PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} FobioJ - 1-S2-1-341795; Pilotman - 1-S2-1-3220132

Lysergic
November 22nd, 2011, 11:23 PM
Account Name: FobioJ
Account ID: 1-S2-1-341795
In-Game Name: FreeTacoz
Crimes Committed: Game throwing/Cheating

Account Name: Pilotman
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3220132
In-Game Name: Sergio Flores
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Summary: In this game, I (Lysergic) was playing with the in-game name "Christian Metz." I was the Serial Killer. Over the course of the game, I managed to kill 2/3 mafia. Towards the end of the game, I noticed "Nappa" PMing a lot with FreeTacoz. FreeTacoz got the Coroner lynched, claiming that he came back as having knives. That night, I attacked Nappa; it failed, and I realized that Nappa was the GF. The next day, FreeTacoz got lynched by the angry town. As it turns out, he really WAS investigator. He purposefully was getting town members lynched in order to avoid being killed by the Godfather. The GF himself admitted this during a VERY extended standoff between the GF (Nappa), the Veteran, and I (SK). Replay is attached and clearly shows the game throwing. Additionally, other people in the game were upset and said they would report this.

Note, I am NOT reporting the GF for gamethrowing since he technically played for his win condition. However, the Investigator (FreeTacoz - FobioJ) DEFINITELY tried to throw the game to the mafia and directly played against his win condition.

Ambient
November 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM
I fixed a few details.

Ambient
November 23rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
Here are my findings. FobioJ & Pilotman joined the game in a party. The investigator only investigated only once during the entire game. After the disguiser is killed by the SK the investigator (FobioJ) messages the Godfather (Nappa) that he wants to help the mafia win. He had never investigated Nappa, so he had outside knowledge. Furthermore he said he was Sergio's friend and wanted to help since the town was stupid. FobioJ then helped lynch a coroner then help defend the godfather. Once in dead chat it becomes clearer that Pilotman was his skyping partner ranting about how they are not cheating because and I quote verbatim "THROWING THE GAME IS NOT FUCKING CHEATING YOU DUMBASS."

Ultimately the SK won the game, and the two cheaters had failed.

Account Name: FobioJ
Account ID: 1-S2-1-341795
Crimes Committed: Game throwing/Cheating

Account Name: Pilotman
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3220132
Crimes Committed: Cheating