PDA

View Full Version : List of Bugs I have expeirenced. And some problems.

ElijahIsCool
May 23rd, 2011, 08:57 PM
1. This happens when there's a full house sometimes. Once everyone has came on and chosen their names, everyone ends up in the graveyard and mafia auto wins. Wtf, Can you please fix this one?

2. Sometimes when someone names their person 'CheatAndHax', they can kill everyone in one day and get to pick their role, I know this because i tired it just to see if its true. Can you please delete that cause it pisses me off when someone is cheating.

3. There's this guy named OneBallDevil that used the 'CheatAndHax' CHeat. Could you plz ban him?

That is all so far, the rest of the bugs I've seen have been fixed, except the one where your score gets reset when blizzard does patches.

Thx Dark, Hope you can fix them :)

Dark.Revenant
May 23rd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Holy SHIT I didn't think hacking on this level was even possible.

None of those are coded in the game, nor are they bugs. This is hacking, completely and utterly. How the fuck...

What server are you on? This is very important and could be grave news for custom mapping in general.

Edit: Could be someone made a hacked version and threw it up on your server, then somehow got it to page 1.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
May 23rd, 2011, 09:39 PM
1. This happens when there's a full house sometimes. Once everyone has came on and chosen their names, everyone ends up in the graveyard and mafia auto wins. Wtf, Can you please fix this one?

2. Sometimes when someone names their person 'CheatAndHax', they can kill everyone in one day and get to pick their role, I know this because i tired it just to see if its true. Can you please delete that cause it pisses me off when someone is cheating.

3. There's this guy named OneBallDevil that used the 'CheatAndHax' CHeat. Could you plz ban him?

That is all so far, the rest of the bugs I've seen have been fixed, except the one where your score gets reset when blizzard does patches.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6226/1201508847881ph9.jpg
oh shit really??
can u post pic?

CrazedSeal
May 24th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Wow.... Im lucky I haven't played with him...