View Full Version : XrypticPyro 1-S2-1-1011162

XrypticPyro
December 30th, 2015, 07:19 AM
Account Name: XrypticPyro
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1011162
Your Realm: NA
Approximate Points: Not even a remote clue. Hoping for a data bank here

Hello,

I've been playing Mafia since early 2011 and in 4 years I've reset my computer a fair amount of times. As a veteran player of mafia, I don't use the forums much besides the occasional access to the wiki. However, in a recent game of mafia, the knowledge of point-bank data saving and point restoration were brought to my attention so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have private messages with Dark Revenant from 2011 exclaiming having 5000 points back then and him adding me to a skype-group to try out for mod status. As I currently have 1300 points and installed windows 10 in late November, I do grow in points very quickly. I hope there's something about me in the data bank but if not, all is well. Hoping to hear back.

-XrypticPyro

Arrow
January 7th, 2016, 02:06 AM
Unfortunately, due to the 3.0 upgrade breaking all prior replays, I can't watch most replays you've submitted to the reports section, and you are not in our replay bank tool. I do not believe there is anything that can be done at this point, although I'll leave it open for another staff to look at.

XrypticPyro
January 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
This was honestly just a hail mary, I didn't expect much since I don't really interact with the forums too often but I do appreciate the effort!

Damus_Graves
January 16th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Long shot:
If you can produce the private message from DR about the 5k donation points reward I can add those to you at the very least.
Whatcha think?