PDA

View Full Version : gtfo

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 03:36 AM
I finally decided to break up with my boyfriend last night. Now im staying in a hotel for the time being,i cryed all night im so upset......i didnt get any sleep either....

Mathmatical
October 6th, 2015, 04:31 AM
well thats sad… i hope you can get everything back together and keep living your life. you can push through things like this because life will throw a ton of things like this at you

hope you do well

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 05:04 AM
well thats sad… i hope you can get everything back together and keep living your life. you can push through things like this because life will throw a ton of things like this at you

hope you do well

Her boyfriend was abusive that's why they split.....

You always have this forums as a home!

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 06:06 AM
Her boyfriend was abusive that's why they split.....

You always have this forums as a home!

Thanx Superjack....id relly like to get to know some of you on here and be friends. Id like to talk on the phone too. ill have to wait next week cause my ex broke it and now i need to buy a new one :(

fred
October 6th, 2015, 06:25 AM
(Going allong with superjack) you can always try to game with us when we're around. We often randomly hop online and play random starcraft games. The more the merrier :)

Mathmatical
October 6th, 2015, 06:33 AM
screw your ex you don't need him. you can live your life without him! anything is possible if you put time and effort into it :D

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Thanx Superjack....id relly like to get to know some of you on here and be friends. Id like to talk on the phone too. ill have to wait next week cause my ex broke it and now i need to buy a new one :(

If you ever get it going, we always host skype call, feel free to join us there!

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Yeah!! I'll totally hang out with you guys. Thanks for inviting me.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:44 AM
So you're single?

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 07:45 AM

I've never seen you in Mafia :(

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 07:50 AM
So you're single?

Of course. Im just a lowlife living in my moms basement.

fred
October 6th, 2015, 07:52 AM
So you're single?

At all costs you should avoid the male gigolo named Slaol. Heed my only advice.

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Of course. Im just a lowlife living in my moms basement.

Nice pic, you just get married?

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 08:10 AM
Nice pic, you just get married?

Yes i got married this summer.

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 08:18 AM

Awwws! Awesome. She's a pretty one! And you look quite the handsome chap!

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 09:05 AM
But on the real good for you for leaving a shit situation. Let me know if you need a pizza

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Awwws! Awesome. She's a pretty one! And you look quite the handsome chap!

Thanks!

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 09:15 AM

Do you play the SC2 mod or other SC2 games, Numbertwo? Never seen you around.

Helz
October 6th, 2015, 11:15 AM

Im so sorry bro. If I had only known you were marching towards this impending doom I would have gone out of my way to shower you with strippers with flexible morals.

Rest in peace good sir.

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Thanx for the support guys. Pizza? id love some haha. Im probably be on SC2 tonight playing some mafia if you guys wanna add me, we can play together. My head hurts so bad i have a headache that wont go away....ugh it hurts!

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Thanx for the support guys. Pizza? id love some haha. Im probably be on SC2 tonight playing some mafia if you guys wanna add me, we can play together. My head hurts so bad i have a headache that wont go away....ugh it hurts!

Its good to know your hotel has good enough wifi and you took your laptop with you.

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Do you play the SC2 mod or other SC2 games, Numbertwo? Never seen you around.

I mostly just play mafia or other custom games on sc2. I rarely play normal games

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 12:48 PM
I mostly just play mafia or other custom games on sc2. I rarely play normal games

Same here -- meant that I've never run into you playing Mafia or other custom games either, lol.

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Same here -- meant that I've never run into you playing Mafia or other custom games either, lol.

I guess we play on different times.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 12:52 PM
I guess we play on different times.

Well, are you playing on the EU servers or the NA servers? That would be a big explanation, lol.

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Im back at home now that hotel sucked so id rather just stay here for a bit. I decided to kick my ex out of my apartment. (he was living with me anyways) lol.

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 12:55 PM
Well, are you playing on the EU servers or the NA servers? That would be a big explanation, lol.

Im on NA most of the time. No one plays mafia on the Eu servers anymore.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Im on NA most of the time. No one plays mafia on the Eu servers anymore.

