an idiot". He definitely revealed godfather, but did not reveal disguiser. I don't know what you guys wanna do with this, since I'm new, but as a repeat offender I recommend 1 week kick-vote list.

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Repeat offense..

Approved and merged.