PDA

View Full Version : Clue [Day 1]

Firebringer
July 5th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Day 1: [Ending 1]
Last night it appears Mr Body died. He had guests over, all had a reason to kill him. They gathered around his body which they found in the Bedroom. Upon searching the body they discovered their was bullet wounds on his body, he was shot by a Revolver. Judging by all that transpired they believe he was killed by someone who was unstable. This person doesn’t have anything personally on Mr. Body, but he has serious psychological problems

You guys must figure out who the killer is before the police arrive, or you all will see jail time. You all went to search for clues to help you figure it out, perhaps those will narrow the search down if not help you find out who the murderer is.

Remember your suspect has following description:
He was Holding a Revolver Last Night
He was in the Bedroom Last Night
His motive was Instability

Players:
MattZed-Mr Green
Fire Lord Slaolzin-Ms White
Noctiz-Ms Peacock
SparkNuts-Mr Plum
HypserSniper-Colonel Mustard
BananaCucho-Ms Scarlet

Vote for player not for role card.

Day Ends With You Non Killers Auto Losing In 48 Hours. Hurry And Find The Killer Before Then. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150707T1053&p0=59&msg=Day+1&font=cursive&csz=1)

Setup Link (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32114-Clue-Forum-Game)

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 10:58 AM
I saw two players in the bedroom last night so I know its one of them. Idk how to figure out moar clues though.

It's either Hypersniper or SparkNuts

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Ohh, interesting. I'm going to withhold my clue until both of them have given their statements.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Ohhhhhh OK it just clicked derpity deep deep

Two people check places, other check weapons etc

Well okay yeah everyone should chime in but one of those two die

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Link to the game rules/setup plz

Firebringer
July 5th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Link to the game rules/setup plz

Setup Link (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32114-Clue-Forum-Game)

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:05 PM
It's not me I swear my name is hypser sniper

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 12:13 PM
I saw two players in the bedroom last night so I know its one of them. Idk how to figure out moar clues though.

It's either Hypersniper or SparkNuts

Yeah I did go to the bedroom last night so this sounds legit. It is also possible that Banana was also in the bedroom and isn't telling us.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:17 PM
i was having sex with spark nuts, i get his name now thats why we was in the bedroom, you happy now

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 12:22 PM
You two are the main people in suspicion. Please claim what weapons you possess.

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 12:22 PM
And yes, I realise that you will both somehow not have the Revolver. I guarantee it.

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 12:24 PM
I had a wrench.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:26 PM
i own a Bacon Excelsior
with the revenge motive

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Yeah I did go to the bedroom last night so this sounds legit. It is also possible that Banana was also in the bedroom and isn't telling us.
Yes I was also in the bedroom. I thought that was implied by "I saw you" but I also get how that could not be clear.

I was also in the bedroom

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:30 PM
i own a Bacon Excelsior
with the revenge motive
Real weapon please

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Did anybody else check Hyper, Banana or me last night for weapon or motive?

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Real weapon please

type bacon excelsior into google images and scroll down

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:38 PM
type bacon excelsior into google images and scroll down
No

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:39 PM
ok then i own a smith and Wesson 500.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:45 PM
ok then i own a smith and Wesson 500.
You admit to having the revolver. Interesting. 2/3 so far

SparkNuts can still be lying about his weapon though. Spark and Hyper, who's motive did you check?

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Hyper, why are you lying? You don't have a revolver.

Also Banana, please claim a weapon.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Knife

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:48 PM
i checked slaol, revenge
hey noctiz i own a revolver, want me to put a few bullets through your head so i can prove it lol

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:49 PM
SparkNuts

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:51 PM
BananaCucho
sorry banana it cant be spark we was in bed all night last night, plus you was having sex with mr body then pushed him in the closet for more sex and he died so...

