PDA

View Full Version : Abusing Kick command - US Sesshomaru

Malise
May 25th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Are there alot of players with the kick command? Some guy named sesshomaru (US) gave me the global warning when I was confronting his troll friend. The troll ( CLaw ) basically random lynched a random person as a doctor on the first day, getting his own self lynched the 2nd day. I begin to confront Claw (the troll doctor) as i get into the graveyard. And then I get something i did not expect. a warning from sesshomaru to back off. Not a normal warning, the nuclear launch warning that you are going to be kicked.

Straight abusing the commands or your system has been compromised. Heard goonswarm ( US ) kicked a mafia when he was alive so he could win a game. Kick command should not be allowed in game.

Dark.Revenant
May 25th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Someone who hacks the system would spamkick, not just warn people harmlessly.

Sesshomaru was not given a code, meaning that Overshot leaked it to him. It's SHA-256 hashed and long, not possible to break.

Clawtrocity
May 25th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Clearly he mixed us up.

I'm overshot DR and I Bnet changed my name to Claw in case you didn't know. I warned Malise for Griefing players by making the game take way to long. He didn't kill for two nights when only an investigator was alive.

Goonswarm
May 26th, 2011, 12:17 AM
How is that abuse, I would have booted 2nd night and warned 1st. That kind of trolling and rubbing wins in peoples faces is stupid and BM.

wightsnow
May 26th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Plato is such a mild mod in comparison.

sock puppet is sock puppet

Malise
May 26th, 2011, 01:51 AM
I seen goon kick for lagging after multiple warnings, which is justified imo. In general i just do not like kick commands, even if it is warranted. Claw claimed to be a spy and said that so n so was mafia. Resulting in a random lynch, and then getting claw killed for it. Everyone who has played my settings know I prefer speed, i was Investigator role that died the 3rd night that game. First day was trolled by claw, 2nd was mafia vote to kill claw. Even if i had a clue i would have not been able to get them to lynch because of that momentum.

Claw wasnt the one who issued the command against me for the warning kick, it was sesshomaru. Not sure if i made that clear, but i hope it is now. Its kinda obvious now claw is the one who leaked the command, if hes friends with the dev then whatever. Just gonna make sure i stay away from both of them. Serious? really? warning kick for me for not getting a good lynch in the first 2 days?

Edit - Forgot to mention that the warning was after sesshomaru confronted me in graveyard. I was asking why claw was trolling, Then the warning kick came up right after sesshomaru told me not to mess with his friend or else.

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Clearly you don't understand anything. I was the one who warned you. I don't even know Sess well enough to give him my RealID let alone a password to something I take seriously.

I can get the replay if you want to keep spewing lies, but you seriously need to realize that you deserved it for making the game last longer.

Also to prove you obviously haven't watched the replay. I said I was the vigilante and that I shot red and he was GF. I did this because I was testing different ways to stay alive in the game. If you've ever played with me you realize I never do something as a troll or just because.

Malise
May 26th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Glad u asked for a replay, it shows that I died in 3rd night with me yelling and the warning being issued. Can ask goon, he played a few games with my settings. My settings is made for a fast game. I dont like any game that is slow paced. Pandemonium can say the same. Lying about a situation is bad, power with the lie is worse. Wanna come clean? I already said i was backing off and avoiding you, now u want to make it worse? bring it on ill send the file to anyone.

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Post the file here.

Stop lying. He said that because he likes me and knows I don't troll. Me and Goon are the only two people who can warn/kick people.

wightsnow
May 26th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Replay or didn't happen.

Malise
May 26th, 2011, 02:44 AM
I can get the replay if you want

You wanted to clear your name, you put yours up. The replay will put everything in your perspective, meaning every word u said that got you lynched. your the person solid accusing me of lying. Im transformers in the game btw. Your point of view over mine would be so much better evidence, its why you offered it right?

