PDA

View Full Version : Geo

Geovani
January 30th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Just started playing last night (-Mafia-), and then didn't stop playing until work this morning, so thanks for the amazing arcade game!

About me: Like to think of myself as a pretty chill guy that just likes to hang out and game when I have the time. Currently work for a really small game studio and Walmart while I go to some tech school like place to get my EMT certificate. Still smoke like almost every other night, so sometimes I will make sense and be super out-going and energetic (adderal contributes to this) and sometimes I will fall asleep on the keyboard while in the middle of a game, so my bad, don't hate.

something of note (personality):
I love and enjoy hearing and learning of peoples opinions, but get irritated when one won't at least try to see the other side. I really enjoy devils advocates, so don't ever assume I am getting pissed or stuck in my ways, b/c I am not and half the time I do not actually 100% agree with what I am even saying, but will admit that when the discussion has run it's course. I have no problems admitting I am wrong, but I don't see it as a pride thing as so many seem to. I take pride in the fact that I can admit I am wrong.

Random Bonus info:
-I live in MI, ever in the area hit me up, we can roll a doobie.
-MILFs all day son (legs specifically in a pair of sexy nude heals)
-I'm 23, male (alpha)
-USAF veteran (only in for a single year XD)
-I do not live my life with regrets, I live and learn
-I love rap, but only been into it for the past 3 years so I feel as if I have been playing catch-up on The Game (not the rapper, the actual game son)
-I like to think I have a good amount of life experience for only being 23, but I could be wrong
-Been playing Starcraft since I was 10 on and off
-I am blunt and to the point in real life, and enjoy putting people in awkward situations if I can tell they won't handle it well
-Person on the street would see me and think I'm fly-ass white boy, but truly one of the biggest nerds ever
-I have no shame in being a nerd and tell everyone loud and proud with no problems, even at parties and shit, but that's all in hopes of finding my bad bitch that don't give a shit, ya know?
(last girl I met that I thought was bad told me her ex would cut her back while hitting her from behind and drink her blood.... so yeah maybe I am doing something wrong, but hey, who isn't, am-I-right?)

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 04:43 PM
-Person on the street would see me and think I'm fly-ass white boy, but truly one of the biggest nerds ever
-I'm 23, male (alpha)
-MILFs all day son (legs specifically in a pair of sexy nude heals)
-I love rap, but only been into it for the past 3 years so I feel as if I have been playing catch-up on The Game (not the rapper, the actual game son)
-I live in MI, ever in the area hit me up, we can roll a doobie
-I have no shame in being a nerd and tell everyone loud and proud with no problems, even at parties and shit, but that's all in hopes of finding my bad bitch that don't give a shit, ya know?

No Offense but you sound like a fuckboy because of these
but seriously you seem chill, nice to have you here

Yukitaka Oni
January 30th, 2016, 04:44 PM
v)o.o)^ welcome to mafia game, i will be your guide

SuperJack
January 30th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Wait... you don't cut your partners back, hit her all whilst drinking her blood?

Because that's what we all do here :-)

Also, we are all punk hard ass wankers here. Check out our self forum innit

Also, we have our own rapper MikeU :)

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 04:46 PM
i listen to old american classics
frank Sinatra and dean martin are my favourites and i only learnt of them while i was in england

Geovani
January 30th, 2016, 04:58 PM
No Offense but you sound like a fuckboy because of these
but seriously you seem chill, nice to have you here

Hahaha, all good man, not offended, it's not like you actually know me off this small clip of info I gave, and I can totally see why you would think that tbh. The things I say like Male (alpha) is just a joke, I enjoy humor and sometimes just can't help myself. Also, mad respect to you right now for knowing what a fuckboi even is at ur age, can only hope to stay dope in my later years.

Wait... you don't cut your partners back, hit her all whilst drinking her blood?

Because that's what we all do here :-)

Also, we are all punk hard ass wankers here. Check out our self forum innit

Also, we have our own rapper MikeU :)

Haha cool, seems like a cool, active community...got like 4 replies in like 40 seconds.

Yukitaka Oni
January 30th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Hahaha, all good man, not offended, it's not like you actually know me off this small clip of info I gave, and I can totally see why you would think that tbh. The things I say like Male (alpha) is just a joke, I enjoy humor and sometimes just can't help myself. Also, mad respect to you right now for knowing what a fuckboi even is at ur age, can only hope to stay dope in my later years.

Haha cool, seems like a cool, active community...got like 4 replies in like 40 seconds.
Shake hand or gtfo! >)o.o)> v(o.o(v, come on! Come on!

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Unrelated

But
I just found out about
this text box editor advanced version one

you know

THE
ONE

THAT
STARTS

WITH
WYS

THAT IS ALL-ALSO I LIKE THIS MARQUEE THING

Obscene
January 30th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Suntax... you are a true hero with that reply

Sen
January 30th, 2016, 06:43 PM
:toadette::orp::calix::fb::darkness::facepalm:
WE SHOULD MAKE A S-FM WHERE EVERYONE HAS TO REPLY WITH CAPS-ONLY, UGLY-COLOURED MARQUEES!
ANARCHY!