PDA

View Full Version : Glowman back to 4000.

Protoss
May 23rd, 2011, 02:56 PM
If every other person had the glowman model then the novelty of it would be gone. DR, back to 4000!! ILY

Protoss
May 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
There is a model for 5000..but glowman used to be 4k but for some reason after i got it, it was dropped to 2500

wightsnow
May 23rd, 2011, 09:41 PM
He just added more unlocks. Of course the numbers are going to shift.

Imperfect
May 30th, 2011, 05:00 PM
There is nothing good to get after top hat. I think the glowing effect models would be cool if used on something different than the hulk model. He looks damn ugly.

ScottyZ
June 3rd, 2011, 12:33 AM
i just got to 2500 and have to say, so disappointed.... the hunk was bad enough coz it is so similar to prisoner but glowman is the hunk... soooo disappointed

Dark.Revenant
June 3rd, 2011, 12:47 AM
You'd best find a character artist, then, because there are no models left with the civilian animations.

Deolrin
June 3rd, 2011, 01:12 AM
So the 5000 model is also some kind of hunk with shiny SFX?
I actually have a suggestion for the 'perfect' character reward. Some kind of a mech; A Goliah, a Hel's Angel, a small Thor perhaps... With their own execution animations. (Marauders instead of marines blowing it up, an Explosives\Missiles\Nuke test instead of, say, Gas or something, a siege tank instead of a sniper, etc). I realize this is a lot of work, if even possible at all, so this will probably remain just a suggestion. I just find the idea of 'custom' executions very cool and rewarding. ^^