PDA

View Full Version : The CIRCLE - Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Toadette
December 12th, 2015, 04:23 PM
Rules:

Vote by sending me a pm with the subject "VOTE [PLAYER]". I will not open the pm so this is your vote.
NO out of game communication is allowed at all.
Don't post after death.

Players:

1 - Brendan
2 - Slaol
3 - Orpz
4 - Shifty
5 - Zekkrom2802
6 - Iced_Monopoly
7 - Calix
8 - Stealthbomber
9 - Powerofdeath
10 - Number two
11 - ika
12 - SuperJack
13 - Tossangel
14 - Suntax
15 - Funce
16 - Mikecall
17 - Secret signer
18 - Yukitaka Oni
19 - Thornholt

DEATH CLOCK (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20151213T16&p0=3305&msg=TIME+TO+TERMINATION&font=slab&csz=1)

TERMINATION! TERMINATION! TERMINATION!

BEGIN

Links:
Phase 1 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread?p=541766#post541766
Phase 2 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread?p=542122#post542122
ERROR! TIE!
Phase 3 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread/page20
Phase 4 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread/page22
Phase 5 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread/page23
Phase 6 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread/page24
Phase 7 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread?p=543812#post543812
Phase 8 complete: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34033-The-CIRCLE-Game-Thread?p=544157#post544157

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Ello folks!

It states in the opening post that 'tie breaker mechanics are unknown to the players unless they figure it out'. I propose that we all work together to figure out the finer details of this game.

There are two obvious options:

A) Majority-vote a single player out of the game. This course of action will yield us no new information save for role flavour (if that is shown).

B) Choose two players and agree on a small, even number of active participants (who have easy access to the internet throughout the day) to vote them into a stalemate.

Example scenario for Plan B. Say we chose Players C and D to be voted. Players H, I, J and K are chosen to vote them.

H and I would vote for Player C.
J and K would vote for Player D.
Both would have 2 votes each.
At the end of the 24 hours, we would discover what the tie-breaking mechanic is.

For today, only the players chosen to vote should submit a PM. I cannot stress enough the importance of not voting before we decide the players who will vote and who precisely they are voting out. Everyone else needs to abstain. We have no idea if you can change your votes and I would hate for us to miss this opportunity to gain information due to a hasty and misplaced vote.

Whatever Plan B reveals about the tie mechanics will benefit all players equally, so any secret voters would only be hurting their own chances and would set everyone else back a day. We have no idea about how many players are allowed to live, only that one person has to die every day.

There is nothing stating that only one person can live. This isn't a game of Survivor. On the contrary, I am operating under the assumption that most of us can survive if we can coordinate successfully for the time being.

To ensure that everyone's opinions are taken into account, I suggest that you should (publicly) state in the day chat who you want to see voted up. I assume that volunteers/ chosen targets will reveal themselves as more people post.

If we choose to go along with my plan, I shall compile a list of the players' two choices for being voted today should they choose to reveal them.

Thoughts?

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Well the player dying at the end of the day is decided by the players in the circle. Assuming this means host can't control who dies, if nobody votes, nobody dies. But I honestly don't see everyone withholding from voting today to find out..

ika
December 12th, 2015, 04:34 PM
already voted

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 04:36 PM
already voted

Who was that vote directed towards?

ika
December 12th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Who was that vote directed towards?

someone

i 100% expect it to do nothign and get voted out first.

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 04:38 PM
already voted

This is the kind of behaviour thats going to cause us troubles in determining the mechanics.

3 solutions.
Tell us who you voted for, and we can use your target as one of the tie breaker players as suggested by calix.
OR
We use you as one the tie targets.
OR
We straight up lynch you and attempt this plan tomorrow.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 04:41 PM
This is the kind of behaviour thats going to cause us troubles in determining the mechanics.

3 solutions.
Tell us who you voted for, and we can use your target as one of the tie breaker players as suggested by calix.
OR
OR

This isn't a game of mafia, ika. Trolling the vote system because of previous grudges will get us nowhere. It's the first day. Nobody is any more informed than the others and they never will be, so being petty is just going to backfire on everyone.

There is another possibility, however. You did not actually vote and you just claimed that you did to direct the votes towards a disliked target of yours out of spite. This is not out of the realms of possibility.

Iced, do you think this is plausible?

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Sure, its plausible, but I honestly believe Ika made a vote. He also understands that this may cause his own elimination, so if he didnt really vote, then hes still likely getting removed if he doesnt cooperate, so he might as well have voted.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Sure, its plausible, but I honestly believe Ika made a vote. He also understands that this may cause his own elimination, so if he didnt really vote, then hes still likely getting removed if he doesnt cooperate, so he might as well have voted.

You're suggesting that he wants to die first?

I doubt there will be a lot of difficulty in mustering votes for him. I was hoping for a bit more nuance with who we selected, but any player will do at this stage.

All his vote means is that we will have to up the number of people who would vote, thus increasing the likelihood of someone not following the plan.

I wonder how many others will stumble in here, half-asleep, and go "soz, I already voted for dis guy lmao"

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Theres going to be a few no doubt. I agree that we should use afk or less responsive players as candidates for testing mechanics, but Ika wouldnt even volunteer who his vote target was, that disruptive behaviour should be punished, which is why I am for using Ika as one of our 2 players to test the tie mechanic

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Is there any harm in revealing our cards? Mine has seemingly no useful information or relation to the game. Also if I am to understand correctly that only the players in the circle can be responsible for killing, then our cards shouldnt have any bearing at all?

ika
December 12th, 2015, 04:56 PM

3 solutions.
OR
OR

I like the third option. can we do that one?

This isn't a game of mafia, ika. Trolling the vote system because of previous grudges will get us nowhere. It's the first day. Nobody is any more informed than the others and they never will be, so being petty is just going to backfire on everyone.

There is another possibility, however. You did not actually vote and you just claimed that you did to direct the votes towards a disliked target of yours out of spite. This is not out of the realms of possibility.

Iced, do you think this is plausible?

I voted, don't start that wifom bullshit with me. If i want to vote out of spite i will. This kind of game doesnt bound me to work with people and if i die i get to be happy about it and not worry

You're suggesting that he wants to die first?

I doubt there will be a lot of difficulty in mustering votes for him. I was hoping for a bit more nuance with who we selected, but any player will do at this stage.

All his vote means is that we will have to up the number of people who would vote, thus increasing the likelihood of someone not following the plan.

I wonder how many others will stumble in here, half-asleep, and go "soz, I already voted for dis guy lmao"

Its entirly what im suggesting. I doubt ppl will stumble in, 24 hrs is more then enough

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 04:58 PM
So the question is, why did you sign if youre so eager to die? Are there some cards that have wincon's on them? I have nothing but a brief bio. It seems suspicious that ika wants out withing the first hour of the first day.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Theres going to be a few no doubt. I agree that we should use afk or less responsive players as candidates for testing mechanics, but Ika wouldnt even volunteer who his vote target was, that disruptive behaviour should be punished, which is why I am for using Ika as one of our 2 players to test the tie mechanic

Fair enough as far as reasoning goes. I'm no expert on what everyone is going through at this moment in time, but we both know that Suntax was forcibly replaced in the last S-FM. If he doesn't respond in a few days, he is a viable candidate. Same thing applies to Stealth due to real-life circumstances. They would be at the top of my list for test votes.

I just looked at the role list to see how I would judge each player. Question: What is the point of a secret signup in this game?

@ika, may I ask why you signed up in the first place? I cannot understand the mentality of someone who wastes time on a game they don't take part in. If you wanted to die first, you could have just asked.

Since you're volunteering yourself, you now count as a tie vote target. One more person and we can start organising the votes.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 05:03 PM
So the question is, why did you sign if youre so eager to die? Are there some cards that have wincon's on them? I have nothing but a brief bio. It seems suspicious that ika wants out withing the first hour of the first day.

