PDA

View Full Version : [bnet exploit, no fix] Lag Chat Exploit

Thefishdude
November 4th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hello, I'm a new person here! :D

Anyways, While I was playing. I was killed by disguise. After that, some person in the game was lagging and then I noticed that people can type whatever they want in the lag chat even though they are dead. To test my theory, I actually said something and it actually let me talk to everyone. Who knows what kind of cheating can happen if more people find out about this....I'm ashamed to say that i tested it by saying to everyone who killed me, but I do not want this to continue as it would ruin the game if the dead people can talk and get revenge, totally ruining the killing roles. Sorry if I broke the rules out of curiosity of that exploit on that game, but at least I come and tell about this exploit so that it can be dealt with. The reason I say it is because I don't want the game to be full of dead cheaters that use lag to put their opponent at an unfair disadvantage.

Sorry for wall of text.

Yayap
November 4th, 2011, 07:21 PM
We are aware of this, it's not a bug, there is nothing we can do about it since it's directly related to Bnet and not Mafia.

You can however, report the players for cheating in our other section if you feel the need to.

I'm going to lock this thread since I don't want any spam following this from trolls.