PDA

View Full Version : Why Not-The life of me

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 03:05 PM
I have seen other, newer players onto the forum post these kind of threads about there life so i thought why not, im still quite new and I think this will give you some insight.

Ok so firstly my name is Сергей Вихров or in English Sergei Vikhrov, I grew up in the naval city of Vladivostok during the cold war and was born in 1967 and so im 49 (yes im old and likely the oldest on the site) in 1985 i joined the Red Army and after basic training with a rifle and put through the ropes I became a solider.
in 86' I was sent to Afghanistan and fought in the soviet Afghan war, I was there for 1 and a half years then i had a 6 month leave, and when I went back to the army after leave the war was over.

i stayed in the army, training and leading and got promoted a few times before 94' when the first Chechen war broke out at this time I was a пра́порщик or warrant officer in English, and was put on the lines during the storming of Grozny at the start of the war, on 1995 15th September I was pulled out of the war due to injury when i healed up after a year injury leave i returned to the army and was made a officer and was in charge of the training forces.
I left the army in 1999 with the rank of ста́рший лейтена́нт or senior lieutenant and went off to pursue other things.

a few months after leaving the army I went to the UK and travelled the UK a bit before buying a flat in the city of Manchester and settling down, I opened up a small corner shop and lived there for 13 years, upgrading and buying and appreciating the UK and travelled in general before leaving in 2012 to go back to my family in Vladivostok, my brothers kept the store running till early 2014 when they sold it off and moved back to Russia.

i now live in Vladivostok with my wife and child and we live a happy life, the only reason i know this site and this game is back in my later army days we played the card game werewolf or mostly referred to as Mafia with my army buddy's and it was great fun to pass the time, I went online to look for sites dedicated to Mafia and started playing epic Mafia, then i came along this site and now were here.

Thank you for reading my life story

-Sergei Vikhrov, AKA Suntax

Yukitaka Oni
January 30th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I have seen other, newer players onto the forum post these kind of threads about there life so i thought why not, im still quite new and I think this will give you some insight.

Ok so firstly my name is Сергей Вихров or in English Sergei Vikhrov, I grew up in the naval city of Vladivostok during the cold war and was born in 1967 and so im 49 (yes im old and likely the oldest on the site) in 1985 i joined the Red Army and after basic training with a rifle and put through the ropes I became a solider.
in 86' I was sent to Afghanistan and fought in the soviet Afghan war, I was there for 1 and a half years then i had a 6 month leave, and when I went back to the army after leave the war was over.

i stayed in the army, training and leading and got promoted a few times before 94' when the first Chechen war broke out at this time I was a пра́порщик or warrant officer in English, and was put on the lines during the storming of Grozny at the start of the war, on 1995 15th September I was pulled out of the war due to injury when i healed up after a year injury leave i returned to the army and was made a officer and was in charge of the training forces.
I left the army in 1999 with the rank of ста́рший лейтена́нт or senior lieutenant and went off to pursue other things.

a few months after leaving the army I went to the UK and travelled the UK a bit before buying a flat in the city of Manchester and settling down, I opened up a small corner shop and lived there for 13 years, upgrading and buying and appreciating the UK and travelled in general before leaving in 2012 to go back to my family in Vladivostok, my brothers kept the store running till early 2014 when they sold it off and moved back to Russia.

i now live in Vladivostok with my wife and child and we live a happy life, the only reason i know this site and this game is back in my later army days we played the card game werewolf or mostly referred to as Mafia with my army buddy's and it was great fun to pass the time, I went online to look for sites dedicated to Mafia and started playing epic Mafia, then i came along this site and now were here.

Thank you for reading my life story

-Sergei Vikhrov, AKA Suntax
Such a painful life without soviet union for me v)o.o)v

Yukitaka Oni
January 30th, 2016, 03:59 PM
v)o.o)> U v(o.o(v it's was a old time when vietnam country being isolated by the capitalism america even after they won the war. The children are dying by the Agent-orange (chemical toxic) and the America was like: it's a war, ^)o.o)^ v(o.o(v get over it! Surely war mean you can act like a savager even how (advanced technology) and (noble-America claim itself) all we know it's a LIE. However, the first president of the vietnam country (Ho Chi Minh) is very kind and he believes it's was not the American people to be blamed, it's was the government.
- here is the hard life: although the education are free, our life are still in danger......
+ In the north vietnam: lots of Mine field, toxic place is still exist.....
+ In the middle of vietnam: starvation everywhere, since most of the people in the middle of vietnam is a ethics people, they don't use much technology (they prefer the traditional life) but without pig, chicken, corn, etc......they dying.....some people witness the other eat dirt to live........
+ In the south: There are still some people who loyal to the America, they sabotage, raise propaganda to resist the north government. Also the betrayal of the Red Khrome, kidnapping people. Killing and slaughtering....the whole Vietnam is in danger.......
But what can i say? Life's suck....and the China government cannot be trusted........

