PDA

View Full Version : trouble with trolls

christie
May 26th, 2011, 05:56 AM
so i have had a certain player deliberately kill or lynch me every game he sees me. this has happened 7 times now, i have had a friend witness, and hes boastful enough to proudly say he killed me every game. the only reason he has for killing me is that my account name is a woman's name. he makes very sexist remarks every game he sees me and no matter if hes a doctor or a survivor... he will say anything to get me killed and then follows me to my next game. in each game my name has been different and yet he somehow pinpoints me and kills me. i don't know how he can know who i am when i change my name every game. is there anything i can do about this because i play this game a lot and now i feel i cant play it correctly if he joins in at the last second just to kill me

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Play a game with me and I'll kick him.

Other than that, no there isn't anything we can do if a guy randomly joins your public games and uses the bug that DR can't fix to figure out who you are and kill you. I'd say join the Mafia channel in game and join games from those players.

When Moderators are online we'll usually kick players who openly and arrogantly admit to using the bug to "grudge kill" someone.

christie
May 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM
the guys name who used the name bug on me, was simplejak. i thought id give you his name since you can actually do something about it :D i thought since it was a custom game i couldnt do anything about this and would have to like play at a different hour to enjoy the game.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
May 26th, 2011, 12:38 PM
We found out the bug,
hell, we can implement it in OTHER MAPS.

can't fix it though.

Dark.Revenant
May 26th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Hell, one of the 1.55 fixes is making the alt-enter glitch useless. It was HELL to implement it, though.

Narks
May 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM
We found out the bug,

can't fix it though.

they are not talking about that bug, alpha

which is more of a weakness in blizzard's shitty game then a bug

FalseTruth
June 5th, 2011, 02:28 AM
It's probably jugan, he did that to me too. Goon agrees with me that jugan should be permabanned.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 5th, 2011, 05:10 PM
We found out the bug,

can't fix it though.

they are not talking about that bug, alpha

which is more of a weakness in blizzard's shitty game then a bug

i am telling the truth here

you are just bad at lying