PDA

View Full Version : All about Rachyl

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 03:10 AM
My names Rachyl im 21 years old. I began working as a taxidermist a few weeks ago. I recently moved but im relly hating it cause i miss home. i suffer from disorganized schizophrenia so if you dont know wat that is its pretty bad i get delusions hallucinations and sometimes bugs crawl into my arms and i have to cut them out with a knife so i gots lot of scars it sucks. I dont know why im relly writing this i guess im just trying to vent my frustations i dont have many friends, most of them were just shit talkers and liked starting high school drama. my best friend was just recently murdered in Minnesota. He bound her hands and feet together and cut her throat with a ten inch knife, then dumped her into a culvert like she was an animal.....i fucking hate that ASSHOLE. she was my best friends and he FUCKING killed her. ive completly isolateaed myself from everyone, i only find comfort in talking online with people and doing things to pass the time. but anyways thats enough about me i guess. lol i guess you could say im fucked up beyond all recognition. ive started to develop homidicdal tendencies, and have dreams about killing people. but im not even violent. so idk.
Bye.

yzb25
October 4th, 2015, 04:29 AM
My names Rachyl im 21 years old. I began working as a taxidermist a few weeks ago. I recently moved but im relly hating it cause i miss home. i suffer from disorganized schizophrenia so if you dont know wat that is its pretty bad i get delusions hallucinations and sometimes bugs crawl into my arms and i have to cut them out with a knife so i gots lot of scars it sucks. I dont know why im relly writing this i guess im just trying to vent my frustations i dont have many friends, most of them were just shit talkers and liked starting high school drama. my best friend was just recently murdered in Minnesota. He bound her hands and feet together and cut her throat with a ten inch knife, then dumped her into a culvert like she was an animal.....i fucking hate that ASSHOLE. she was my best friends and he FUCKING killed her. ive completly isolateaed myself from everyone, i only find comfort in talking online with people and doing things to pass the time. but anyways thats enough about me i guess. lol i guess you could say im fucked up beyond all recognition. ive started to develop homidicdal tendencies, and have dreams about killing people. but im not even violent. so idk.
Bye.

Heh, my mum was scizophrenic. Do you see a psychologist or something?

Helz
October 4th, 2015, 04:52 AM
Bye.

I have no idea how to respond to this.

Uhh. Welcome to the forum

Archangel
October 4th, 2015, 04:54 AM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 04:58 AM
Heh, my mum was scizophrenic. Do you see a psychologist or something?

Uhm, Okay. First of all, your lying. "was" schizophrenic? Theres no cure for it, if you have it. You will always have it. No, i dont see anyone for it....

lingsarecute
October 4th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Bye.

hmmmm... if u dont like stalkers why would you post your personal information on a forum where anyone can see it?

Helz
October 4th, 2015, 05:11 AM
So there is a community I do some outreach work in every now and then. It may be worth looking into if you are interested. I find that the majority of the people that go there are more inclined to express their misery than get help to move past the issues in their life but the ones that genuinely want to improve themselves find some decent help there.

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 05:22 AM
hmmmm... if u dont like stalkers why would you post your personal information on a forum where anyone can see it?

Uhm what? When did i say anything about stalkers? Im a very open person.

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 05:28 AM
That's interesting! Sorry about all the bad luck!
Do you like tea? Or Doctor Who?

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 05:31 AM
Welcome to the forums.

My bestfriend is a schizophrenic, I forgot what kind she had but damn is she crazy because of it - seeing the world quite literally differently, for all I know it's a high technologic hell and she literally see herself as non-human.
There's also the diagnosis of Multiple Personalities, she calls it "herself" and a "devil", with dissociative identity so either person has a different personality at times or depersonalized.

You could say I'm quite used to people with Schizophrenia.

The positive thing is that she's improving and getting to a more healthy state of mind. I'm sure you can achieve that too.

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 05:43 AM
That's interesting! Sorry about all the bad luck!
Do you like tea? Or Doctor Who?

I liek to draw, watch anime, i dont like tea, but i like monster energy drinks, preferably the blue ones.

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 05:43 AM
Welcome to the forums.

My bestfriend is a schizophrenic, I forgot what kind she had but damn is she crazy because of it - seeing the world quite literally differently, for all I know it's a high technologic hell and she literally see herself as non-human.
There's also the diagnosis of Multiple Personalities, she calls it "herself" and a "devil", with dissociative identity so either person has a different personality at times or depersonalized.

