PDA

View Full Version : Mascarade

Slaol
December 1st, 2015, 07:21 PM
I'd like to host this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mascarade) game.

I'm not certain how at the moment to turn it into an S-FM, but the actual game would be fun. All the rules needed to understand are in the wiki page, and I can answer questions as need be. It's a deceit and role mechanic game where you use roles and confusion to attain money.

Auckmid has been lovely enough to find me a PDF of the rules. (http://upload.snakesandlattes.com/rules/m/Mascarade.pdf) Please feel free to educate yourself, but I may feel inclined as host to random the roles or select ones I think might be of interesting pairs rather than fully follow their recommended balance.
Normally 2-13 players, but in the event I got more I'd just add more Peasants.

1: Toadette
2: Funce
3: PoD
4: Ika
5: Orpz
6: TheDarkestLight
7: Suntax

Toadette
December 1st, 2015, 07:23 PM
I'd like to host this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mascarade) game.

I'm not certain how at the moment to turn it into an S-FM, but the actual game would be fun. All the rules needed to understand are in the wiki page, and I can answer questions as need be. It's a deceit and role mechanic game where you use roles and confusion to attain money.

Why don't we just play the game?

Slaol
December 1st, 2015, 07:24 PM
Why don't we just play the game?

If there is a site that'd be sick and this thread can be ignored in favor of that. Didn't look.

Toadette
December 1st, 2015, 07:25 PM
If there is a site that'd be sick and this thread can be ignored in favor of that. Didn't look.

Why can't we play it on the forum?

Slaol
December 1st, 2015, 07:27 PM
Why can't we play it on the forum?

What? That's what i'm doing. Someone still needs to host in terms of managing cards. I'm looking to do that .

Toadette
December 1st, 2015, 07:28 PM
What? That's what i'm doing. Someone still needs to host in terms of managing cards. I'm looking to do that .

Oh I thought you said you were making a S-FM out of it cause you said you were making a S-FM out of it.

Either way, /in

Slaol
December 1st, 2015, 07:29 PM
I want to adjust it into an S-FM as well at some point if doable. Not sure how to do that exactly though.

Toadette
December 1st, 2015, 07:31 PM
I want to play Exploding Kittens. And Munchkin. And Small World. And Cards Against Humanity.

Funce
December 1st, 2015, 08:03 PM
I want to play Exploding Kittens. And Munchkin. And Small World. And Cards Against Humanity.

/signed by the FunyunsMasta
I want to play all the card games in a forum.

Not forgetting "Bang!" The card game.

DarknessB
December 1st, 2015, 08:09 PM
/signed by the FunyunsMasta
I want to play all the card games in a forum.

Not forgetting "Bang!" The card game.

How about 52 pickup? :)

powerofdeath
December 1st, 2015, 11:03 PM
/ill try it

ika
December 2nd, 2015, 12:37 AM
/looks fun

Orpz
December 2nd, 2015, 12:44 AM
/sign

TheDarkestLight
December 2nd, 2015, 02:29 PM
/I'd do it

SuperJack
December 2nd, 2015, 02:37 PM
/out nty

Suntax
December 2nd, 2015, 04:06 PM
\/\/\/yea I'm kn

Auckmid
December 3rd, 2015, 01:03 AM
Interested. However, I would like to know the format in which the game is going to be hosted in. I would strongly prefer if it isn't created in a way that causes a game that would usually only take 30 or 40 minutes to span several weeks due to having to wait for people to take there turns (aka: are we going to arrange a time to complete the game in one go?)

ika
December 5th, 2015, 11:44 AM
on another site the mod/host would put basicly "you got x time to respond" if the person does not respond the trun gets skipped/random discard/ends

Slaol
December 5th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Turns would be given 24 hours to submit an action.
If no action was in i think i would default to them looking at their card.

If players want to orchestrate it and run quickly thats good