My card had no wincon on it. You are welcome to reveal your card if you wish.

It did give me a possible indicator as to how to act, but if it means anything, I'm choosing to ignore it entirely because it's inconvenient for me.

I forgot about the 'no hints' rule and PMed Toadette to clarify as well before I remembered.

ika
December 12th, 2015, 05:30 PM
@ika, may I ask why you signed up in the first place? I cannot understand the mentality of someone who wastes time on a game they don't take part in. If you wanted to die first, you could have just asked.

Since you're volunteering yourself, you now count as a tie vote target. One more person and we can start organising the votes.

Because the game says someone MUST die in 24 hrs. You are trying to game the system. Toadette is no new when it comes to gaming a system. She would prob put countermeasures to stop us.

For example: in tie voting know what i would do? I would make it that in event of tie all players die who were ties in the voting. Or if i wanted to be an ass, make all BUT the tied voters die

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Wow. Anti-Town Ika, in a game where there is no town+mafia. You achieved the impossible!

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Because the game says someone MUST die in 24 hrs. You are trying to game the system. Toadette is no new when it comes to gaming a system. She would prob put countermeasures to stop us.

For example: in tie voting know what i would do? I would make it that in event of tie all players die who were ties in the voting. Or if i wanted to be an ass, make all BUT the tied voters die

How am I trying to game the system? When did I ever say that I thought tie-votes would prevent deaths? I only want to see what would happen in the event of a tie-vote because it was hinted at in the opening post.

There is no way that Toadette would make everyone save the tied voters die. The game would end far too quickly that way.

I agree that Toadette will have some less-than-pleasant tricks up her sleeve. That's why it's important that we find out what they are now and not later. We need to know the aforementioned countermeasures are so that we have more information to proceed with.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 05:35 PM
Wow. Anti-Town Ika, in a game where there is no town+mafia. You achieved the impossible!

Thoughts on my plan?

ika
December 12th, 2015, 05:36 PM

Can't be anti-town when town does not exist to begin with nice attempts at fallacy

Tossangel
December 12th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Let's lay off Ika a bit, shall we?

Shifty
December 12th, 2015, 05:47 PM

Good luck getting a tie deliberately pulled off, as votes are hidden and I doubt everyone will cooperate to accomplish it.

ika
December 12th, 2015, 06:01 PM
How am I trying to game the system? When did I ever say that I thought tie-votes would prevent deaths? I only want to see what would happen in the event of a tie-vote because it was hinted at in the opening post.

There is no way that Toadette would make everyone save the tied voters die. The game would end far too quickly that way.

I agree that Toadette will have some less-than-pleasant tricks up her sleeve. That's why it's important that we find out what they are now and not later. We need to know the aforementioned countermeasures are so that we have more information to proceed with.

You're trying to force a tie vote. While she said it can be a thing you agree that its probably less than idea to have it so why even try it?

Good luck getting a tie deliberately pulled off, as votes are hidden and I doubt everyone will cooperate to accomplish it.

^that. that so much. i see no fun in trying to force a tie, i rather play reckless.

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Not sure why you quoted me on the tie plan, it is calix's idea. Im just in support of it.

Funce
December 12th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Warning the Myers Theory Is Flawed.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 06:11 PM

If you can give a reason why anyone wouldn't want to learn more about the setup, I'm all ears.

The only obstacle I can see is people trolling. I never bother to account for that in my plans and there's no reason why I should change to accommodate them.

ika
December 12th, 2015, 06:34 PM

If you can give a reason why anyone wouldn't want to learn more about the setup, I'm all ears.

The only obstacle I can see is people trolling. I never bother to account for that in my plans and there's no reason why I should change to accommodate them.

You by your own admission says tiebreak mechanic can hurt us. So by that logic we should not try to game for it.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 06:40 PM
You by your own admission says tiebreak mechanic can hurt us. So by that logic we should not try to game for it.

Why are you using 'us' when your schtick has been to argue that you're 'not aligned with anyone'?

I didn't say it would hurt us, only that it might do. But to be honest, I don't have a clue what it will do. I can only speculate.

It's the first day. We're in the best position to experiment and see what happens when we push the unknown elements.

Going for a single lynch per day is too obvious and it's not going to provide a solution.

I don't want to tie-vote every day unless it leads to some positive consequence on Day 1, where we have the most people. But we won't know what tie-votes do until we try it.

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 06:53 PM
This game isnt worth playing if we just vote randomly daily. The game is completely unknown, the host wants us to test everything, we cant find out anything about the setup until we explore. Your tactic ika is going to make for a shitty boring game.

We are in a position where we need as few as 6 commited players to vote up 2 other players to test the tying mechanic. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Tossangel
December 12th, 2015, 06:54 PM
nm

ika
December 12th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Why are you using 'us' when your schtick has been to argue that you're 'not aligned with anyone'?

I didn't say it would hurt us, only that it might do. But to be honest, I don't have a clue what it will do. I can only speculate.

It's the first day. We're in the best position to experiment and see what happens when we push the unknown elements.

Going for a single lynch per day is too obvious and it's not going to provide a solution.

I don't want to tie-vote every day unless it leads to some positive consequence on Day 1, where we have the most people. But we won't know what tie-votes do until we try it.

Well the game is every man for themselfs come the end. Yet how you are going about the mechanics needs more then 1 person. Is it a problem i use we?

ika
December 12th, 2015, 07:01 PM
This game isnt worth playing if we just vote randomly daily. The game is completely unknown, the host wants us to test everything, we cant find out anything about the setup until we explore. Your tactic ika is going to make for a shitty boring game.

We are in a position where we need as few as 6 commited players to vote up 2 other players to test the tying mechanic. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

how do you know that? i mean the game itself is "someone dies in 24 hrs" anything past that is gimmicky. I mean im not gonna stop you guys from venturing or say "OMG DONT DO IT" i'm just going to voice my opinion on it and move on. I already gave examples of why tie voting can be fucked up. But it got shot down by a silly reason as "well the game ends too early" and "toad would not do that"

nm

what?

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 07:06 PM

Thank you, someone who seems to be treating the game like it should be. There is literally no purpose in sabotaging a team effort. We're all going to lose if we don't come up with a strategy.

ika's argument is 'oh, people have to die' (no shit) and that 'more people might die' (we have 19 players). Not only that, but if we don't have a plan, we will all get voted off.

Looking out for yourself at this point in time is the worst strategy to take because it guarantees that everyone loses. Do you think Toadette would make a game for us to bicker over petty shit and vote each other off that way? Because I don't.

Saying that 'Toadette would not add a mechanic that would actively discourage players from testing things' is a valid argument because any mechanic like that would go against the entire purpose of the game.

Shifty stated that people wouldn't coordinate (but why wouldn't they when it's Day 1 and we need info?). I'm not seeing any convincing counterarguments so far, to be honest.

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 07:07 PM
kill ika imo

Funce
December 12th, 2015, 07:09 PM
ToastAngel did an edit
(Requesting TossSAngel if the can be my meme for her.)

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 07:10 PM
kill ika imo

Yeah, I think that's the general consensus.

You haven't voted yet, have you?

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I think that's the general consensus.

You haven't voted yet, have you?

nope

Orpz
December 12th, 2015, 07:14 PM
This was a weird time to start

Im about to go drive to visit someone and then be afk for a while. I'll check in periodically.

I don't even know if I'm a scum role or not but I did get a bio.

Orpz
December 12th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I'm a 14 year old black nerd with an aversion to sports

Toadette was pretty much dead on

SuperJack
I vote Ika. Didn't buy any shoelaces anyway.