You could say I'm quite used to people with Schizophrenia.

The positive thing is that she's improving and getting to a more healthy state of mind. I'm sure you can achieve that too.

Mhm yep. I always find ways to cope

lingsarecute
October 4th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Uhm what? When did i say anything about stalkers? Im a very open person.

oh u said talkers... sorry xD

I liek to draw, watch anime, i dont like tea, but i like monster energy drinks, preferably the blue ones.

btw what anime do u watch?

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Not like tea....*mumbles*

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 09:07 AM
I was talking to a friend on the bus today, I asked her where she lived and she started giving me all these nonsense directions and nonsense.
Turns out she was sitting across a convicted murderer that was at her college for a open jail talk event and happened to be on the bus as well.[He murdered his gf about 20yr ago]. Hence the not wanting to disclose where she lives part.

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:02 PM
oh u said talkers... sorry xD

btw what anime do u watch?

I watch a ton of anime, but my most in this order are. Angel Beats, Deathnote, Code Geass, Inuyasha and Gurren Lagann
How about you Lings, wat are your favorite anime??

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 12:04 PM
i guess you could say im fucked up beyond all recognition. ive started to develop homidicdal tendencies, and have dreams about killing people. but im not even violent. so idk.
Bye.

you single?

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:08 PM
I was talking to a friend on the bus today, I asked her where she lived and she started giving me all these nonsense directions and nonsense.
Turns out she was sitting across a convicted murderer that was at her college for a open jail talk event and happened to be on the bus as well.[He murdered his gf about 20yr ago]. Hence the not wanting to disclose where she lives part.

Isnt it scary how these people walk amongst us and we have no clue who they are?

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:09 PM
you single?

Uhmm....Its actually complicated right now. Im in an abusing relationship. So....

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Uhmm....Its actually complicated right now. Im in an abusing relationship. So....

Abuse should be kept in the bedroom, imo.

Or occasionally this nice park cause people walked by when you were balls deep one time and that was exciting.

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM

If there's abuse, just leave.
No matter how hard it is, if the abuse can't end then it will only get worse.

Unless you have other definitions of "abusing" other than violent / psychologic related things.

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM

Or occasionally this nice park cause people walked by when you were balls deep one time and that was exciting.

Slaol you did it at a park?

DarknessB
October 4th, 2015, 12:14 PM

LOL, this may be one of the greatest responses in forum history. At least the time that I've been on the forums at least.

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Slaol you did it at a park?

Twice.

Once was this dog trail. Not wider than maybe 2 car lengths. People walked by while I was being serviced and eyecontact was made.

Another time it was more of a wooded area and they walked behind while I was balls deep in an asshole.

Fun times.

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Twice.

Once was this dog trail. Not wider than maybe 2 car lengths. People walked by while I was being serviced and eyecontact was made.

Another time it was more of a wooded area and they walked behind while I was balls deep in an asshole.

Fun times.

Are you serious? :S

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Are you serious? :S

100%

I can get Orpz to vouch that this isn't even the most fucked up or exciting thing I've done. We talk now :love:

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Slaol's quite the frolick...

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Twice.

Fun times.

Uhm. Okay....see thats gross to me, i dont like anal. When i do it i only like to do it in the dark

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Uhm. Okay....see thats gross to me, i dont like anal. When i do it i only like to do it in the dark

It's not about you liking anal. It's about my sub doing the things I want them to. Also, if it's done right it goes from "fuck, please no." to "Why was the first thought in my head this morning about how much I want your dick in my ass?"

Also this
On 10/3/15, at 2:06 AM, Willem - Slaol wrote:
> i used a thin knife on a girl like a dildo once

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:21 PM

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:39 PM
It's not about you liking anal. It's about my sub doing the things I want them to. Also, if it's done right it goes from "fuck, please no." to "Why was the first thought in my head this morning about how much I want your dick in my ass?"

Also this
On 10/3/15, at 2:06 AM, Willem - Slaol wrote:

You used a thin knife on a girl. Wat do you mean by that i dont get it

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 12:39 PM
I'm an English Gentleman. And I give the girls roses!

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 12:40 PM

My guess is a butterknife?

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:40 PM

He did clarify at the end how it was used.
What we don't know, is which end of the knife it was...