Tossangel
January 30th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Welcome!

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Welcome!
Thank you!!

Yukitaka Oni
January 30th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Thank you!!
Too black v)o.o)^!

Klingoncelt
January 30th, 2016, 07:13 PM
I ... was born in 1967 and so im 49 (yes im old and likely the oldest on the site) ...

I'm older.

Brendan
January 30th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Have you met Hypersniper?

Yukitaka Oni
January 30th, 2016, 09:44 PM
I'm older.
Grandpa, why do you play this game v)o.o)^???

Sen
January 31st, 2016, 01:57 AM
pls no.

Suntax
January 31st, 2016, 05:38 AM
no i have not

Cryptonic
January 31st, 2016, 08:18 AM
???????????????????????????????????
if you were born April 22, 1967, you'd be 48 currently. How u not know your own age? :O

Suntax
January 31st, 2016, 08:40 AM
Currently Yes I am 48
I do know my age but when people ask i say im 49 when my birthday is within 3 months
why? I dont know my father did it, my mother did it while I was growing so I just adopted it.

Apocist
January 31st, 2016, 08:19 PM
???????????????????????????????????
if you were born April 22, 1967, you'd be 48 currently. How u not know your own age? :O

Apo sometimes forgets if he's 27 or 28...

Cryptonic
February 1st, 2016, 05:56 AM

Ya, and that makes sense. But some story where you say you're older than you are on purpose for 0 reason lols

Klingoncelt
February 2nd, 2016, 12:35 AM
Grandpa, why do you play this game v)o.o)^???

Grandma, actually.

Long story. Short version:
I'm disabled and housebound, so I spend a lot of time online.
A (former?) member here, Wake(88 ), started a Mafia forum on a political site where he & I are members, and I started playing.
Despite that site having several hundred active members, only a few would play Mafia (the rest disdainfully called it "the High IQ Club.") It was hard getting enough players to run a 13p game. So... Wake imported some offsite talent, including Ika and Titus.
I really wanted to run a batshit crazy 36+ large theme game, impossible over there. While I was working on the initial setup, Ika kindly reviewed what I had at the time and he found some flaws. He brought me here to learn how Forum Mafia games are done here. Very helpful!

So I'm here, but mostly at another site because the games are slower paced.
And I'm at the political site too. The average age there is retired, so I'm one of the youngsters there.

Bruno
February 6th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Cute lie bitch

Klingoncelt
February 6th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Cute lie bitch

Glad you like it, wad.

Frog
February 7th, 2016, 01:13 PM

I forgot I was 26 last year. The youngest people I interact with are usually in their 30's (except most women tend to be eternally 19-24). When asked how old I was I legitimately thought I was 28. I guess I'm saying it accidentally happens.

Cute lie bitch
How did you think this was an acceptable non-toxic contribution?

Bruno
February 7th, 2016, 08:17 PM
bvecause this post is a fake lmao

if u believe its real u have autism

Klingoncelt
February 8th, 2016, 06:27 PM
It's real, alright.

Ask Wake, if you can find him.

Or Titus.

Or Ika.

Bruno
February 8th, 2016, 10:40 PM
idk wake i never bothered to meet the nuphags

titus and ika i know were real

what exactly is your point

Cryptonic
February 9th, 2016, 06:02 AM
idk wake i never bothered to meet the nuphags

titus and ika i know were real

what exactly is your point

She thinks your original post was directed towards her

Bruno
February 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM
o lol i didnt even bother 2 read her post

Sorry Klingoncelt. It seems there was some miscommunication about who my toxic comment was directed at. I hope I haven't offended anyone in this forum. I've taken the time to reflect on my recent behavior and I've realized I'm just using this forum as an outlet of personal frustration. I'm sorry if my personal issues have affected any of you. I will learn from this.

Sincerely,
Definitely The Real Bruno

[I obviously edited your original toxic message message instead of infra ring you. This is a warning.]

Klingoncelt
February 9th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Oh, I see. I thought the comment was directed at me.

Well, then, nevermind.