PDA

View Full Version : FM XXV - Signups (Take Two)

Cryptonic
March 15th, 2016, 10:21 AM
HELLO

House Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell

House Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister

House Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell

House Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen

House Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark

House Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon

Once again taking signups for the FM, to begin shortly after the M-FM ends. If you signed up for the previous game, you will have priority if you sign up again this game.

Please keep an eye on the setup thread as a few changes will be going thru during the M-FM.

Thanks!

SuperJack
Sen
Toadette
Orpz
Calix
TheDarkestLight
Brendan
deathworlds
Mimron
Funce
MattZed
powerofdeath
secondpassing
Lysergic
Voss
Banshis
GameFreak
Fragos
Glip
Bunny
Titus
Slaol
Azuriae
Klingoncelt
Excalibur
FYRE
Clarence
Firebringer
Gyrlander
Frozen Angel
pisskop
Citrus
RLVG

SuperJack
March 15th, 2016, 10:29 AM
/sign

Sen
March 15th, 2016, 10:32 AM
/yus

Toadette
March 15th, 2016, 10:39 AM
/sure in

Orpz
March 15th, 2016, 10:42 AM
/sign

Calix
March 15th, 2016, 10:55 AM
/sign

Mikecall
March 15th, 2016, 10:55 AM
/sign

TheDarkestLight
March 15th, 2016, 11:04 AM
/sign

Brendan
March 15th, 2016, 12:30 PM
/sign

deathworlds
March 15th, 2016, 06:12 PM
/ya sure

Mimron
March 15th, 2016, 06:16 PM
/sign

Funce
March 15th, 2016, 06:17 PM
/signed by the FunyunsMasta

ika
March 15th, 2016, 06:22 PM
/sign

MattZed
March 15th, 2016, 08:21 PM
/presign

powerofdeath
March 15th, 2016, 11:53 PM
/k

Helz
March 16th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Will the same amount of players be in this game?

-edit
I mean the same amount of slots for players

Cryptonic
March 16th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Will the same amount of players be in this game?

-edit
I mean the same amount of slots for players

No, there will be 1 less

Helz
March 16th, 2016, 09:46 AM
No, there will be 1 less

Sorry. I don't think our community can handle this. Its an absolutely amazing setup but even the small FM going right now is a huge lurkfest. If I can pull enough players from other sites I may sign up later.

Cryptonic
March 16th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Sorry. I don't think our community can handle this. Its an absolutely amazing setup but even the small FM going right now is a huge lurkfest. If I can pull enough players from other sites I may sign up later.

There are a lot of players that only play the large scale FM. I'll see how signups go.

SuperJack
March 16th, 2016, 10:41 AM

I shall recruit boob's.

Me and Fred are working on ideas for a new loading screen design.

secondpassing
March 16th, 2016, 11:11 AM
/sign

Lysergic
March 16th, 2016, 04:08 PM
/sign

Apocist
March 16th, 2016, 06:56 PM
/spectate

Voss
March 17th, 2016, 08:11 AM
/sign

Banshis
March 17th, 2016, 10:54 AM
/sign

Lets do this... Again!

Orpz
March 17th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Bump

GameFreak
March 18th, 2016, 06:11 AM
sign/reserve

Fragos
March 18th, 2016, 10:24 AM
/sign

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Sen
March 18th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Keep them coming. Make SC2Mafia great again!

Mikecall
March 20th, 2016, 05:02 AM
Change /sign to /reserve if that is alright?

Lysergic
March 20th, 2016, 02:35 PM

It's not. :'(

Mikecall
March 20th, 2016, 02:45 PM
It's not. :'(

Was trying to say for myself xD, from /sign to /reserve xD.

But yeh :(, I dont think I would have time for a full blown M-FM with RL stuff coming up.

Cryptonic
March 22nd, 2016, 11:37 AM

sorry, once you sign in blood, your soul belongs to sc2mafia

Glip
March 24th, 2016, 07:46 PM
/sign

Orpz
March 28th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Bump

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 08:35 AM
Halo.

If I do end up amending setup for less people, the 6-sided is no longer applicable.
What would people prefer?
1) 2 Mafia, Neutrals, Town
2) 5 Sided Mafia, Mafia, Neutral, TPR, Town, TPR
3) 1 Large Mafia, Neutrals, Town

I'd probably aim for around 25 people.

Sen
March 31st, 2016, 11:42 AM
How would option 2 work?
There are 2 TPR factions there, does that mean both win with the Town, but not with each other?

Cryptonic
March 31st, 2016, 11:51 AM
How would option 2 work?
There are 2 TPR factions there, does that mean both win with the Town, but not with each other?

Yea, basically how it is now. In Option 2, one TPR can win with Mafia or Town. Other TPR can win with Neutrals or Town.

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 04:40 AM
Hey Crypt - would you consider changing the format of the FM?

Something we haven't done on this site which would probably be more conducive WRT activity is altering the FM into a mini-mash type of game with ITAs and events.

