PDA

View Full Version : The Game of Survivor, Icee Edition

IceePirate
January 6th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Hello one, Hello all. It is time to play the game of the surviving! How you may ask? Well it goes a bit like the television series survivor with all it's seasons.

Some ground rules -
#1 - All players who sign up must use and be active on skype, there might be an exception but lets be honest, who doesn't have skype these days?
#2 - Any hateful speech or anything of the sorts that does not follow normal conduct is grounds for immediate disqualification without warning.
#3 - If you go afk for any period during the game length without telling myself, you will be disqualified.
#4 - Alliances are allowed and encouraged.
#5 - No throwing with malicious intent.
#6 - No preformed alliances shit. Imagine that you are alien to each other and finding your way around. It will be more fun that way.
#7 - Have fun and keep anything friendly, this is just like the tv show so you should be able to base everything off of that. Also, I have the ability to modify rules at any point through the game. This will of course probably not happen unless in extreme cases.
#8 - Almost forgot, all rules of the website sc2mafia.com apply both in this forum and any official skype chats that there may be.

So now that we have all of the rules in place. Now to get to the actual game.

At the beginning of the game there will be a # of tribes depending on how many people sign up. Those tribes will then compete in a series of challenges and contests. The tribes that are not the "lowest" tribe will win immunity for themselves. At 1 or more points in the game, there may be shuffles to balance or merge tribes as needed. Once there gets to be only 1 big tribe remaining, immunity will be on an individual basis. Once it gets to the final 9 players, the jury will start to be a thing. 7 people cast their votes on the final 2 survivors on who will win.

Now for voting. Each player will have 1 vote to cast unless otherwise specified and will be entierly anonymous. You may share votes if you wish but screenshots of your vote are not tolerated. You may also decide to vote with your alliance and that is completely fine. Throughout the game there may be some special immunity idols that are up for grabs. The idols only effect 1 person when consumed and may be gifted among players. There may also be a timer set in place on the vote if it comes to it.

Here is one of the past survivor threads if you wish for more detail on and about the game - http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/33437-Survivor-2

If you wish to participate then please sign below and PM me on the forums what your skype is if I do not have you added already.

The game will begin 1/10 eveningish time EST given that enough people have signed up. Good luck and have fun all!

Oh, forgot to mention, prize is 1000 for the winner.

Teams:

Tribe Cactisuses - Color is cactus green
Caleb/Shado/Lite/Eklipz/Ninja/Samurai/X/Y/Z
Cat3101
DarknessB - Captain
Freshman
Ika
MaukaMauka

Tribe Tebow -
Firebringer
Hunter
Jacob Albright
jrmarlo
PoD - Captain
Tossangel

All for 1 tribe
Cat3101
Shado
DarknessB
Freshman
MaukaMauka
Firebringer
Hunter
jrmarlo
PoD
Tossangel

Note that I am using players skype names.

Toadette
January 6th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Wtf happened to the other signup

powerofdeath
January 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM
/sign again

Tossangel
January 6th, 2016, 07:56 PM
/sign

Slaol
January 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
/sin

Toadette
January 6th, 2016, 08:54 PM
/in

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 08:56 PM
/in

I gotta /in now.

DarknessB
January 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Why the hell not? I want to see the Toadette / Firebringer rematch.

/sign

Toadette
January 6th, 2016, 08:58 PM
I'm not making alliances this time until tribes are formed :)

Consider your pms ignored

DarknessB
January 6th, 2016, 09:01 PM

We need a Toadette / Firebringer final -- as long as you two have to debate each other.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 09:01 PM

I don't ally with people either.

I just do things, I am like a dog.
I like chasing things, I wouldn't know what to do if I actually caught something.

Slaol
January 6th, 2016, 09:10 PM
I am only going to align with Toadette.

I am not accepting any requests for cooperation, even from Toadette.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 09:11 PM
I am only going to align with Toadette.

I am not accepting any requests for cooperation, even from Toadette.

I am going to align with Slaol.

I am not accepting any requests for cooperations, especially from Slaol.

DarknessB
January 6th, 2016, 09:12 PM
I am going to align with Slaol.

I am not accepting any requests for cooperations, especially from Slaol.

I am going to align with Firebringer.

I am not accepting any requests for cooperation, especially from Firebringer.