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:54 PM
BananaCucho
sorry banana it cant be spark we was in bed all night last night, plus you was having sex with mr body then pushed him in the closet for more sex and he died so...
Wat

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:55 PM
i decided to make day by day roleplay for me

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Why did you lie about your weapon though

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Sorry, I actually checked Banana and he has the Revolver. Nice try though, nearly evaded questioning with making it vague that you were also in the bedroom lol

BananaCucho

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 12:58 PM
I also checked slaol last night. What hyper said is true. BananaCucho

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Im not lying i have a revolver

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Wtf Noc lol

Firebringer

Fire you messed up

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 01:02 PM
abc

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:03 PM
My stuff: knife, bedroom, revenge

I could have easily said I was in a different room but I was straight up that I was in the bedroom

Fire messed up or Noc is high

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Noc is playing mind games.

Question: why did SparkNuts say that I was probably in the bedroom too? What game is he playing? I thought he was going to claim I had instability but he didn't even check me

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:07 PM
SparkNuts explain this comment

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Noc is playing mind games.

Question: why did SparkNuts say that I was probably in the bedroom too? What game is he playing? I thought he was going to claim I had instability but he didn't even check me

Someone has to do it.

SparkNuts is the highest on my suspicion list atm.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:18 PM
SparkNuts

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Wait noc so banana doesnt have a revolver? who did you check?

Im not sure what you want me to explain Banana, I didnt realize you had to be in the same room you were checking.

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 01:24 PM
forgot to

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Wait noc so banana doesnt have a revolver? who did you check?

Im not sure what you want me to explain Banana, I didnt realize you had to be in the same room you were checking.
You don't that's what I wanted you to explain. How did you know I was there?

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:28 PM
You don't that's what I wanted you to explain. How did you know I was there?
Since apparently my "I saw" comment wasn't clear enough for you, how did you know? Why single me out?

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 01:29 PM
I didnt know you were there. I said it was possible.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:31 PM
I didnt know you were there. I said it was possible.
Hmmm

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 01:31 PM
I checked Slaol and he has a knife.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 01:32 PM
I need sex anyone want some sex nale or female

SparkNuts
July 5th, 2015, 01:33 PM
You have claimed to have checked three different people now which is it?

We know three people were in the room with the murder. I had a wrench, Banana says knife and Hyper revolver. MattZed is the other person who can check weapons, it would be nice to hear what he found to possibly eliminate one of the suspects.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:36 PM

We know three people were in the room with the murder. I had a wrench, Banana says knife and Hyper revolver. MattZed is the other person who can check weapons, it would be nice to hear what he found to possibly eliminate one of the suspects.
He was reaction testing it makes sense what he was doing

SparkNuts went on the defensive immediately by trying to turn attention to me, but that could have simply been him thinking out loud

Hypersniper admits he had a revolver which wins him honesty points... But he quickly voted me possibly to take attention off himself

This is tough

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 01:38 PM

What Banana said.

Also I don't like Hyper's mild trolling. It feels like he wants to seem light-hearted as a cover-up. Decisions, decisions.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 01:38 PM
unvote sorry I was messing with my rp with that vote

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:42 PM
[Unvote]unvote[\unvote] sorry I was messing with my rp with that vote
What's your serious analysis of the situation then?

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Interesting the troll vote by Hyper followed by the popularity vote and unvote by spark

Followed by the popularity unvote by Hyper

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Well I think that you are to believe and are not the killer but you have grown a strong defence quite quickly which could be a problem

Spark seems to very defensive but not detailed which could be a sign he aint the killer but im not sure and he seems more suspicious in general

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 01:53 PM
What Banana said.

Also I don't like Hyper's mild trolling. It feels like he wants to seem light-hearted as a cover-up. Decisions, decisions.

U ever plsyed a s-fm with me I play with no wifom or analysis
Also can you please sign up to my game :) :)

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Well I think that you are to believe and are not the killer but you have grown a strong defence quite quickly which could be a problem

Spark seems to very defensive but not detailed which could be a sign he aint the killer but im not sure and he seems more suspicious in general
You do know that if I'm not the killer and Spark isn't the killer then you are the killer, right?

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 02:02 PM
You do know that if I'm not the killer and Spark isn't the killer then you are the killer, right?

Lol that's hilarious.

"What if I am the killer? :O"

I think he just means he believes you over Spark but because your defence was "grown quite quickly" it's somehow a problem and he can't decide? Which is stupid. I'm really tempted to just lynch Hyper and be done with the game.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Yea im saying its hard to decide whether you or spark

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 02:05 PM
lol

Well its one of the two. I'm more inclined to think its SoarkNuts but its still kinda a toss up.