Cool, we should get a group party together for SC2 Mafia at some point then. Seems like a lot of us play the SC2 mod, just not together.

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Cool, we should get a group party together for SC2 Mafia at some point then. Seems like a lot of us play the SC2 mod, just not together.

hey! we should all organize a party for tonight then we should all play together!

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Sounds good!

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 01:03 PM
But on the real good for you for leaving a shit situation. Let me know if you need a pizza

I don't need a pizza, but what are you doing later tonight Slaol?

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Im so sorry bro. If I had only known you were marching towards this impending doom I would have gone out of my way to shower you with strippers with flexible morals.

Rest in peace good sir.

Theres not enough rep in the world that I can give to this post.

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Theres not enough rep in the world that I can give to this post.

2, to be exact.

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Yeah, Crypt nuked my Rep.
Even though I had like 5 before me and Frog did that circle rep stuff.

I find it funny though.

Numbertwo
October 6th, 2015, 02:05 PM

Rest in peace good sir.

Cryptonic has been married for a long time and he is fine, right?

Bunny
October 6th, 2015, 02:20 PM
Cryptonic has been married for a long time and he is fine, right?
3 years next month!

AppleyNO
October 6th, 2015, 02:51 PM
3 years next month!
OMG I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR THE ENTIRE MARRIAGE!!!!!! :D

Rachyl
October 6th, 2015, 03:42 PM
3 years next month!

Is Cryptonic your husband Bunny?

Bunny
October 6th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Is Cryptonic your husband Bunny?

yah

Brendan
October 6th, 2015, 04:39 PM

I need a fucking pizza

Brendan
October 6th, 2015, 04:40 PM
OMG I'VE BEEN AROUND FOR THE ENTIRE MARRIAGE!!!!!! :D

same ur not special

Bunny
October 6th, 2015, 06:07 PM
I need a fucking pizza
I love pizza. Cryptonic always makes us order like 4 at a time tho. Sometimes it's too much.

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 06:09 PM
I love pizza. Cryptonic always makes us order like 4 at a time tho. Sometimes it's too much.

Nobody cares.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Nobody cares.
I care.

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 06:15 PM
I care.

You aren't important enough.

Yukitaka Oni
October 6th, 2015, 06:25 PM
You gtfo, you gtfo, everybody gtfo. Me gtfo.
---> choo chooo abandoned thread, all gtfo nothing to see here :V

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 06:32 PM

http://www.social-consciousness.com/2013/09/how-negative-energy-affects-your-life-and-how-to-clear-it.html?m=1

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 06:41 PM
http://www.social-consciousness.com/2013/09/how-negative-energy-affects-your-life-and-how-to-clear-it.html?m=1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Toadette again.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 06:44 PM

You can never have enough pizza though in terms of leftovers.

Yukitaka Oni
October 6th, 2015, 06:46 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Toadette again.
Reputation give's complete

Bunny
October 6th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Dis my forum section, have some respect, yo.

Bunny
October 6th, 2015, 06:54 PM
I care.

Ty :love:

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 07:02 PM
Dis my forum section, have some respect, yo.

Respect must be earned.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Respect must be earned.

She has home-field advantage though -- it's her section, lol.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Respect must be earned.
No. Before respect can be earned, lost, exchanged, bartered, or altered in any way, it should be given, and there's no logical argument you can give that states otherwise. Respect should always be given before it’s earned.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 07:10 PM
No. Before respect can be earned, lost, exchanged, bartered, or altered in any way, it should be given, and there's no logical argument you can give that states otherwise. Respect should always be given before it’s earned.

Toadette, I respect you -- you have made a very good name to yourself, even as such a new member on this site.

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 07:11 PM

Respect must be earned.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:12 PM

But if they don't earn it, how do we give it to them?

fred
October 6th, 2015, 07:13 PM

I respect Hitler, i mean i dont even know him. So why not?

Bunny
October 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM
DarknessB and Toadette speak the truth. I've attempted respect for you but you always made it difficult to impossible!