Firebringer
January 6th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Oh, forgot to mention, prize is 10000 for the winner.

Knowing Pirate, this is probably pennies, that he has been meticulously been counting for this occasion in the staff calls.

DarknessB
January 6th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Knowing Pirate, this is probably pennies, that he has been meticulously been counting for this occasion in the staff calls.

10,000 pennies is $100 -- works for me.

IceePirate
January 7th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Read the rules guys, no preformed alliances :P

DarknessB
January 7th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Oh, forgot to mention, prize is 10000 for the winner.

Please indicate the nature of the prize? $10,000? 10,000 pennies? 10,000 points on the SC2 Mafia mod? 10,000 specs of dust? etc.

IceePirate
January 7th, 2016, 12:53 PM
This is for you to decide for yourself darkness. I did however put an extra 0, it was 1000, not 10000. I already have a set prize in mind though.

powerofdeath
January 7th, 2016, 04:05 PM

People are pming you already?!

Toadette
January 8th, 2016, 12:04 AM
People are pming you already?!

No ;(

Nobody trusts me after the stunt I tried to pull last game lol

ika
January 8th, 2016, 12:12 AM
/sign

IceePirate
January 9th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Signups will be pushed back until the following sunday pending additional players.

As of that sunday, the game will commence with however many players there are.

Toadette
January 9th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Gonna be a short one

IceePirate
January 14th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Couple days left, tell your friends for more excitement!

Hunter98
January 15th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Hello, PoD sent me and I'd like to /sign :D

ShadoNinjaX
January 15th, 2016, 01:34 PM
/Sign

freshman
January 15th, 2016, 02:58 PM
/sign

Sir Perior
January 15th, 2016, 04:36 PM
I reserve! (Mwahaha I broke the pattern!)

CAT3101
January 17th, 2016, 05:30 AM
/sign

IceePirate
January 17th, 2016, 09:33 AM
1 more slot left for any potential signups, I am limiting this game at 15 Game will start tonight with team decider challenge.

Tossangel
January 17th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Hello, PoD sent me and I'd like to /sign :D

OMG what a cute puppy pic <3

IceePirate
January 17th, 2016, 01:56 PM
The first challenge. You will submit to me a number 1-500 via skype. This is all. Have fun with your easy challenge.

You will have 24 hours since this post to complete the challenge. Next challenge will be posted upon everyone submit or the 24h time limit is up.

Toadette
January 17th, 2016, 06:47 PM
The first challenge. You will submit to me a number 1-500 via skype. This is all. Have fun with your easy challenge.

You will have 24 hours since this post to complete the challenge. Next challenge will be posted upon everyone submit or the 24h time limit is up.

Wait are there any tribes lol

So this is the official game start then?

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 03:42 PM
By the failure to submit a reply to the first challenge in any way, toadette and slaol have been removed from the game.

Toadette
January 18th, 2016, 03:42 PM
By the failure to submit a reply to the first challenge in any way, toadette and slaol have been removed from the game.

HEY HOLD UP! I didn't know this game started seriously

I'll respond tonight

Toadette
January 18th, 2016, 03:43 PM

I'll respond tonight

Since it has to be via Skype. I can pm you my number if you want it now

Toadette
January 18th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Like seriously, no pm of game start, no warning, just removal?

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 04:16 PM
We have Cactisuses vs. Tebow as our 2 tribes, members will be posed on the front page.

Here is the first challenge.

All teams will be given 9 pieces of bread per round, each player must consume 1 bread per round to move on and there cannot be any leftovers. Players may pay the natives to pillage 2 bread of another team costing 3 of their own bread. The team with the most players after 3 rounds will be the winner(s). The team that either got eliminated first or has the least number of players will see me at tribal council.

Players will have 24h to complete each round at the max. If team captains submit their actions to me early, the next round will begin.

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Accept my skype contact request and send me a number 1-2.

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Tribe Cactisuses pillage once and all players move on to round 2. In round 2, a mercenary appears and offers his aid to both teams in exchange for 6 bread. The mercenary protects both tribes bread supplies from pillaging for 1 round and he leaves town tomorrow. Also, the bread supply has been reduced to 8 bread instead of 9.

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Both teams decided to not use the mercenary and neither used the pillage feature. As an act of anger for not feeding the villagers. The villagers take 4 food from next round's supply bringing it to 4 food. Also, a strange man will be visiting both tribes soon.

Toadette
January 18th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Poor form and badly put together. Have fun all.

DarknessB
January 18th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Poor form and badly put together. Have fun all.

This could be used to describe most Forum Mafia games as well. :)

Toadette
January 18th, 2016, 08:21 PM
This could be used to describe most Forum Mafia games as well. :)

No this is just bad.

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 09:20 PM
The strange men have revealed themselves, Cat3101 and hunter have swapped spots in their tribes. This is your round 3.

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 10:21 PM
2 people starve and nobody does anything else. The bread supply is again halved to 2 and you find a special vial marked, "apply to bread"

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Tribe Tebow gave vials to cat and firebringer. Firebringer ate the glass as well. Tribe Cactisuses sat on their ass and let nature do its work. Each tribes bread supply is now 11 for this round in a 2v1 senario. The cost of pillaging is now 2 for 2 . Also, everyone gets 5 vials marked, "We promise this isn't poison." And also under that, "Apply to bread."

IceePirate
January 18th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Tribe Tebow's single member decides to apply the vial. Tribe Cactisuses decide to disregard the vial. The vial was poison again. Tribe Cactisuses win tribal immunity. Tribe Tebow will see me tonight at tribal council.

Some rules for voting. You may vote or abstain. Failiure to submit a vote within a reasonable amount of time will be taken as an auto-abstain.

Toadette
January 19th, 2016, 01:07 AM
lol abstain. Nice survivor game you got going there.

IceePirate
January 19th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Toadette, I have given you a in into the game which you still never followed up on. The rules clearly state that skype is required to play. I am not exactly sure what your problem is.

Toadette
January 19th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Toadette, I have given you a in into the game which you still never followed up on. The rules clearly state that skype is required to play. I am not exactly sure what your problem is.

What in? You weren't clear about the game starting, and then you didn't answer my question about if the game had actually started.

Then I was at work when I saw the post and couldn't get onto Skype until that evening and you didn't give me enough time to get on that night

I'll respond tonight

Since it has to be via Skype. I can pm you my number if you want it now

game is skype only bro, and since we are already in the first challenge, you'll just have to sit this one out.

It's okay though I heard your game sucks pretty bad and everyone wants to quit. I'd rather not play.

IceePirate
January 20th, 2016, 10:16 AM
The time limit was clear with 24 hours. If you continue to post negative comments about me or this game, which is against the General Discussion forum rules might I add. I shall attempt to take action. Just stop dude :/

IceePirate
January 20th, 2016, 01:44 PM
The votes are in.

As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you.

Jacob Albright
Tossangel
Firebringer
Jacob Albright
Tossangel

And the first person voted out of survivor, Jacob Albright, *snuffs torch* It is time for you to go.

Slaol
January 20th, 2016, 01:47 PM
The time limit was clear with 24 hours. If you continue to post negative comments about me or this game, which is against the General Discussion forum rules might I add. I shall attempt to take action. Just stop dude :/

Negativity is allowed as long as its not personal. Citing evidence of their attempt to remain in the game being ignored as evidence against being kicked wont be punished. Real insults might, but not objective facts

IceePirate
January 20th, 2016, 01:58 PM
All teams will go digging through a 3 by 3 grid, teams will get a number of $ based on what they find. Location of the teams is revealed if 2 teams are on the same spot, they will only be revealed to each other and will have to split the earnings. All plots of land will contain something unless it has been dug previously, I will then tell you that you find a bunch of sand and dirt. All players in the team will act as 1, each team can only dig 1 tile per turn and sell what they find. Dirt and sand is worthless in this market so don’t bother trying. At the end of each round, each teams sales and sales total will be revealed using a currency of $. The teams will reveal what they sell and sell it for but not where they found it. There is also no haggling, all prices are static. You are able to buy items to assist you on your expedition found below. The team with the least amount of $ at the end of the game will win the pleasure of seeing me at council. You have 5 rounds to complete this in. The materials that you may find will be randomized and predetermined before the first round.
You can find a list below on what values they are worth.

