PDA

View Full Version : I'm not gonna take it anymore!

Psyduck
September 4th, 2015, 07:15 AM
My family has been treating me like SH88 so I might move to Massachusetts! Or i might stay in the same state...but yeah not talk to my family (my dad and uncle or mom anyway) they have been telling lies about me. It's hard for me , but yeah it's a long story but yeah they are stealing money from me and stuff , and complain to me about bills, my dad doesnt want to get a job....

Cryptonic
September 4th, 2015, 07:23 AM
How are they stealing ur money

Psyduck
September 4th, 2015, 07:43 AM
well my dad is charging me 800 , he pays like 100 ! soo yeah .... And I made the mistake of doing direct deposit into his account so I gotta go to the bank and cancel it

Cryptonic
September 4th, 2015, 08:09 AM
charges you 800 for what? rent?
Is he married?

Psyduck
September 5th, 2015, 01:13 PM
no he's not married, and 800 for rent yeah, and food... he doesn't have a job ( doesn't want to work) he lost the house we live in cause he wouldn't work, the bank auctioned it , we have about 20 days to leave....... I am trying to leave ASAP ........cause he is starting to get mad at me for wanting to leave, and saying like: " if you leave I wont have a car" " I won't talk to you ever again" " You can't take care of yurself" You'll end up like a druggie ! and other things...... But yeah my other family /friends agree I should move.

Apocist
September 7th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Wow, it feels more like you're just being used.

Frog
September 7th, 2015, 02:32 PM
Does your dad have your power of attorney?
Are you his legal dependent?
Where is your income from, the government?
Does this income move from the government directly to your Dad's bank account via direct deposit?

Psyduck
September 13th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Frog i will pm , yes apo, but yeah... i was feeling depressed the last week, cause he was making it like its my fault , when in reality he chooses not to work ... i dont have to support anyone