PDA

View Full Version : No Cult Win For Me

Lysergic
November 22nd, 2011, 02:49 PM
So I'm missing 4 roles for All Roles victory. Of them, the only one I've NEVER gotten is Cult. So in the game I just played, I started as a Doctor. I got recruited on Night 1. After a touch-and-go game, Cult managed to pull out a win. I expected to get my first Cult win, and instead didn't. Is this because I didn't get Cult right out of the gate?

I'm starting to think I will NEVER get All Roles simply because I never get the ones I need.

Is this supposed to be how it works, or is this a legitimate glitch? If it is a glitch, can I post my Bank file to have this fixed?

Celt
November 22nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
because I didn't get Cult right out of the gate.

Yes.

BorkBot
November 22nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
I believe it says on the splash screen that only your starting role counts for achievements. So you won as a Doc, not as a Cultist. You need to be Cultist from day 1 to get that achievement.

I do agree it's one of the more difficult ones to get, but it's not impossible.

Yayap
November 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM
Getting a win with the cult or mason leader is proving to be hard for most people, not because it is a hard role to win as but because how few games have it. Only the first cultist will get the win.

Winning as all roles is an achievement to be proud of.
But yes, this is how it was designed and not a bug.

Lysergic
November 22nd, 2011, 03:09 PM
Damn. That's literally the first time I've BEEN a Cultist.

As for the others, I've been Coroner 4 times. Every time I die on the first night. The last time, I literally announced in chat that I was Coroner and just wanted the win. Vig shot me that night. I was pretty pissed. Dx

SilentShadow
November 30th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah you have to be cult first thing, but still for me I've actually won as a cult off the bat, and I don't have my win anymore. For whatever reason it removed it :(. I want to get it back, but I have other games taking up my starcraft 2 time, so I doubt it's gonna happen anytime soon :(

Ash
November 30th, 2011, 08:13 PM
just do 14 cults vs 1 mason leader.

problem solved :smile:

SilentShadow
November 30th, 2011, 08:22 PM
just do 14 cults vs 1 mason leader.

problem solved :smile:

That's when you miraculously get Mason Leader.... and everyone quits....