Detecting Rod (Consumable) ($10) (25% independent chance of detecting surrounding valuables from each square.)
Metal Detector (Limit 1 per player) ($50) (Bonus 10% for all recourses found rounded up)
Fool’s Gold (Consumable) ($25) (Resets the plot of land with a low value recourse, thereby masking your tracks)
Tunnel Supports (Consumable) ($25) (This allows you to dig in an already dug plot of land again to find additional recourses.)

Diamond ($100)
High Quality Gold ($50)
Ruby ($25)
Lower Quality Gold ($10)

To not mix things up. If the tunnel supports are used in the game, that requires 2 fool's gold to cover up and the other teams will see the supports unless said fool’s gold was used.

Also, there is a max of 5 metal detectors given the team imbalances.

IceePirate
January 20th, 2016, 03:39 PM
3 rounds have passed.

Tribe Cactisuses Has $175 after finding a diamond, ruby, and High Quality Gold in that order

Tribe Tebow Has $75 after finding some low quality gold, and 2 High Quality Gold while buying a detecting rod and Tunnel Supports.

IceePirate
January 20th, 2016, 06:43 PM
The game is over, Tribe Tebow has won tribal immunity!

The final score was 141 to 200

Tribe Cactisuses had some bad luck, finding some low quality gold twice. They also bought a metal detector round 4.

Tribe Tebow turned a very good fortune. They found a diamond and some High Quality Gold! They also bought some Tunnel Supports.

The Metal Detectors effectiveness was increased to 25% on round 4 and there was an earthquake on round 5, causing all tunnels to collapse.

Tribe Cactisuses, I shall be seeing you at tribal council.

Voting will work the same as last except that you cannot choose to abstain, you can only auto-abstain. That is all

mukesh67
January 21st, 2016, 02:25 AM
this is just like the tv show so you should be able to base everything off of that. Also, I have the ability to modify rules at any point through the game.

Toadette
January 21st, 2016, 12:40 PM
this is just like the tv show so you should be able to base everything off of that. Also, I have the ability to modify rules at any point through the game.

It's not though.

IceePirate
January 21st, 2016, 01:12 PM
The votes are in.

As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you.

Ika
Ika
Ika
Ika
Ika

The second person voted out of survivor, Ika. Please bring me your torch. *snuffs torch* it is time for you to leave.

IceePirate
January 21st, 2016, 01:14 PM
All players will have $100 to “bid” on goods. The rules are quite simple, you may not pool money onto 1 item and you may also not bid anything that takes you over $100. You may bid on multiple items. Since there are 10 players, there will be 10 items. You may also only bid in increments of $10

1. Double vote (Consumable)
2. Clue to an Immunity Idol
3. Immunity idol that works only in the next 2 votes. (Consumable)
4. Mystery Box
5. Ability to see who cast all votes (Consumable)
6. Advantage in the next challenge
7. Tribal Box
8. Sabotage someone of your choosing privately once within 3 challenges. Nobody will know who did it. (Consumable)

You will have approx. 48 hours to complete this. Yes, there is 8 things to bid for 10 people. That is intentional.

EDIT: If someone bids incorrectly, say incorrect bid increment or it bids over their $100 max. That bid will be considered void and so will all the ones that come after it.

Hunter98
January 21st, 2016, 02:54 PM
10 for 2 and 4

ShadoNinjaX
January 21st, 2016, 02:55 PM
20 on 1, 3, 5 and 8

IceePirate
January 21st, 2016, 02:55 PM
25 on 1, 3, 5 and 8

Bids must be in increments of 10, your bid is reset to 10 for all 4 items except 3, where its 20

ShadoNinjaX
January 21st, 2016, 03:06 PM
Bids must be in increments of 10, your bid is reset to 10 for all 4 items except 3, where its 20

I thought it meant my bids were void -_-

Plus I edited the post too :(

freshman
January 21st, 2016, 03:33 PM
10 for 6 20 for 4

Tossangel
January 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
$10 on #5

Tossangel
January 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
Oh someone already bid $10 so make that $20 on #5

IceePirate
January 21st, 2016, 04:20 PM
Current standings

1 (10)Shado
2 (0)
3 (20) Shado
4 (20) Freshman
5 (20) Tossangel
6 (10) Freshman
7 (0)
8 (10) Shado

freshman
January 21st, 2016, 04:27 PM
i also bid 10 on 2

CAT3101
January 21st, 2016, 05:07 PM
20 on 2, 20 on 6, 10 on 7

Hunter98
January 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM
30 on 2 and 4

