PDA

View Full Version : All about Toadette.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 02:21 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Toadette_%28Mario%29.png

Toadette (キノピコ Kinopiko?) is Toad's female counterpart; she appears as a playable character in various Mario spin-off games, such as those in the Mario Party and Mario Kart series. She first appeared as Toad's partner in Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ as a character, and later appeared in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door as an instructor when Mario receives upgraded boots and hammers. Since Mario Party 6, she has regularly appeared in the Mario Party series as a playable character, with the exceptions of the handheld games, where she acts as a non-player character, and in the rest of the Mario Party (series) in which she does not appear at all, until 2015's Mario Party 10, as an unlockable character.

Other playable appearances include Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8; in those games, she must be unlocked. She appeared in Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix as the owner of a hotel Mario and Toad must rebuild. She has made a cameo appearance in the introduction of Super Mario Galaxy. She was voiced by Jen Taylor in most of her appearances; however, in Mario Party 8 onwards, she was voiced by Samantha Kelly. She also appears Mario Party DS as a non-playable character who needs help to get rid of a Hammer Bro. that has been damaging her musical instruments with his hammer. In this game, Toadette has a number of collectible musical items, such as her trumpets. She appeared as a playable character in Mario Golf: World Tour, available via downloadable content. Toadette also appeared in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker as a playable character along with Captain Toad.

Toadette is a mushroom like girl. She has the regular mushroom cap, except hers is pink with white spots, contrary to the usual white with colored spots. She has a pink vest lined with gold over her lighter pink dress. She wears white bottoms and brown, padded shoes. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! she is depicted as wearing an orange dress. In most games, she has pink, balled "braids".

The relationship between her and Toad varies between sources. Their team name in Mario Party 6 indicates that they're good friends. The official Mario Kart Wii guide from Prima names her as Toad's sister, though this is unconfirmed by Nintendo itself. Additionally, the two Toads can be seen holding hands on the ending screen of Mario Kart Wii while she winks at the camera.

DarknessB
October 5th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Important clarifying question: What is Toadette's favorite race in Mario Kart?

TheDarkestLight
October 5th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Obviously Koopas.

Toadette
Important clarifying question: What is Toadette's favorite race in Mario Kart?
Any track in Double Dash or Mario Kart 8. Ridiculous that I got left out of the others, and I like to pretend Mario Kart Wii ever happened.

TheDarkestLight
Any track in Double Dash or Mario Kart 8. Ridiculous that I for left out of the others, and I like to pretend Mario Kart Wii ever happened.

Pffffff I got the race thing wrong.

Oh well, I've never played Mario Kart. ^^

Edit: Or any Mario Game at all.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Race as in species? WTF type of question is that

DarknessB
October 5th, 2015, 02:42 PM

Race as in race track, lol.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Race as in race track, lol.
I really like Wario Collosseum. I never lose there!

TheDarkestLight
October 5th, 2015, 02:58 PM

One from a person who has never played Mario.

A cool person question.

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Me and my high school friends would always have sleepovers and play mario kart 64 ^_^

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Me and my high school friends would always have sleepovers and play mario kart 64 ^_^
I wasn't in Mario Kart 64. Please stay on topic, this thread is all about Toadette :)

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 03:20 PM
I wasn't in Mario Kart 64. Please stay on topic, this thread is all about Toadette :)

lmao! ur such an attention whore Toadette lol

SuperJack
October 5th, 2015, 03:30 PM
lmao! ur such an attention whore Toadette lol

LEAVE TOADETTE ALONE.

WHY DO I NEVER GET ATTENTION... :(

I'M ALSO A....FUNGI

DarknessB
October 5th, 2015, 03:31 PM
LEAVE TOADETTE ALONE.

WHY DO I NEVER GET ATTENTION... :(

I'M ALSO A....FUNGI

That's why we need an all about SuperJack thread so you can feel the love too. Make one and I'll ask you questions too, lol. This could become a site thing -- member AMAs.

SuperJack
October 5th, 2015, 03:32 PM
That's why we need an all about SuperJack thread so you can feel the love too. Make one and I'll ask you questions too, lol. This could become a site thing -- member AMAs.

I dont think there is mushroom for another topic.

DarknessB
October 5th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I dont think there is mushroom for another topic.

Q: What would a mushroom car say?
A: Shroom shroom!

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 03:40 PM
SuperJack and Darkness think they are fungi's. Given time, they may grow on me.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Is she single? I'm a Toad named Slaol

Firebringer
October 5th, 2015, 03:54 PM
I have several questions:

Are you related to Frog?

Are you and Frog dating?

Are you trying to steal Frog away from me?

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Is she single? I'm a Toad named Slaol
Toadette is single but Toadette and Toad can never be.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 04:12 PM
I have several questions:

Are you related to Frog?

Are you and Frog dating?

Are you trying to steal Frog away from me?
Not that type of Toad.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Toadette is single but Toadette and Toad can never be.

Why? I've seen less alike people work out.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Additionally, the two Toads can be seen holding hands on the ending screen of Mario Kart Wii while she winks at the camera.

See, Toadette believes in us. Ride or die.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 04:43 PM
See, Toadette believes in us. Ride or die.
That was a publicity stunt. I got paid well for that one.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 04:45 PM
That was a publicity stunt. I got paid well for that one.

BB, where we're going, we won't need roadsmoney.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 04:45 PM
BB, where we're going, we won't need roadsmoney.
I would never give up my career for a Toad.

Rudy
October 5th, 2015, 04:57 PM
FUKK YOU YOU BALD ARAB COCKSUCKING QUEER FAG HOMO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 05:07 PM
I would never give up my career for a Toad.

I never said you needed to give it up. Just that we will live a life full of priceless treasures. (We can also be rich too bb, that's cool) I support strong independent women. Honestly if my lady frand doesn't have her own thing going on it's a major buzz kill.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 05:16 PM
priceless treasures
Been there

http://im.ziffdavisinternational.com/t/ign_it/news/c/captain-toad-toadette-sara-un-personaggio-giocabil/captain-toad-toadette-sara-un-personaggio-giocabil_4svu.640.jpg

Done that

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Been there

http://im.ziffdavisinternational.com/t/ign_it/news/c/captain-toad-toadette-sara-un-personaggio-giocabil/captain-toad-toadette-sara-un-personaggio-giocabil_4svu.640.jpg

Done that

See. We would look great spelunking, bb.

The real question is...... Do you like Pina Coladas?

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 05:23 PM
No. And I hate what the rain does to my skin.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 05:24 PM
No. And I hate what the rain does to my skin.

Gets it wet?

Also, here is more information about me. I setup an SCupid dating forum for us. Here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32407-Slaol) is my post.

It's a bit aggressive, but the long walks in the park part is fairly true.

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 05:44 PM
"You want sum fuk"? I am trying to resist rolling my eyes right bow but am failing.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 06:52 PM
"You want sum fuk"? I am trying to resist rolling my eyes right bow but am failing.

I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 10:33 PM
"Seen at 8:52 pm"