PDA

View Full Version : S FM mist/Moderators.

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Okay so im banned from S FM Mist? Cool whatever ill go find a different S FM to play. Its pretty sad a certain someone has to be rendered so completly powerless in life that hes been reducing to bashing people that make smurf accounts. Big fucking deal get over it. Theres worse things in this world. Ive been through Hell the past few months i dont need the negative bullshit from losers. Fucking block me.

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 06:52 PM
LMAO! One of the admins deleted the comment where someone said they dont agree with that guy and fuck that guy. What a coward. Okay so now your saying that this website is a Dictatorship? fucking get real. Whoever posted your comment please send it to my inbox.

TheDarkestLight
October 6th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Being aggressive isn't the way to get things done, it makes people take you less seriously. Talk in a calm, polite manner, admit what you did wrong, and if your opposition does wrong don't insult them over it, as that makes everyone else looking at your arguments think you're in the wrong, no matter what happened, they will see your attitude and tear you apart for it.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Being aggressive isn't the way to get things done, it makes people take you less seriously. Talk in a calm, polite manner, admit what you did wrong, and if your opposition does wrong don't insult them over it, as that makes everyone else looking at your arguments think you're in the wrong, no matter what happened, they will see your attitude and tear you apart for it.

Very good advice here. At the end of the day, it's a social forum and we're all here voluntarily. No need for anyone to take anything too personally. We all make mistakes, but that shouldn't mean escalating something too far. Politeness can be very disarming, far more effective than aggressiveness.

ika
October 6th, 2015, 07:10 PM
How about this, why did you decide to smerf an account on mist game? Its a known rule using smerfs is not ok

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 07:11 PM
Ika

he is lurking again

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:11 PM
No one who doesn't represent the Sc2Mafia staff community need be taken as a voice in solving the issue.

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM
How about this, why did you decide to smerf an account on mist game? Its a known rule using smerfs is not ok

LOL. yeah okay. But its okay to bash someone and pick on them, then remove comments and try to make the website look like a dictatorship. By the way someone inboxed me that they absolutly agree this page is a dictatorship. that person will remain anonymous by the way. Im not going to be quiet, im going to voice how i feel. Screenshots are being taken to prove this dictatorship. So dont remove my comments.

ika
October 6th, 2015, 07:20 PM
LOL. yeah okay. But its okay to bash someone and pick on them, then remove comments and try to make the website look like a dictatorship. By the way someone inboxed me that they absolutly agree this page is a dictatorship. that person will remain anonymous by the way. Im not going to be quiet, im going to voice how i feel. Screenshots are being taken to prove this dictatorship. So dont remove my comments.

Yet if you read the terms of service, the owner (and kinda extends to staff) have every right to do what they like so as long as its legal? So they have every right to do what they like here. There's an old saying that goes: if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. This site has that, a lot of heat but also a lot of fun, if you cant handle it i would say stay out of it

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 10:13 PM
Yet if you read the terms of service, the owner (and kinda extends to staff) have every right to do what they like so as long as its legal? So they have every right to do what they like here. There's an old saying that goes: if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. This site has that, a lot of heat but also a lot of fun, if you cant handle it i would say stay out of it

LMAO! The admins have unleashed theyre ika upon me. The Admins are in damage control lol

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 10:19 PM
LMAO! The admins have unleashed theyre ika upon me. The Admins are in damage control lol

Ika is damage control?

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Ika is damage control?

yep lol. instead of taking me on themselves, they have obviously send theyre hatchetman ika

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 10:23 PM
instead of taking me on themselves

Rachyl. Pardon, but what do you think I do here?

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 10:25 PM
Rachyl. Pardon, but what do you think I do here?

Hmmm i dunno Slaol wat do you do here?

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Hmmm i dunno Slaol wat do you do here?

We definitely have a sort of council system going on. But in short I run this place.

ika
October 7th, 2015, 07:18 AM
Pfffff, if anything im a feelancer who like to come in every now and then to this stie.