ShadoNinjaX
January 21st, 2016, 08:41 PM
30 on 5

Tossangel
January 21st, 2016, 09:28 PM
$40 on #5

CAT3101
January 22nd, 2016, 06:37 AM
40 on 2

ShadoNinjaX
January 22nd, 2016, 09:14 AM
60 on 5

Stealthbomber16
January 22nd, 2016, 09:49 AM
110 on 9

Tossangel
January 22nd, 2016, 12:37 PM
$70 on #5

Hunter98
January 22nd, 2016, 12:49 PM
50 on 2

IceePirate
January 22nd, 2016, 01:07 PM
1 (10) Shado
2 (50) Hunter
3 (20) Shado
4 (30) Hunter
5 (40) Tossangel
6 (20) Cat3101
7 (10) Cat3101
8 (10) Shado

These are the current standings.

Shado's bid for 60 on 5 is void because there was an increase in 20 instead of 10.

ShadoNinjaX
January 22nd, 2016, 01:42 PM
Ok then, 50 on 5.

Tossangel
January 22nd, 2016, 01:48 PM
$60 on 5

powerofdeath
January 22nd, 2016, 01:50 PM
8. Sabotage someone of your choosing privately once within 3 challenges. Nobody will know who did it. (Consumable)

Won't we know who did it because they publicly bought the item?

Hunter98
January 22nd, 2016, 02:02 PM
tbh just make the auction for #8 in your pms on skype

IceePirate
January 22nd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Yeah good idea hunter. If you would like to bid on #8, it will be done via skype. It will be a silent auction meaning that you do not know who bid what. You will only know if you are the highest bidder or not. The normal limitations of 10 will not apply. There is a max increase of 30 at a time. The bidding will reset at 0. If you happen to go over your $100. I will tell you that your bid does not count. You will also be constrained to multiples of 10 as well to make math simpler :)

freshman
January 22nd, 2016, 02:10 PM
i voted 30 on mysrery box

Hunter98
January 22nd, 2016, 02:25 PM
70 on 2

Hunter98
January 22nd, 2016, 02:26 PM
70 on 2

lol i stupid

maukamauka
January 22nd, 2016, 02:34 PM
20 on 1 and 7 and 40 on 4

powerofdeath
January 22nd, 2016, 02:42 PM
10 on 4

freshman
January 22nd, 2016, 02:42 PM
30 on 4

IceePirate
January 22nd, 2016, 04:36 PM
The rule changes only applied to item #8.

Here are the current standings,
1 (20) Mauka
2 (50) Hunter
3 (20) Shado
4 (40) Mauka
5 (40) Tossangel
6 (20) Cat3101
7 (10) Cat3101
8 (10) Shado

powerofdeath
January 22nd, 2016, 04:41 PM
i bid 50 on 4

freshman
January 22nd, 2016, 04:42 PM
i bid 60 on 4

powerofdeath
January 22nd, 2016, 04:42 PM
i bid 70 on 4

freshman
January 22nd, 2016, 04:43 PM
80 on 4

powerofdeath
90 on 4

DarknessB
100 on 4

CAT3101
January 22nd, 2016, 04:46 PM
60 on 2

Firebringer
January 22nd, 2016, 04:52 PM
70 on 2.

Firebringer
January 22nd, 2016, 04:53 PM
Am I still even in this game?

IceePirate
January 22nd, 2016, 05:02 PM
Am I still even in this game?

yep

ShadoNinjaX
January 22nd, 2016, 05:12 PM
30 on 1

maukamauka
January 22nd, 2016, 11:17 PM
80 on 2, and 20 on 7

Firebringer
January 22nd, 2016, 11:18 PM
90 on 2

maukamauka
January 22nd, 2016, 11:25 PM
40 on 1

Slaol
January 22nd, 2016, 11:38 PM
yep

I think this was 100% skype or something

Toadette
January 22nd, 2016, 11:46 PM
I think this was 100% skype or something

I have no more rep to give you

CAT3101
January 23rd, 2016, 08:00 AM
30 on 7, 50 on 1

maukamauka
January 23rd, 2016, 09:42 AM
100 on 2

IceePirate
January 23rd, 2016, 12:24 PM
Here's the current standings.
1 (50) Cat3101
2 - Mauka
3 (20) Shado
4 - DarknessB
5 (40) Tossangel
6 (20) Cat3101
7 (30) Cat3101
8 (30) Unknown

freshman
January 23rd, 2016, 12:41 PM
100 on 2

freshman
January 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
30 for 6 :D