It creates a much more fast paced and fun environment where everyone really ends up feeling connected to the game instead of solely relying on night actions for alliance resolves.

FYI - the traditional setup for mashes are ±25% of the players are wolf team, ±75% of players are village team.

Twice a day there are ITA's and events that are announced at the start of the day.

ITA's are In Thread Attacks, where everyone has the ability to publically shoot someone during these short time frames, with ±15-25% chance of the shot succeeding.

Some roles revolve around ITA's:
e.g. "You will have a 0% shot success in ITAs"
e.g. "You will have a 100% shot success in ITAs"
e.g. "You can angel a player to protect them for a 24 hour period including ITAs"

Events also come into play, where anyone may participate in the events, some event prizes are public, some event winners are public, others are not. Prizes include a vig day shot, an alignment check, losers of events sometimes being killed on the spot.

I know it's a lot to throw into modifications, but it creates a fun environment and requires about the same amount of players as an FM.

I could see the 6 opposing factions have unique buffs with respect to ITAs for example. Even if it's not for this particular FM, I'd like to work through this idea with you or anyone who is interested in setting this up.

SuperJack
April 2nd, 2016, 05:03 AM
Hey Crypt - would you consider changing the format of the FM?

Something we haven't done on this site which would probably be more conducive WRT activity is altering the FM into a mini-mash type of game with ITAs and events.

It creates a much more fast paced and fun environment where everyone really ends up feeling connected to the game instead of solely relying on night actions for alliance resolves.

FYI - the traditional setup for mashes are ±25% of the players are wolf team, ±75% of players are village team.

Twice a day there are ITA's and events that are announced at the start of the day.

ITA's are In Thread Attacks, where everyone has the ability to publically shoot someone during these short time frames, with ±15-25% chance of the shot succeeding.

Some roles revolve around ITA's:
e.g. "You will have a 0% shot success in ITAs"
e.g. "You will have a 100% shot success in ITAs"
e.g. "You can angel a player to protect them for a 24 hour period including ITAs"

Events also come into play, where anyone may participate in the events, some event prizes are public, some event winners are public, others are not. Prizes include a vig day shot, an alignment check, losers of events sometimes being killed on the spot.

I know it's a lot to throw into modifications, but it creates a fun environment and requires about the same amount of players as an FM.

I could see the 6 opposing factions have unique buffs with respect to ITAs for example. Even if it's not for this particular FM, I'd like to work through this idea with you or anyone who is interested in setting this up.

Please I know you have learnt all these new abbreviations. But I don't know what you mean when you use them!
And isn't this something you could of private messaged crypt about?

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 05:06 AM
Please I know you have learnt all these new abbreviations. But I don't know what you mean when you use them!
And isn't this something you could of private messaged crypt about?

WRT = with respect to
ITA = In Thread Attacks = day vigi ±15-25% chance of hitting

I posted it here to gauge interest in the idea in general. :-)

Cryptonic
April 2nd, 2016, 07:43 AM
Seems highly imba to put a massive amount of random chance actions into a thread multiple times daily, especially when everyone is in different parts of the world x_x.
Twice a day the number of players would drop by 15-25%, seems like it's a good way to end a game fast.

Firebringer
April 2nd, 2016, 07:44 AM
I can be in as a replacement Crypt. Latest big games have been keeping me down ;(

Frog
April 2nd, 2016, 07:59 AM
Seems highly imba to put a massive amount of random chance actions into a thread multiple times daily, especially when everyone is in different parts of the world x_x.
Twice a day the number of players would drop by 15-25%, seems like it's a good way to end a game fast.

I can understand this line of thought, I thought so as well before playing them.

Basically players are limited to participating in one of the two ITAs a day. Because they're public shots, it's a very easy way of revealing teams agendas publically.

Certainly, these games are much faster paced and end sooner than later.

Typically only the first 3 days involve ITAs and events, thereafter it's strictly night/day actions and lynches.

Whatever the case, I'd like to see how much more steam the signups gather to get a check on actual active player counts.

Orpz
April 3rd, 2016, 05:53 PM
Bump!

Bunny
April 3rd, 2016, 08:30 PM
I'll /sign as long as you can confirm it won't be a failure again.

Titus
April 3rd, 2016, 08:31 PM
/in if anonymous

SilverWolf
April 3rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
/in if anonymous

If not, you should out since ika already signed here.

ika
April 3rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
signed long ago.

MattZed
April 3rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
/in if anonymous
This FM will certainly be anon, lol

DarknessB
April 3rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
This FM will certainly be anon, lol

That having been said, I think it would be kind of cool to have a non-anonymous FM in the future at some point. At the very least, it would let some of the older names interact with some of the newer names. It's a bit different / depersonalized when you have no idea who you're dealing with, until after the game is long over.

ika
April 3rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
SilverWolf

come sign up and play my love

SilverWolf
April 3rd, 2016, 09:40 PM
@SilverWolf (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=14298)

come sign up and play my love
@ika (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=6424) OK

/sign

Titus
April 4th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Yup. It's anon, so I can stay. I saw your signup, that's why I asked

ika
April 5th, 2016, 01:36 AM

No you can't, the agreement was to not play games we are in. Annons are included.

