PDA

View Full Version : Who is more Gay? SJ or FB

SuperJack
January 13th, 2016, 01:05 PM
We where arguing, and it finally time to decide. Who is more Gay?
SuperJack
or
Firebringer

I would like truth, honesty and really big hurtful truths <3

RLVG
January 13th, 2016, 01:10 PM
SuperJack is SuperGay and Firebringer is Gaybringer, obviously

/discuss

Yukitaka Oni
January 13th, 2016, 01:12 PM
SuperJack is a Noble England man, which his queen does not allow him to be gay
Meanwhile :fb: can be allow to gay so he can act as a gay mores freely
---> confirmed sheriff/jailor gayer

Slaol
January 13th, 2016, 01:26 PM
To my knowledge Super jack has a girlfriend. And Fire has offered me sexual favors in the past. So Firebringer

Cryptonic
January 13th, 2016, 01:41 PM
To my knowledge Super jack has a girlfriend. And Fire has offered me sexual favors in the past. So Firebringer

this

MattZed
January 13th, 2016, 01:42 PM
I've never met an Englishman who wasn't gay.

Frog
January 13th, 2016, 01:48 PM
The question isn't who is gay. (Ie, one is gay, one is not)

The question implies both are already gay-

The questions asks- on the gay spectrum, which is quantifiably MORE gay.

However, is being gay a question of spectrum or a binary question? (Ie. gay: yes/no. Or gay: 1-100.)

I believe being gay to be binary. You are or you aren't. Based on SuperJack's admission of gayness by phrasing of the question- we are CERTAIN SuperJack is gay, whereas FB is merely speculation (or wishful thinking on SuperJack's part ;-) )

Therefore, via logic, SuperJack is the clear vote.

Yukitaka Oni
January 13th, 2016, 01:51 PM
I've never met an Englishman who wasn't gay.
No hug bro, hug is for dog. Tea is for gentleman

DarknessB
January 13th, 2016, 02:30 PM
SuperJack is a Noble England man, which his queen does not allow him to be gay
Meanwhile :fb: can be allow to gay so he can act as a gay mores freely
---> confirmed sheriff/jailor gayer

Yuki, please use the appropriate icon:

:firebringer:

DarknessB
January 13th, 2016, 02:30 PM

Anyone in staff chat can vouch for both of these statements, lol.

DarknessB
January 13th, 2016, 02:31 PM

However, is being gay a question of spectrum or a binary question? (Ie. gay: yes/no. Or gay: 1-100.)

I believe being gay to be binary. You are or you aren't. Based on SuperJack's admission of gayness by phrasing of the question- we are CERTAIN SuperJack is gay, whereas FB is merely speculation (or wishful thinking on SuperJack's part ;-) )

Except Fire has admitted to being gay before -- this logic is up there with the giant S-FM Prime Minister conspiracy theory, Frog. :wm:

RLVG
January 13th, 2016, 02:47 PM

So basically, if both is cis, then they're the ultimate gay.

yzb25
January 13th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Except Fire has admitted to being gay before -- this logic is up there with the giant S-FM Prime Minister conspiracy theory, Frog. :wm:

Too soon man, too soon.

On another note, I suspect Firebringer to be a bit of a romantic. Does that make him gay? Nay, but that certainly makes him a fag. And because I'm too PC to make a link between fags and gays, I am inclined to vote Superjack.

Firebringer
January 13th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Too soon man, too soon.

On another note, I suspect Firebringer to be a bit of a romantic. Does that make him gay? Nay, but that certainly makes him a fag. And because I'm too PC to make a link between fags and gays, I am inclined to vote Superjack.

I am as romantic as they come for mafia staff :)

Firebringer
January 13th, 2016, 02:56 PM

I won't deny these events happened, but I also won't say the offer is off the table.

;)

Yukitaka Oni
January 13th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Yuki, please use the appropriate icon:

:firebringer:
:firebringer: :firebringer: :firebringer:

Cryptonic
January 13th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Can we all get 1 question that you both have to answer, to help us form an opinion?

SuperJack
January 13th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Can we all get 1 question that you both have to answer, to help us form an opinion?

yeh

Cryptonic
January 13th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Have you ever been intimate with a woman?

I think the more-gay person would only have sex with men, instead of men & women.

Cryptonic
January 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
I'm conflicted. SJ says he has a gf, but refers to her as his "partner".
Where I live, that's what homosexuals call their same-sex lovers.

SuperJack
January 13th, 2016, 04:11 PM

I think the more-gay person would only have sex with men, instead of men & women.

yehhhhh

Cryptonic
January 13th, 2016, 04:12 PM
ok now we wait for firebanger

SuperJack
January 13th, 2016, 04:26 PM
*looks crypt in the eyes*

Wanna.... Kiss while we wait?

SuperJack
January 13th, 2016, 04:27 PM
*blushes*

Taylor Clark
January 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Hello, Taylor here.
Just chiming in to inform you all that sexual relations while clocked in is NOT accepted by this company. Please keep such behaviour to after-hours.
Thank you.

Frog
January 13th, 2016, 05:23 PM

Lol. Shame.

The way the question is phrased implies SJ is admitting gayness. It is undeniable!

Also, good catch Crypt- I thought the same thing when I read 'partner' :-P

So basically, if both is cis, then they're the ultimate gay.

What is cis? Is that a sex thing?

I think if they tie in this poll, then they're both gay because science.

Hello, Taylor here.
Just chiming in to inform you all that sexual relations while clocked in is NOT accepted by this company. Please keep such behaviour to after-hours.
Thank you.

Taylor. Employees boinking on the clock are not infringing on company policy. You have to turn it around. Your work policy infringes on international human rights. People are free to express themselves socially as long as it does not interfere with their (work) performance.

RLVG
January 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
What is cis? Is that a sex thing?

Cis means that you identify as the gender you're born as.
Non-binary has an exception that while they may identify as the gender they were born with, they might also have traits of the other gender.
There's also "gender-fluids" that can be both.
Transexuals is the opposite of Cis.

So basically, if either SuperJack or / and Firebringer is Cis-Gendered, then being gay would make them The Ultimate Gay as they can't be possibly more gay than that.

Because of the other stuff I mentioned above, it's technically to be gay and straight simmultaneously, which is less gay than Ultimate Gay.

There's also Panqueer which means identifying as the gender of your past life, so if you're male and identify as a male of the previous life, you're not cis - you're Cis Panqueer. If you're gay as a Panqueer, then you're Omega Ultra Ultimate Gay, because twice the gay.

If you want to go even further, there's also Non-Binary Panquintqueer Cis, and TLDR; They can be 12x as gay if that's the case.

Let's use this information to figure out the level of gayness.

Frog
January 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
RLVG. You've just made being gay epically awesome. It feels like the more gay you are, the higher level Super Saiyan you are. Up to Super Saiyan 12.

RLVG
January 13th, 2016, 06:05 PM
RLVG. You've just made being gay epically awesome. It feels like the more gay you are, the higher level Super Saiyan you are. Up to Super Saiyan 12.

At least they're not Quint Omnigay by being one who identifies as Bifluid Wolfkin Firekin Atlantic Phantom-Third-Gender Agnostic Androgyn.

Whatever these people are drugging themselves with when writing this shit, I want to try it. It's actually official terms, lol.

Firebringer
January 13th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Yes, I have intimate conversations with women all the time.

Mikecall
January 14th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Non-binary has an exception that while they may identify as the gender they were born with, they might also have traits of the other gender.

So basically, if either SuperJack or / and Firebringer is Cis-Gendered, then being gay would make them The Ultimate Gay as they can't be possibly more gay than that.

Because of the other stuff I mentioned above, it's technically to be gay and straight simmultaneously, which is less gay than Ultimate Gay.

There's also Panqueer which means identifying as the gender of your past life, so if you're male and identify as a male of the previous life, you're not cis - you're Cis Panqueer. If you're gay as a Panqueer, then you're Omega Ultra Ultimate Gay, because twice the gay.

If you want to go even further, there's also Non-Binary Panquintqueer Cis, and TLDR; They can be 12x as gay if that's the case.

Going to the top arent you RLVG.

Cryptonic
January 14th, 2016, 10:19 AM

are you a tumblr girl

RLVG
January 14th, 2016, 10:23 AM
are you a tumblr girl

Nope. I just like reading about how messed up humans can be in the most simple aspects.

Yukitaka Oni
January 14th, 2016, 01:07 PM
quick question SuperJack and :firebringer:
Are you Straight Or Gay? v(o.o(<

RLVG
January 14th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Are you Straight Or Gay? v(o.o(<

Their answer :

Yes.

yzb25
January 14th, 2016, 02:49 PM
I am as romantic as they come for mafia staff :)

Your question dodging is noted. I'm tempted to move my vote, but I think I'll keep it on SJ for pressure purposes. I'd also like to draw attention to this:

Yes, I have intimate conversations with women all the time.

Again, he plays the faggot card so well, it's difficult to get a solid read.

Firebringer
January 14th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Your question dodging is noted. I'm tempted to move my vote, but I think I'll keep it on SJ for pressure purposes. I'd also like to draw attention to this:

Again, he plays the faggot card so well, it's difficult to get a solid read.

I guess you should vote me then ;)

Yukitaka Oni
January 14th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I guess you should vote me then ;)
Firebringer
:firebringer: v(o.o(<