Orpz
I voted Ika too

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 07:16 PM
I'm a 14 year old black nerd with an aversion to sports

Toadette was pretty much dead on

I might be your mother

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 07:16 PM
So that's two votes already for ika, and that's just the ones we know about.

Orpz, there are no scum roles. We just have descriptions of ourselves.

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 07:18 PM
So that's two votes already for ika, and that's just the ones we know about.

Orpz, there are no scum roles. We just have descriptions of ourselves.

Calix is playing very scummy this game, She is trying to argue with Ika, yet distantly defend them.
Not only that, they then claim there are no scum roles.

This is scummy.

Calix

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Calix is playing very scummy this game, She is trying to argue with Ika, yet distantly defend them.
Not only that, they then claim there are no scum roles.

This is scummy.

Calix

this is true. seems pretty scummy so far imo.

Funce
December 12th, 2015, 07:38 PM
This isn't a game. People are dying. Stop treating this like a joke.

Alright. So if anyone is going to survive, there will be more discussion later in the game.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am very curious if this game can be stopped by anyway. Knowing Toadette(Limited) it will be obscure, and will require thinking.
Perhaps there is a scum, maybe not, but we still need to know who to eliminate by days end.

Numbertwo
December 12th, 2015, 07:39 PM
i wonder what happens if nobody votes.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 07:43 PM
i wonder what happens if nobody votes.

I'm going off the film and assuming that someone random will die. It's not a viable strategy for today as we already have - if I counted correctly - three votes cast and we don't know if they can be changed.

It might be an idea for tomorrow, but it would be impossible to verify that nobody voted.

Suntax
December 12th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Listen here Calix you son of a bitch just because I was replaced for a game entirely unrelated to this without knowing the reasons I was afk and using it as a way of trying to pawn me off as a 'test subject' for mechanics because I'm afk is a fucking shitty move you fucking cunt, at the time I had certain issues in the family and that my mother ssuffered a stroke and went into hospital and I had to deal with that luckily she is fine but I does not exclude the fact using a game I was replaced in,the second game I signed up for on this site, and not knowing the circumstance but you know let's use a isolated incident to pawn me off as a subject later down the line to.get people off my ass so I don't die you fucking mongrel.

Suntax
December 12th, 2015, 07:48 PM
By the way the rant meant nothing I was bored and wanted to right a long post on random shit but I saw you post
nothing against you calix most of that I don't mean
besides the fact my mother had a stroke and that's why I was afk during that day but besides that yea

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Listen here Calix you son of a bitch just because I was replaced for a game entirely unrelated to this without knowing the reasons I was afk and using it as a way of trying to pawn me off as a 'test subject' for mechanics because I'm afk is a fucking shitty move you fucking cunt, at the time I had certain issues in the family and that my mother ssuffered a stroke and went into hospital and I had to deal with that luckily she is fine but I does not exclude the fact using a game I was replaced in,the second game I signed up for on this site, and not knowing the circumstance but you know let's use a isolated incident to pawn me off as a subject later down the line to.get people off my ass so I don't die you fucking mongrel.

Feel free to go off the rails because I said you were AFK (which you were) and used that to speculate a strategy. I am focusing on the game at hand and not on your situation that I knew nothing about beforehand.

It's fine, I understand that people act irrationally when negative events happen to them for some reason, so it doesn't matter wherever you were bored or not.

Suntax
December 12th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Listen bitch this is how I'ma post this whole game you fucking cunt don't try and better yourself by explaining shit you don't want Russians up your ass I'm ex armed forces I know how to snap your neck fucking bitch

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Listen bitch this is how I'ma post this whole game you fucking cunt don't try and better yourself by explaining shit you don't want Russians up your ass I'm ex armed forces I know how to snap your neck fucking bitch

Okay, much as I appreciate the rip-off of that Army Seals copypasta, I should probably tell you that this game is being hosted by Toadette.

You probably won't know this, but I really doubt that she will appreciate you using 'misogynistic language' in her game, so you might want to tone it down a bit in that respect.

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 07:59 PM

THINK YOUR HARD HUH? MESSIN WITH MY FRIEND.

WHY DONT YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE YOU BLOATED MOTEL USED CURTAIN RAIL

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 08:00 PM
yo chill man

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 08:04 PM
yo chill man

Ty, I needed to calm down, I was ready to twat this wanker.

What would I do without you.

Iced_Monopoly
December 12th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Well that was a fun surprise to return to...

Suntax
December 12th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Lol what the fuck was sexist in that post and why not just say sexist instead of misogynist I know there the same but it just sounds weird. Also what's armyseals never heard of it.

Oh and superjack do you need some vodka to calm you down I have like 30 bottles

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Lol what the fuck was sexist in that post and why not just say sexist instead of misogynist I know there the same but it just sounds weird. Also what's armyseals never heard of it.

Oh and superjack do you need some vodka to calm you down I have like 30 bottles

I'm air-quoting what Toadette has said in the past. Your use of the words 'cunt' and 'bitch' might antagonise her. I say 'might' because I obviously cannot speak for her.

Google 'Army Seals copypasta' and you may understand why I am failing to take you seriously. Actually, I shall paste it in the chat because Google is too much effort for some people:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 08:19 PM
Imagine this game is just a who does Toadette like most. I expect my win shortly.

Suntax
December 12th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Anyone who gets offended at swear words not directed at them is an idiot because of you was walking down street,and someone said bitch it ain't harming you is it.
also thsts cool sounds like some 14 yr old kid thinking he's hot shit but I see where your coming from I was just messing around you know wanted to make an entrance but in seriousness I am ex force's obv Russian but same point

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 08:25 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 08:28 PM
I'm air-quoting what Toadette has said in the past. Your use of the words 'cunt' and 'bitch' might antagonise her. I say 'might' because I obviously cannot speak for her.

Google 'Army Seals copypasta' and you may understand why I am failing to take you seriously. Actually, I shall paste it in the chat because Google is too much effort for some people:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

think u meant navy seals lol

powerofdeath
December 12th, 2015, 08:30 PM
*wake up confused* Where am I? Where's mommy and daddy? I'm scared...

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Anyone who gets offended at swear words not directed at them is an idiot because of you was walking down street,and someone said bitch it ain't harming you is it.
also thsts cool sounds like some 14 yr old kid thinking he's hot shit but I see where your coming from I was just messing around you know wanted to make an entrance but in seriousness I am ex force's obv Russian but same point

Yeah, that's my point. You sound like a 14 year old. I do wonder how I am one of the youngest players here sometimes /s

You can take that up with the relevant person. I've already said that I am incapable of taking offense at anything you say because I don't take you seriously.

@Brendan, yeah that. It's easy to find either way.

SuperJack
December 12th, 2015, 08:33 PM
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Brendan
December 12th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Yeah, that's my point. You sound like a 14 year old. I do wonder how I am one of the youngest players here sometimes /s

You can take that up with the relevant person. I've already said that I am incapable of taking offense at anything you say because I don't take you seriously.

What? How old are you? there's no way you're one of the youngest lol

powerofdeath
December 12th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Players:

1 - Brendan
2 - Slaol
3 - Orpz
4 - Shifty
5 - Zekkrom2802
6 - Iced_Monopoly
7 - Calix
8 - Stealthbomber
9 - Powerofdeath
10 - Number two
11 - ika
12 - SuperJack
13 - Tossangel
14 - Suntax
15 - Funce
16 - Mikecall
17 - Secret signer
18 - Yukitaka Oni
19 - Thornholt

You know what we all should do today? Vote this secret signer out and get it out of the way. I am sure this guy is actually no one and is some secret mechanic toadette put. We have to kill him eventually so why not now.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 08:35 PM
What? How old are you? there's no way you're one of the youngest lol

I'm a teenager.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're in your twenties. Twenty-three, maybe? That seems to be the average age for some reason.

powerofdeath
December 12th, 2015, 08:36 PM

We had 11 years old who played on this site. Unless youre 11 or younger, you're not the youngest.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 08:37 PM
You know what we all should do today? Vote this secret signer out and get it out of the way. I am sure this guy is actually no one and is some secret mechanic toadette put. We have to kill him eventually so why not now.

Wait, POD might have a good point here.

@POD, I meant in this specific game. Forum-wise, it would be impossible to tell.

ika
December 12th, 2015, 08:38 PM
This is turning out to be a pleasant game. Now everyone gets why what I do is nearly negligible to what others are doing

Perot: I didn't notice that guy let's remove it

powerofdeath
December 12th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Yeah, in the movie there was a guy who never spoke or voted, and just stood there. He lasted until final four out of fifty people.

Calix
December 12th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Yeah, in the movie there was a guy who never spoke or voted, and just stood there. He lasted until final four out of fifty people.

Do you think that Toadette might have incorporated more than that aspect from the movie, then said that she hadn't used much from the film so that it would take us longer to figure it out?

If we can't solve the tie-vote problem (which will need to be addressed at some point) then voting for 17 might be a plan.

powerofdeath
December 12th, 2015, 08:48 PM
It is a great idea to test the tie votes, but the game just started, we don't know who will vote and who will afk, and there are always people who are willing to try to fuck up so we wouldn't get what we want. In another words, if we try to tie something, it won't happen. We should probably wait until we have like 12 or leas to find out.

Toadette
December 12th, 2015, 09:20 PM
whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Slaol
December 12th, 2015, 10:03 PM
I like the third option. can we do that one?

Why the fuck do you sign for things? You can volunteer to be let go first to test something, but this doesn't mean you come into a thread with no intent to actually contribute.

Yukitaka Oni
December 12th, 2015, 10:52 PM
v)o.o)v wow, so no mafia no nothing?

Yukitaka Oni
December 12th, 2015, 10:54 PM
v(o.o(< cooking! ^)o.o)^ worship communism :wm:
>)o.o)> enjoy tea!

Yukitaka Oni
December 12th, 2015, 10:55 PM
whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
v)O.o)v wow....what's that noise?

Brendan
December 13th, 2015, 12:13 AM
I'm a teenager.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're in your twenties. Twenty-three, maybe? That seems to be the average age for some reason.

Nah, I'm 19. Median age is prob 16ish.

Brendan
December 13th, 2015, 12:20 AM
if you're talking about 4 this game than maybe

Mikecall
December 13th, 2015, 02:03 AM
Man, got to love getting kidnapped by toadette minions is a very pleasant experience.

Zekrom2802
December 13th, 2015, 03:34 AM
HELLO, I'm Zekrom, 19 years old and white. Toadette likes to write my name with 2 'k's as it seems.

Yukitaka Oni
December 13th, 2015, 04:00 AM
v)o.o)> i miss you husband......

Yukitaka Oni
December 13th, 2015, 06:00 AM
>)^.^)> v(o.o(v love!

Yukitaka Oni
December 13th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Cyka please....don't blyat v)o.o)> let's have some vodka instead!

Shifty
December 13th, 2015, 06:23 AM
Not sure why you quoted me on the tie plan, it is calix's idea. Im just in support of it.

It doesn't really matter who I quoted, I'm just pointing out that trying to get a tie is going to be very difficult to pull off. There is most certainly going to be at least one person who is going to do the opposite to what we agree on, like getting a tie for example.

Calix
December 13th, 2015, 06:46 AM
It doesn't really matter who I quoted, I'm just pointing out that trying to get a tie is going to be very difficult to pull off. There is most certainly going to be at least one person who is going to do the opposite to what we agree on, like getting a tie for example.

Sadly, I will have to concede that getting 19 players to coordinate is going to be problematic. It's why I wanted to only have the active players vote, but that plan has been scuppered by careless voting. The main issue with my plan is the number of people it would take to coordinate and get along. There's nothing stopping us from using it when the numbers have thinned, however.

I am going to fall back on POD's plan to lynch Secret Sign (#17 on the list) as I feel that this is the next-best option in terms of solving the puzzle.

Every player who has posted so far is named on the list, so even if the Secret Sign is a real player, they have yet to be active.

Stealthbomber16
December 13th, 2015, 10:56 AM
I am one with the procrastination.

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 12:00 PM
Hello everyone, I am the secret signer.

SuperJack
December 13th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Hello everyone, I am the secret signer.
Not impressed.
Details.
How did you get here and why are you secret?

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Not impressed.
Details.
How did you get here and why are you secret?

I didn't have an account yet, which is why I was secret since I hadn't come up with a name for the account yet, and I'm an old, personal friend of Toadette.

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Any other questions?

Calix
December 13th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Any other questions?

What are your thoughts on what has happened so far?

What strategy do you feel is best for the upcoming days?

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 12:30 PM
What are your thoughts on what has happened so far?

What strategy do you feel is best for the upcoming days?

Just voting people out mindlessly is stupid and will likely lead us nowhere.

But trying to experiment might be difficult as for all we know someone in here might be a bad guy. We simply can't know for sure that everyone is on our side, and some people who are, might just not follow it.

Controlling this game will be very difficult, so, my recommendation is to try said tie experiment today, and if there isn't a tie, we try to hunt down the people who aren't following by analyzing how they talk.

Calix
December 13th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Just voting people out mindlessly is stupid and will likely lead us nowhere.

But trying to experiment might be difficult as for all we know someone in here might be a bad guy. We simply can't know for sure that everyone is on our side, and some people who are, might just not follow it.

Controlling this game will be very difficult, so, my recommendation is to try said tie experiment today, and if there isn't a tie, we try to hunt down the people who aren't following by analyzing how they talk.

There is one advantage we get from picking one person today. We find out if their role flavour is revealed and other details about how their death is described.

Since we only have around 4-ish hours left and very few people have publicly revealed their votes, I don't think a tie-vote is feasible at this point in time.

I'll confess that I jumped the gun and voted for you, I'm afraid. I thought 'secret signer' was a mechanic of Toadette's and I was curious as to what it would do. Apparently that was a fruitless endeavor and I'm not sure if my vote can be changed now.

On the bright side for you, I doubt it will hurt your chances as several people have voted for another player, ika. He is more likely to be killed than you are.

Thornholt
December 13th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sorry guys, bit late to the game. Read most of what was said and I have to agree on the "finding the tie mechanic" plan. I'm not sure where we're at it terms of votes. So if you need anither voter, just mention it

Thornholt
December 13th, 2015, 12:44 PM
I'll confess that I jumped the gun and voted for you, I'm afraid. I thought 'secret signer' was a mechanic of Toadette's and I was curious as to what it would do. Apparently that was a fruitless endeavor and I'm not sure if my vote can be changed now.

no you can't change it, toadette specifically mentioned it in the rules, though I have to wonder if one person could vote multiple times since all she does is look at the title of PMs

Calix
December 13th, 2015, 12:48 PM

no you can't change it, toadette specifically mentioned it in the rules, though I have to wonder if one person could vote multiple times since all she does is look at the title of PMs

If you want to quote a message, click 'Reply with Quote' on the selected message. It saves you having to copy-paste it/ type it out.

Toadette said in the sign-up post that 'you may or may not be able to change your vote'. Care to explain where Toadette 'specifically' mentioned it?

Thornholt
December 13th, 2015, 12:50 PM
yeah sry I misread it.. just went back to look again. you're right we don't know

Thornholt
December 13th, 2015, 12:53 PM
If you want to quote a message, click 'Reply with Quote' on the selected message. It saves you having to copy-paste it/ type it out.

Toadette said in the sign-up post that 'you may or may not be able to change your vote'. Care to explain where Toadette 'specifically' mentioned it?

and yeah I know, was trying to quote only a specific part... but it's harder than I thought when using a cell phone XD

Calix
December 13th, 2015, 01:00 PM
and yeah I know, was trying to quote only a specific part... but it's harder than I thought when using a cell phone XD

Oh, that's fair enough then.

In any case, I think we will have to resign ourselves to a single majority vote today. As Nova rightly points out, we really don't know if there are any 'evil roles' among us and voting will be difficult to coordinate with so many people.

We could try again tomorrow, but I have another possible route for us to take when it comes to puzzle-solving that may be a little easier to organise.

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Well, I'll say I voted for ika, since he seems to be against following with the group, which would only hurt us.

And who knows, Toadette might not count a vote for "Secret Signer", since it isn't my specific name.

Shifty
December 13th, 2015, 03:18 PM
~2 hours left. I wonder what happens if I don't submit a vote. Meh, probably nothing.

Stealthbomber16
December 13th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I voted for Toadette.

Toadette
December 13th, 2015, 03:41 PM
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SuperJack
December 13th, 2015, 04:04 PM
I voted for Toadette.

powerofdeath
December 13th, 2015, 04:34 PM
I decided to put some funny little messages inside my votes that toadette will find really funny if she actually opens them.

Toadette
December 13th, 2015, 04:50 PM
TERMINATION IMMINENT

Brendan
December 13th, 2015, 04:53 PM
let's vote for toadette after this termination

Toadette
December 13th, 2015, 05:00 PM
ZAP!!!!!

ika is dead.

Players:

1 - Brendan
2 - Slaol
3 - Orpz
4 - Shifty
5 - Zekkrom2802
6 - Iced_Monopoly
7 - Calix
8 - Stealthbomber
9 - Powerofdeath
10 - Number two
12 - SuperJack
13 - Tossangel
14 - Suntax
15 - Funce
16 - Mikecall
17 - Secret signer
18 - Yukitaka Oni
19 - Thornholt

DEATH CLOCK (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?p0=224&iso=20151214T16&year=2015&month=12&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&msg=TIME%20TO%20TERMINATION&csz=1)

TERMINATION! TERMINATION! TERMINATION!

Brendan
December 13th, 2015, 05:01 PM
ok I already voted for toadette!

Shifty
December 13th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Oh, right. I was expecting night time for some reason.
So what's our next step?

Numbertwo
December 13th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Did anyone vote on the secret signer?

Maybe he is just a dummy that can't be eliminated.

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Did anyone vote on the secret signer?

Maybe he is just a dummy that can't be eliminated.

I'm the secret signer...

Numbertwo
December 13th, 2015, 05:21 PM
I'm the secret signer...

So, if you wanted to you could lurk all game and then no one would be able to vote on you?

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 05:22 PM
So, if you wanted to you could lurk all game and then no one would be able to vote on you?

People are quite capable of voting me.

Numbertwo
December 13th, 2015, 05:24 PM
People are quite capable of voting me.

Do we have to vote on ''secret signer''or ''nova Militarium''?

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Do we have to vote on ''secret signer''or ''nova Militarium''?

How am I supposed to know?

Numbertwo
December 13th, 2015, 05:26 PM
How am I supposed to know?

Im assuming ''secret signer'' works. Becouse if you lurked all game we wouldn't even know your identity.

Numbertwo
December 13th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Anyway, im a pregnant young lady that cheats on her husband.

Nova Militarium
December 13th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Anyway, im a pregnant young lady that cheats on her husband.

Reminds me of your wife.

Burn.

Numbertwo
December 13th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Reminds me of your wife.

Burn.

Im way too handsome to be cheated on.

Iced_Monopoly
December 13th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Know whats funny, theres no rules about me posting still even though im dead

This is true, Itd be interesting to see if you could vote from beyond the
oOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOo

Well i voted on the secret signer last night, before he revealed his name, so unsure if my vote counted, ika mustve had quite a few votes against him

Yukitaka Oni
December 13th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Da v(o.o(<

Brendan
December 13th, 2015, 09:45 PM

lol if toadette doesn't want your posts in here I can delete them. up 2 her

Yukitaka Oni
December 13th, 2015, 09:50 PM
lol if toadette doesn't want your posts in here I can delete them. up 2 her
Banned v)o.o)>

Toadette
December 13th, 2015, 10:55 PM

Please don't post after death.

Toadette
December 13th, 2015, 10:56 PM
Rules have been updated to reflect role play.

Dead is dead aka cannot post, not voted out.

Brendan
December 13th, 2015, 11:16 PM
rip ika

Mikecall
December 13th, 2015, 11:59 PM
Rip Ika, brave soldier of death.

Yukitaka Oni
December 14th, 2015, 12:45 AM
When did Ika die v)o.o)>??? What's going on?

Yukitaka Oni
December 14th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Oh my god v)o.o)v....he's dead....no Mafia no nothing....

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Right, so its a bit late into the day, but perhaps we can work on a strategy again and employ it.

If you could all post up:
- Strategy idea/strategy in favour of:
- Have you voted anyone yet:
- if so, who have you voted:

If we can get enough of these in within the next 8 hours or so, we can coordinate a good strat to test mechanics. Il begin.

Strat in favour of: testing tie breaker mechanics, nominating afk players as test subjects.
Current vote: I have not voted on anyone for today.

Slaol
December 14th, 2015, 02:04 AM
I have voted no one.

Ideas.

1: Volunteer to leave
2: No vote, force tie
3: Attempt to tie on all players
4: vote Toadette
5: vote end game or something outside the ... circle...

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 02:10 AM
I agree with the no vote, but someone is always going to throw it, and we dont entirely know if all players have basic bios, or if some have wincons. Itd be easier to form a bloc, and have them split votes on 2 players. Although I guess any troll could just upset that balance too. Perhaps we just need to weed out the troublemakers first

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 02:11 AM
I voted for the secret sign, but couldnt change my vote.

I feel like we should wait a bit til like we have 12 people to try tie mechanic.

Also some people voted already so doubt its going to happen today. If we are planning to test the tie mechanic, we have to plan the day before, because there are probably people who voted right after someone dies. The next day is 17 players so it will be an odd number. We can have 1 person not vote at all, 8 people vote for one, and 8 people vote the other. We can split by the first 8 on the list and the last 8 on the list.

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 02:13 AM
I am assuming voting for Toadette/no one/anyone outside the circle will not count as a vote, and toadette will either vote off a random player, the highest majority inside the circle, or kill off every players who didnt vote in the circle. The third I am assuming won't happen because people already did that during Ika's vote.

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 02:14 AM
If we were gonna try the tie mechanic the next day, I would need 2 names to vote off and I can plan this for everyone.

Brendan
December 14th, 2015, 02:22 AM
just vote toadette ty

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 02:24 AM
just vote toadette ty

We could vote Toadette today to see what would happen. I might do it with you, why not.

But what about after today, we should try to organize the vote to test out the tie mechanic before anyone get the chance to vote:

Brendan
December 14th, 2015, 02:41 AM
We could vote Toadette today to see what would happen. I might do it with you, why not.

But what about after today, we should try to organize the vote to test out the tie mechanic before anyone get the chance to vote:

i really doubt a tie would be intentionally possible. hidden ballot = someone will fuck it up

Orpz
December 14th, 2015, 02:49 AM
is this what players felt like playing the full hidden s-fm's

Shifty
December 14th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Fuck it, I'll vote Toadette. A tie's not happening.

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 04:39 AM
Alright, let's all YOLO it and vote Toadette.

I'm a bit annoyed that roles aren't revealed when you die. If nothing else happens today, we could reveal what was sent to us. Maybe they match up with the people in the movie (Numbertwo seems to fit in with that theory) or there's some hidden code or something.

I don't know. I just sense that they're important somehow.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 05:53 AM
Won't work. Toadette is not stupid.