We'll need Slaols and Matt's vote so I guess we can wait for them to come along.

Slaol
July 5th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Well, i've been confirmed by like 4 people. Can't say I don't appreciate you guys. <3

I have no added information to supply to the hunt, however.

I was in the Lounge and no one visited the lounge.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Our mighty demi god appears what shall we do my lord

BananaCucho
Well, i've been confirmed by like 4 people. Can't say I don't appreciate you guys. <3

But do you think its Spark or Hyper given what info we have

BananaCucho
Our mighty demi god appears what shall we do my lord
Wtf ass kissing isn't going to help you

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 04:57 PM

The great Fire Lord is just the perfect night action bait.

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Wtf ass kissing isn't going to help you

Im not ass kissing he is like confirmed not a killer plus he is a god ask anyone including firebringer and stealth bomber

Firebringer
July 5th, 2015, 05:01 PM
he is a god ask anyone including firebringer and stealth bomber

I cannot confirm or deny this since he is my superior on the site. I think Noctiz is a more beloved god though.

Don't Fire me Slaol!

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 05:01 PM
I cannot confirm or deny this since he is my superior on the site. I think Noctiz is a more beloved god though.

Don't Fire me Slaol!
Stay out of this host you're supposed to be neutral

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2015, 05:05 PM
NO HE WAS GODIJUDGEING slaol is ZEUS BUT NOCTIZ IS HERCULES SO TO SPEAK

Slaol
July 5th, 2015, 05:16 PM

Don't Fire me Slaol!

I think it's safe to say you brought your own fire....

Slaol
July 5th, 2015, 05:16 PM
But do you think its Spark or Hyper given what info we have

2 seconds

Slaol
July 5th, 2015, 05:17 PM
What are the official lies they've been caught in?

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 05:44 PM
What are the official lies they've been caught in?

None, really. We have no results contradicting their claims. I just did two reaction tests but they aren't completely telling.

Slaol
July 5th, 2015, 06:43 PM
I say we play easy mode and expect each one to tell us why the other is evil

NoctiZ
July 5th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Sounds good. Accused, please state your cases. Even you Banana, as you were in the same room.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 07:02 PM
My case is simple:

It would have been way easy for me (as the killer) to simply claim I visited another room after sloal claimed he knew where people went. I was outright honest however from the get go that I was in the bedroom.

If I was the killer this would have been way too easy to get away with.

BananaCucho
July 5th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Its also thanks to me anyway that it was narrowed down to Spark and Hyper so quickly. I wsd the first to state my clue which has turned out to be the only helpful clue thus far.

SparkNuts
July 6th, 2015, 01:39 AM
I visited the bedroom with a wrench and my motive was greed. I checked Slaol last night and found his motive was revenge. Hyper has pretty much just been trolling all game so its hard to get much of a read on him. But he was in the bedroom with a revolver so he fits 2/3 of the requirements. Banana was also in the bedroom and has been trying really hard to focus the attention to just Hyper and me.

I don't think we have heard anything from Matt yet. If he checked Banana or me last night one of us could be confirmed innocent.

NoctiZ
July 6th, 2015, 08:35 AM
This game is going nowhere at this rate. What a shamefur dispray.

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Well murderer wins if we don't vote soooo

HyperSniper

50 50

NoctiZ
July 6th, 2015, 12:35 PM
I dunno, I'd probably go with Spark on this one.

Yes, Hyper is trolling and useless but he always does that. On the other hand Spark seems like he wants to hold you, Banana, to suspicion even though you're the least suspicious. I dunno if it's just Spark saying that because he's afraid of a backlash if he pushes on Hyper if he made you out to be non-suspicious.

Of course if it ends up as you being the murderer then I'm gonna say "well played" but I just don't think like you could be atm. But man, considering there's only one killer it's quite amazing to see three people who have all shown some suspicious behaviour one way or another.