Only shows that you can't keep your word just like when you said you wouldn't pick sides.

Takum1
April 5th, 2016, 02:03 AM
i get the sense that there is a bunch of drama between you two. I don't know what happened or whats going on but it is just a game and you gotta be able to put drama outside the game.

ika
April 5th, 2016, 02:27 AM
i get the sense that there is a bunch of drama between you two. I don't know what happened or whats going on but it is just a game and you gotta be able to put drama outside the game.

Thats the thing, the drama is because of the games. its not something that can be jsut put "outside the game"

Takum1
April 5th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Thats the thing, the drama is because of the games. its not something that can be jsut put "outside the game"
Why not?

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 04:48 AM

It's very common post-game to get ... salty.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/e/ef/200x200px-ZC-ef0b4f7f_salt.gif

Honestly, there are any number of reasons for players to hold grudges that can range from:
-Blatant Gamethrowing
-Horrible Hosting
-General Trolling/Douchebaggery
-History of Aggression
etc.

I agree, it'd be great if we just played in an environment that fosters the spirit of the game instead of personal salt. As I understand, this particular feud extends off-site and this agreement helps keep everyone 'sane'.

Cryptonic
April 5th, 2016, 05:02 AM
Why not?

Don't worry, it's meta and you can use it against them to evoke emotional responses

SilverWolf
April 5th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Ika-let's talk about this privately and not bring it here. I am willing to play with Titis in anon games. I don't want to discuss personal shit here please. Titus should know exactly why she is in the wrong and that is enough. She is also easy to read. It's fine by me. Please drop it. Thanks <3
ika

Toadette
April 5th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Don't worry, it's meta and you can use it against them to evoke emotional responses

I hate that word meta its my trigger word. Stop it!

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Cryptonic

Please include the full setup in the first post

Zakronius
April 5th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Frog told me to in.

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Goes without saying, i'm defending my title.
Zack - you're a champ. I mean this literally Season 2 champ! Haha, you guys probably remember Zack from Season 2 vs. TDL.

Titus and Firebringer just recently played with Zack in a 20er as well.

Planning on bringing +10 if we can accommodate for the setup Cryptonic

Calix
April 5th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Goes without saying, i'm defending my title.
Zack - you're a champ. I mean this literally Season 2 champ! Haha, you guys probably remember Zack from Season 2 vs. TDL.

Is he the same Zack that was in that recent MU game?

Zakronius
April 5th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Is he the same Zack that was in that recent MU game?

My name on MU is Zack, yeah. It was already taken here apparently.

edit: and Zaccino in season 2 of the mafia championships

Azuriae
April 5th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Hmm...

Eudyptula
April 5th, 2016, 05:58 PM
I met a Frog that directed me here and said I should /sign, so here I am. :3

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 05:59 PM
I met a Frog that directed me here and said I should /sign, so here I am. :3

bulbagarden FTW

Helz
April 5th, 2016, 06:20 PM
/sign
My wish came true

Zakronius
April 5th, 2016, 06:20 PM
/sign
My wish came true

texas, nice

Helz
April 5th, 2016, 06:25 PM
texas, nice

Best country in the world imo : )

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 06:26 PM
/sign
My wish came true

Helz - we're doing this right - ±50 signs

Firebringer
April 5th, 2016, 06:27 PM
I am still in to be first replace you need Cryptonic.

I don't want to be in the starting phases.... I lose too much energy when I try to put in the effort and don't feel like anyone else is doing any in the early phases.

Slaol
April 5th, 2016, 06:34 PM
/slaol

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 06:36 PM
I am still in to be first replace you need Cryptonic.

I don't want to be in the starting phases.... I lose too much energy when I try to put in the effort and don't feel like anyone else is doing any in the early phases.

look at the last round of this - particularly me who was mod error killed N3/4 ish - YOU CAN DO IT Firebringer !!!!

Cryptonic - if you need a hand modding, look to the ±30 people who are voting on the polls but aren't signing up ;-)

Slaol
April 5th, 2016, 06:36 PM

Titus bb

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Titus bb

Titus - you are always welcome

ika - you are always welcome

<3 Peace and love

Helz
April 5th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Helz - we're doing this right - ±50 signs

Yeah, I have 1 or 2 more that may sign. I just didn't want to sign originally with the same player list.

Still have 0 respect for the 'lurk to win' crowd I expect all players to dedicate 19 hours a day and at least 1500 posts a day (From each player, not total). If you can't do that you are just a slacker : P

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I have 1 or 2 more that may sign. I just didn't want to sign originally with the same player list.

Still have 0 respect for the 'lurk to win' crowd I expect all players to dedicate 19 hours a day and at least 1500 posts a day (From each player, not total). If you can't do that you are just a slacker : P

L2W is not exclusive to lame players. Certainly this setup entertains involves to higher degrees, unless it's going to be a repeat of reds + neutrals figuring out the game for greens which is lol!boring. IMO, this setup extends to 40 players and we have a real game, get the subs list up to 6.

