PDA

View Full Version : Bitches man

Slaol
July 17th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Not all women, just the bitches. And Bitches can be men too. Fuck bitches

So, hook this girl that I know up with this guy that I know.

Girl is totally hot, but a bit too proper about her life. Like in the stupid way, not the respectable way.

Guy is cute, has a nice job, is really humble and bordering on disgustingly swell and well mannered. She's hot, but he's way out of her league based on personality.

Get them together after she randomly drops his name out of context.

They go on a date, and it goes well enough to warrant another date the next day.

This whore texts me "I'm gonna murder you" because I told him the thing that tipped me off to her interest.

Fucking a man. Just fucking a man.

Cryptonic
July 17th, 2015, 06:57 PM
U think he's cute?

Slaol
July 17th, 2015, 07:06 PM
I'd fuck him if I was a chick.

Cryptonic
July 17th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Lol
She prolly secretly thanks you for telling him. Guys are clueless otherwise.

Slaol
July 17th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Lol
She prolly secretly thanks you for telling him. Guys are clueless otherwise.

I think there is a chance he would have done it anyway. Seeing as he acted on it immediately and did so in a successful way. That said, everyone likes assurance.

Cryptonic
July 17th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Why did he tell her? He should've taken the credit

Slaol
July 17th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Why did he tell her? He should've taken the credit

I'm sure it added to some sort of laugh at my expense that helped break ice and lead to a good experience.

Idgaf man.

She's got this cute back and forth of like almost being on my dick, and then going into overly proper and just weird mode. So to get that cycle to quit is pretty nice.

Ash
July 17th, 2015, 09:16 PM
gibe da poosi boss?

Yukitaka Oni
July 17th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Well damn?

Orpz
July 17th, 2015, 10:36 PM
you want a good girl but you need the bad poosey

Frog
August 16th, 2015, 12:45 PM
you want a good girl but you need the bad poosey

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxK92bDmrfA

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 01:11 AM
So. Shit didn't work out with the guy. He was mostly good on the outside, but shit tier on actual dates. Not confident and stuff.

Then she goes and wants to date me. Confessing mad feels and stuff.

Then she goes and flakes on me like 3 times. Jesus dudes. Bitches.

In sorrow of the like 3rd flake since focused interest, and approximately 6th flake overall from this person, jesus, hop on Tinder and grab a date for tomorrow. Great day.

Brendan
August 22nd, 2015, 02:40 AM
lol fuck tinder

NoctiZ
August 22nd, 2015, 03:22 AM
gibe da poosi boss?

feed my children

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 10:04 AM
lol fuck tinder

Normally agreed, but as of right now it's being good to me so I'll let it finish before returning to judging it.

SuperJack
August 22nd, 2015, 10:38 AM
What's a flake?

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 10:42 AM
What's a flake?

Someone who makes plans and then suddenly cancels or changes them. Once maybe is ok, 2 or more times they are a flake and you're probably a moron for having made more plans with them.

Darkcrusader
August 22nd, 2015, 10:51 AM
Someone who makes plans and then suddenly cancels or changes them. Once maybe is ok, 2 or more times they are a flake and you're probably a moron for having made more plans with them.

Why lol? You can't know whenever a crisis could come or not, I wouldn't say someone's a moron if their date has a good excuse for cancelling multiple times.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 10:54 AM
Why lol? You can't know whenever a crisis could come or not, I wouldn't say someone's a moron if their date has a good excuse for cancelling multiple times.

I suppose I am in the mood of feeling like a moron, so I may be biased atm.

However, you are correct that a crisis does make it acceptable, but in the average case of the average flake there isn't a crisis. It's just flaking. Also i've found flakes lack quality communication on the subject of why the event might be changing.

Had a friend in like middleschool / early high school that would do this shit.
Call him up, make plans, wait until time of plans.... no word ..... call him again "Oh man, nah i'm just not feeling it." WTF!
Stopped talking to that guy after a while.

Darkcrusader
August 22nd, 2015, 11:03 AM
I suppose I am in the mood of feeling like a moron, so I may be biased atm.

However, you are correct that a crisis does make it acceptable, but in the average case of the average flake there isn't a crisis. It's just flaking. Also i've found flakes lack quality communication on the subject of why the event might be changing.

Had a friend in like middleschool / early high school that would do this shit.
Call him up, make plans, wait until time of plans.... no word ..... call him again "Oh man, nah i'm just not feeling it." WTF!
Stopped talking to that guy after a while.

Okay, you might be right that not everyone is having serious problems all the time and use that as a reason to cancel a date, but it's possible to confront them about it or just stop talking to them like the example you've given. If someone isn't interested that's how it is, though I don't see the reason of someone calling you to do something and not doing it , what could they achieve that way? I mean, it's not like most people just cleared their whole schedule just to desperately get a date.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 11:06 AM
I don't understand your last line's connection to the rest of it.

But yea, I happen to kind of work with this girl, so i guess I have to confront rather than stop talking to her. yuck.

Darkcrusader
August 22nd, 2015, 11:07 AM
Oh, I was just wondering what could be in their mind with that line or the reason behind it. Why would someone do that, I just don't get it :P. It's not like they're doing it on purpose to fuck with them or the people who get fucked over dates suffer a lot from it.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 11:09 AM
Option 1: To fuck with me/someone.

Option 2: Crisis

Option 3: Internal fears and lack of confidence in whatever the event is?

Option 4: Being generally disconnected with the process of plans and what is respectful of other's efforts I guess. Idk man.

DarknessB
August 22nd, 2015, 11:35 AM

Option 4: Being generally disconnected with the process of plans and what is respectful of other's efforts I guess. Idk man.

Expanding on #4, some people are just inconsistent / flighty types. It may not necessarily be intended as a personal affront, but has more to do with them than it does with you. In either case, she's not worth your time or trouble -- you'll just end up getting more and more frustrated. There's also opportunity cost in terms of your time and how you're feeling -- any time you're wasting thing about her is time you could be using to find someone better.

Re: #2, I'm willing to accept that sometimes people have things unexpectedly come up, which can cause plans to have to be broken. For example, family issues, demanding job, something insane like an accident, etc. That said, it shouldn't happen three times in a row. Anything can happen once or even twice, but three times starts is a pattern vs. a one-time occurrence. After three times, the onus is on the other person to reestablish themselves as reliable / wanting to spend time with you. Short of that, I would waste any more time on her.

If she really cared about you, she would make time for you. So, either she doesn't and she's messing with you (on purpose or not), or she does, but she's nowhere close to where she needs to be in terms of maturity to date. Either case means move on sans some major extenuating circumstances and repair effort on her part.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 11:38 AM
Well said Darkness. I agree fully.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 04:57 PM
Movies and Bowling went well. Got my shit stomped at bowling 3 and a half times though.

DarknessB
August 22nd, 2015, 05:03 PM
Movies and Bowling went well. Got my shit stomped at bowling 3 and a half times though.

Nice -- good to hear. For some reason, I find bowling way harder than it should be. If you don't have a good swing / release motion, it's a total shitshow. One of those things you can either do or not, I guess.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 05:13 PM
I was shit today. About a year ago I bowled a lot and 100 was my minimum with 131 being my high. (still terrible, but you know). Today I got 101 as a high. eck.

SuperJack
August 22nd, 2015, 05:27 PM
Leave the women to play with the balls.

Slaol
August 22nd, 2015, 05:28 PM
Leave the women to play with the balls.

She was good at it today!

Orpz
August 22nd, 2015, 11:27 PM
You should take your girl out for basketball. Cross her ankles up so bad she learns how to tap dance

Slaol
August 23rd, 2015, 10:55 AM
As I might have explained before, my basketball skills are infinitely more impressive on the defensive end. Like, if I thought I could teach her tap dance by slamming a ball in her face when she attempted a shot I would do that, but I think regular dance lessons will be better here.

Orpz
August 23rd, 2015, 12:07 PM
As I might have explained before, my basketball skills are infinitely more impressive on the defensive end. Like, if I thought I could teach her tap dance by slamming a ball in her face when she attempted a shot I would do that, but I think regular dance lessons will be better here.

Ehhh

I think you should just do jenga and show her how strong your pullout game is

Frog
August 24th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Oh, I was just wondering what could be in their mind with that line or the reason behind it. Why would someone do that, I just don't get it :P. It's not like they're doing it on purpose to fuck with them or the people who get fucked over dates suffer a lot from it.

Yes, it is.

I never make it to a first date.

It's 100% on purpose.

Frog
August 24th, 2015, 04:15 PM

Have you ever heard the phrase:
"Any press is good press."

It's going to make you think about them, even SWOT analyzing them.

Even though you should bail, you most likely won't. This signals irrational infatuation, and gives her proof of leverage/power.

She could still be into you, but you'd need to metaphorically cock slap her down a few pegs for it to work.

Slaol
August 24th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Yes, it is.

I never make it to a first date.

It's 100% on purpose.

This wasn't like a first date though.

Have you ever heard the phrase:
"Any press is good press."

It's going to make you think about them, even SWOT analyzing them.

Even though you should bail, you most likely won't. This signals irrational infatuation, and gives her proof of leverage/power.

She could still be into you, but you'd need to metaphorically cock slap her down a few pegs for it to work.

I have. You're not wrong.

I'm not the kind to visibly bail. More silently bail in my own mind, yet play it enough to maybe make something happen later if I like. All the while I go on a successful date with Tinder girl on Saturday. I'm that kind of asshole who knocks you down multiple pegs in his own rankings but never tells you anything. lol.

Funny enough, told an Ex that I still talk to about Tinder girl. First response was "Slaol, get off Tinder. Tinder is an awful place and you can do better. Really, Tinder is awful.". I then went on to describe the events and suggested she look up Tinder girl. (cause she is totes cute)

Following response to date and her profile was-
"I am very the happys for you :)
And wow she is extremely beautiful lol
Like I feel a little bit attracted to her
Well if things work out I will apologize for everything bad I said about tinder lol"