PDA

View Full Version : posts count

Thornholt
January 11th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Why is the post count limited to posts outside the FM topics? ... isn't the whole purpose of this site to be for FM...?

A bit unfair for those who only come for FM games :/

Orpz
January 11th, 2016, 02:39 PM
This is a forum for the official mod. It's just I do such a good job that it seems like 99% of the site activity is in Forum Mafia.

blue promotion when

EDIT: Seriously though, it is for the official SC2 mod. Also, posts would be out of control if it counted FM since that goes up really fast, and isn't an indicator of how much you've contributed to site and mod discussion.

Thornholt
January 11th, 2016, 02:45 PM
well I came here cause the community for the mod is horrible. It used to be great back when only WoL was out, now it's filled with trolls, ragers and people who leave at the sight of a Citizen role.

Unless the actual good community plays at specific times or in private games, I'm not gonna go back to it. If there is such a thing as private games or specific time... could you please point me to it? last post I saw about such things is well over 6 months old

Orpz
January 11th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I don't know much about that but you could try talking to our in-game mods like Tossangel

Thornholt
January 11th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Do you play in the mod often?

Orpz
January 11th, 2016, 02:54 PM
I haven't played it in a really long time. I believe I've only played once since Marshall was released.

RLVG
January 11th, 2016, 03:15 PM
I haven't played it since when the game refuses to even work and no one can fix it. Heck, even a new computer didn't help!
Probably two (maybe an additional half) years.

Shenmue
January 11th, 2016, 03:28 PM
I play in the mod all the time. I do need to try a forum game though one of these days, I hear they can be a lot of fun.

Frog
January 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
well I came here cause the community for the mod is horrible. It used to be great back when only WoL was out, now it's filled with trolls, ragers and people who leave at the sight of a Citizen role.

Unless the actual good community plays at specific times or in private games, I'm not gonna go back to it. If there is such a thing as private games or specific time... could you please point me to it? last post I saw about such things is well over 6 months old

Most FM players are AFK atm (myself included)

This M-FM should be good. First we should do an ACTIVE player count and reserve list before setups? Just to cater to the player base? Considering old + new players, we may want a bit bigger than 20 player game? All of my sentences are questions? Waaaat?
Does this post count as post count??
Yes it does?
I can't stop?

DarknessB
January 11th, 2016, 06:52 PM
This is a forum for the official mod. It's just I do such a good job that it seems like 99% of the site activity is in Forum Mafia.

blue promotion when

EDIT: Seriously though, it is for the official SC2 mod. Also, posts would be out of control if it counted FM since that goes up really fast, and isn't an indicator of how much you've contributed to site and mod discussion.

Yeah, there have been FM games where certain players have posted over 1,000 times, lol.

DarknessB
January 11th, 2016, 06:54 PM

Do you have Skype? There is a group chat room where group games are often launched from. And, before anyone asks, no one cheats -- cheating in front of staff in private games is just about the dumbest thing you could ever do and has been punished before.

Orpz
January 11th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Most FM players are AFK atm (myself included)

This M-FM should be good. First we should do an ACTIVE player count and reserve list before setups? Just to cater to the player base? Considering old + new players, we may want a bit bigger than 20 player game? All of my sentences are questions? Waaaat?
Does this post count as post count??
Yes it does?
I can't stop?

Hmm this sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll run it over with some of the admins

Frog
January 11th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Hmm this sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll run it over with some of the admins

Ty Orpz-san. I hope my post is approved for vote count. :-D

Thornholt
January 11th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Do you have Skype? There is a group chat room where group games are often launched from. And, before anyone asks, no one cheats -- cheating in front of staff in private games is just about the dumbest thing you could ever do and has been punished before.

I do, and would be interested to have more info on that :)

Shenmue
January 11th, 2016, 07:32 PM

I may have to get in on that sometime, sounds like you'd have much better game quality than playing public.

DarknessB
January 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
PM me SuperJack your Skype names and I'll add you to the chat room.

Love you darkness <3

Shenmue
January 11th, 2016, 07:44 PM
DyersEve55 is my Skype

SuperJack
January 12th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Add me:

superjackkk