Slaol
April 5th, 2016, 06:41 PM

I'm actually in a place to do it this time

Cryptonic
April 5th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I expect all players to dedicate 19 hours a day and at least 1500 posts a day (From each player, not total). If you can't do that you are just a slacker : P

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/25627456.jpg

Helz
April 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM
L2W is not exclusive to lame players. Certainly this setup entertains involves to higher degrees, unless it's going to be a repeat of reds + neutrals figuring out the game for greens which is lol!boring. IMO, this setup extends to 40 players and we have a real game, get the subs list up to 6.

Yeah. I often see town who say 'I want to lurk until a few days pass so there is information to work with' as opposed to actually working to generate that information. Its honestly a worse play because at least scum can justify L2W by saying their night action can win the game for them.

Frog
April 5th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Yeah. I often see town who say 'I want to lurk until a few days pass so there is information to work with' as opposed to actually working to generate that information. Its honestly a worse play because at least scum can justify L2W by saying their night action can win the game for them.

Lol Exactly - so straight forward- scum less players more power - town more players less power - L2W DOES NOT work for town mechanically. It's lol!fail. Hopefuly crypt support the site and we can make this game awesome :-D

Azuriae
April 6th, 2016, 07:24 AM
/sign

It's been a while.

Klingoncelt
April 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM
/sign

/in

and /pre-in for all future M-FMs.

Frog
April 10th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Cryptonic

Cryptonic

Also - there's a big game starting today, can we start the FM a week from now please?

SuperJack
April 10th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Would be a good time to start. S-FMS ongoing now would be over.

And the less time waiting = more chance people dont back off.

Clarence
April 10th, 2016, 03:29 PM
/sign

Zakronius
April 11th, 2016, 02:58 PM
sorry, but I'm going to have to out. too much going on right now

Frog
April 11th, 2016, 03:01 PM
/out

"enjoy your stay"

Eudyptula
April 11th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Afraid to say I'm /out as well, other things have come up.

Cryptonic
April 11th, 2016, 03:58 PM
That's perfectly fine, I assumed you all would unsign when you originally signed up

Helz
April 11th, 2016, 04:16 PM
That's perfectly fine, I assumed you all would unsign when you originally signed up

I thought about it but decided I won't unsign. I will try to draw more active players. This really is an amazing setup. I am just worried about the activity level

Clarence
April 12th, 2016, 07:19 AM
/unsign

Cryptonic
April 12th, 2016, 07:29 AM
OK

I am currently in the middle of moving. After I am settled from the move, I will reexamine how many signups there are. I will amend the setup accordingly!

BananaCucho
April 12th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Send my role pm to this account thnx

Excalibur
April 12th, 2016, 06:02 PM
/Victory and Glory!

Helz
April 12th, 2016, 10:13 PM
/unsign

Very regretfully.

ika
April 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
/out

SilverWolf
April 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
/unsign

Azuriae
April 12th, 2016, 11:56 PM
What's up with all these unsigns?
I don't remember people being so volatile with their signs/unsigns when I last played here.

SilverWolf
April 13th, 2016, 10:44 AM
For me, it's because I've gotten busier recently. I will reserve for now.

/reserve

ika
April 13th, 2016, 10:45 AM

/reserve

i have more personal reasons

if im truly needed to sign/reserve i cna do it but i will be very strained

FYRE
April 13th, 2016, 12:02 PM
If there are some spaces available I'd like to play

Cryptonic
April 13th, 2016, 12:34 PM
If there are some spaces available I'd like to play

urine the game

Voss
April 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
i'm still in, and loooveee the setup.

Cryptonic
April 13th, 2016, 01:24 PM
I am in the middle of moving, so game will begin once I am settled in new place.

If needed, I will try to reduce the # of players in the setup to be more accommodating. Something like:

House Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell

House Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister

House Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell

House Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen

House Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark

House Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon

If anyone have any opinions or suggestions to # of players per factions, ect, then please PM me with your ideas and I'll gladly take them into consideration over the next few days :) thanks.

ika
April 13th, 2016, 01:37 PM
/reserve

Frozen Angel
April 13th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I will sign in if there is still available slots

Frozen Angel
April 13th, 2016, 02:16 PM
actually I don't feel good about it.

/out

sorry

Lysergic
April 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
/unsign

Very regretfully.

):

You could always stay for one more big FM.

i have more personal reasons

if im truly needed to sign/reserve i cna do it but i will be very strained

If you guys unsign, the terrorists have won! Stick it through.

EDIT:
@Crypt: why only 2 in the Martell faction? That night chat will get lonely pretty quickly.

Helz
April 13th, 2016, 07:31 PM
):

You could always stay for one more big FM.

If you guys unsign, the terrorists have won! Stick it through.

EDIT:
@Crypt: why only 2 in the Martell faction? That night chat will get lonely pretty quickly.

