PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Mafia VI Signup Method

Dark.Revenant
November 18th, 2011, 04:12 PM
I realized that we're going to have a lot of no-shows and generally a lot of pain with the old sign-up method.

Instead, follow this link: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups

And join the Forum Mafia group. Do this before the end of this Sunday, because FM6 will start on Monday. I will post the rules, roles, etc. (the theme will not be what you expect, nor will the rules be something you are familiar with) sometime between now and then.

I repeat: I AM TOSSING ALL THE SIGN-UPS YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR. EVEN IF YOU ALREADY POSTED, FOLLOW THE LINK AND ADD THE GROUP.

Ubernox
November 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I assume that this thread is open for discussion again, am I right?

Just got to the bit in FMIII where the Sicilli Kingdom started using oops's amazing encrypting machine, but it's just a bunch of question marks and the encoded message in plain text. I'm assuming this is due to the change to vBulletin?

oops_ur_dead
November 18th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I assume that this thread is open for discussion again, am I right?

Just got to the bit in FMIII where the Sicilli Kingdom started using oops's amazing encrypting machine, but it's just a bunch of question marks and the encoded message in plain text. I'm assuming this is due to the change to vBulletin?
Yes. On the original forum, the question marks did not show up. It was completely invisible.

Auckmid
November 18th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I never noticed any sorts of codes for FM3. Plz may you explain what exactly was happening?

vornksr
November 18th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Auckmid, you don't remember the moment when Illidan cracked the code to identify the entire living red mafia?

jaczac
November 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM
He used a stenographer. Look @ the night chats.

Deathfire123
November 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM
signed up again > cant wait EEEEE

Ubernox
November 18th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I didn't even see where Illidan cracked the code.... must have missed that. I also saw some people saying that False, like his predecessor Elixir, made some kind of mistake, but I have no idea what it was. Anyone?

Ganondorf
November 18th, 2011, 05:53 PM
The mistake was that he said I got killed, but my killer also got killed the same night. According to the action order at the time, my killer's killer would've gone first and cancel out the kill on me. In other words, I should've lived. However, it really didn't end up mattering (especially since Claw decided to help Rumpel in the end)...

Auckmid
November 18th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Auckmid, you don't remember the moment when Illidan cracked the code to identify the entire living red mafia?
Oh yeah. I thought that was in FM2, my bad.

Ubernox
November 18th, 2011, 07:57 PM
I liked the bit where claw got oops's goatse by cleaning him. Also, where is the bit where Illidan cracked the code? I would have thought it highly unlikely for anyone to even notice it, let alone crack it.

oops_ur_dead
November 18th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Illidan discovered it by pasting a post into a non-unicode editor. I didn't bother encrypting anything, so Procyon just used binary to text converter.

Dust
November 18th, 2011, 11:23 PM
And I was expecting a PM telling me my role.... At least I've got some chance that I get amnesiac again. *Crosses fingers*

*prays to all gods*

*sees a fortune teller*

*Asks an Ouija board*

I still don't know.

EDIT: I wants to lay nao plz. kthxbai. let me get amnesiac quickly. I want to troll all y'all. I hope the role list is up when I wake up tomorrow. That would be awesome.

Illidan
November 19th, 2011, 12:08 AM
I liked the bit where claw got oops's goatse by cleaning him. Also, where is the bit where Illidan cracked the code? I would have thought it highly unlikely for anyone to even notice it, let alone crack it.
It was during Day V, iirc

TheJackofSpades
November 19th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Notepad++ is kinda common actually, Oops kinda deserved to lose if that was all it took to fell his dastardly plan.

CmG
November 19th, 2011, 04:24 AM
hope this mafia is anonym... Btw its really nice that you archived all the previous FM games i can already "feel" the behaviour of some people in FM..

oops_ur_dead
November 19th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Notepad++ is kinda common actually, Oops kinda deserved to lose if that was all it took to fell his dastardly plan.
It wasn't just Notepad++, it was that he wasn't using UTF-8 encoding.

Ubernox
November 19th, 2011, 08:07 AM
You deserve a medal, oops. Also, Narkssssssssssssssssss really made me laugh.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I have got a question. Will there be a cult?

Celt
November 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I have got a question. Will there be a cult?

