PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Islaystuff, ID: 1-S2-1-2305730; Garholm, ID: 1-S2-1-2563478

The Cheat
November 22nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Account Name: Islaystuff
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2305730
In-Game Name: Sips

Account Name: Garholm
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2563478
In-Game Name: Totties

Crimes Committed: Cheating via Collaboration Outside Game

Summary:
So we start this game with only 1 drop, looking pretty promising. Then, a few days go by, and there's very few kills (besides a failor execute). The SK has missed a few kills, Mafia has missed a kill or two, and no one is claiming being healed. Eventually we put Sips on the stand because he was being accused of being an imposter Doctor. Turns out he really was the Doc, and as soon as he gets in dead chat he says "I've been helping Mafia the whole game." Totties, who was Mafia and dead by then, chimed in later on "confirming" it.

Now, this at face value doesn't tell me much. It could have just been sarcasm. He even claimed being witched multiple nights. However, after going through the replay, a few things are apparent:
1) Sips was only witched one night. He lied.
2) Every other night he could, he was healing either Totties (his claimed buddy from above) or the other vulnerable Mafia, Rodrigo (who I have determined was not involved in this collaboration, but Totties told Sips who the Mafia were). It was either two or three SK attacks on these Mafia members that were prevented by Sips's healing of the Mafia the entire game. Because of this coupled with the Town's invest roles dying off early, the Town was screwed.
3) On Night 6 I think it was before he was lynched, Sips made a last will that said something to the effect of "I've been helping Mafia all game." It was later erased.
4) Islaystuff and Garholm's IDs were right next to each other when the game loaded, confirming they were in a party when joining.

Normally, since the SK ultimately ended up winning due to the GF being an idiot, I wouldn't mind. But the fact is these guys ruined the Town's entire game by healing Mafia all game. Totties would have died to the SK on Night 2 if he hadn't been healed by Sips (and Rodrigo Night 4), which would have given the Town some much-needed information and also let the SK know just what the hell was going on.

This game was late at night. I even slept on it prior to coming here to make sure I was certain of what I was seeing in the replay. They didn't even get a win, but they sure as hell ruined the game.

Ambient
November 22nd, 2011, 02:42 PM
I will look into it within the hour.

Ambient
November 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Night 1 - Islaystuff (doc) heals Garholm (disguiser). Garholm says "Don't kill sips. He's doc gonna heal us."
Day 2 - No one is lynched
Night 2 - Islaystuff (doc) heals Garholm (disguiser). Garholm is attacked by SK and lives.
Day 3 - 2 deaths. One from jailor.
Night 4 - Islaystuff (doc) heals the consort. Mafia doesn't kill for no reason.
Day 5 - Rodrigo is accused by Light Green (detective). Islaystuff (doc) says don't vote him (anti-town). No one is lynched.
Night 6 - Islaystuff (doc) heals the consort.
Night 7 - Godfather targets sips (doc) much to Garholm's (disguiser) dismay. Doc survives because godfather is witched.
Day 8 - People skip day >.>
Night 9 - Islaystuff (doc) heals the consort. Garholm is killed by the SK.
Day 10 - Vote stalls on consort. No lynch
Night 11 - Islaystuff (doc) write last will "I have been helping mafia"

and I am tired of watching the replay. Guilty.