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:41 PM
I'm an English Gentleman.

Are you sure? :troll:

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Are you sure? :troll:

SHUSH, Keep our affair a secret.

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 12:51 PM

I use a thin knife like a dildo.

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 12:53 PM

Thats fucking disgusting. Whats wrong with you

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 12:53 PM

You do know this isn't the best thing to admit in the public.

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 01:09 PM

Many things. This isn't the half of it

Helz
October 4th, 2015, 01:12 PM
The trick is start out going doggy with a butt plug. You will love it and it will get you ready for more.

Also this chat took a crazy turn. Lol

Frog
October 4th, 2015, 01:14 PM

No one else uses a dildo to cut their steak?

Weird.

Also Welcome Rachyl!

yzb25
October 4th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Uhm, Okay. First of all, your lying. "was" schizophrenic? Theres no cure for it, if you have it. You will always have it. No, i dont see anyone for it....

She's dead, silly :P

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Can we make it SFW?

yzb25
October 4th, 2015, 01:31 PM
She's dead, silly :P

Sorry for bringing this forum back to morbidity, but I found your misinterpretation really funny in a really twisted way xDDD

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Uhm, okay wow. Im not trying to judge you guys but, thats really gross.....Please seek help

RLVG
October 4th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Uhm, okay wow. Im not trying to judge you guys but, thats really gross.....Please seek help

I agree with this.

SuperJack
October 4th, 2015, 01:37 PM

I agree with this.

I agree with both of these.

But. I can say that most of the people are not being serious.

yzb25
October 4th, 2015, 01:38 PM

Have you tried therapy?

Lysergic
October 4th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Can we make it SFW?

I think we're physically incapable of that on this forum.

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 03:23 PM
I agree with both of these.

But. I can say that most of the people are not being serious.

I am however fully serious

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 03:25 PM
I am however fully serious
Slaol see if you can answer this Question
It is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

GoatseOntheCupboard
October 4th, 2015, 04:35 PM
This is now a lean thread every1 post ur dankest sizzurp memes (: 18956

http://imgur.com/kNehYQn.jpg

L E A N
E
A
N

GoatseOntheCupboard
October 4th, 2015, 04:36 PM
#FREE WEEZY

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 08:26 PM

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Fuck a corpse?

Rachyl
October 4th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Fuck a corpse?

*Facepalm*

Slaol
October 4th, 2015, 11:33 PM
*Facepalm*

hover over the text, bb

Funce
October 5th, 2015, 02:19 AM
It was a fun first game with you Rachyl. Might need to rethink your strategy though.

Anyway it was a fun game on sc2Mafia where I named myself Armadyus and Rachyl named herself Toadette, and tried to get me lynched the whole game. Good times, good times.

Welcome!

SuperJack
October 5th, 2015, 02:25 AM
It's all about you,
It's all about you baybbee!
It's all about you,
It's all about yoooouuuu!

Frog
October 5th, 2015, 02:50 AM

Is this your go-to?

I read this in one of your posts from S-FM Fableblood II.

I think Slaol is probably closest to the real answer. It's simple and fits the puzzle.

Clearly while at her mother's funeral she experienced ecstatic joy. She later realized it wasn't because of the dude she was happy and turned on, but rather familial corpses. So naturally her sister was used as her sex corpse.

Slaol gets it because it's the only logical solution that uses the information.

yzb25
October 5th, 2015, 06:49 AM
It was a fun first game with you Rachyl. Might need to rethink your strategy though.

Anyway it was a fun game on sc2Mafia where I named myself Armadyus and Rachyl named herself Toadette, and tried to get me lynched the whole game. Good times, good times.

Welcome!

You play on the American, right? I swear I've seen you in the top ten points or smthing XD.

Zekrom2802
October 5th, 2015, 07:07 AM
That escalated quickly.
Too quickly.

Orpz
October 5th, 2015, 09:59 AM
That escalated quickly.
Too quickly.

You must be new here.
Slaol turned a thread about his crush into a thread about him shitting out of a window in less than 10 posts.

Zekrom2802
October 5th, 2015, 10:02 AM
You must be new here.
Slaol turned a thread about his crush into a thread about him shitting out of a window in less than 10 posts.

He must be a legend, isn't he?

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 11:19 AM
I like to think he is

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 11:22 AM
You play on the American, right? I swear I've seen you in the top ten points or smthing XD.