If I am really needed I will replace in. I just figured the time line would drag and it would make my exit a little messy.

Brendan
April 13th, 2016, 07:45 PM
If I am really needed I will replace in. I just figured the time line would drag and it would make my exit a little messy.

There's no reason to make an exit.

Clarence
April 14th, 2016, 05:39 AM
/count me in again

Cryptonic
April 14th, 2016, 06:18 AM
/count me in again

Wb friendo

Cryptonic
April 14th, 2016, 06:21 AM
House Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell

House Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister

House Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell

House Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen

House Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark

House Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon

Or that

Lysergic
April 14th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Man I literally cannot wait for this one.

When can we start whining about the name theme? xP

BananaCucho
April 14th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Man I literally cannot wait for this one.

When can we start whining about the name theme? xP

Names of resigned staff with clever twists plz.

Lysergic
April 14th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Names of resigned staff with clever twists plz.

Too soon, dawg.

Unless we're going all the way back to the COM days, in which case dibs on KevinPowers. Doesn't need to be modified; he parodied himself without help.

Firebringer
April 14th, 2016, 11:56 AM
/signed

Gyrlander
April 14th, 2016, 12:06 PM
/sign lul

Sen
April 14th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Whatever names theme you pick, please make sure that they are different enough that people can tell one from the other easily. A couple of examples:

- Good names: FM XIX; besides Jan and Xan, it was easy to tell everyone apart; the names were uncommon and didn't sound similar, even when being part of the ame lore.

- Not so good: Prime Minister 2; unless you know your James Bond actors, you would've had a hard time telling them apart. Someone complained about all the names sounding the same.

- Bad names: Heaven Descends M-FM; bunch of random, similar names in English (there were even two Thomas) that you can only learn if the player using that account is pretty active and/or makes interesting contributions.

Lysergic
April 14th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Whatever names theme you pick, please make sure that they are different enough that people can tell one from the other easily. A couple of examples:

- Good names: FM XIX; besides Jan and Xan, it was easy to tell everyone apart; the names were uncommon and didn't sound similar, even when being part of the ame lore.

- Not so good: Prime Minister 2; unless you know your James Bond actors, you would've had a hard time telling them apart. Someone complained about all the names sounding the same.

- Bad names: Heaven Descends M-FM; bunch of random, similar names in English (there were even two Thomas) that you can only learn if the player using that account is pretty active and/or makes interesting contributions.

Name theme should be FM's. So people will be named FMI, FMII, FMIII, etc. We can relive the glory days of yore!

Cryptonic
April 14th, 2016, 12:31 PM
I also really hate names that are 2+ words, or have symbols OMG

Fragos
April 14th, 2016, 12:31 PM
My naming theme was good, because the characters of One Piece were easily recognisable.

Frozen Angel
April 14th, 2016, 02:15 PM
/in again

I have nothing else to do and feel bored :(

BananaCucho
April 14th, 2016, 03:37 PM
/in again

Yes please stick around :)

MattZed
April 14th, 2016, 07:22 PM
/in again

Please don't be on an enemy faction, lol.

deathworlds
April 14th, 2016, 07:29 PM

That was me btw.

Sen
April 14th, 2016, 07:43 PM
That was me btw.

Cheers, mate. Let's party all week long.

Frozen Angel
April 14th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Please don't be on an enemy faction, lol.

I'll try!

SilverWolf
April 15th, 2016, 02:17 PM

/reserve

/out even as reserve

ika
April 15th, 2016, 02:19 PM
/reserve

/out entirely

Slaol
April 15th, 2016, 06:48 PM
/out entirely

You will literally not be mist

pisskop
April 15th, 2016, 07:42 PM
/in

SilverWolf
April 15th, 2016, 07:58 PM
/in

Holy shit, Hi Pisskop!!

pisskop
April 15th, 2016, 08:00 PM
\o/

Hies!

ika
April 15th, 2016, 08:06 PM
\o/

Hies!

HI piskop

Frozen Angel
April 15th, 2016, 08:20 PM
/out

pisskop
April 15th, 2016, 08:23 PM
I went shopping for sites, and when I saw this one it clicked.

It also looks like my old political forum, reskinned.

Hows yall doing?

Brendan
April 15th, 2016, 08:27 PM
is it a meme to sign and unsign itt

Frozen Angel
April 15th, 2016, 08:31 PM
There is a pisskop in this now

Klingoncelt
April 15th, 2016, 09:21 PM
/in

Woot!!

Hi!

Klingoncelt
April 15th, 2016, 09:23 PM
/out

Why?

This place is different from that place.

Stay & play.

Slaol
April 15th, 2016, 09:23 PM
/unsign because I'm 7 and have no back bone

Frozen Angel
April 15th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Why?

This place is different from that place.

Stay & play.