SparkNuts

Hypersniper
July 6th, 2015, 12:37 PM
K SparkNuts

NoctiZ
July 6th, 2015, 12:40 PM
K SparkNuts

I absolutely despise this vote. Why did you not state your case as you were told to?

Hypersniper
July 6th, 2015, 12:43 PM
my case is wrong place wrong time
spark nuts is evil for reasons everyone elses sau
banna is not killer cause

NoctiZ
July 6th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Hypersniper

Ugh, if you're not the killer I want Fire to have you replaced. If you wanted to participate in this game then you should've atleast pretended to be committed.

Hypersniper
July 6th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Hypersniper

Ugh, if you're not the killer I want Fire to have you replaced. If you wanted to participate in this game then you should've atleast pretended to be committed.

my style of play is to not be committed simply it takes me unto a great predicement

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Where the hell is MattZed

SparkNuts
July 6th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Where the hell is MattZed

This

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Requesting replacement of MattZed!!

MattZed
July 6th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Woah now, patience.

I have no lead to add to what has been said.

Hypersniper

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 05:54 PM
I am tempted to vote Matt for the lulz

SparkNuts
July 6th, 2015, 05:56 PM
hypersniper

The Godfather
July 6th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Hypersniper has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Hypersniper ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10021') (4 [L-0]): BananaCucho ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=493511'), NoctiZ ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=493548'), SparkNuts ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=493665'), MattZed ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=493662')
SparkNuts ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/4700') (1 [L-3]): Hypersniper ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=493537')

Firebringer
July 6th, 2015, 06:02 PM
ENDING 1

The police arrived just as the party guests came to the conclusion that Hypersniper was the victim. With the evidence that he was in the Bedroom and had a Revolver. They handed him to the authorities and informed them of his motive behind it was Instability.

As they took the suspect away, everyone breathed a sigh of relief feeling they accomplishing their task and parted their ways feeling vindicated.

SparkNuts was especially relieved as she went and disappeared from sight never to be heard from again.

The police found that HyperSniper motive wasn't instability but in fact Revenge. With the overwhelming evidence he was still convicted and spent the rest of his life in Jail.

This is end of Day 1. The Killer has escaped.

Day 2 begins when I get everyones personal actions and then their night actions. A new killer will be selected, but that doesn't mean it can't be the old Killer.

A added twist for next day is that the killer has inside knowledge of their domain.
For instance if they check rooms, they will know all the rooms you guys visited. If they check people for weapons they will know what weapon you all had. If they check you for motive they will know everyones motive.

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Day 2 plz

Firebringer
July 6th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Day 2 plz

Read previous post. I need all actions again, Day 2 is like a new game almost.

Stealthbomber16
July 6th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Since technically this game is over I feel like adding

How the heck did you guys not see it was SparkNuts?

Firebringer
July 6th, 2015, 06:23 PM
I need stuff from:
Noctiz
HyperSniper
Fire Lord Slaolzin

Then we can immediately start Day 2.

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 06:23 PM
That seems op. Needs more citizen.

Stealthbomber16
July 6th, 2015, 06:29 PM
That seems op. Needs more citizen.

Agree

NoctiZ
July 6th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Lol when I wanted to switch back to Spark it was a second too late. I even have picture proof lol. Damn phone making me take too long to vote.

Stealthbomber16
July 6th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Add citizen plz

BananaCucho
July 6th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Add citizen plz
You aren't allowed to post here.

Infracted GG

Stealthbomber16
July 6th, 2015, 06:54 PM
You aren't allowed to post here.

Infracted GG

Meanie

BananaCucho
July 7th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Day 2 plz
I second this.

SparkNuts
July 7th, 2015, 08:08 PM
I second this.

You can't second yourself so I will do it for you.

BananaCucho
July 7th, 2015, 09:12 PM
You can't second yourself so I will do it for you.
Then I third the idea

Stealthbomber16
July 8th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Then I third the idea

I second your thirding

BananaCucho
July 8th, 2015, 02:42 PM
I second your thirding
Ban't

NoctiZ
July 11th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Ban't

Ironic

Firebringer
July 11th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Because of Banana departure I don't think I will be hosting this anymore, that and Slaol still hasn't gotten back to me lol.

Everyones too busy with the FM anyways.