We should Reveal who we all are and I'm supprised no one suggested it earlier.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 05:55 AM
I am female. My race is black [lol]. And I am 52.
I am the Executive Vice President of Sales of a shoelace company. Nobody is more proud of myself than me!

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 05:57 AM
The basis of this game. We don't know it. So the more information we can place on the table the more we have to work with. I expect everyone to post their bio [try to not directly quote just in case]

If you do not. I will vote you. [1 warning.]

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 06:34 AM
I'm not willing to participate in this cruel game. Toadette, you are a monster. Eventually all of us will die if we continue to suspect and kill each other, ika is the best example. He probably had a family and friends too and everything was destroyed in one blink. Anyways.. let's introduce each other. My name is Zekrom and I'm a male 19-years-old. I'm originally from France, so my race is white.

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 07:08 AM
Race: White

You are a police officer. Nobody dares stand up to you!

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 07:11 AM
I'm not willing to participate in this cruel game. Toadette, you are a monster. Eventually all of us will die if we continue to suspect and kill each other, ika is the best example. He probably had a family and friends too and everything was destroyed in one blink. Anyways.. let's introduce each other. My name is Zekrom and I'm a male 19-years-old. I'm originally from France, so my race is white.

Anything more to this? Not all French people are white.

Shifty
December 14th, 2015, 07:55 AM

You are a devout Muslim. Praise Allah!

A white muslim, eh? That's not something you see every day.

Shifty
December 14th, 2015, 08:00 AM
You are a devout Muslim. Praise Allah!

I CAN TOTALLY NOT SEE THIS HURT ME IN ANY WAY

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 08:17 AM
Race: White - Latina

You are a pregnant housewife that loves to cheat with younger men. Disgusting.

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 08:20 AM
I am a white male of 24 years.

I am a refugee from a war-stricken country and my first language is not English.

Yeah, all of these definitely sound like the biographies are a rehash of the Circle movie players. POD or #2 or whoever's watched the film, can you confirm?

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 08:21 AM
Yup

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 08:24 AM
I guess. I wonder who the guy that beats his wife is.

Any ideas, Pod? Im guessing you should know.

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 08:25 AM
[CRACK THEORY] I wonder if Toadette wants us to die in the order that the people in the film died. This makes perfect sense despite her stating that knowledge of the film was 'not essential' [/CRACK THEORY]

In all seriousness, I'm stumped then if that's all they are.

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 08:29 AM
[CRACK THEORY] I wonder if Toadette wants us to die in the order that the people in the film died. This makes perfect sense despite her stating that knowledge of the film was 'not essential' [/CRACK THEORY]

In all seriousness, I'm stumped then if that's all they are.

Yeah, that's probably it. i guess we need to start with the old people then.

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 08:34 AM
or we could vote the secret signer that tries to insult everyone.

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Yeah, that's probably it. i guess we need to start with the old people then.

lmao, I can see how you'd like that idea, Mr. I-Placed-3rd-Next-To-My-Unborn-Child-And-Some-Random-Dude :P

I have no idea when my character is supposed to die. I guess I should watch the film too? *shrug*

Let's vote for Toadette first. It will do something that we don't know about, at the very least.

What's your case against Nova that makes you want them dead, by the by?

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 08:42 AM
lmao, I can see how you'd like that idea, Mr. I-Placed-3rd-Next-To-My-Unborn-Child-And-Some-Random-Dude :P

I have no idea when my character is supposed to die. I guess I should watch the film too? *shrug*

Let's vote for Toadette first. It will do something that we don't know about, at the very least.

What's your case against Nova that makes you want them dead, by the by?

He is a secret signer that tried to insult me. He joined the forums this month so he could be a toadette dummy for all we know.

Suntax
December 14th, 2015, 08:48 AM
I'm a 72 yr old lesbian who just got divorced

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 08:49 AM
He is a secret signer that tried to insult me. LOL at this dose of pure logic. He joined the forums this month so he could be a toadette dummy for all we know. This is a better point. What if their role card suggests that they died after you in the film, however? And would you be okay with trying to vote them out later on? Are you planning on changing your vote to Toadette herself first?

Comments in white.

Etc etc.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I shall watch the film tonight. Blah.

Also. No not the same order. Its day 1 ending shitz that if we make mistake.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 08:53 AM
I'm a 72 yr old lesbian who just got divorced

Lets just copy our bios. It will make more sense with less errors.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:05 AM
I'll make a post with all them in once more people post theirs.

Race: Black

You are the Executive Vice President of Sales of a shoelace company. Nobody is more proud of yourself than you!

Slaol
December 14th, 2015, 09:09 AM
I'm a little girl.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:11 AM

Youre kidding me right? Do you ever read? I suggested this far earlier, the only reaponse was from calix who daid to just reveal myself. Read before posting pls.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:11 AM

Youre kidding me right? Do you ever read? I suggested this far earlier, the only reaponse was from calix who said to just reveal myself. Read before posting pls.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Youre kidding me right? Do you ever read? I suggested this far earlier, the only reaponse was from calix who daid to just reveal myself. Read before posting pls.

Did you also reveal yourself?

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:14 AM
Obviously not, No one else was willing to, but its definitely not a case of "suprised no one else suggested this earlier", there is only 9 pages, don't be so fucking lazy

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Obviously not, No one else was willing to, but its definitely not a case of "suprised no one else suggested this earlier", there is only 9 pages, don't be so fucking lazy

I missed it. Because it was a shit post. You don't quietly suggesting an idea and not even go through with it yourself. When I looked back I looked for people to reveal you didn't hence I missed it.

The fact you suggested it. Then followed by not doing it yourself. Followed by giving me shit for starting it FOLLOWED BY STILL NOT POSTING IT. <This may suggest something.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:24 AM
There are far too many players, most of which were afk at the time, i want going to immediately reveal my bio if there were potential players with wincons like ika, who signed but wanted d1 deaths. A sensible player would regression from immediate reveal until a consesus was reached

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:26 AM
I'm giving you shit because once again you are parsing of other player ideas as your own because you're too slack to read through a few pages of information. I've got a very limited download limit, with sorry speeds, nowhere near my home for over a month yet, and still i commit more effort. It's weak play. It's scum play.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure what the edit policy is in this game, but I've got a few mistakes to fix with my swype taking control, if they need clarification, just quote them pls

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:29 AM
There are far too many players, most of which were afk at the time, i want going to immediately reveal my bio if there were potential players with wincons like ika, who signed but wanted d1 deaths. A sensible player would regression from immediate reveal until a consesus was reached

What's our biggest issue?
Lack of Information and knowledge.
Solution:
Reveal information and knowledge.

What you are doing is not helping anyone but yourself. I deem your actions selfish and dangerous.
Ika is ika. His reaction was because he is ika.
You will get no where if you never take the first step.

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Anything more to this? Not all French people are white.

The thing is... I dont want to talk about my past. I hope that you understand that, I'm sorry.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:34 AM
What's our biggest issue?
Lack of Information and knowledge.
Solution:
Reveal information and knowledge.

What you are doing is not helping anyone but yourself. I deem your actions selfish and dangerous.
Ika is ika. His reaction was because he is ika.
You will get no where if you never take the first step.

Selfish no, from what i knew when posting, and what i know now, most of us appear to not have wincon's. Ika signed for this game but wanted to be killed in the first 24 hours, he admitted to this and asked for it. That doesn't in anyways seem like ika. From what ive seen he wants people to see him as reformed and involved, which makes me consider him having a secret wincon.

Im encouraging mechanic testing and imploring exploration, the compete opposite of selfishness. Once again, Read.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:35 AM
I'm giving you shit because once again you are parsing of other player ideas as your own because you're too slack to read through a few pages of information. I've got a very limited download limit, with sorry speeds, nowhere near my home for over a month yet, and still i commit more effort. It's weak play. It's scum play.

