PDA

View Full Version : I attempted to commit suicide last night

Bruno
June 2nd, 2015, 07:21 PM
I paid a friend $80 to get me a liter of Jack Daniels.

Drank about 3/4 of it and then went wandering through the town I live in, only to wake up in an alley.

>Tfw Clan fl0w makes you want to kill yourself

Frog
June 7th, 2015, 07:07 AM
lol. what is clan flow? Is it like [Cult] but unofficial?

oops_ur_dead
June 7th, 2015, 07:27 PM
I paid a friend $80 to get me a liter of Jack Daniels.

holy shit dude are you retarded

Apocist
June 7th, 2015, 08:45 PM
I really held back on being a complete ass

Bruno
June 19th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Is suicide a joke to you, Apo?

Apocist
June 22nd, 2015, 06:24 PM
Is suicide a joke to you, Apo?

link to thread you moved this to and felt the need to de-rep me: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32010-Is-Jurassic-World-good?p=487748#post487748

note: I may only see replies if you 'quote' me(the perk of being an inactive member)

Bruno
June 22nd, 2015, 07:34 PM

link to thread you moved this to and felt the need to de-rep me: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32010-Is-Jurassic-World-good?p=487748#post487748

note: I may only see replies if you 'quote' me(the perk of being an inactive member)

Explain yourself

Ash
June 24th, 2015, 11:04 AM
RIP in peace

Bruno
June 24th, 2015, 11:17 AM

Manchild

SparkNuts
June 24th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Did you drink it like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGJmJW2MLw

Apocist
June 24th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Explain yourself

Interesting, it didn't actually notify Apo of comments/quotes this time around.

Apo's not required to explain anything, but he'll appease your whim. (honestly speaking, he doesn't remember what he was going to say anymore)

He found it foolhardy that you consider drinking yourself silly to be a form of suicide. Although he stands corrected...because supposedly you'd killing yourself whenever you drank slowly.

So...congratz...Bruno got drunk... Now go find some help. First for your demented thoughts and ways of improving your way of mind with this unjust world. Then some for your stupidity, thinking that would work.

Apo really isn't one to give bad remarks(really isn't). But Bruno just seems to make so easy to just...let loose...
Anyone else know what Apo's saying and get what he's feeling?

Bruno
June 24th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Interesting, it didn't actually notify Apo of comments/quotes this time around.

Apo's not required to explain anything, but he'll appease your whim. (honestly speaking, he doesn't remember what he was going to say anymore)

He found it foolhardy that you consider drinking yourself silly to be a form of suicide. Although he stands corrected...because supposedly you'd killing yourself whenever you drank slowly.

So...congratz...Bruno got drunk... Now go find some help. First for your demented thoughts and ways of improving your way of mind with this unjust world. Then some for your stupidity, thinking that would work.

Apo really isn't one to give bad remarks(really isn't). But Bruno just seems to make so easy to just...let loose...
Anyone else know what Apo's saying and get what he's feeling?

The idea was to get hit by a car

Apocist
June 24th, 2015, 10:13 PM
The idea was to get hit by a car

Well you sure did a lot of unnecessary steps

Apocist
June 24th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Much love for you Bruno, much love <3

Bruno
June 24th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Much love for you Bruno, much love <3

I needed liquid courage

Ash
June 25th, 2015, 09:28 PM
O NO RIP IN PEPPERONI

Orpz
July 5th, 2015, 09:21 PM
One of my friends tried to commit suicide a few months ago. He posted a note on Skype and I contacted his roommates immediately and they told me he was just lying on his bed and not doing anything weird. I told them to make sure he doesn't leave the room. When one of them told me that he was in the restroom before I made contact, I began to get worried. Then I remembered he was on medications for depression and told them to call poison control and the cops immediately.

There are some times in life where you suspect something might have happened and you really really don't want it to be true, but it's true and that's out of your control. It turns out I was right and he had overdosed. They took him to the hospital to pump his stomach and he ended up going comatose. It took him about 4 days to wake up.

In his note, he said that his actions could be perceived as selfish, but that we, as his friends, should not force him to live a life he didn't want to live. I don't know if I should have honored that request as a friend but in the split second that my brain was processing it, I made the calls.

I understood where he came from. He's had it really rough. But he is incredibly bright and talented in a field that makes him happy. It would have been a humongous waste of talent. But it was what he wanted and asked of me as a friend.

So to this day I don't know if I saved a human life, or as The Incredibles put it, ruined his death.

I worry about him sometimes.

Lazers
July 6th, 2015, 05:06 AM
yolo