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:14 PM

And Toad thought I was the shithead

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I think Toadette's point is that you should give people respect by default. If they lose that respect, that's another story though. I.e. the default should be to provide common courtesy to others.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:16 PM
I think Toadette's point is that you should give people respect by default. If they lose that respect, that's another story though. I.e. the default should to provide common courtesy to others.

So I don't deserve respect, but i'm going to get it?

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Nice strawman.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Unless you did something to me to lose that respect, I will give it to you yes.

If you lose my respect then you have to earn it back, but Fire's comments made no such indication. He presented an erroneous statement to try to justify his behavior after being called out for it.

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 07:19 PM

Well, you should get it to start, but if you've acted in ways that people don't like over time, then they might lose respect for you. But, it would be pretty unfair for someone you didn't know that well to disrespect you from the get go.

Orpz
October 6th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Nice strawman.

What happened to the logical fallacy infraction? It was a nice 1 point infraction.

Helz
I believe its nice to be nice to everyone. But being nice =/= respect and as Fred pointed out- some people do not deserve respect.

Firebringer

If you lose my respect then you have to earn it back, but Fire's comments made no such indication. He presented an erroneous statement to try to justify his behavior after being called out for it.

I don't respect people by default.
I can be nice to people by default, but thats different from respect.

You can be an ass to someone and still respect them too, if you didn't know.

Firebringer
What happened to the logical fallacy infraction? It was a nice 1 point infraction.

Why can't I give this guy, 10 god damn rep points?

DarknessB
October 6th, 2015, 07:25 PM

LOL, you are very good at pulling off that particular combination, Fire.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:28 PM
I don't respect people by default.
I can be nice to people by default, but thats different from respect.

You are the one confusing the two definitions of respect being:

1) a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

And:

2) due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others

Bunny was asking for 2, you confused it with 1. I'm pretty sure she wasn't asking for you to admire her.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:30 PM

Do you respect me again, bb?

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:30 PM
I believe its nice to be nice to everyone. But being nice =/= respect and as Fred pointed out- some people do not deserve respect.
You are committing the same error as Firebringer. Bunny was not asking him to admire her. See above.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Do you respect me again, bb?
It is disrespectful for you to call me that when I don't want you to and I would prefer you to stop.

SuperJack
October 6th, 2015, 07:32 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/GODJCxpfnPSyQ/giphy.gif

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:36 PM
It is disrespectful for you to call me that when I don't want you to and I would prefer you to stop.

It isn't disrespectful. I carries love and respect behind it.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:37 PM
It isn't disrespectful. I carries love and respect behind it.
I do not like it so the respectful thing to do in this situation is not call me that if you don't mind.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:43 PM
I do not like it so the respectful thing to do in this situation is not call me that if you don't mind.

But you see you're wrong to do bartering with respect unless you are already giving it out.

Which you aren't as you did not answer my question of if you respect me or not with a 'yes' of any kind.

I shall, however, remain the bigger man and respect you. I shall do that the same way I respect everyone. Which is to call them bb.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:46 PM

I am not bartering for anything. The respectful thing to do is respect my feelings. A stranger calling me that makes me uncomfortable and I don't like it. To be respectful is to listen to that.

And yes I respect you. I didn't after your initial treatment of me but I am having a conversation with you now when then I started ignoring you.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:48 PM

I am not bartering for anything. The respectful thing to do is respect my feelings. A stranger calling me that makes me uncomfortable and I don't like it. To be respectful is to listen to that.

And yes I respect you. I didn't after your initial treatment of me but I am having a conversation with you now when then I started ignoring you.

And then in that regard I would ask you to respect me as a person, and how I speak. My minions should be in shortly to let you know that 'bb' is the highest honor I can give to someone.

Here is a conversation from a skype game chat
[9/26/15, 10:58:02 PM] Green Arrow: who is evan
[9/26/15, 10:58:34 PM] Evan: me bb me
[9/26/15, 10:58:49 PM] Green Arrow: idk you
[9/26/15, 10:58:52 PM] Green Arrow: you aren't Slaol
[9/26/15, 10:58:55 PM] Green Arrow: you cant call me bb

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Even TossAngel, one of our Mods, has come around to my language. She is heavily against the word 'bitch' in all categories, but knows that nothing I can say about her will ever be as meaningful as the fact that I refer to her as my Sc2mafia 'mainbitch'.

