PDA

View Full Version : EPIC REPLAYS!!

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Anyway I hope this is the right one...if not I'll go in and save it as something since the number probably changes each new one?

In the following replay I warn someone accusing me of trolling to prove I'm a moderator and that my intentions were not to troll anyone.

/goofylaugh

wightsnow
May 26th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Want to put timer marks on that?

Edit: Nvm, it didn't take too long after you both of you were dead.

Malise, back off the rage, bro. You just sound pissed that anyone has map commands and that you tried to rage out on someone who's actually known in the community instead of a random pub.

Also, claw was the one to warn you and sess only said something AFTER the warning already went down. Maybe you should be the one claiming zombie tired or just plain dumb.

Hero
July 4th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Silly question but... how can i watch my replays in a way I can see the chat/voting etc as well? I'd be happy with chat only as well.

Edit: ok, got it now.:P had to choose perspective.=)

FalseTruth
July 4th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Claw, how is this epic in any way whatsoever? You pretended jester until you were put on the stand at which point you just gave up. IMO Malise had every right to rage at you for not even trying to claim doc on the stand. You may have had good intentions, but to any townie, what you did just got a doc killed for no reason. You had no right to warn Malise in that situation at all just to show off your powers.

Clawtrocity
July 4th, 2011, 04:24 PM
This was posted in regards to another post. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT:
http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,471.0.html

It's so far the best thread to ever appear on the forums in my opinion.

EDIT2: I guess this replay is the wrong one maybe?

Curu
July 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I won the dumbest game ever. I was Godfather and was:

Undetectable
Vulnerable at night
Cannot kill without Mafioso

In the game there were 3 (yes THREE) Serial Killers who were all invulnerable at night as well as an Arsonist that was invulnerable at night.

I somehow managed to win because the Serial Killers were retarded as fuck (giving each other away even though they win together, being extremely obvious) and because when it got to a situation with me, a SK, and a Townie remaining, Townie decided to lynch SK for managing to lose such a retardedly OP setup. I think over like 5 or 6 nights only a single one of my Mafia kills went through since every other one hit one of the four immune killing neutrals. I couldn't even afford to kill any Town because I needed their votes to lynch the otherwise unkillable neutrals (not to mention I lost my ability to kill when my Mafioso died anyways).

I didn't even do anything special in the game, it was just sifting through shitfest until all the Serial Killers died.

I got 20+ points for the win (I think it was 25). Has to be the first time ever Mafia wins and gets like 25 points each.

FalseTruth
July 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM
This thread has a misleading title and serves no purpose. Locked.