This pisskop is not different from that pisskop. he is still the fucking shit who insulted me and accused me of abusing my mothers death. Do you ever expect me to forgive this shit?

pisskop
April 16th, 2016, 10:39 AM
o/

Im kind of a aggressive prick at times.

but look!, So fluffy

Frozen Angel
April 16th, 2016, 11:37 AM
o/

Im kind of a aggressive prick at times.

but look!, So fluffy

Is this a poor try to apologize? or I'm misunderstanding ?

pisskop
April 16th, 2016, 03:11 PM
More talking to the audience who might not know me than you.

Are you giving me the chance to apologize? You've made it really hard to when you post about how any response to you postgame by me would be ignored. At least 2 games now.

I would apologize. Its effect was destructive.
<.<
>.>

But your replacement only made it worse by not playing.

secondpassing
April 16th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Probably a good time for me to apologize as well.
Frozen Angel, I never meant to belittle your efforts you placed into the M-FM. I simply chose my words incorrectly. My intention was to calm you and assure you that as a whole, the world holds many treasures. As humans, surely we sometimes discount all the blessings we have in life.

There is a good chance I am younger than you. My comments thus were not meant to be a lecture.

Sorry for the trouble.

M-FM Clarence Shephard's replacement

Citrus
April 16th, 2016, 04:49 PM
/in if you need more players, /replace if you need more replacements

Frozen Angel
April 16th, 2016, 08:25 PM
More talking to the audience who might not know me than you.

Are you giving me the chance to apologize? You've made it really hard to when you post about how any response to you postgame by me would be ignored. At least 2 games now.

I would apologize. Its effect was destructive.
<.<
>.>

But your replacement only made it worse by not playing.

effects?

Are you kidding me? You insult people mother and push their personal life to make an effect into game? Their Game's .........

anyway. I have been a bit unfair about giving you a chance to speak. I do apologize for that.

edit : And yes it was destructive Pisskop.

It was hardly abusive , Personal and destructive to both game state and our relationship as some people who might have been friends not enemies like this. I forgive people as fast as I get mad at them but your case is not only about me. There are absoloutly clear lines in abusive manners and you passed all of them.

I will listen to what you have to say about this and I might reconsider my behavior about this matter but that depends on what you have to say.

Frozen Angel
April 16th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Probably a good time for me to apologize as well.
Frozen Angel, I never meant to belittle your efforts you placed into the M-FM. I simply chose my words incorrectly. My intention was to calm you and assure you that as a whole, the world holds many treasures. As humans, surely we sometimes discount all the blessings we have in life.

There is a good chance I am younger than you. My comments thus were not meant to be a lecture.

Sorry for the trouble.

M-FM Clarence Shephard's replacement

nah it was all ok. part of me was just trying to push a lynch on your jesus. Part of me was upset about being in a situation that I couldn't win. and part of me was like : Be a vigilant! Be a vigilant ! ...

and you were right. I crossed the game border that day. I do apologise if I made the game a very unhappy place. and Thank you for being such a great person to move forward and apologizing for a thing that wasn't your fault by any means.

SuperJack
April 17th, 2016, 01:44 AM
So we can all get along and play Nicely? :)

Lysergic
April 17th, 2016, 02:32 AM

Mafia is serious business dude.

Frozen Angel
April 17th, 2016, 03:12 AM

no i dont think i can play with him

sorry

SuperJack
April 17th, 2016, 04:06 AM
:( but accounts are anonymous

Frozen Angel
April 17th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Still This Personal matter might affect my gameplay and I'm trying to avoid tension in my games.

I can't try to forget my personal issue while he says his apology will be becuase my replacement was worst than me and he has no shame about the main issue itself. I do wait to see if he has anything else to say about the matter as he said I didn't let him apologize. He has all my permission to do so anytime he wants .

SuperJack
April 17th, 2016, 04:54 AM
Oh... OK. I was looming forward to playing with you :) maybe one of the smaller games.

Frozen Angel
April 17th, 2016, 06:00 AM
Ok fuck my stormy Personality

/in again

I do accept his partly apology. Let's not discuss this any further before I change my mind.

Klingoncelt
April 17th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Ok fuck my stormy Personality

/in again

I do accept his partly apology. Let's not discuss this any further before I change my mind.

Good.

I was going to suggest he join with one of his several alts and you'd never know it was he.

Firebringer
April 17th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Good.

I was going to suggest he join with one of his several alts and you'd never know it was he.

I am secretly an alt of you all.

Frozen Angel
April 17th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Is this hard to not discus it? can you guys just dont post any comments about it?!

Cryptonic
April 18th, 2016, 05:18 AM
Ok I'm moved over. Rolecards, ect, will be sent out shortly after I get Internet set up lol

Frozen Angel
April 18th, 2016, 09:22 AM
may I ask what is the final state of setup ? how many players are in ?

Cryptonic
April 18th, 2016, 09:43 AM
House Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell
Hidden Martell

House Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister
Hidden Lannister

House Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell
Hidden Tyrell

House Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen
Hidden Targaryen

House Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark
Hidden Stark

House Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon
Hidden Baratheon

This one for 26 players

Fragos
April 18th, 2016, 11:56 AM
But there are 32 sign-ups. You counted everything?

SuperJack
April 18th, 2016, 12:03 PM

Gotta have reserves.
And some player used a smurf to double sign

BananaCucho
April 18th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Gotta have reserves.
And some player used a smurf to double sign

Wasn't me! >.>

Cryptonic
April 18th, 2016, 12:28 PM

I can do 29 players, but that leaves me with like 5 players on standby

BananaCucho
April 18th, 2016, 12:34 PM
I think the 26 players would work perfectly

Cryptonic
April 19th, 2016, 11:18 AM
do people want new account names?

RLVG
April 19th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Thought I had signed up lol.

/sign

BananaCucho
April 19th, 2016, 11:26 AM
do people want new account names?

The States work fine if you wanna use those again

Cryptonic
April 19th, 2016, 11:26 AM
The States work fine if you wanna use those again

Makes it a tiny bit easier for me, but just thought some people might be predisposed towards certain states due to prior game lol

RLVG
April 19th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Makes it a tiny bit easier for me, but just thought some people might be predisposed towards certain states due to prior game lol

If you need name ideas, go for the colors.

Cyan, Teal, Blue, Red, Crimson, Scarlet...

GameFreak
April 19th, 2016, 11:35 AM
I'd like new names. Its how i remember the FMs.

Cryptonic
April 19th, 2016, 11:39 AM
If you need name ideas, go for the colors.

Cyan, Teal, Blue, Red, Crimson, Scarlet...

I like this idea, TBH.
One words, no symbols, easily identifiable

Or since there is 26 people, I could go with the phonetic alphabet lol

GameFreak
April 19th, 2016, 02:16 PM
got an ETA here ?

Cryptonic
April 19th, 2016, 02:37 PM
got an ETA here ?

Internet is supposed to be setup tomorrow morning. So after that, I will fix the setup images, archive old posts, delete PMs, change passwords, send out rolecards. Probably start on the weekend.

Klingoncelt
April 19th, 2016, 06:06 PM

If we do that we'll know some of the roles/factions, won't we.

Klingoncelt
April 19th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Could use the names of the 26 counties in Ireland.

Cryptonic
April 19th, 2016, 06:27 PM
If we do that we'll know some of the roles/factions, won't we.

No, how? Accounts would have new roles.

Stealthbomber16
April 19th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Shakespearean plays!

:D

Cryptonic
April 19th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Seems like long names to vote lol

secondpassing
April 19th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Names of the /signs randomized.
\(o_o)/

secondpassing
April 19th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Or we could do cities.
I also really like the colors suggestion.

MattZed
April 19th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Different kinds of food!

Can't wait to see FM Pizza lynch FM Chow Mein.

Frozen Angel
April 19th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Names of the /signs randomized.
\(o_o)/

dont give me pisskop name :|

Klingoncelt
April 20th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Names of dead Presidents.

SuperJack
April 20th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Names of old forum users

Klingoncelt
April 20th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Names of breakfast foods - Cheerios, ScrambledEgg, Grapefruit, Toast, Muffin, CocoaPuffs, PopTart, ...

Klingoncelt
April 20th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Names of old forum users

Names of users from other forums.

Ooooh! Oooooooh!!!

Names of shit roles!!

Cryptonic
April 20th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Names of old forum users

die

Cryptonic
April 20th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Names of dead Presidents.

i was actually considering this last time, but decided against it

Firebringer
April 20th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Names of breakfast foods - Cheerios, ScrambledEgg, Grapefruit, Toast, Muffin, CocoaPuffs, PopTart, ...

Its 4/20
You know waht that means for Kling :P

BananaCucho
April 20th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Names of Pokémon. I will always vote for that.

But of the original 150. And none that are evolutions of each other, too confusing.

SuperJack
April 20th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Woman.

Firebringer
April 20th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Woman.

I am Katniss Everdeen.

Clarence
April 22nd, 2016, 06:31 AM
/unsign

Fatalis
April 22nd, 2016, 06:32 AM
/sign

SuperJack
April 22nd, 2016, 06:33 AM
/unsign

:(

Cryptonic
April 22nd, 2016, 06:41 AM
Ok guys I've sorted out the old forums and fixed counter. Just accounts and role cards left to do

Fragos
April 22nd, 2016, 06:41 AM
I still think that three members per each house is quite a small number.

Frozen Angel
April 22nd, 2016, 06:48 AM
I as scum enjoy less people in my faction tbh

Fatalis
April 22nd, 2016, 06:53 AM
:(

don't worry its me

Cryptonic
April 22nd, 2016, 07:02 AM
I still think that three members per each house is quite a small number.

Well, it can't be increased without increasing opposing faction sizes. it's like adding 3-5 players each time you increase 1 faction.

TheDarkestLight
April 22nd, 2016, 07:13 AM
Well, it can't be increased without increasing opposing faction sizes. it's like adding 3-5 players each time you increase 1 faction.