Hope not. Cult is either really shit, or too good, No-one has done a forum-mafia in which it's balanced

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Hope not. Cult is either really shit, or too good, No-one has done a forum-mafia in which it's balanced
I don't like the cult that much because more often then not, the cult leader either dies early in the game, causing the scum to lose a lot of there power, making a town victory most likely, or they end up becoming the dominant anti-town faction, imo.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 11:38 AM
How the cult ponteialy fucked up each of the games

FMI: Most players were preaty clueless (me inclueded) as this was everyones first FM game, and there were no previous games to look back on. Extreamly passive town, made it all too easy for the cult to win. Even though the town probably would have still lost, I think it might have run smoother if it just stayed with simple "Town vs Mafia" instead of having the cult cause total paranoia, and to some extent, make the game less enjoyable, as it quickly turned into a "Cult vs Non-Cult" battle in which the non-cult had no chance of winning.

FMII: High pontetial for another cult victory, if it was not for a pm mistake by Elixir. While it was an accident, and no one holds any grudges, it cost the cult any chance of winning, and handed the win to the Town, even if they may not have deserved it, due to how incredibly weekend the non-town factions were after the events of Day 3.

FMIII: This game is the only one where I don't think that the cult had that much of a negitive effect on the game, and worked reasonably well. The set-up was preaty distincly anti-town, so I don't have much to say there.

FMV: Another cult domination, which should have been guaranteed if it wasn't for Rumpels desicion to kill Yapyap, instead of letting himself be assimilated, giving Vorskr the oppotunity to scrape an arguably undeserved victory for the town. I particualy didn't like how the cult caused some people to abandon the faction that they were still apart of in an attempt to get on good terms with the cult.

FMVII: Not much to say here. Jack made some costly mistakes as cult leader, which threw any chance of the non-town factions of winning, and caused an easy town victory.

All of this is simply in my opinion, so take it as you will:blink1:. I'm not in that much of a mood for a big debate right now.

Ubernox
November 19th, 2011, 12:14 PM
You raise some excellent points, Auckmid. I shall have to mull these over...

TheJackofSpades
November 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
FMII: High pontetial for another cult victory, if it was not for a pm mistake by Elixir. While it was an accident, and no one holds any grudges, it cost the cult any chance of winning, and handed the win to the Town, even if they may not have deserved it, due to how incredibly weekend the non-town factions were after the events of Day 3.
This is not true. The PM mistake was basically a trade of an SK for an unlynchable unkillable sheriff who already had credibility. And the mafia had every chance of winning even after that, and we all know why they didn't.

Furthermore, the De Luca were not weakened in the slightest(aside from lacking the three votes we should have had), our composition was basically untouched since Mafioso is a worthless role.

oops_ur_dead
November 19th, 2011, 12:46 PM
This is not true. The PM mistake was basically a trade of an SK for an unlynchable unkillable sheriff who already had credibility. And the mafia had every chance of winning even after that, and we all know why they didn't.

Furthermore, the De Luca were not weakened in the slightest(aside from lacking the three votes we should have had), our composition was basically untouched since Mafioso is a worthless role.
The PM mistake weakened the cult because it resulted in the newly-culted SK (me) being lynched.

TheJackofSpades
November 19th, 2011, 01:01 PM
The PM mistake weakened the cult because it resulted in the newly-culted SK (me) being lynched.
And culting a neutral is always a huge risk for the cult because you're recruiting someone who cannot defend themselves due to a lack of a solid roleclaim.

So I would argue that the situation produced a far more valuable opportunity than the SK did even though I still feel an investigator would have been more valuable strategically(though it turned out that recruiting Goon was the better of the two decisions as MileS was jester).

Ubernox
November 19th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Where is FMIV?

Ganondorf
November 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Where is FMIV?

1) It took place on another forum.
2) Crimson compromised the integrity of the game by leaking part (or all: I can't remember exactly) of the role list after he was modkilled for inactivity.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Where is FMIV?
FMIV was a broken game. On Day 3, a faggot called Crimsn was modkilled due to inactivity. In a childish rage, he persuaded a member of the Mafia to give him the name of all the Mafia's. This caused the game to be ruined, and become a null game. Both Crimson and Caress(the guy who gave Crimson all the names) were permabanned, even though some people, such as False, want to give Crimson another shot. I personaly believe that Crimson should never be allowed to play agian.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Here is the link to FMIV
http://comforummafia.co.cc/index.php
The post-game thread is in the genral discussion somewhere with all the roles and such. If you want to see the Mafia chat, he is my account for that game

Username: Milan
Password: KwfZvGHC

Ganondorf
November 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the clarification Auckmid: it's certainly been awhile...

