PDA

View Full Version : Should I Stay or Should I Go

Frog
February 24th, 2016, 11:22 AM
I fear if I stay I'll take a turn to for the toxic.

If you want me to stay, please say so.

If you want me to go, please say so.

ThePaladin
February 24th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I fear if I stay I'll take a turn to for the toxic.

If you want me to stay, please say so.

If you want me to go, please say so.

I would recommend suspending the poll until S-FM Cop Out ends since this is directly relevant to multiple player's actions in that game(currently ongoing of the time of this post).

Frog
February 24th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Ok guys, wait an hour and a half to post. -_-

Toadette
February 24th, 2016, 11:31 AM
How about option 3: adapt. Don't be so arrogant to the point that if people don't bow down to worship the ground you walk on you rage and ruin games. That's a good one, I'd vote for that.

Frog
February 24th, 2016, 11:36 AM
How about option 3: adapt. Don't be so arrogant to the point that if people don't bow down to worship the ground you walk on you rage and ruin games. That's a good one, I'd vote for that.

I had one more tip for the arsonist in that type of a game you're hosting.

Would you recommend against me suggesting it in a theoretical mafia discussion topic?

I would assume you would because that would be playing against my win condition.

Which is gamethrowing.

But if it's allowed in some spheres, why is it not allowed in all spheres?

Be consistent.

This is what will make me turn into a toxic player.

Toadette
February 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM

Would you recommend against me suggesting it in a theoretical mafia discussion topic?

I would assume you would because that would be playing against my win condition.

Which is gamethrowing.

Be consistent.

You're not supposed to talk about games outside of said games. The rules apply to you too, Frog.

Calix
February 24th, 2016, 11:39 AM

Which is gamethrowing.

Be consistent.

"It's your fault that I'm being an arsehole - sorry, 'toxic player' - because you don't agree with me. This counts as gamethrowing due to my unbelievable arrogance, even though I am bending the rules myself."

Frog
February 24th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Look, if you've made up your mind, let me know.

I want to know if this site in majority supports gamethrowers or not.

If you tell me to go, I'll go.

Brendan
February 24th, 2016, 11:47 AM
I'll say that this site supports fun and it seems like everyone else was having fun. No one else has complained about the results. Please stop posting for now.

Calix
February 24th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Look, if you've made up your mind, let me know.

I want to know if this site in majority supports gamethrowers or not.

If you tell me to go, I'll go.

Play me a violin. Why don't you ask the admins wherever you think gamethrowing is occurring?

Of course, that would involve you doing something about it instead of jacking off on your own ego.

ThePaladin
February 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM
I'll say that this site supports fun and it seems like everyone else was having fun. No one else has complained about the results. Please stop posting for now.

TBF no results have came in since the game that this is related to, is still ongoing.
As such, I would assume no players are complaining yet and it's a false conclusion to assume that there will be no complaints about the game.

This thread really shouldn't have started till after game ended.

Yukitaka Oni
February 24th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Go away Frog, I don't want you to stay here ^)o.o)^!!!! I want you to BE here v(o.o(<!

Brendan
February 24th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Please don't discuss ongoing games. There is already a discussion about the issues going on within higher channels. I was debating closing this thread before but I will now.

Firebringer
February 24th, 2016, 01:55 PM
If you leave though, how will you enjoy our circle jerk we have every week?