PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is Obscene?!

Obscene
January 30th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Name: Joseph
Nicknames: Joe, Obscene, Andi
Why does any of this matter?: It doesn't

Obscene, why are you here?
Well, I showed up here to be more active in the crime/punishment system. The SC2 gamethrow/hacker epidemic is infuriating and I hope to snuff out a few of these trolls.

Why so salty?
That's a good question. You see, I am a Staff Sergeant in the US Air Force and work very hard repairing aircraft. When I get home from dealing with the window lickers that work for me, (as well as the genetic rejects who manage to inflict damage on the planes resulting in more work for my section) I do very much enjoy playing some games to de-stress. I prefer not to deal with foolish broken setups, leave trains, game throwers, hackers, and all other manner of trolls.

o7

SuperJack
January 30th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Huh, neat. Got Skype? We have Skype chat group:

My Skype is : SuperJackkk

Tossangel
January 30th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Welcome. I feel your pain.

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM

Well, I showed up here to be more active in the crime/punishment system. The SC2 gamethrow/hacker epidemic is infuriating and I hope to snuff out a few of these trolls.

Why so salty?
That's a good question. You see, I am a Staff Sergeant in the US Air Force and work very hard repairing aircraft. When I get home from dealing with the window lickers that work for me, (as well as the genetic rejects who manage to inflict damage on the planes resulting in more work for my section) I do very much enjoy playing some games to de-stress. I prefer not to deal with foolish broken setups, leave trains, game throwers, hackers, and all other manner of trolls.

o7

Hello nice to meet you , good to see another man from the forces
I myself served in the Red army during the Afghan and first Chechen war so I know what it's like to be in a war.

Obscene
January 30th, 2016, 01:48 PM
I appreciate the welcome. It may be a few days before I have time to reinstall Skype and chat with the crew, but I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually. I'll be checking this thread from time to time if anybody has questions or just wants to BS.

Suntax
January 30th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Hey you say you repair aircraft in the US air force so are you just a Air force engineer or have you been on a tour or do you fly or what I'm unsure how the US air force works?

Obscene
January 30th, 2016, 02:35 PM
I have done tours of duty in Iraq, Kuwait, and S.Korea. I don't classify as an engineer,nor do I fly them. I am just a structural mechanic.

Geovani
January 30th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Flying aircraft in the USAF requires ya to be an officer. Staff sgt, how many years have ya been in? I was in the USAF for a single, dope year... Then they told me I was a worthless window licker and kicked me out! (honorable discharge/vet status #winning?)

Obscene
January 30th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Just over 8 yrs at this point. 2 left on my current contract. I'll be making my 2nd attempt for TSgt in March. It's been interesting so far.

Mikecall
January 30th, 2016, 04:49 PM

Why so salty?

o7

Nice to meet you :).