Hunter98
January 23rd, 2016, 01:28 PM
40 on 7

CAT3101
January 23rd, 2016, 01:30 PM
50 on 7

Hunter98
January 23rd, 2016, 01:31 PM
60 on 7

powerofdeath
January 23rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
70 on 7

Hunter98
January 23rd, 2016, 02:21 PM
80 on 7

powerofdeath
90 on 7

Hunter98
100 on 7

ShadoNinjaX
January 23rd, 2016, 02:59 PM
50 on 5, 30 on 6

Tossangel
$30 on 3

ShadoNinjaX
DAMN YOU TOSSANGEL

powerofdeath
40 on 3

Tossangel
January 23rd, 2016, 03:00 PM
40 on 6

Tossangel
January 23rd, 2016, 03:00 PM
50 on 3

IceePirate
January 23rd, 2016, 03:08 PM
Here are the final results,
1 - Cat3101
2 - Mauka
3 - Toss
4 - DarknessB
5 - Shado
6 - Toss
7 - Hunter
8 - Unknown

DarknessB, as winner of the Mystery box, receives a disadvantage in the next challenge.
Hunter, as winner of the Tribal box, receives a guaranteed spot in the jury unless in the final 2

IceePirate
January 23rd, 2016, 03:25 PM
All of you will be seeing me tonight at our first 1 tribe tribal council. You may cast your votes now, there is no abstaining unless afk. You have 24 hours.

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Here are the final results,
1 - Cat3101
2 - Mauka
3 - Toss
4 - DarknessB
5 - Shado
6 - Toss
7 - Hunter
8 - Unknown

DarknessB, as winner of the Mystery box, receives a disadvantage in the next challenge.
Hunter, as winner of the Tribal box, receives a guaranteed spot in the jury unless in the final 2

winner

receives a disadvantage

disadvantage..

Toadette
January 24th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Firebriner

IceePirate
January 24th, 2016, 05:43 PM
The votes are in.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Auto-Abstain
"Firebringar"
Firebringer
Firebringer

And, the third person voted out of this survivor. Firebringer, *snuffs torch* It is time for you to go.

Firebringer
January 24th, 2016, 05:47 PM
It was like I never even played :)

Tossangel
January 24th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Bye, Fire <3 :fb:

IceePirate
January 24th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Your next challenge, you may submit multiple rounds at 1 time to speed it up. Rounds will last 24h

Players starts with $100, and must pay taxes to the host each round. Whoever sends in the least amount of money is eliminated. If someone pays more than they have, they are eliminated. Game goes on until 1 player left. Good luck.

DarknessB will have to give $10 to Tossangel as a result of the auction.

IceePirate
January 26th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Jacob Marlow will have to skedaddle on account of personal reasons.

IceePirate
January 27th, 2016, 01:41 PM
The challenge has ended with PoD winning individual immunity for the next challenge. It is also something to note that tossangel's idol will be expiring if not used on this upcoming tribal council.

PoD won by $23 at the end having only spent 59 of his monies.

The vote will begin now, normal voting rules.

IceePirate
January 28th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Tossangel's Auction idol will now disintegrate into dust

Mauka
Hunter
Hunter
Mauka
"Hunter Bear"
Mauka
Mauka

And, the 4th person voted out of survivor, MaukaMauka, *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

IceePirate
January 29th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Survivor scrabble! Each player will receive a letter based on a word that is long enough as there are players remaining. First player to guess correctly gets individual immunity. You may only guess once and will be eliminated from the challenge if you guess incorrectly. Your letter will also be revealed if you are eliminated to all other players. The challenge will end when the word is successfully guessed.

powerofdeath
January 30th, 2016, 04:41 PM
I guess legends

IceePirate
January 30th, 2016, 04:45 PM
It appears that the first guess is the right one. PoD wins immunity for 2 times in a row. You all may send in your votes now for the tribal council.

