PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} WaldoNinja, ID: 1-S2-1-2809336 | Maegord, ID: 1-S2-1-422907

Tesseract
November 22nd, 2011, 03:11 AM
Account Name: WaldoNinja
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2809336
Crimes Committed: Cheating, Game-throwing
In-Game Name: Applejack (mayor)

Account Name: Maegord
Account ID: 1-S2-1-422907
Crimes Committed: Cheating, Game-throwing
In-Game Name: The Court of Mages (godfather)

Summary:
This is what has unfortunately come to be a fairly typical skype tactic.
Mafia doesn't kill important town roles (such as mayor or vigilante).
Mayor doesn't lynch mafia appropriately, despite them being fairly well outted.
On the last night the skypers suicide.
Game is thrown; no one wins.

If you watch the replay, chain of events is easiest to watch from Maegord's point of view, as he is godfather.
He even tells the Consigliere (Shoe/ShoeTactical) that he knows Mayor and he is ally.

Screen shots attached:

Godfather-reveals-mayor-is-ally.png
From Maegord/The Court of Mages point of view, in night chat with mafia.
The other mafia member already suspects a party.

Mayor-declares-Colbert-protected.png
Mayor (WaldoNinja/Applejack) declares Stephen Colbert 'protected'. Mafia does not attack him after this - up until the last night.
Note: I originally suspected that Stephen Colbert was part of the skype party, but I have removed him as I do not have enough evidence to feel comfortable accusing him.

Suspicion-heavily-on-GF-but-Mayor-lynches-obvious-doctor.png
At this point in the game, two people have cast serious suspicion on Maegord/The Court of Mages.
Luzio (game name) was revealed as amnesiac, and it has already been reported to town that an amnesiac has remembered they are a doctor.
Nonetheless, Mayor (WaldoNinja/Applejack) lynches the doctor, instead of Godfather.

Even-at-risk-of-lynch-Godfather-will-not-strike-Mayor.png
Though other mafia begs Godfather to kill mayor so town will not have massive voting advantage the next day, Godfather still refuses.

Mayor-lynches-consig instead-of-GF.png
Though Shoe (game name - player ShoeTactical) is obviously Consigliere (having masqueraded as investigator all game), and the Consigliere will not replace the godfather if the godfather dies (per role options) —*Mayor chooses to lynch Consigliere rather than his skype pal.

Other-mafia-also-knows-they-are-skype-party.png[i]
As the three of them are lynching the last person standing besides them, he expresses that he believes they are partied and cheating, as Godfather refused to strike Mayor, Vigilante.

[I]Though-Godfather-could-easily-win-now-he-suicides.png (Maegord's PoV)
At the very bottom the screen, "You decide to kill yourself."
Only vigilante and mayor remain, so the godfather could easily win simply by killing one or the other.
Instead, he suicides.

Mayor-suicides-before-the-last-night-also.png (WaldoNinja's PoV)
Last day, before they are even finished lynching the Consigiliere, "You decide to kill yourself."
Perhaps the best proof they are skyping (or other voice chat) and planning to throw the game — as no ingame discussion takes place about suiciding, and yet, they both do it.

This is perhaps a considerable amount of effort —*but I have to admit, skype cheaters really do ruin the game for all, and it pisses me off. :P

Just a little PS: I particularly enjoyed seeing that Maegord was in here checking the report forums right after this game... I assume to see if any of us were reporting him.

Goonswarm
November 22nd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Approved, cheaters going to cheat.

Ambient
November 22nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Maegord has been reported numerous times with no action against him because of no replays. This time there is conclusive evidence of cheating.

Night 1 - Maegord (Godfather) is jailed and claims to be doctor.
Day 2 -WaldoNinja (hidden mayor) claims to be healed multiple times. When he was not attacked to protect his friend (as no mafia kill as GF was jailed).
- The town had investigated Dark Green (framer), and instead of classical misdirection.. Maegord starts lynch against him. The mayor reveals and lynches him. As
maegord says to 'heed our mayor.' Purple convinces five of the town he is innocent. However, the mayor and the remaining mafia vote to lynch him and ends in a tie.
Night 2 - Purple suggests to kill the mayor. Maegord says "Hell no. He is our best ally. We do know who applejack is. Framer is executed (no foul play, invest found him.)
Day 3 - Light Purple is Doctor, claims to be many times over the course of his 'life'. Maegord says he is annoying and town follows. This kill has town to blame.
Day 4 - Orange (lookout) trolls and get lynched easily. Black says to not trust blue.
Day 5 - Light Pink (Jailor) last will also points finger at blue. Light Green (doc) says blue is mafia, because another doc does not fit in roles list.
Day 6 - Teal lynches Purple. Leaving Godfather, Mayor, and Vigilante.
Day 7 - Maegord shoots Red and commits suicide. WaldoNinja commits suicide.
Day 8 - Nobody wins.

These players have been reported multiple times for similar events. It is clear they were skype cheating. Both the Mayor and Godfather we both not playing to win.

Recommendation: At least Double-length Watch list.

Elixir
November 22nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
God damn it Maegord.

Dark.Revenant
November 23rd, 2011, 12:28 AM
DL KV List; repeat offenses.

NinjaNamedWaldo
November 23rd, 2011, 11:41 PM
To clarify, Stephen Colbert was NOT with us. We just happened to like his name, so we gave him the honor of dying last.

Maegord
November 23rd, 2011, 11:55 PM
I clarify, Stephen Colbert was NOT with us. We just happened to like his name, so we gave him the honor of dying last.
Aye. If that Colbert fellow was with us, he was doing a great job of suggesting to lynch us, and forcing me to kill him, instead of suicide.

Colbert would, in-fact, not be credit to team. And he merely survived due to him being god damn Stephen Colbert. Also, Batman.

Deathfire123
November 24th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Maegord, too far man too far....LOL. Well now you're on kickvote list.

Ubernox
November 24th, 2011, 11:12 AM
And everyone lived happily ever after.

NinjaNamedWaldo
November 24th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Unless we don't get kicked, and then nopony lives happily ever after.

Ubernox
November 24th, 2011, 12:42 PM
This is not the place for using your brony slang. Go make a tumblr blog for that.

Ambient
November 24th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Please do not post unrelated material in this forum.