PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Stalking 101 - Keeping People Off Your Backs in the New Forum

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Rule No.1

Do not do this!

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 05:52 AM
<.<

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Rule No.2

Under Settings --> General Settings --> Login & Privacy --> Invisible Mode On

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 05:55 AM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread.
I suspect one of them is Nick!

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 05:59 AM
Rule No.3

Under Settings --> General Settings --> Friends & Contacts --> Remove all Friends or Contacts

Why make it easy for them to stalk you? Make them work for it.
For those who felt happy for receiving a lot of friend invites recently... you have been duped!
Forum Mafia always starts before Day1!

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 06:00 AM
I suspect one of them is Nick!

Both of us!

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 06:03 AM
And remember, someone is always watching and will quick reply when you least expect it.

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Rule No.5

Do not perform your duties (for moderators)

Rule No.4 pending approval from Illidan...

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 06:18 AM
You must be hoping that Illidan approves your msg before reading Rule No.5

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 06:43 AM
You must be hoping that Illidan approves your msg before reading Rule No.5

Nah. Tried anonymous post after seeing your reply. Found that I requires moderator's approval.
By the way, there are nearly 30 people lurking around. Chances are everyone is here.
And here's

Rule No.6

Prepare lots of dud post. In other subforums. Make them lose count. But then again, night chat is... or is it not?

Make dud posts under Infraction Discussion and Mafia Player Reports at your own risk!
Make sure to post some under General Discussion which do not increase your post count!

Ubernox
November 24th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Excellent.

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Rule No.7

Curse the About Me --> Statistics. Fear Recent Activity.
Most importantly, DEMAND FOR LONGER NIGHTS! Make em lose sleep!

PMs are not advised due to needs for archiving.

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Rule No.7

Curse the About Me

Curse you Nick.

They weren't suppose to know that.

Capitalier
November 24th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Curse you Nick.

They weren't suppose to know that.

Rule No.8

Kill Yayap.

(also, there's someone who obviously didn't read this thread lol)

BorkBot
November 24th, 2011, 08:58 AM
You mean me?

Yeah, thanks for the tips. I am a newb. Phear my inexperience.

CmG
November 24th, 2011, 09:46 AM
All in the name of WIFOM

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Rule No.9

All in the name of WIFOM

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Rule No.10

You can run but you cannot hide. Go to Member List. Sort by Last Visit. Those with 1 minute are currently active. Compare with list of online users. Profit!

As an apology to Yayap.

philie
November 24th, 2011, 11:39 AM
rule No.11.
I hope you die tonite

Kromos
November 24th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Im pretty suspicious of people that turn invisible mode on as they are probably trying to hide their night actions :O

Sumikoko
November 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Rule No.3

Under Settings --> General Settings --> Friends & Contacts --> Remove all Friends or Contacts

Why make it easy for them to stalk you? Make them work for it.
For those who felt happy for receiving a lot of friend invites recently... you have been duped!
Forum Mafia always starts before Day1!

Haha, I suppose this would apply to me. I had no idea such, I wouldn't completely say "underhanded" but rather, extensive use of all resources was a part of the tactics employed by some members. I must say, thank you for making me aware of this, Nick. Though, heh, of course this could be your ploy to assemble the less experienced to trust you more in a... oh shall we say, recent circumstance that requires trust. :) But perhaps Sumi is just being overanalytical. Kufufu.

"The real amusement, however, starts here, at least, for me. Now that they know I'm aware, and since the friend connection works both ways and it's possible for me to reverse-stalk, I wonder how many of them withdraws from my list..." is what I'd like to say. But considering I am aware that the last game used anonymity in such a way, to the best of my understanding, that would have made the possibility of stalking by friendship moot... Well. It makes it very hard for me to doubt the sincerity of those who did friend me (aw, warm fuzzy feeling <3). Unless, someone would like to tell me otherwise. In which case Sumi needed a human target for chainsaw practice anyway. :)

BorkBot
November 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM
As I said, the likelihood of Ash appearing through a gap in the space-time continuum with modern day equipment to rip the bad guys apart is pretty much nill.

So you shouldn't fear death by a chainsaw.

Not yet, anyway ;)

Ash
November 24th, 2011, 03:16 PM
As I said, the likelihood of Ash appearing through a gap in the space-time continuum with modern day equipment to rip the bad guys apart is pretty likely. Ash is an epic motherfucker that beats up bad guys so many times, he can pretty much take out the entire gang of Team Rocket and etc.

i do it all the time, ujellybro? :D

CmG
November 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM
HERRESY!!!!! :O

Poke Ash is not Evil Dead Ash! Never ever do that again!

BorkBot
November 24th, 2011, 05:19 PM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/309/b/e/army_of_darkness_sketch_by_dhstyle-d327amz.jpg

Epic undead killer Ash wipes the floor with Poké-Ash any day of the week

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Rule No.10
As an apology to Yayap.

The topic says: Anti-Stalking 101... not Stalking 101.
Stop giving out all my tools of the trade. The less they know, the more careless they usually are.

I declared you to be my nemesis. This shall prove interesting.

Nick
November 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Chill... we might still be friends. See it as... removing the pressure from you to perform...

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 09:04 PM
<.< I'm still here bro.