Edit - Forgot to copy paste the quote

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Ok so clearly I mixed our two games up. There were two games I played with you. First one was when you trolled as GF and were obnoxious about it I gave you a warning for that game, but if I recall I didn't kick you because I couldn't be sure which one of you guys was the real GF.

This game where you say Sess warned you is still me. It says "Childish Gambino has warned Transformers". At the end of the game you can clearly tell that I am Childish Gambino. I warned you in that game cause you accused me of being a pub and I said I was Claw and gave you proof since I'm one of the only people who can warn. You took that knowledge bomb and decided to spam mafia chat(which is already horrible filled with spam) that me and Sess are trolls. Seriously?

Yes I may be brash, rude, and boy do I love to throw fake anger around, but I have never kicked anyone that didn't get a warning in advance or deserved it.

You can watch replays from anyone's perspective. Just choose the name down in the bottom. I watched it from your perspective and it clearly shows you are jittery, you check the log often, and at one point you looked at the help menu.

Malise
May 26th, 2011, 02:54 AM
keep making them lies up big boy, your obviously angry over your well deserved position of power. Big words from someone making mistake after mistake, why bother joining a game i hosted AGAIN if i was bad the first one. A person like you would never join a pub right?

Ok so clearly I mixed our two games up. There were two games I played with you. First one was when you trolled as GF and were obnoxious about it I gave you a warning for that game, but if I recall I didn't kick you because I couldn't be sure which one of you guys was the real GF.

Wow so u got out played so u wanna kick someone while still alive? Tell me this story where you are confused. Being a godly god father that pissed u off so badly that you were willing to kick me for winning. I sure as hell dont remember this. REPLAYS man your offering it, your moderator so its easy to pull the files for dl links. This is your story so far yeh? your words not mine.

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 02:58 AM
I sort of miss Plato now. At least he was a nice troll.

wightsnow
May 26th, 2011, 02:58 AM
keep making them lies up big boy, your obviously angry over your well deserved position of power. Big words from someone making mistake after mistake, why bother joining a game i hosted AGAIN if i was bad the first one. A person like you would never join a pub right?

He made a claim, if you can disprove it, post the replay. Replay or didn't happen. If it didn't happen, STFU and GTFO.

Dark.Revenant
May 26th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Normally, this thread would be locked by now. But it's just so fun to watch the flames... Ooh... pretty....

Malise
May 26th, 2011, 03:17 AM
The funny thing is that powerful people dont ever check up on their trail of lies. I was a survivor the only game i played with you. I lied about being an Investigator, i did die the 3rd night though. No where near any of your 2 fake tales of what i played with you. So that makes it 3 games that you issued a threatening warning? in one night? in the span of 3 hours? Abusive much? Fed you bits for your elaborate make beleive story's. Waited for you to say stupid incrimnating stuff. Put the pieces together people.

But hey its late, could be your just a stupid zombie, or you just stupid. Play the stupid role now and say you dont understand and yer brain hurts yadda yadda. Or the he said she said bull shit, or in better terms. Dumb townie mentality. Everyone knows where this is going, nowhere. Your gonna keep abusing your threatening kicks, which is very wrong imo. And imma avoid playing with the loser that you are. Funny bit of info, threats are felonys in some states. Google it.

Lets see them edits people, watch the time of post and edits starting... now.

Clawtrocity
May 26th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Don't you have a patch to be working on? YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE FOOLING AROUND WITH THESE SQUABBLES

Oh yeah and fuck you /moarflames

LAWL HERE IS AN EDIT: He won't post it so I will, where are the replays found on your computer? I've never had to post one before.

Dark.Revenant
May 26th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Yeah, well I'm glad I stayed up that extra 10 minutes so I could lock this. Flames, perfectly preserved... forever...

Claw, the replays are in your documents folder, then in your StarCraft II folder, then in your account folder, then in your Replays folder. Post it in a new "Epic Replays!" thread or something.