PDA

View Full Version : I ordered my marajuna oil

Psyduck
October 9th, 2015, 08:18 AM
I finally ordered my hemp oil extract guys!! 6-10 days it should be here........ now I wait......... its supposed to really help people with seizures........ I can't wait!!!

Yukitaka Oni
October 9th, 2015, 11:15 AM
O_o

Psyduck
October 9th, 2015, 11:49 AM
look up charlottes web yukitaka. It has no THC, and is legal in certain areas..... but yeah, its helped a lot of ppl so far...... 6 days it should be here....

Helz
October 9th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Instead of spending hundreds of oil just buy some weed.

Get some 1 inch PVC pipe, Put a PVC cap on it and drill some holes through the cap. Then pack a coffee filter in it and put your weed in. Take some bhutan oil and dump it in the pvc pipe. It will run through the weed and extract the THC. Collect the fluid in a jar or whatever under it and let it sit for a while. The THC will settle at the top in the form of a yellow-amber oil. Thats your honey oil. Scrape that shit off the top.

Do this and you can avoid paying hundreds for the same shit that you can make for 50 bucks. I would try to get low quality weed for it. That mexican brick shit works great.

Klingoncelt
October 10th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Instead of spending hundreds of oil just buy some weed.

Get some 1 inch PVC pipe, Put a PVC cap on it and drill some holes through the cap. Then pack a coffee filter in it and put your weed in. Take some bhutan oil and dump it in the pvc pipe. It will run through the weed and extract the THC. Collect the fluid in a jar or whatever under it and let it sit for a while. The THC will settle at the top in the form of a yellow-amber oil. Thats your honey oil. Scrape that shit off the top.

Do this and you can avoid paying hundreds for the same shit that you can make for 50 bucks. I would try to get low quality weed for it. That mexican brick shit works great.

^ Fuck that noise ^ Just buy a half sack,use some make brownies and smoke the rest.

DarknessB
October 10th, 2015, 07:04 PM
^ Fuck that noise ^ Just buy a half sack,use some make brownies and smoke the rest.

After that, sign up for some FM games. What could possibly :wm: wrong? I mean, what could possibly go :wm:? Ugh, so high and can't get this sentence out right...

oops_ur_dead
October 10th, 2015, 07:24 PM
weed is degenerate as fuck

Helz
October 10th, 2015, 10:10 PM

Cooking it directly into the brownies is much less effective than baking in honey oil. You can also extract it with alcohol by soaking it for 2 weeks or boiling the alcohol. Although that has its risks if you do not know what you are doing.

Brendan
October 10th, 2015, 11:07 PM
My friend used to vape bud and then save the bud from the vape to bake with. Worked great.

Klingoncelt
October 12th, 2015, 03:56 AM
Cooking it directly into the brownies is much less effective than baking in honey oil. You can also extract it with alcohol by soaking it for 2 weeks or boiling the alcohol. Although that has its risks if you do not know what you are doing.

Don't ever use rubbing/wood alcohol, use a nice single malt. Simmer slowly, not a hard boil.

Or, put weed loosely not tightly packed in a small pot, cover with distilled water, add 1/2 inch (1.25cm) distilled water. Add 2 Tbsp (1/4 stick) butter. Slowly bring to a boil, cover with lid, reduce heat and slow simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, put in refrigerator for several hours.

The butter will absorb the thc, float to the top, and harden, so all you have to do is scrape it off and add it to your favorite brownie recipe.

Use the weed in the pot as a starter for stew. Put it in a bgger pot. Add water, boullion or stock, browned meat, potatoes, carrots, peas, maybe some barley, cornstarch, simmer till water thickens. Serve with wheat rolls and have brownies for dessert.

SuperJack
October 12th, 2015, 04:22 AM
Is this The Great American Bake Off?

Klingoncelt
October 13th, 2015, 12:45 AM
If you have recipes involving weed, then yes. Yes it is.

Helz
October 13th, 2015, 01:20 AM
My favorite one from highschool-

Get any high proof alchohol you like. Soak in a generous amount of weed for 2 weeks. Filter out the alcohol and put it in a pan full of cherries. Let that soak for a day in the fridge.

Then you can take a badass snack with you. The cherries will be loaded with alcohol and THC.

Klingoncelt
October 14th, 2015, 05:10 PM
My favorite one from highschool-

Get any high proof alchohol you like. Soak in a generous amount of weed for 2 weeks. Filter out the alcohol and put it in a pan full of cherries. Let that soak for a day in the fridge.

Then you can take a badass snack with you. The cherries will be loaded with alcohol and THC.

:love: