PDA

View Full Version : Epic

Epic
September 3rd, 2015, 08:58 PM
Account Name: Epic
Account ID: 1-s2-13934740
Your Realm: NA
Approximate Points: 9000

I've left Starcraft 2 for about a year. I came back and found that my points have been reset and figured that the game reset somehow and accepted the fact. I have registered in the website and just learned that I could try to get my points back from before. The points I've given is just an estimate what I had. I remember that I'm close to the 10k mark and have a good amount of achievements as well. I have no replays that I can find but I remember I was playing when Landstander was around though I don't know him well.

I've played quite a bit of games before I learned I could recover the points I've lost. I'm hoping I would be able to include them some of them aswell.

Thank you in advance,
Epic

SuperJack
September 4th, 2015, 01:15 AM
We would need a replay of you with the points. to restore your points.

Epic
September 5th, 2015, 03:21 PM
It was actually late 2012 - early 2013 that I was playing Mafia. I reset my computer due to hardware issues so I couldn't find a replay that far back. I browsed through some of the replays of reported players but I couldn't find an instance where my name popped up.

I was hoping you guys have a database or a backup for point restorations.

Damus_Graves
September 8th, 2015, 06:47 AM
those reports you broswed through make up the most of our database and unfortunately it only really covers a portion of the playerbase that we have.

Damus_Graves
October 26th, 2015, 08:08 AM
No replay