PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Forum Mafia opposite?

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 10:18 PM
If you can describe yourself with a role, Who do you think of the players who have played, has a playstyle completely differing from yours.

Choose ONE person

Yayap
November 21st, 2011, 10:28 PM
Narks, Crimson, Caress, Deathfire123, Plato, Philie, Fred, FalseTruth, Goonswarm... Shall I go on?

TheJackofSpades
November 21st, 2011, 10:31 PM
Yayap, for while I am a tactical prodigy, he could not strategize his way through preparing a poptart.

philie
November 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
You asked for it.

derp what am i even doing here

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 10:38 PM
Updated so you should only choose one person.....

Personally, I think I play the exact opposite of Goonswarm.

Goon plays well as scum, I do not.

TheJackofSpades
November 21st, 2011, 11:04 PM
You asked for it.

derp what am i even doing here
Love you too, cutie.

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 07:09 AM
I would also pick Goonswarm, have only played one FM on this forum but my natural tendency to jibber jabber as scum was contrasted by his play as Sephiroth in FMVII.

Fragos
November 22nd, 2011, 08:53 AM
My personal pick is Ash. It all goes down to FMVII.

First, he was the first one who found out my real COM identity on the first day: "Edna, you'd be Fragos!"
Second, as a Framer he managed to fool out most of the town - including me. He kept his acting on (even when one sheriff was already dead) until Yuffie finally killed him at night.

Kudos to you, FalseTruth. You even managed to convince me at first that Yuffie was dead.

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 09:39 AM

First, he was the first one who found out my real COM identity on the first day: "Edna, you'd be Fragos!"
Second, as a Framer he managed to fool out most of the town - including me. He kept his acting on (even when one sheriff was already dead) until Yuffie finally killed him at night.

Kudos to you, FalseTruth. You even managed to convince me at first that Yuffie was dead.

that was yayap not ash

Ganondorf
November 22nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
I play the opposite as Claw. Claw has a tendency to confuse ordistract the town regardless of his alignment, whereas I tend to play a bit on the simple side and everyone else can usually take a good guess as to my alignment (for better or for worse, like last game).

hamslyx
November 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
Deathfire123

Ash
November 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM

i was the phail Drug Dealer, i was pretty phail. ik, im a phailure. i wont be a phail again cuz that was my first fm game, u know brah?

idk who my opposite is so yea idk wat to say.

Dust
November 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
I have only played as one role so far and have had a 50/50 win/loss ratio with that one role. I don't know who would be my opposite....

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
I have only played as one role so far and have had a 50/50 win/loss ratio with that one role. I don't know who would be my opposite....

You really werent given a chance to succeed with that role the second time....

Dust
November 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM
You really werent given a chance to succeed with that role the second time....
True, but I blame myself for acting like FT/fred/Yayap during d1 for my n1 death.... Thus, I blew my chance for that game.

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 03:34 PM
True, but I blame myself for acting like FT/fred/Yayap during d1 for my n1 death.... Thus, I blew my chance for that game.

We killed Tracy because I thought it was FalseTruth, due to the list looking for profile picture. Turns out Rumpel and False switched personalities for VII

Rumpel1408
November 22nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Procyon for cracking my identity only by my deathnote in fm3

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM
Procyon was the best citizen to ever play the game

FalseTruth
November 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
Well, this is stupid because S.A.S./Narks are obviously the forum mafia opposite of everyone. If 'opposite' was limited to people who actually give a fuck, then I'd say Yayap, because pretty much everything he does is contradictory to my line of thought(also mostly stupid imo).

Also,

Jack-Deathfire
Rumpel-Goonswarm(SK contrast)
and I'm too lazy to think of anyone else.

NorthStar
November 22nd, 2011, 04:47 PM
Yayap. Every time I lurk hes the one leading the town.

Yayap
November 22nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
The only one who plays remotely close to my style is Claw. Thus why we can read each others actions but not each others role.

jaczac
November 22nd, 2011, 05:26 PM
I dont have enough info. Cit, twice.

Auckmid
November 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM
The only one who plays remotely close to my style is Claw. Thus why we can read each others actions but not each others role.
Interesting choice, because I have quite an easy time finding Claw, but a much harder time reading him. You on the other hand, I don't have that easy a time finding you, but I have become somewhat good at reading you :P.