Ubernox
November 19th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Just as well; The setting was in WoW Lore.

oops_ur_dead
November 19th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I personaly believe that Crimson should never be allowed to play agian.
Seconded.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 05:31 PM
And the De Luca had every chance of winning even after that, and we all know why they didn't.

Your not still mad about that, are you? Raiden had made himself obvious scum, so you still might very well have lost, and I wasn't prepared to face off against the two of you with out any cards to play. As I said earlier, False was culted N1, Procyon died early, and I would have lost to Raiden in a showdown.

Ubernox
November 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I personaly believe that Narkssssssssssss should be forced to play agian.

Fixed.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Any updates on when role PM's go out and when the day 1 thread goes up?

Dust
November 19th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Do this before the end of this Sunday, because FM6 will start on Monday. I will post the rules, roles, etc.

Read for information. Most of the time the information is right in front of you.

Auckmid
November 19th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Read for information. Most of the time the information is right in front of you.
Oops. Not reading the information probably is something a bad for, so I was proud of myself when I caught Claw lieing in FM7:), even though he turned out to be town.

Dimwit
November 19th, 2011, 08:32 PM

That doesn't specify when rules and roles will be posted. Only when it is going to start. If it was meant to be, its not exactly specific. (Im not being critical of dark.)

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 08:36 AM
It says when it will start. I assume from that quote that DR will post the rules/Roles' list sometime today (perhaps late at night).

TheJackofSpades
November 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Your not still mad about that, are you? Raiden had made himself obvious scum, so you still might very well have lost, and I wasn't prepared to face off against the two of you with out any cards to play. As I said earlier, False was culted N1, Procyon died early, and I would have lost to Raiden in a showdown.
Bro, everything we did that game was planned around Raiden being lynched, every day. Every night we discussed strategy and planned based on the assumption that we couldn't delay Raiden's lynch any longer. You, however, shattered the balance we had with the town and gave them the ability to win. I'm not mad, but that's what happened. There's no point in sugarcoating it any other way.

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Hopefully in this town we don't anyone who does anything that will get people raging (*cough* cult FM5 *cough*) I also hope that there will be roles. I haven't seen a list so there is nothing on that list. I will be sad if there are no roles.

/hint

Auckmid
November 20th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Hopefully in this town we don't anyone who does anything that will get people raging (*cough* cult FM5 *cough*) I also hope that there will be roles. I haven't seen a list so there is nothing on that list. I will be sad if there are no roles.

/hintI think it would be interesting if we didn't get a role list this game:). It would be kinda retarded if there was a cult and, and DR didn't tell us, but other then that I would be interested to see how things worked out.

Goonswarm
November 20th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Did it!

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 06:08 PM
http://cheezburger.com/Builder/RenderPreview/7d421cd0-8951-4ae9-b201-16232b6241f0

http://cheezburger.com/Builder/RenderPreview/9ff5eb52-11e1-4116-a59c-84467f85a30c

http://cheezburger.com/Builder/RenderPreview/03888bc2-0d89-4f92-92b6-bee524963f40

http://cheezburger.com/Builder/RenderPreview/3aec1be1-b3f1-4dd3-b74c-f3431003050b
Auckmid^^

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 06:21 PM
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11301/11572283.jpg
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11301/11572301.jpg
Auckmid^^
later...
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11301/11572242.jpg

Ash
November 20th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Epic picture Dust, you deserve some rep for a badass post.

Ash
November 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
(the theme will not be what you expect, nor will the rules be something you are familiar with)

Ooo I just noticed what this said, maybe there won't be a Nazi/Jewish theme anymore?

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 08:44 PM
I hate how those pictures disappeared...

McJesus
November 20th, 2011, 08:55 PM
so I joined the group... now what?

vornksr
November 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM
pwn r u doc?

Capitalier
November 20th, 2011, 09:46 PM
pwn r u doc?
were the roles sent out?

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 10:06 PM
AFAIK Nope

Dust
November 20th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Double post

It's only 9:12 where DR is living. Give him some time. I want to wake up to a PM from him tomorrow, though. That is my thanksgiving week wish list

Ganondorf
November 20th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Here's a game idea: 20 citizens and a serial killer. That would put Yayap to the test...

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
November 21st, 2011, 02:43 AM
Caress was banned for saying DRAGON DICKS in the donator thread. Crimson was handed the info from Caress on another account and it was to his own discretion whether or not to send out the PMs, which he did.

Narks should be put into another FM, I want to sign him up again to get him angry and to stop playing skyward rim.

Ganondorf
November 21st, 2011, 03:20 AM
... and to stop playing skyward rim.

1) I'm pretty sure you mean Skyrim....
2) On that note, you should all get The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword when it comes out ^.^

Capitalier
November 21st, 2011, 03:25 AM
2) On that note, you should all get The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword when it comes out ^.^

I'm pretty sure he means Skyrim Sword, dude.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 03:33 AM

1) Skyrim is okay
2) Skyward Sword is amazing

Luna
November 21st, 2011, 07:04 AM
So now I'm really excited and can't wait :)

When I first saw the suggestion this would be a concentration camp style game I had mixed feelings - not because I feel especially offended by the notion of it, but because I saw the potential for a really interesting Mafia game. If this does end up being the theme, I really hope it gets fully embraced and thought out (and not just a 'Here's 38 citizens, 1 Himmler and 1 Hitler LOL!' game).

I'd really like to host, if not a full Mafia game one day (because not only is there a long waiting list, but previous hosts have been so good I'd like them to do it again), then at least a Mafia Mutation. I've got the idea for a smaller, more intimate and complex Mafia setting with an emphasis on narrative. I only bring this up because whilst reading this thread I began thinking about the concentration camp setting and how DR could do some really awesome stuff with it and it stoked my own imagination ^^

Dimwit
November 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM
1) Skyrim is HOLY SHIT AWESOME AMAZING!
2) What is Skyward Sword?

Fixed. :)

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 09:16 AM
I am stupid.

Fixed. :)

Dimwit
November 21st, 2011, 09:27 AM
You're foxy.

Fixed and thank you.

Ambient
November 21st, 2011, 09:28 AM
This thread should be closed at this point >.>

philie
November 21st, 2011, 09:28 AM
dont fight ladies

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 09:34 AM
but phillie, he dare insult the name of Zelda by not knowing what Skyward Sword is.

Dimwit
November 21st, 2011, 11:31 AM
And he thinks that some unheard of game could magically be better than skyrim. He's obviously making up imaginary games because there is no game that ACTUALLY exists that has anything on Skyrim. /RAGE!!!!!!!!!! /SUPERDOUBLERAGE!!!!!!!!!

Rumpel1408
November 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM
there is no game that ACTUALLY exists that has anything on Skyrim.

Pokémon
/discussion

Zane
November 21st, 2011, 11:44 AM
Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends for Supernintendo. I win!

Luna
November 21st, 2011, 12:10 PM
There is only one game that is in the same ballpark as Skyrim.

And that's Morrowind.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 12:18 PM
And he thinks that some unheard of game could magically be better than skyrim. He's obviously making up imaginary games because there is no game that ACTUALLY exists that has anything on Skyrim. /RAGE!!!!!!!!!! /SUPERDOUBLERAGE!!!!!!!!!

Skyward Sword and Skyrim are neck and neck for Game of the Year. Calling it unheard of only lowers your credibility.

Ganondorf
November 21st, 2011, 12:19 PM
The Ocarina of Time is the highest-rated video game of all time: Skyrim is not. Therefore, Zelda>Skyrim and OoT>Skyrim. However, SkywardSword=Skyrim because Ganondorf isn't in Skyward Sword :P

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
>>>On Subject. Need ma Forum Mafia fix, y u no update Rev????

Celt
November 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM
>>>On Subject. Need ma Forum Mafia fix, y u no update Rev????

Unlike you, Death, Rev has finished his pre-schooling, and is probably getting along with his life.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 12:24 PM
Unlike you, Death, Rev has finished his pre-schooling, and is probably getting along with his life.

Wow, you are starting to become Jack obsessed with insulting me. Lay off.

Nick
November 21st, 2011, 12:31 PM
Patience. We're now FM members.

Celt
November 21st, 2011, 01:19 PM
Patience. We're now FM members.

So that means no anonymity?

Nick
November 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
That I do not know. That we're FM members means application successful. I guess...

Luna
November 21st, 2011, 01:42 PM
I think I got approved before tonight.

I hope the wait isn't much longer :) I'm patient, but I'm EU and have to get up early tomorrow so wants it naooooo

Kromos
November 21st, 2011, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty sure we are just playing with our normal usernames. I think rev or falsetruth might have said it somewhere and as we are signed up with these usernames we will probably being be playing as them.

Celt
November 21st, 2011, 01:59 PM
Ah. That sucks.

TheWaaagh
November 21st, 2011, 02:16 PM
I don't get why we don't just move down the host list to the next host. It doesn't really seem like DR is as excited to host as we all are to play... I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Luna
November 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM
Blasphemy

Fix'd

Ash
November 21st, 2011, 02:57 PM
When will FM start? Is it next monday? :huh:

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
November 21st, 2011, 03:07 PM
Say Skyrim Sword as a joke

thread turns into a semi-discussion thread

Ash
November 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Say Skyrim Sword as a joke

thread turns into a semi-discussion thread

Skyrim Sword? What is this? A mixture of Skyward Sword and skyrim?

edit: nvm i got it. hahaha...

Dimwit
November 21st, 2011, 05:33 PM
Skyward Sword and Skyrim are neck and neck for Game of the Year. Calling it unheard of only lowers your credibility.

I'm just fuckin off. I have honestly never heard of Skyward Sword, but I don't pay any attention to console games as I am exclusive to PC, if only for financial means and the versatility of a PC. Only Zelda games I ever played were Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past.

And while I have been sucked into the world of Skyrim (virgin Elder Scrolls player), it's just another game. Eve Online is the greatest game ever, as far as I'm concerned (Mafia would be ranked up there, too.)

To add, I wouldn't still be on this if not waiting for FM to start, checking the forums every hour or so. And I wasn't honestly fighting with Deathfire, he jags back with me; it's fun.

Ash
November 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM
MW3 will be game of the year.

Luna
November 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
I wish we could pull another stunt like we did in the UK making Rage Against the Machine top the xmas charts 'cos we hated all the new crap music.

Everyone unite and make Heroes of Might and Magic III game of the year.

Ganondorf
November 21st, 2011, 05:55 PM
So... I think I might make a "favorite games" thread to pass the time...

TheWaaagh
November 21st, 2011, 06:01 PM
Everyone unite and make Heroes of Might and Magic III game of the year.

I might be a blasphemer, but I completely agree with this.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 06:03 PM
I bet by Monday he meant Monday 11:59:59 PM on his time zone

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 06:27 PM
I bet by Monday he meant Monday 11:59:59 PM on his time zone
Clearly the case since he is a troll beyond anything I have done.

Capitalier
November 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
I'm just fuckin off. I have honestly never heard of Skyward Sword, but I don't pay any attention to console games as I am exclusive to PC, if only for financial means and the versatility of a PC. Only Zelda games I ever played were Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past.

And while I have been sucked into the world of Skyrim (virgin Elder Scrolls player), it's just another game. Eve Online is the greatest game ever, as far as I'm concerned (Mafia would be ranked up there, too.)

To add, I wouldn't still be on this if not waiting for FM to start, checking the forums every hour or so. And I wasn't honestly fighting with Deathfire, he jags back with me; it's fun.
spreadsheets the game

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 07:08 PM
DR is online people. Prepare for epicness.

Capitalier
November 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM
DR is online people. Prepare for epicness.
you scared him away

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 07:40 PM
you scared him away
It feels like he's an animal that we need to coax out of his lair. Here, DR. Here, little DR....

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 07:49 PM
LOL I got the 13th name on the list. This will be soo epic if I get a lot of bad luck lol

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 08:21 PM
LOL I got the 13th name on the list. This will be soo epic if I get a lot of bad luck lol

How does check?

Edit: 10th. Wow, I'm tenth in a lot of stuff

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 08:28 PM
There are like 15 new players

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 08:48 PM
Oh shit. I just realized that I could be screwed up this game because of my grudges. I will forgo my grudges if we are doing a non-anonymous game (you're welcome, MileS and Goon).

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 09:00 PM
Luckily, I don't think I have any grudges against people who are playing

MileS
November 21st, 2011, 09:13 PM
Oh shit. I just realized that I could be screwed up this game because of my grudges. I will forgo my grudges if we are doing a non-anonymous game (you're welcome, MileS and Goon).

WIFOM? =)

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 09:15 PM
I can only hope that you believe me on this. But there is nothing I can do or say that will make you believe me except the fact that I am not using WIFOM. I tried that once and failed.

TheJackofSpades
November 21st, 2011, 09:15 PM
DR will pretty much lie and twist his way out of every time constraint he sets on himself, so don't expect too much to come before tuesday. Currently I believe he is resting on the idea that "it's still monday somewhere".

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 09:34 PM
I am only an hour ahead of DR and I feel that this is true, Jack. It's 8:30 where DR lives and all we have is a player list. (See my previous posts for what I want) I was told that the game would start on Monday. This is ridiculous.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM
I am only an hour ahead of DR and I feel that this is true, Jack. It's 8:30 where DR lives and all we have is a player list. (See my previous posts for what I want) I was told that the game would start on Monday. This is ridiculous.

THIS IS DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheJackofSpades
November 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM
He's actually basing it off of GMT -12

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Its been Monday in GMT-12 for like 16-17 hours now....

Dust
November 21st, 2011, 09:45 PM
He's actually basing it off of GMT -12
Goddammit....

TheJackofSpades
November 21st, 2011, 09:46 PM
Its been Monday in GMT-12 for like 16-17 hours now....
Yeah, the thing is is that it's also 4:40 pm monday, and he promised you FM on Monday.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 09:56 PM
so its only gonna be Monday in like the French Polynasia by the time FM is posted.

CmG
November 21st, 2011, 10:44 PM
Well, he created a list with the names. Guess he "started" on Moday :)

Nick
November 21st, 2011, 11:06 PM
No activity on New Members as of yet. I see no new accounts.

Lets keep up the work on stalking DR and FM Master!

Nick
November 21st, 2011, 11:08 PM
DR will pretty much lie and twist his way out of every time constraint he sets on himself, so don't expect too much to come before tuesday. Currently I believe he is resting on the idea that "it's still monday somewhere".

Monday Forum Mafia time. Replacing Day 1.

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 11:09 PM
No activity on New Members as of yet. I see no new accounts.

Lets keep up the work on stalking DR and FM Master!

Its looks like its not going to be anonymous

CmG
November 21st, 2011, 11:17 PM
ohma GOD the role list is up!!!11

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 11:18 PM
The role list looks very awesome and unique, I'm excited to see how it will play out

CmG
November 21st, 2011, 11:23 PM
not complete though. Where R ze DeMoNz?

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah we have everything except the completely evil roles

Deathfire123
November 21st, 2011, 11:32 PM
Ah, it seems Eternity and Humanity are sort of working together, as are the Romans and Sin

Kromos
November 22nd, 2011, 12:10 AM
I don't think the demons are going to be revealed. We'll probably have to work them out for ourselves

MileS
November 22nd, 2011, 01:55 AM
Role setup looks awesome, and will be a really different type of game. Is it known which/if any factions will have night chats?

Zack
November 22nd, 2011, 02:45 AM
Hm, I do like new things. This is interesting, heh

But, uhm, no randomly generated game-names? If we aren't annonymus you know which people are going to die first night... This isn't a good idea.

Edit: Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like the "mafia", aka the demons, actually cannot kill on the first night? That does change things a bit, but annoymity would still be better.

Nick
November 22nd, 2011, 03:00 AM
Except Tiberius Julius Caesar
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/1625-Tiberius-Julius-Caesar
I see no new members that suggest any random generated names.

Demons seemed underpowered. Unless each demon have unique OP power that are yet to be revealed!

Illidan
November 22nd, 2011, 03:20 AM
@Zack: afaik, this game isn't anonymous.

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 04:13 AM
Wow really cool theme, looks like it could be a great game :) Gonna have to re-read through the rules again and make some notes, this is gonna change strategy up big time.

A question about the Demons - is it 'only' the sinners that can become revealed as Demons? If so then I'm assuming there's a fair few sinners out there so you know the sinner =/= demon.

A little worried though because Jesus tried to lynch me immediately in the last FM ^^

Nick
November 22nd, 2011, 04:16 AM
Maybe we all should be discussing this when Day1 starts?

Then again... if it's not anonymous, who cares? Discuss away!

Nick
November 22nd, 2011, 04:45 AM
I find it funny that there are 8 sinners for 7 demons... meaning that to be safe, sinners should just be lynched. Tough luck sinners... unless others might also turn out to be demons?

Lucifer's to die list:
1) Nick - sounded too intelligent, must be silenced immediately!
34) Lunavium - enemy of Jesus, which means our friend!