Um okay. Well, at least i was right about Toadette

Toadette
October 5th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Why is my name being dropped here

SuperJack
October 5th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Um okay. Well, at least i was right about Toadette

Eh? What about my partner?

DarknessB
October 5th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Why is my name being dropped here

Because it's OMGUS? lol

lingsarecute
October 5th, 2015, 11:30 AM
I watch a ton of anime, but my most in this order are. Angel Beats, Deathnote, Code Geass, Inuyasha and Gurren Lagann
How about you Lings, wat are your favorite anime??

my favourite anime is Seikon no Qwaser (my favourite character from that is my avatar)

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 11:33 AM
my favourite anime is Seikon no Qwaser (my favourite character from that is my avatar)

Kewl i like it! shes cute

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Is this your go-to?

I read this in one of your posts from S-FM Fableblood II.

I think Slaol is probably closest to the real answer. It's simple and fits the puzzle.

Clearly while at her mother's funeral she experienced ecstatic joy. She later realized it wasn't because of the dude she was happy and turned on, but rather familial corpses. So naturally her sister was used as her sex corpse.

Slaol gets it because it's the only logical solution that uses the information.

Nope. She killed her so that she would get another chance to see the guy. But. The only people that know the answer to that question are Sociopaths

DarknessB
October 5th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Nope. She killed her so that she would get another chance to see the guy. But. The only people that know the answer to that question are Sociopaths

Sorry, but urban myth re: any link between knowing the answer and being a psychopath / sociopath: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/psychopathtest.asp

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Sorry, but urban myth re: any link between knowing the answer and being a psychopath / sociopath: http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/psychopathtest.asp

Yeah, I know. thats where i got the question From. Thats just one of many tests you can give someone, theres other ways to find out if someones a sociopath.

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 06:51 PM

Thats literally the answer i gave

Frog
October 5th, 2015, 06:52 PM

So I'm just a murdering necrophiliac?

:'(

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 06:53 PM
So I'm just a murdering necrophiliac?

:'(

What? How would i know if you were or not.

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Thats literally the answer i gave

Nope. your just a wannabee Sociopath Slaol. lol

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Nope. your just a wannabee Sociopath Slaol. lol

I mean i literally said shed see the guy at the funeral lol.

SuperJack
October 5th, 2015, 06:59 PM
IM THE MOST NORMAL PERSON IN THIS ROOM

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 07:00 PM
IM THE MOST NORMAL PERSON IN THIS ROOM

Freak

Frog
October 5th, 2015, 07:04 PM
What? How would i know if you were or not.

The answer to the test suggests a tendency.

While one answer leads to a murdering sociopath, another may lead to a murdering necrophiliac or beyond.

The 'test' is quite skewed to begin with.

Rachyl
October 5th, 2015, 07:06 PM
I mean i literally said shed see the guy at the funeral lol.

Oh, you did say that? Okay. then you might be a sociopath. Actually. Lets try this! Slaol if you could murder anyone on this thread who would it be?

Klingoncelt
October 5th, 2015, 09:42 PM

Uh-oh. I knew the answer...

Klingoncelt
October 5th, 2015, 09:47 PM

Oh. Whew!

Slaol
October 5th, 2015, 10:22 PM

This guy

Jim
October 8th, 2015, 01:44 PM
This guy

I'd count that as a personal threat personally but I guess thats just me.

creedkingsx
October 8th, 2015, 10:12 PM
I'd count that as a personal threat personally but I guess thats just me.

You're not lysergic. You're a gad damned liar with that profile pi-cuh-chure.

On a side note, I want to know more about you, Rachyl. Intrigue me, is what you do.

Im tpo drunk for this right now though.

Yukitaka Oni
October 8th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Here lemme help you >)o.o)> :wm:

Gerik
October 8th, 2015, 10:22 PM
yall motherfuckers need jesus

Yukitaka Oni
October 8th, 2015, 10:39 PM
yall motherfuckers need jesus
:wm: this is mafia's Jesus
The legendary Watermeloann

oops_ur_dead
October 9th, 2015, 04:12 PM
this is the worst thread on the entire board

Admiral
October 13th, 2015, 04:56 PM
So whose alt is this?

Apocist
October 13th, 2015, 06:34 PM

Woah, wait...when the hell did you get let back in?!!?