PDA

View Full Version : SuperJacks Trip To London.

SuperJack
May 25th, 2015, 12:07 AM
So. On my way to London. My first time, and since I will have spare time whilst I play Mule. I'd thought I'd bore you all with unneeded information and updates about my trip.

Right now, after terrible trainstation bacon bap, I'm chilin on the virgin train. Listening to songs that contain "Jack". In the title.

Whenever on public transport, I'm always looking into peoples Windows, hoping that one time I see the typical hot girl getting dressed in them. just to see if it really does happen.

Hear I'm gonna struggle ordering coke in London. Because of my accent it sounds like cock to them.

If you know of any swell places to visit, tell me. I've made some random plans up to please the Dragon, since it requires schedules. Which I do not like.

People should just do what I do, Hold tight and pretend it's a plan.

Brendan
May 25th, 2015, 12:13 AM
So. On my way to London. My first time, and since I will have spare time whilst I play Mule. I'd thought I'd bore you all with unneeded information and updates about my trip.

Right now, after terrible trainstation bacon bap, I'm chilin on the virgin train. Listening to songs that contain "Jack". In the title.

Whenever on public transport, I'm always looking into peoples Windows, hoping that one time I see the typical hot girl getting dressed in them. just to see if it really does happen.

Hear I'm gonna struggle ordering coke in London. Because of my accent it sounds like cock to them.

If you know of any swell places to visit, tell me. I've made some random plans up to please the Dragon, since it requires schedules. Which I do not like.

People should just do what I do, Hold tight and pretend it's a plan.

how have you lived in england for so long but never been to london

Firebringer
May 25th, 2015, 12:15 AM
SuperJack, lets play I spy.

SuperJack
May 25th, 2015, 12:53 AM
Cuz. Its Down South.

I'm from the north.

SuperJack
May 25th, 2015, 06:04 AM
Sitting in "Accessorize"

So far, seen sport people shouting at each other, the roads covered in red double Decker busses. Done a desperate search for a free bog since I needed a slash.

Made 4 attempts to use the under ground. Still not managed to get on a train. Lack of maps. So ended up walking a round.

Went to the British Museum. Whichbeas just full of old stuff. About a million vases. But I did see a doctor who Bank Note. Made sure I took picture of all the penises and bangers and rear ends.

I hate having a camera. What the fuck is the point of taking pictures that a billion other people have taken picture of. Can just internet search for things we want to see pictures of now.

AppleyNO
May 25th, 2015, 07:21 AM
Question... Are you actually Scottish and not English?

Frog
May 25th, 2015, 07:56 AM

As you get closer to london you pass the red light area by the tracks for a free "window" show. ;-)

Mugy
May 25th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Question... Are you actually Scottish and not English?

He's probably northern English.

SuperJack
May 25th, 2015, 08:38 AM
Its a bit like GoT. I'm from the North. Scotland is just a frozen hellhole. It's beyond Hadrians wall.

thedougler
May 25th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Cuz. Its Down South.

I'm from the north.

Distance really isn't a factor in your miniscule European countries. It looks like a 5-5.5 hour drive from anywhere in the rest of England to London. Tops. I could understand if you've never gone before because there's nothing to see. Just financial offices, chavs, and Muslim rape gangs. The British Museum is nice though.

SuperJack
May 25th, 2015, 08:46 AM
I don't drive.

Cryptonic
May 25th, 2015, 09:43 AM

Distance really isn't a factor in your miniscule European countries. It looks like a 5-5.5 hour drive from anywhere in the rest of England to London. Tops. I could understand if you've never gone before because there's nothing to see. Just financial offices, chavs, and Muslim rape gangs. The British Museum is nice though.

What gonna rip on you for insinuating your country is big. but then I saw your location.
Takeslike15hoursjusttogonorthtosouthinasingleprovi nceincanada masterrace

Frog
May 25th, 2015, 10:57 AM
I could understand if you've never gone before because there's nothing to see.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17957&d=1427391716

you can rent the presidential suite at the Ritz London, play SC2 Mafia

thedougler
May 25th, 2015, 02:35 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17957&d=1427391716

you can rent the presidential suite at the Ritz London, play SC2 Mafia

pffft stay pleb. My SC2Maf gaming rig>>>>>yours. I even have a chamberpot under the desk so I never need to leave the room. Mom empties it once a month. Still haven't found the cat, but he's been MIA in here going on 3 years now, presumed dead. I have all the amenities of civilization at arm's reach here, and there ain't no way I'm leaving this room.

SuperJack
May 26th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Yeh. London sucks when not on your own.

Orpz
May 26th, 2015, 04:59 PM
How do you feel about your country's election results?

Mugy
May 27th, 2015, 01:20 AM
RIP UKIP

SuperJack
May 27th, 2015, 03:18 AM
At least it's not another coalition.

Yesterday was fun turned shit. National History Museum was meh, science was brilliant Though. Wish I had spent all day in there.

Tried to go to Harrods. But bitch fucked it up. Really pissed me off.

Ended up having tea (Dinner) at The hotel. Made my night because the chef brought our food in this order: Deserts, Starter, Main.

But it made me think. Why do they , when making a chapichino not put the sugar in first, because then I have t. Ruin the froth by putting the sugar though it [which is the fun part] but stirring it is a pain in the ass.