IceePirate
January 31st, 2016, 05:18 PM
Voting time

Cat
Cat
Cat
Freshman
Cat
Cat

And the 5th person voted out of this survivor and the first member of the jury, Cat, It's time for you to go. *snuffs torch* I shall be seeing you in a short while to vote on the winner.

IceePirate
January 31st, 2016, 05:43 PM
We shall be playing the good ol’ game of blackjack today. Each player will be given 50 tokens to bet with. The betting minimum is 3 tokens and the maximum is 15. In the event of a tie between the dealer and the player, the dealer will take all tokens bet by the player. In the event that the player receives blackjack against the dealer, the player will reveal them for 1.5x the bet payout rounded down. The game will be played for 10 rounds and is independent from other players. Other player’s token stacks will be unknown unless they tell you willingly themselves. If for any reason you bet what is over your limit. You are out. The player with the least amount of tokens by the end of this will be immediately eliminated without tribal council. By the same effect, there will be no tribal council this time. All players token amounts will be revealed at the end of this challenge. This challenge will go on until completion by all players. Immunity idols may be publicly consumed at any point throughout the challenge for an injection of 50 tokens. They will also be consumed by this point as well.

Toadette
January 31st, 2016, 05:55 PM
lol

IceePirate
January 31st, 2016, 08:04 PM
The sabotage feature from the auction was used on shado, he will have -10 tokens.

IceePirate
February 1st, 2016, 07:19 PM
The challenge has come to a completion, nobody used the immunity idol feature. Here are the results.

PoD - 39
DarknessB - 44
Toss - 47
Hunter - 27
Freshman - 73
Shado - 50

With hunter being the worst gambler of the group, he shall be eliminated. Hunter, if you would please, it's time for you to go *snuffs torch* I shall be seeing you on the jury.

IceePirate
February 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
I forgot to post the challenge here, this is what we have been doing for the past week.

You all will partake in a firearms competition. This competition is more choosing than accuracy. You each will be given 1 pistol with 1 bullet. You have 3 options each round. You may, shoot someone, in which you will shoot your target and eliminate them for this challenge. You may defend yourself in which you shoot your bullet in defence hitting nothing, this also prevents all bullets against yourself to be killing bullets. And, you may also do nothing to recover 1 bullet to be used for the earlier said 2 actions. And that’s it. The winner of this challenge will win immunity. Also, you may use an immunity idol publicly for 1 extra bullet if you have one. This may be used at any point and on any person.

Tossangel won the competition by the skin of her neck. The voting process will begin now.

IceePirate
February 12th, 2016, 05:24 PM
The votes are in.

Freshman
Freshman
DarknessB
DarknessB

The 6th member voted out of this survivor and the 3rd member of the jury, DarknessB, *snuffs torch* It is time for you to go.

IceePirate
February 12th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Here is your next challenge,

All players will send me 2 numbers. The first is a number 1-100, the second number is your prediction of what the sum of all numbers submitted by the other players is. Person closest to the actual sum wins immunity! If a tie occurs in either direction, the first person to send wins!

Toadette
February 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Here is your next challenge,

All players will send me 2 numbers. The first is a number 1-100, the second number is your prediction of what the sum of all numbers submitted by the other players is. Person closest to the actual sum wins immunity! If a tie occurs in either direction, the first person to send wins!

Seriously... LOL

IceePirate
February 12th, 2016, 07:54 PM
The number is 168, PoD wins individual immunity with a guess of 168. Please send in your votes.

IceePirate
February 12th, 2016, 11:19 PM

Freshman
Shado
Freshman
Shado

Thats right folks, it's a tie. For the tiebreaker challenge you will both send me a number and attempt to guess what the other person's number is. 2 numbers total.

---

By some odd turn of events, shado chose 26 and guessed 69 which is exactly what freshman guessed in reverse order. The tie-tie-breaker challenge will be a coin flip. The coin that was decided to be flipped was a 1968 penny. Freshman chose tails and that was what turned up. Shado, it's time for you to go.

The 7th member voted out of survivor and the 4th member of the jury. Shado *snuffs torch* it's time for you to go.

IceePirate
February 14th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Final Challenge

This challenge will take a part of everything we have done thus far. You will have separate mini-challenges that you can score off of by winning. These challenges are based off of past events, be them challenges or those hidden immunity idols. You will score 1 point off winning each of the challenges. The person who holds the most points at the end of this challenge will win. A tiebreaker event will take place if it happens to be tied at the end.

1. You each will receive 1 special package, to make things interesting, you will each pick a number, any number will do. Closest person to the package number, receives the package. These packages will all give advantages to random challenges. Those advantages are hidden until the challenge arises. There will be no point scoring from this challenge.
Package #1: 13457890 Freshman
Package #2: -1645678 PoD
Package #3: 0 Tossangel

2. We will play 4 rounds of blackjack, you will start with 25 tokens, betting minimum is 5 and there is no maximum. The player with the most tokens at the end wins the round. Freshman

3. You will all receive a letter that belongs to a 5 letter word, one of the extra letters is hidden and the other is an advantage from the first challenge. Package #3. First person to guess correctly wins the round. Tossangel

4. Players will pay taxes to the host each round, you start with $10 and the person who pays the least gets eliminated, last man standing wins the round. Freshman

5. Players will pick a spot out of a 3x3 grid to mine from, you have 3 rounds to pull as much as you can out of the earth. Mineral worth is listed below. Freshman
Diamond $50
Gold $25
Ruby $10
Quartz $1

6. You each will be given 1 bullet per round, you have 3 options of shooting air, shooting yourself, or shooting someone else. If you shoot the air, nothing happens, if you shoot yourself, you die unless someone shoots you, then they die. Shooting someone else kills them unless they shoot themselves in which case you die. PoD
All players will send me 2 numbers. The first is a number 1-100, the second number is your prediction of what the sum of all numbers submitted by the other players is. Person closest to the actual sum wins immunity! If a tie occurs in either direction, the first person to send wins! Considering package #1 has not been opened as of yet, it opens to tell the person that they can get someone else’s number within 10. Freshman

Final standings is freshman winning 4-1-1. The group decided not to do the 2 extra challenges that I had planned as there is no point.

Vote time, send em in for the last time this survivor.

IceePirate
February 14th, 2016, 02:04 PM
The votes are in,

"TOSSSANGEL"
PoD

And...the 8th and final member voted out of this survivor and the 5th member, completing the jury. Tossangel *snuff torch* It's time for you to go.

Toadette
February 16th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Sorry, real life got me extremely busy, got replaced out in my own Survivor and and I afked and died from lack of eating anything here. Sorry to the host.

Shifty
February 16th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Sorry, real life got me extremely busy, got replaced out in my own Survivor and and I afked and died from lack of eating anything here. Sorry to the host.

... you don't know when to stop, do you?

IceePirate
February 19th, 2016, 09:43 PM
I haven't been able to post the results yet since I've had computer issues. So here they are.

For the final time, the votes are in. As I read the votes, the person with the most votes will bring their torch to me. Fire represents life. If your fire is gone, so are you. The last remaining player with fire still left within them will be the winner of this survivor. There can only be one winner and that is what has happened. Each of the jury members from the previous 5 eliminations have voted on the two players PoD and Freshmen to be winner in this survivor. Those jury members are in no particular order: Cat3101, Shado, Tossangel, DarknessB, and Hunter. We shall now continue with the vote.

Freshman
PoD
Freshman
PoD

That's right folks, it comes down to the wire. Who will go home with nothing and who will win the grand prize? Find out next on Survivor!

Aaaannddd were back. When we last left off, we were in a 2-2 split on who would get the final vote. It is my duty to announce that...PoD received the most votes. (I did announcing results a little different for this, don't worry, I didn't fuck up) PoD, if you would please bring me your torch. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

With only 1 flame remaining, Freshman has been voted 3-2 by the jury to become the winner. *audience roars* The grand prize that all of you may have been wondering is $10. Freshman has elected for me to buy $10 worth of virtual currency on EpicMafia.com.

I thank all the players that have participated in this game, both from EpicMafia.com and from our own Sc2mafia.com. I suggest to anyone reading this that they check out both sites as they do many different things. Epicmafia is sort of a mafia game with many different types and styles. While Sc2mafia.com forum more bases around the in game mod for Starcraft 2.

This should be my last post in this topic should anyone want to lock it for whatever reason. Congratulations to the winner and better luck next time for those who played.