What is Scum play is purposely hiding information
Suggesting plans and not pushing through with them.
I had no idea you even suggested it because all you did was post a little comment about it. [Hey guys this idea? :*let's it drop*]

This sort of purposely play is far by more scummy than me making a mistake.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:38 AM
What is Scum play is purposely hiding information
Suggesting plans and not pushing through with them.
I had no idea you even suggested it because all you did was post a little comment about it. [Hey guys this idea? :*let's it drop*]

This sort of purposely play is far by more scummy than me making a mistake.

To me this appears as sheeping, but trying to pass shit off as your own concept art the same time.

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 09:40 AM
Hey, I just got a brilliant and new idea! Let's reveal all our information and knowledge.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Selfish no, from what i knew when posting, and what i know now, most of us appear to not have wincon's. Ika signed for this game but wanted to be killed in the first 24 hours, he admitted to this and asked for it. That doesn't in anyways seem like ika. From what ive seen he wants people to see him as reformed and involved, which makes me consider him having a secret wincon.

Im encouraging mechanic testing and imploring exploration, the compete opposite of selfishness. Once again, Read.

Rule 1 about ika: he does not care.

The fact that you are saying: hey maybe there are secret wincons. Hey thanks everyone for revealing their bio, Hey I'm not revealing mine.

That makes you sound like yourself have a hidden wincon yourself.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:44 AM
Toadette isnt going to have an entirely empty game of players mindlessly voting eachother off. There's either going to be posters with some kind of insight or bio information to help fuel the game, or were going to be waiting till we eliminate the disruptive players like ika to establish blocs to test mechanics.

Either way, this game will require keeping track of, so if you could that, itd be great SJ. Xoxox

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:46 AM
To me this appears as sheeping, but trying to pass shit off as your own concept art the same time.

You claim I have not read it> calls me Scum
I said I missed it since it was so minute
You claim I read it and stole> calls me Scum

Good job.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Rule 1 about ika: he does not care.

The fact that you are saying: hey maybe there are secret wincons. Hey thanks everyone for revealing their bio, Hey I'm not revealing mine.

That makes you sound like yourself have a hidden wincon yourself.

Soz how dare i draw assumptions or make predictions based on this game and also not reveal my informatjon when only very few players have.

I wanted a consensus on revealing before revealing. For all we know, our bios could be useful. Volunteering your info ( which can be easily manipulated ) at this stage isnt overly useful unless majority contributes. Group consensus first.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 09:49 AM
You claim I have not read it> calls me Scum
I said I missed it since it was so minute
You claim I read it and stole> calls me Scum

Good job.

It was only 9 pages at the time. If youre already missing shit at this point and writing "how has nobody noticed this" you need to wake the fuck up

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:54 AM
It was only 9 pages at the time. If youre already missing shit at this point and writing "how has nobody noticed this" you need to wake the fuck up

Claiming I missed it again are you? Please pick one.
I missed it because it was placed in an unnoticeable location.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Soz how dare i draw assumptions or make predictions based on this game and also not reveal my informatjon when only very few players have.

I wanted a consensus on revealing before revealing. For all we know, our bios could be useful. Volunteering your info ( which can be easily manipulated ) at this stage isnt overly useful unless majority contributes. Group consensus first.

Assumptions: God made it rain

Use science. Logic. Which we need information for.

"Hey guys I don't want to reveal my information unless I'm forced to by everyone else. But I'll make this suggestion small enough to go UN noticed."

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:01 AM
How was it in any way unnoticed. All posts consume a section of the thread. If you glanced over it because you were rushing or being lazy, that's not my problem. I've been reading everyone's posts thoroughly.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Assumptions: God made it rain

Use science. Logic. Which we need information for.

"Hey guys I don't want to reveal my information unless I'm forced to by everyone else. But I'll make this suggestion small enough to go UN noticed."

Forced and general consensus are also 2 very different matters. If you could distinguish the two, and read the game (as small as it is so far) that would be appreciated. Kthx, xoxox

Toadette
December 14th, 2015, 10:06 AM
whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 10:10 AM
whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm scared.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 10:12 AM
How was it in any way unnoticed. All posts consume a section of the thread. If you glanced over it because you were rushing or being lazy, that's not my problem. I've been reading everyone's posts thoroughly.

Because it was forgotten about.

Lovely how you still avoid posting yours. Must be something you wish to hide

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Ive already noted i have an uniformative bio. Its also longer than majority of the 5/17 players that have posted their bios (excluding zekrom who posted his irl bio). The others are short and lotentially fabricated. I have no intention of posting my own bio in a game where sll mechanics are unknown and majority of players are unwilling to post their own information. I wanted a consensus to post, you just want info. Scummy af.

Now we should probably take note of when and why toadette is making noises. Can someone match her noises agajnst the tomes she losted them yesterday. If its not a reasonable match on time then itmight be on content

Yukitaka Oni
December 14th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Whaaaaaaa v)o.o)v.......wheeee ^)^.^)^!!!!

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Because it was forgotten about.

Lovely how you still avoid posting yours. Must be something you wish to hide

Forgotten or not, its still a post on this thread. The fact that you were able to ignore /miss it within 9 pages already indicates how uncommitted you are to this game

Shifty
December 14th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Forgotten or not, its still a post on this thread. The fact that you were able to ignore /miss it within 9 pages already indicates how uncommitted you are to this game

You really like pointing that out, do ya?

Slaol
December 14th, 2015, 10:20 AM

I'm gonna suggest assuming this means we did something

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 10:22 AM
I will push a vote against you if you do not reveal your bio. Purposely hiding information is not at all helpful.

We where given bios. To hide them and consider them irrelevant in a game where we ave given extremely little to work with is stupid. We have a bio. It has a purpose.

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 10:23 AM
I'm gonna suggest assuming this means we did something

Agreed. Please post your bio.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:25 AM
I will push a vote against you if you do not reveal your bio. Purposely hiding information is not at all helpful.

We where given bios. To hide them and consider them irrelevant in a game where we ave given extremely little to work with is stupid. We have a bio. It has a purpose.

Im not considering it irrelevant at all. Read my previous post. Only 5 out of 17 players have revealed their bios, and theyre so short (in comparrison to my own) they look fabricated. Im under no obligation to reveal my bio yet, as it may be psrt of the game mechanics. I only suggested we hold a vote on bio reveals.

Go ahead and vote me, your arguements thus far have all been weak and made withour reading whats been posted in this (very short) thread. Weak play is weak and can be done without

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 10:27 AM
You really like pointing that out, do ya?

Its called wasting time and distracting the players. Avoiding forward movement.

Iced_Monopoly
I have placed my vote against superjack at this moment due to his plays and disregard for thoroughly reading thread chat, short as it may be.

Slaol
Agreed. Please post your bio.

Asking if quoting is fine. I gave a short hand description already.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Asking if quoting is fine. I gave a short hand description already.

Asking whom? Host already noted that pms and host questions would be ignored...

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Im not considering it irrelevant at all. Read my previous post. Only 5 out of 17 players have revealed their bios, and theyre so short (in comparrison to my own) they look fabricated. Im under no obligation to reveal my bio yet, as it may be psrt of the game mechanics. I only suggested we hold a vote on bio reveals.

Go ahead and vote me, your arguements thus far have all been weak and made withour reading whats been posted in this (very short) thread. Weak play is weak and can be done without

Noted. You are Scum. Want to remain hidden. Distracting and relying one one point as your entire arguement "I said it first boo hoo u missed it"

Slaol
December 14th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Asking whom? Host already noted that pms and host questions would be ignored...

did she? rip.

fine then i'll just post it

Race: Latina - White

You think boys are icky. Smart.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:32 AM
Noted. You are Scum. Want to remain hidden. Distracting and relying one one point as your entire arguement "I said it first boo hoo u missed it"

Cute ^.^ except ive provided counter arguements to every podt youve made thus far. Which youve mostly ignored, coupled with your diseregard for thouroughly reading the already short game induactes you have littke interest in whats going on.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:33 AM
My phone and my inability to type on a heabily cracked screen results in a lot of typos... i apologize :(

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 10:35 AM
I guess. I wonder who the guy that beats his wife is.