Your feelings and wishes are meaningful, and I do hope to tend to them. However we have found a sort of tipping point that you're asking me to change who I am. That just doesn't seem fair to anyone.

DarknessB
For what it's worth, Slaol only calls people "bb" when he respects them and as a sign of friendship, affinity, what have you. Trust me, it's not being used to address people causing problems on the forum or in any pejorative context whatsoever -- i.e. it is intended to create positive feelings.

Toadette
And then in that regard I would ask you to respect me as a person, and how I speak. My minions should be in shortly to let you know that 'bb' is the highest honor I can give to someone.
I appreciate the gesture but it still makes me uncomfortable. Its quite a stretch to say I'm disrespecting you for not wanting you to call me something that makes me uncomfortable. Does it make you uncomfortable to not call me that?

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Asking you to refrain from calling me your pet name is not asking you to change who you are. You can still use the pet name with everyone else.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:57 PM
I appreciate the gesture but it still makes me uncomfortable. Its quite a stretch to say I'm disrespecting you for not wanting you to call me something that makes me uncomfortable. Does it make you uncomfortable to not call me that?

Being that it is my natural state, going forward it would make me uncomfortable and require additional focus to make sure not to offend anyone. Like political correctness, forever we would be cursed with the question "do they mean what they say, or are they just saying the given lines so no fire is set." and wondering if there are silent angers being told behind the scenes. It would simply make every interaction between us either a lie, or possibly a lie. That seems to do us no service to this Toadette/Slaol the Toad love story we have Firebringer rooting for.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Asking you to refrain from calling me your pet name is not asking you to change who you are. You can still use the pet name with everyone else.

But it undervalues our entire relationship, which seems disrespectful. And as your equal I choose to respect both you and our relationship.

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 08:01 PM
We need some kind of moderator to moderate this kind of thread.

Firebringer
October 6th, 2015, 08:01 PM
If only I knew one of those kinds of people.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 08:02 PM
We need some kind of moderator to moderate this kind of thread.

I am moderating. Toadette and I are merely having a conversation about how we can both be us, while respecting and understanding eachother. It's the kindest conversation we've had on the forums in a while.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 08:03 PM
If only I knew one of those kinds of people.
What is that supposed to mean?

Slaol

I think he thinks we are angry with eachother.

Firebringer

I am saying we are horrible at moderating :D

Mathmatical
October 6th, 2015, 08:08 PM
naaaaa you guys are great at it :D

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Being that it is my natural state, going forward it would make me uncomfortable and require additional focus to make sure not to offend anyone. Like political correctness, forever we would be cursed with the question "do they mean what they say, or are they just saying the given lines so no fire is set." and wondering if there are silent angers being told behind the scenes. It would simply make every interaction between us either a lie, or possibly a lie. That seems to do us no service to this Toadette/Slaol the Toad love story we have Firebringer rooting for.
This all comes back to respect again. What you call political correctness I call respect for others. It may take a little effort but I find it much more fulfilling. I didn't always have this point of view but feel better being respectful and politically correct.

MattZed
October 6th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Apparently I'm not the only one Slaol calls bb. =(

I think it means he likes you.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 08:14 PM
This all comes back to respect again. What you call political correctness I call respect for others. It may take a little effort but I find it much more fulfilling. I didn't always have this point of view but feel better being respectful and politically correct.

Do you support affirmative action?

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Do you support affirmative action?
That is a whole other can of worms that I can go on for hours about but I don't want to at the moment. Maybe another day.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 08:18 PM
That is a whole other can of worms that I can go on for hours about but I don't want to at the moment. Maybe another day.

It's basically the same can of worms as we've shifted into a topic of political correctness.

Toadette
October 6th, 2015, 08:22 PM
It's basically the same can of worms as we've shifted into a topic of political correctness.
Naw, if you get me going on affirmative action this topic will be ten pages long by the end of the night instead of two. I don't have the energy at this hour to continue this much longer.