EDIT: Gonna paste all my rants in FM chat so that I don't waste em!

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 04:48 AM
I can accept that particular death list.

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 04:50 AM
Oh I see now, there's 8 sinners and 6 hidden demons (forgot to scroll to the right, duh).

Nick
November 22nd, 2011, 04:56 AM
Too bad for me I can't claim Ghost...

I can accept that particular death list.
You might also want to get on the good side of our Great Roman Emperor, The Mighty and Wise Tiberius and his distinguished advisers.
I'd also admire our pair of skilled assassins, their feats are second to none. May we be friends forever!
By the way, Jesus. You suck! I look down upon you (for now).

vornksr
November 22nd, 2011, 04:58 AM
I think we ought to wait to start playing the game until the forum actually opens...

Dust
November 22nd, 2011, 07:16 AM
If I am expected to post during Thanksgiving weekend then people are going to be disappoint. I will have little to no access to a computer during this weekend and, dare I venture, so will many other people who are playing. Just a heads-up

Rumpel1408
November 22nd, 2011, 07:32 AM
If I am expected to post during Thanksgiving weekend then people are going to be disappoint. I will have little to no access to a computer during this weekend and, dare I venture, so will many other people who are playing. Just a heads-up
then thanksgiving will be the time for the eus to takeover controll :>

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Mwahaha we will rule the forum!

Though on thanksgiving I'll be at a bar watching all the NFL games... Damn Americans having thanksgiving on a Thursday making it difficult for those of us that don't have a national holiday.

Brennenburg
November 22nd, 2011, 11:42 AM
Hi guys, does anyone happen to know when the game actually starts?

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Hi guys, does anyone happen to know when the game actually starts?

Sometime today Rev said, so probably tomorrow for everyone except for the French Polynesia and Pacific parts of US/Canada

CmG
November 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM
i bet even DR. doesn't know that. whats wrong with your avatar? Do you feel lonely much?

Brennenburg
November 22nd, 2011, 12:21 PM
Sometime today Rev said, so probably tomorrow for everyone except for the French Polynesia and Pacific parts of US/Canada

Oh okay. I was just wondering if anyone knew a more concrete time but I guess it makes sense that everyone is equally as in the dark as I am. Thanks!

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
One does not question the actions of Dark Revenant, one simply accepts. One also might sit in the shower and weep until Forum Mafia starts.

WWJD?

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 12:27 PM
One does not question the actions of Dark Revenant, one simply accepts. One also might sit in the shower and weep until Forum Mafia starts.

WWJD?

I have to weep at school while i'm writing an essay

Dark.Revenant
November 22nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
There are 8 sinners and 6 sealed demons that look like sinners, i.e. 14 people got sinner role cards.

Deathfire123
November 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM
Well now that ur on, wanna start?

McJesus
November 22nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Hmm interesting setup, can't wait to see how this turns out. Jeebus save me!

Ubernox
November 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Glory be to God, the Father almighty,

and peace to people of good will

CmG
November 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Oh well i see a major train of Life of Brain jokes arrive... ... JEHOVA! xD

Luna
November 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM
I intend to create an entirely new subfaction in this FM. Follow the Gourd!

NorthStar
November 22nd, 2011, 06:41 PM
So many posts, and I in Forum Mafia, I need to keep up with all of them. THIS is why I lurk! It takes less work.

BorkBot
November 22nd, 2011, 07:10 PM
THIS is why I lurk! It takes less work.

Pure poetry :p

I'm anxious to start playing, but I expect the first day won't begin before I've gone to sleep. :/

Ganondorf
November 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
Sadly, the most exciting day 1 activity has already passed: picking an avatar T.T

Dust
November 22nd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Sadly, the most exciting day 1 activity has already passed: picking an avatar T.T
/Agree 100% I loved my two avatars. The last one I loved more than Zoidberg. That is why I don't like Ubernox using it.... If it were a concentration camp I would have chosen this: http://comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/200px-Funny_Hitler.jpg I would have used the Hitler rage video for my last will. I would have been epic...

Auckmid
November 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Demons seemed underpowered. Unless each demon have unique OP power that are yet to be revealed!You do realize that if all 6 deamons+Lucifer are unsealed at the same time, they get 4 kills in 1 night?

Dust
November 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Hopefully this will be my last non-FM post for a while. I wish you all luck. Have fun. Good night. I might forget my Comic Sans once in a while in FM. You can thank me afterward.