Any ideas, Pod? Im guessing you should know.

I dont know, I just watched the movie for enjoyment. I didnt remember every single details.

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Ive already noted i have an uniformative bio. Its also longer than majority of the 5/17 players that have posted their bios (excluding zekrom who posted his irl bio). The others are short and lotentially fabricated. I have no intention of posting my own bio in a game where sll mechanics are unknown and majority of players are unwilling to post their own information. I wanted a consensus to post, you just want info. Scummy af.

Now we should probably take note of when and why toadette is making noises. Can someone match her noises agajnst the tomes she losted them yesterday. If its not a reasonable match on time then itmight be on content

It actually was a combination of my RL and ingame bio.

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 10:42 AM
I dont know, I just watched the movie for enjoyment. I didnt remember every single details.

Becouse you are the police guy. You should know.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Here are my rolecards SJ, much like the other 5/17 players (including you, i can construct whatever I want):

Race: Caucasian

You are a Zionist Jew, devout on establishing a Jewish state in Israel.

You are an incredibly strong woman in your village, and are expected to represent your nation in the 2016 weightlifting competition at the Rio Olympics.

You are an avid reader who knows all books better than anyone, and actively participates in spell-a-thon's.

One of these is my real role card, tale your pick :)

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Ok. I ask people to vote Iced_Monopoly

He is unwilling to co-operate, does not fear a vote [Possible sign of allies] and is willing to use the day arguing over petty reasons.

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Alright everyone who is currently reading this chat, I have a question. What do you make of the fight between Iced and SuperJack?

Personally, I am going to encourage it. I don't want either one of them voted out tomorrow if they keep this up. I just wish Iced would come up with a few more talking points to fire back at SuperJack.

Also, why are they claiming to vote each other? The majority has decided to vote Toadette already since we have nothing better to do. If they mean 'I'll vote you Day 3' then they should specify. In any case, carry on.

"But this divides us! You're only saying this because it keeps attention from you," some of my critics may cry.

That's true. It does keep attention from everyone else. And it absolutely should because this fight is hilarious and produces reads at the same time. Grab the popcorn.

@Iced, but none of them are longer than any of ours.

Also, it's clearly the third card because none of our cards said 'Caucasian'. We literally specified 'White'.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Ok. I ask people to vote Iced_Monopoly

He is unwilling to co-operate, does not fear a vote [Possible sign of allies] and is willing to use the day arguing over petty reasons.

"Doesn't cooperate" despite the majority not belong involved in role reveal, even though I have revealed my bio.

No I don't fear a vote, that statement in itself will likely doom me, but I'm here to explore mechanics, if im required for testing, I consent.

"Petty reasoning" is providing counter points to everything point you've made, which you've generally refused to counteract. I'd say that's "good reasoning"

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Assuming all role cards/descriptions provide the same racial profile... there was a quote in there, it wasnt cooperating :(

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 11:00 AM
It is also 4am, so im off. Goodluck, Its unlinkey I will see you all when I awake <3

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:14 AM
I am back from the society of life, just going to reread these posts

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Whilst I do, was there any questions anyone wanted to ask?

Shifty
December 14th, 2015, 11:17 AM

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

SuperJack
December 14th, 2015, 11:17 AM

Post your bio please.

Suntax
December 14th, 2015, 11:20 AM

You cane out as a lesbian last week and divorced your husband of 51 years. Your lesbian lover has cancer.

powerofdeath
December 14th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Becouse you are the police guy. You should know.

ooohhh, yeah i remember, it was Ika

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Post your bio please.
Age 44
Gender Female
Race White

You escaped prison on death row, Your mother never saw it coming

Man, I wonder what I did to deserve such a fate.

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:32 AM
I don't even know what the biographies even do. Do you guys have any clues?

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 11:34 AM
ooohhh, yeah i remember, it was Ika
Lol did your bio specificaly say that ika beats his wife?

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:35 AM
The thing is... I dont want to talk about my past. I hope that you understand that, I'm sorry.

Zekrom, why do you not want to talk about your past?

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

The private things I see you want to see, now now, doesn't that make you feel suprised?

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 11:36 AM

He is probably an ex nazi that gased alot of jews.

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 11:38 AM
The private things I see you want to see, now now, doesn't that make you feel suprised?

Glad to see you're here with the deep questions, bro 8-)

To answer your other question, we're compiling biographies to see if there's anything we can use to solve the puzzle.

So far, I've concluded that they mimic the movie. Meanwhile, SuperJack and Iced had an argument where they accused each other of being scum in a setup with no guaranteed scum.

Also, vote Toadette 8-)

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Glad to see you're here with the deep questions, bro 8-)

To answer your other question, we're compiling biographies to see if there's anything we can use to solve the puzzle.

So far, I've concluded that they mimic the movie. Meanwhile, SuperJack and Iced had an argument where they accused each other of being scum in a setup with no guaranteed scum.

Also, vote Toadette 8-)

The creator can't be voted, but his minion can be, probably knowing toadette, he is going to make this a massive WIFOM contest to see who is telling the truth and who isn't.

Also, seems legit with the biographies, I feel like we got the opposites of one another, like half of us could be crazies with something whilst the other half are the good successful guys. Reminds me of a game mode before hand.

Numbertwo
December 14th, 2015, 11:58 AM
I wonder if my husband is one of the bios

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 12:02 PM
I wonder if my husband is one of the bios

Could be, could be.

Brendan
December 14th, 2015, 12:26 PM
I'm an 8 year old boy who loves to play with his toys! Go me!

Calix
December 14th, 2015, 12:48 PM
I'm an 8 year old boy who loves to play with his toys! Go me!

Accurate.

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Here are my rolecards SJ, much like the other 5/17 players (including you, i can construct whatever I want):

I'd hate Toadette so much if this is his real rolecard.

Zekrom2802
December 14th, 2015, 01:04 PM

Well... Let's say... My past wasn't the brightest.

Mikecall
December 14th, 2015, 01:06 PM
I'd hate Toadette so much if this is his real rolecard.

I see you got a thirst for vengeance Mr Zekrom.

Funce
December 14th, 2015, 02:12 PM
My past is horrible. From what I've seen some people have a good and a bad.

Suntax
December 14th, 2015, 02:32 PM
You think your past is bad I've seen a guy litteraly fly everywhere every limb and every drop of blood in a different area, I've seen children get shot mercilessly and women raped then there babies killed if you have had a bad past Ive seen worst

Stealthbomber16
December 14th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Race: Asian

You are a college student that procrastinates when it comes to everything and anything. At least your glasses are cool.

also, voting for toadette again

Nova Militarium
December 14th, 2015, 03:31 PM

You are a Jewish Rabbi. Nobody goes to heaven but through you!

Stealthbomber16
December 14th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Procrastination Nation

Stealthbomber16
December 14th, 2015, 03:34 PM

You are an incredibly strong woman in your village, and are expected to represent your nation in the 2016 weightlifting competition at the Rio Olympics.

You are an avid reader who knows all books better than anyone, and actively participates in spell-a-thon's.

One of these is my real role card, tale your pick :)

If he is one of those, the white one is his.

Double space at the end of it, not the others.

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 03:43 PM
Well played stealth, well played...

Iced_Monopoly
December 14th, 2015, 03:49 PM
Also last night was fun SJ, we should do it again some time <3