PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR 4 Tossangel's Island

Tossangel
February 18th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Cancelled

Now casting for Survivor 4 Tossangel's Island. This game is loosely based on the TV show. Your goal is to outwit, outplay and outlast everyone else. Challenges, tribal council votes and alliances...OH MY!

My goal is for this edition of forum Survivor to go a little faster than the previous ones. Skype is a must for communication. If you hibernate for long periods of time or are not able to get online at least once every 12 hours, this game isn't for you. I will share more details on the rules of the game in a future post. 16 spots available. In the end, only one will remain. The prize for this game will be bragging rights as the sole survivor of season 4. Players please post /sign below and PM me your Skype name and time zone.

Start time TBD. You will have at least 12 hours notice before the game begins.

1. Toadette
2. Stealth
3. Icee
4. Ika
5. Shadow
6. NoctiZ
7. Freshman
8. Drizzt
9. Firebringer
10. Orpz

Toadette
February 18th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Omg another one

/in if you make it clear when game starts

Stealthbomber16
February 19th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Episode 4: a new host.

/placeholder sign

Still considering it.

Tossangel
February 19th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Rules and Gameplay

You will start out on multiple tribes. Eventually, as the number of players left in the game dwindles, you will merge into one tribe and will compete for a seat at the final tribal council. We will have challenges that will determine which tribe or individual wins immunity at the next TC. Tribal council is where someone will be voted off the island. The first few people will be out of the game for good. Sometime later in the game, the people voted off will start to comprise a jury. This jury will vote for the winner, once we get to the finals. What are you willing to do to make it to the end? Will you be a loyal ally, will you lie or turn on your alliance? Be careful who you put on the jury, as they will be the ones who choose the winner.

Voting

You will have at least 12 hours (possibly more) to submit your vote during tribal council. You will not know the exact deadline.
If you fail to vote, your vote will be cast for yourself.
If you fail to vote a 2nd time during the game, you will be the one eliminated that tribal.
In the event of a tie, we will re-vote and the persons who are tied will not participate in the vote.

Idols

There will be one idol available per tribe during the multi-tribe phase. You may get lucky and receive an idol clue to help you obtain it. Once this idol is played, it will be put back in the game with the opportunity to be found again (in multi-tribe phase). You will not be told if someone has found the idol or not. There may be opportunities to obtain other idols during the game. If you play an idol at tribal, all votes cast for that person will not count. You may play it for yourself or someone else.

IceePirate
February 19th, 2016, 09:49 PM
I suggest making immunity idols a non-tradable item in the rules, my 2 cents. Also, /sign. Should be fun to play a full game from start to finish.

ika
February 19th, 2016, 09:59 PM
/sign

ShadoNinjaX
February 20th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Revenge time

I'm in

NoctiZ
February 20th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Sure, don't have anything going on anyway :P

/sign

Tossangel
February 20th, 2016, 06:09 PM
I am enjoying planning the challenges. The first one is going to be fun! This new challenge has not been seen in any of the previous forum Survivor games. We will get started soon after the sign ups are full.

freshman
February 22nd, 2016, 07:09 AM
I'll play

Tossangel
February 24th, 2016, 01:38 PM

ika
February 24th, 2016, 02:43 PM
ill see if i can rally ppl come monday if this isnt filled

Tossangel
February 28th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Dont forget to PM me your Skype name (if I dont already have you added) and time zone.

Drizzt
March 5th, 2016, 02:40 PM
/sign

Tossangel
March 28th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Still looking for sign ups!

Firebringer
March 28th, 2016, 02:21 PM
/in

Tossangel
April 4th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Bumping for more sign ups

Orpz
April 5th, 2016, 06:44 PM
/sign

Tossangel
April 11th, 2016, 06:06 AM
This game has been cancelled due to lack of sign ups.

powerofdeath
April 11th, 2016, 06:25 AM
/sign if you need someone