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Naw, if you get me going on affirmative action this topic will be ten pages long by the end of the night instead of two. I don't have the energy at this hour to continue this much longer.

I shall hold you to it on another day.

Yukitaka Oni
October 6th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Chubby Watermeloan force >)o.o)> <(o.o(< :wm: >)o.o)v <(o.o(^ >)o.o)> <(o.o(< ^)^-^)^ <(O.o(<
Greeting shitizen of Watermeloan. What's going on in this thread?
- By the Mod :O!(stunned)

Slaol
October 6th, 2015, 09:16 PM
naaaaa you guys are great at it :D

>Join Date: Sep 2015
>Thinks staff are great at something

Checks out

Yukitaka Oni
October 6th, 2015, 10:16 PM

Checks out
Checked, already spread some reputation, confirmed

Yukitaka Oni
October 6th, 2015, 10:20 PM

Checks out
Requires spread some reputation before giving it to slendermanz again

Mathmatical
October 6th, 2015, 10:37 PM
wat

Mathmatical
October 6th, 2015, 10:37 PM
i don't know when to spread rep XD

Mathmatical
October 6th, 2015, 10:42 PM
you guys are nice .....unlike some forms (cough) cortex (cough)

Yukitaka Oni
October 6th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Because am always abuse reputation power (evil laugh)

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 12:32 AM
REP FARM RE-RE-RE-REPFARM

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 12:34 AM
XD MY REP IS OVER 9000!

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 02:33 AM
well now its 3 thx a lot i was just kidding >.>

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 02:37 AM
i get -rep evrytime i make a joke i really don't like it when people do that to me >.> its too annoying.

Funce
October 7th, 2015, 02:38 AM
i get -rep evrytime i make a joke i really don't like it when people do that to me >.> its too annoying.

You are the embodiment of: "If at first you don't succeed. Try try again."

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 02:41 AM
sometimes it makes me feel like i can't post anything on a public form without getting negative rep it really makes me sad. i was actually post farming it was a joke was taking rep from me really necessary?! i just feel that you should read previous posts before taking rep maybe the person that took rep DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOUS POST. it of corse was a joke.maybe who cares i can live with negative rep but its really prefer that you not take rep for a joke. the post was relevant because it was a joke to the previous post. NO i wasn't post farming and why take rep from me. it seems clear that the person who took rep didn't see the previous post and i feel its unfair that you did so. please don't do that agin

Funce
October 7th, 2015, 02:51 AM
sometimes it makes me feel like i can't post anything on a public form without getting negative rep it really makes me sad. i was actually post farming it was a joke was taking rep from me really necessary?! i just feel that you should read previous posts before taking rep maybe the person that took rep DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOUS POST. it of corse was a joke.maybe who cares i can live with negative rep but its really prefer that you not take rep for a joke. the post was relevant because it was a joke to the previous post. NO i wasn't post farming and why take rep from me. it seems clear that the person who took rep didn't see the previous post and i feel its unfair that you did so. please don't do that agin

Sometimes, its better just to stay silent. (Deleted text from multiple rewrites)

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 03:03 AM
eh i try to be nice to people and tell jokes but i get -rep very week it really annoys me i don't know if its just 1 rep sucking vampire or what but i relay don't like losing rep for no reason i feel its unfair

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 03:04 AM
i think if i get to negative rep ill quit the forms :P

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 03:05 AM
its not what i want to do but if I'm getting -rep very week i don't feel like i can post something without losing rep

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 03:06 AM
i know how the whole system works but losing rep for a rep farm joke is just......... quit worthy

Stealthbombomb16
October 7th, 2015, 05:39 AM
L-L-L-LYNCH TRAAAAAAIN!

slendermenz

Mathmatical
October 7th, 2015, 09:12 AM
-jail stealthbombomb

Yukitaka Oni
October 7th, 2015, 02:56 PM
L-L-L-LYNCH TRAAAAAAIN!

slendermenz
Choo Choooo :wm: