PDA

View Full Version : who in the hell

Hypersniper
June 28th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Who runs the puzzle section of this since the mids just enforce rules
So who actually runs the puzzles and forum games cause if noone does they I volunteer to ruj it since its quite low maintenance and we have people who everything else

Cryptonic
June 28th, 2015, 04:32 PM
It's run by the people. It's unmoderated other than the global rules

MattZed
June 28th, 2015, 04:33 PM
The PEOPLE?!?! I didn't sign up for this kind of unbridled democracy.

BananaCucho
June 28th, 2015, 04:48 PM
We must give the forum back to the people!

DarknessB
June 28th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Nah, we're doing pretty well as a banana republic, our sole exports being trolls and copypasta. :)

Speaking of which, I want everyone to know how disappointed I am in Hypersniper. He ruined a perfectly fine forum by not reading the rules. We will be attempting to start again later (between this week and next week), you will all receive new forum games (probably just rejected Firebringer FM setups), and you (Hypersniper) will be barred from moderating until you can prove to us that you read the rules.

We must give the forum back to the people!

Orpz
June 28th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Since we're going with a fascism theme lately I'm about to draft a new Constitution for the FM section

Bruno
June 28th, 2015, 05:23 PM
like theyd ever give a retard like you mod

SparkNuts
June 28th, 2015, 06:07 PM

Just the way it should be! I approve this lack of centralized authority telling us what we can and can't do.

MattZed
June 28th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Just the way it should be! I approve this lack of centralized authority telling us what we can and can't do.
I support the future annexation of this forum by the Forum Mafia authority. ^)o.o)^

Frog
June 28th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Closest we ever got to a puzzle mod was PoD, who I still support for Puzzle Mod should he remount efforts.

Orpz
June 28th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Closest we ever got to a puzzle mod was PoD, who I still support for Puzzle Mod should he remount efforts.

You have some new requests for advice (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/30605-Frogs-Advice-Corner?) 8)

Yukitaka Oni
June 29th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Communism please

Cryptonic
June 29th, 2015, 05:50 AM

Let's have the guy who cheats in forum games be the mod of forum games.

Darkcrusader
June 29th, 2015, 06:29 AM
That forum section doesn't need democracy, it needs monarchy, long live the Queen! Also boats and hoes.

Slaol
June 29th, 2015, 06:38 AM
That forum section doesn't need democracy, it needs monarchy, long live the Queen! Also boats and hoes.

*blackjack and hookers

Darkcrusader
June 29th, 2015, 06:55 AM
*blackjack and hookers

There's no need for us to get deeper into prositution hierarchy. Ba dum tsss.