PDA

View Full Version : The Weather

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 05:52 PM
This is the place where with comfortable certainty you've exhausted all other conversation topics. Here we resort to talking about the weather and, occasionally, yell at kids to get off our lawn.

Just flew into Houston. Damn it's cold. Did everyone leave their fridges open?? FFS, this is supposed to be the warmest area of the states and I'm shivering my ass off.

Klingoncelt
December 19th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Tejas can get cold in the winter. Depends on which way the wind's blowing.

Ohio's cold this weekend. I'm not flying anywhere.

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I'm heading straight to Mexico, just connecting through. But I can't even imagine Ohio atm. You'd have to wear a scarf or an overcoat or 2.

It's weird being back in the states. There's a significant decrease in Pakistani, Indian, Philippino workers. Everyone is white. It's very perplexing.

I should start taking a presidential poll here in the airport bar.

...*more drunken rambles*...

SuperJack
December 19th, 2015, 06:08 PM
You ask an English man about the weather? Fool.

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 06:14 PM
You ask an English man about the weather? Fool.

- So what's the craic, ya git?

- it's bloody rain everyday ya wanker

SuperJack
December 19th, 2015, 06:25 PM
<3 you know me to well.

When the fuck you comin to england? Anytime after March I'll be good. Unless I'm.not there ocorse.

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Lol. I'm planning on meeting up with a Brit bud in Somaliand jan or feb. might go to a party in London after that. Any time after March... I kind of want to visit in April. Like when uni is still going on. ;-) met this chill American studying in London I've kept in contact with. The one who needs a muzzle. She's beaming with class. :-P

SuperJack
December 19th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Lol. I'm planning on meeting up with a Brit bud in Somaliand jan or feb. might go to a party in London after that. Any time after March... I kind of want to visit in April. Like when uni is still going on. ;-) met this chill American studying in London I've kept in contact with. The one who needs a muzzle. She's beaming with class. :-P

Ah well I used all my holidays up till april ya see haha! maybe somrtime arou nd then.

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 07:02 PM
I sure hope the weather is nice then. :wm:

Mathmatical
December 19th, 2015, 07:35 PM
you should try moving from a tropical climate (Thailand) to the mountains in Georgia. every December i go from Thailand to Georgia until January the 7th. when you go from 110F to 32F its really something XD

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Slender... I miss Thailand so much. :'( haven't been there in a year now. The weather was always superior, even while it rained.

Mathmatical
December 19th, 2015, 07:56 PM
we get a lot of rainbows in Thailand

Frog
December 19th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I like how we both purposefully refuse to acknowledge monsoon seasons and tsunamis that plague the area. But really, even if there were yearly tsunamis, it's still be worth it.

Bunny
December 19th, 2015, 08:45 PM
I love the winter and frosty trees.

DarknessB
December 19th, 2015, 09:22 PM
I love the winter and frosty trees.

The cold never bothered you anyway? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

IceePirate
December 20th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I think it snowed yesterday here in Ohio. I do wonder why people give me strange looks when I'm wearing shorts and a tshirt. Feels fine to me.

Yukitaka Oni
December 20th, 2015, 11:56 AM
It's a little bit cold in west Vancouver here v(o.o(<

Klingoncelt
December 20th, 2015, 08:16 PM
I'm heading straight to Mexico, just connecting through. But I can't even imagine Ohio atm. You'd have to wear a scarf or an overcoat or 2.

It's weird being back in the states. There's a significant decrease in Pakistani, Indian, Philippino workers. Everyone is white. It's very perplexing.

I should start taking a presidential poll here in the airport bar.

...*more drunken rambles*...

Well, you're in the South, so...

Klingoncelt
December 20th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I think it snowed yesterday here in Ohio. I do wonder why people give me strange looks when I'm wearing shorts and a tshirt. Feels fine to me.

Yeah, up by the Lake some place got 10 inches. We got like half a millimeter.

powerofdeath
December 20th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Its going to be 75 degrees where I live on christmas D:

Funce
December 21st, 2015, 02:41 AM
Gah, 33C today.
Crazy temps in New Zealand.
All the sheep need air-conditioning.

Stealthbomber16
December 21st, 2015, 07:20 AM
Texas is riding below 50 degress F where I live.

Still no snow. I'm holding out.

SuperJack
December 21st, 2015, 09:13 AM
Rain

Frog
December 27th, 2015, 04:10 AM
Rain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nyeJEV8LZo

Frog
January 10th, 2016, 02:14 PM
How cold is it in Houston? Do I need a sweater / scarf? See you in ~6 hours

DarknessB
January 10th, 2016, 02:15 PM
How cold is it in Houston? Do I need a sweater / scarf? See you in ~6 hours

I thought you were in Houston weeks ago -- are you still traveling? Would explain why we haven't heard as much from you as of late.

Frog
January 10th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Lol. Nah. I'm in south Texas ATM. Going to Houston NOW to pick up my reissued passport.

@Slaol @Houston People.

Shoot me a msg. Slaol, you have my cell number from Facebook.

Shenmue
January 10th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Here in North Texas it's pretty fucking cold too bro. I have to say I like cold weather over the heat though so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Orpz
January 10th, 2016, 09:33 PM
I've been getting fucked up by the El Nino storm these past few days. Feels bad man