PDA

View Full Version : So I move in with my cousins....

Psyduck
January 21st, 2016, 04:50 PM
So I move in with my cousin and her bf and their kids....... cause my Dad started all this stuff like not having a job, losing our house etc.......

Anyway they started out being nice , ( I don't even have a room btw) They said they wouldn't charge me rent, now charge me 200, They think I should do the dishes all the time , give them money for food (when I pay for my own) , Always complain I am messy, but I mean come on I am in the living room with no space hardly , at all, and now they are like would you do all the dishes and take out the trash, like wtf I'm not your personal servant sure I can help ..... but I mean when you let your kids make a f*** mess, and throw stuff around, not my problem. Am I wrong? And they act rude

Tossangel
January 21st, 2016, 08:04 PM
Do everything you can to impose on their life as little as possible and be thankful they offered to let u live with them. Try paying $200 plus food to live anywhere else? The other option is looking for a new living situation.

Slaol
January 21st, 2016, 08:13 PM
$200 to not have a room is questionable. Regardless you need to pursue a new place alone or with a friend.

Firebringer
January 21st, 2016, 08:15 PM
$200 to not have a room is questionable. Regardless you need to pursue a new place alone or with a friend.

Yeah, 200 for no room plus paying for food (presumably not just your own) is questionable.
I don't see problem with you doing chores though....honestly. You would have to do them on your own anyways.

DarknessB
January 21st, 2016, 08:16 PM
Yeah, 200 for no room plus paying for food (presumably not just your own) is questionable.
I don't see problem with you doing chores though....honestly. You would have to do them on your own anyways.

Yeah, chores are pretty much contributing to the household since you're living there. The tradeoff would be living separately which would mean a higher rent AND having to do your own chores.

Firebringer
January 21st, 2016, 08:20 PM
Psyduck your signature is awful:
"People once said that Firebringer played legit for example" no one has ever said that.

I was on watch list years ago, I was never legit

GoatseOntheCupboard
January 21st, 2016, 08:48 PM
Leave that shithole and come live on the streets with me! All you need is a laptop and unsecured wifi :^) PS : discarded pizza boxes make great mousepads :-)

Brendan
January 21st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Lol just get an apartment dude

Psyduck
January 21st, 2016, 11:10 PM
Psyduck your signature is awful:
"People once said that Firebringer played legit for example" no one has ever said that.

I was on watch list years ago, I was never legit

lol someone said that but he asked me to remove his name so....

anyway yeah I'm going to get an apartment with some friends cause 200 for a living room.......then 100 for food...... I don't mind doing chores, but calling me lazy etc isn't right you know I do chores all the time without being asked. But yeah they are just always like they are too busy to do anything, and they told me I am just sitting around doing nothing, when I'm not. Also I didn't tell you about my background, but I have epilepsy so sometimes it's hard to do things. But yeah... like they are hypocrites they throw around stuff, the bathroom was really messy, they let their kids leave clothes on the floor, and stuff all around .... it was so gross when I moved in I immediately got cleaner and cleaned everything. But yeah like... They want me to do the dishes all the time... I can't help it if their 2 kids leave dishes full of food laying around.

anyway rant over

Ash
January 22nd, 2016, 12:30 AM
your avatar is giving me cancer and autism

FYRE
January 22nd, 2016, 12:44 AM
your avatar is giving me cancer and autism

dat irony