More factions obv

Cryptonic
April 22nd, 2016, 07:23 AM
How about a FFA

SuperJack
April 22nd, 2016, 07:24 AM
don't worry its me

You are clearance?

TheDarkestLight
April 22nd, 2016, 07:26 AM
How about a FFA

Genius

Frozen Angel
April 22nd, 2016, 07:29 AM
what is an FFA ?

Cryptonic
April 22nd, 2016, 07:29 AM
what is an FFA ?

A Free For All lol

ika
April 23rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
A Free For All lol

if you do a FFA me and silver will sign right back in

edit: im talking to her now

SilverWolf
April 23rd, 2016, 08:42 PM
if you do a FFA me and silver will sign right back in

edit: im talking to her now

Well, I'd love to do an FFA sometime. That would be a blast.

deathworlds
April 23rd, 2016, 11:23 PM
/reserve

AIVION
April 24th, 2016, 01:38 PM
/Sign

Cryptonic
April 26th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Final shit being set up. Accounts should be out by Friday, game currently scheduled to start Saturday if all goes as planned.

Voss
April 27th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Anyone have a picture of the wheel that someone made that illustrated who was allies with who?

MattZed
April 27th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Anyone have a picture of the wheel that someone made that illustrated who was allies with who?
I mean, it's the color wheel. Red is teamed with Orange and Purple; Orange with Red and Yellow, etc.

Cryptonic
April 27th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Yea, you're allied with the 2 factions that are beside your faction in the list. Exception is top & bottom connect, so Baratheon & Martell are allies.
I can make a quick chart, but can't upload while @ work

Voss
April 27th, 2016, 01:51 PM
I could have sworn there was an image of it. It's fine, I get it, I just wanted the supposed image I thought existed. Maybe it was in the previous game?

SuperJack
April 27th, 2016, 03:08 PM
I could have sworn there was an image of it. It's fine, I get it, I just wanted the supposed image I thought existed. Maybe it was in the previous game?

its somewhere, someone else made it. dont know where, look for the last sign up thread or somethin

Cryptonic
April 27th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Found it
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19048&stc=1

MattZed
April 27th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Found it
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19048&stc=1
Oh gawd kill this. Colors are wrong and the chart connects you to the three factions you need to kill, not your allyes. Not very intuitive arrangement, either.

GameFreak
April 28th, 2016, 01:34 AM
here is what 5 mins of paint got me

neighbours are allies

Cryptonic
April 30th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Accounts should be going out today.

Titus
May 1st, 2016, 12:12 AM
Everything ok here?

Cryptonic
May 1st, 2016, 05:40 AM
Yes, got busy last night. Didn't want to only send out half and then have to stop lol.
Accounts going out in a few mins

Cryptonic
May 1st, 2016, 06:17 AM
Accounts have been sent out. If you did not receive a rolecard PM, you are placed on first reserves. Those who are unable to check in during day 1 will be swapped out to reserves.

Frozen Angel
May 2nd, 2016, 01:35 AM
Everything ok here?

omg . Is this The Titus?!

hello!

Forum Mafia GM
May 11th, 2016, 05:11 AM
Still need reserves if anyone is interested

Kovath
May 11th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Still need reserves if anyone is interested

I can do so.

Availability is a harder problem than caught-up-ness to resolve, after all.

SuperJack
May 11th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Ask the people from the matrix 6 game personally and they might accept. Posting here it gets quickly lost and ignored.

Forum Mafia GM
May 11th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Ask the people from the matrix 6 game personally and they might accept. Posting here it gets quickly lost and ignored.

Already done

Quick
May 17th, 2016, 01:33 AM
Can someone explain to me, or at least direct me to info on this whole FM business?

Firebringer
May 17th, 2016, 02:48 AM
Can someone explain to me, or at least direct me to info on this whole FM business?

FM is our big game that we host about twice a year.
Its about 30 players big (normally), and this one started about 2 weeks ago.
I think they are still taking replacements though, so you could replace into it.

I think its down to 17 players? Not sure.

Quick
May 17th, 2016, 02:51 AM
FM is our big game that we host about twice a year.
Its about 30 players big (normally), and this one started about 2 weeks ago.
I think they are still taking replacements though, so you could replace into it.

I think its down to 17 players? Not sure.

How many posts are in the thread?

Firebringer
May 17th, 2016, 02:52 AM
How many posts are in the thread?

You can go look at the FM section.
Each Day thread is a individual thread.
I think the first day has like 70~ pages.
The rest are smaller.

Firebringer
May 17th, 2016, 02:53 AM
This is the section:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/436-Day-Chat

Quick
May 17th, 2016, 02:54 AM
You can go look at the FM section.
Each Day thread is a individual thread.
I think the first day has like 70~ pages.
The rest are smaller.

This is the section:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/436-Day-Chat

I'll take a peek then decide if I want to sub in.

Quick
May 17th, 2016, 02:58 AM
Good lord, that's a lot of posts!

Are you guys having trouble finding people for replacement? I suppose I can sub in if there is like dire need for people, but I'm not really sure how I'm going to handle all that material.