deathworlds
February 7th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Anyone partake???

Brendan
February 7th, 2016, 11:33 PM
not enough money to waste

Frog
February 7th, 2016, 11:41 PM
When I was in elementary school I bought/traded/sold pogs and cards (baseball, basketball, Pokemon). Eventually I bought a starter Magic kit and a few extra single packets. There just wasn't a market for Magic in elementary school. Whereas I could sell any random Yankee or Knicks card for $5 on the morning bus/recess/lunch. Derek Jeters and Patrick Ewings went for as much as $20's a pop. So I realized I was just wasting money with Magic and never got into it.

deathworlds
February 8th, 2016, 12:13 AM
When I was in elementary school I bought/traded/sold pogs and cards (baseball, basketball, Pokemon). Eventually I bought a starter Magic kit and a few extra single packets. There just wasn't a market for Magic in elementary school. Whereas I could sell any random Yankee or Knicks card for $5 on the morning bus/recess/lunch. Derek Jeters and Patrick Ewings went for as much as $20's a pop. So I realized I was just wasting money with Magic and never got into it.

There is a huge market for it in my town, I can buy a couple packs and easily profit by 50% after a few transactions, it's all supply and demand.

On a side note, if you kept any of those cards they are probably worth a lot more.

powerofdeath
February 8th, 2016, 05:28 AM
Hearthstone > MTG

I actually earned more money from Hearthstone than I did spending for it. I probably spent up to 300 dollars on Hearthstone and Ive earned 100, 100, and 500 from winning tournaments.

Slaol
February 8th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Every 2 years or so a good friend of mine and I remember Magic is a thing a go blow some time and money on it. Then we forget about it again.

Brendan
February 8th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Hearthstone > MTG

I actually earned more money from Hearthstone than I did spending for it. I probably spent up to 300 dollars on Hearthstone and Ive earned 100, 100, and 500 from winning tournaments.

1v1 me pod
Brendan#1904

AIVION
March 19th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I do and have been playing magic since Ravnica... Do you have cockatrice?
We can cockatrice it up sometime if you want... :3