View Full Version : Account name: 1-S2-1-3618438

Dash
May 17th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Account Name: Tassadar
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3618438
Your Realm: NA
Approximate Points: 5000-10000?

NOTE: recently changed my SC name from "Dash" to "Tassadar"

I used to play a ton of mafia, hadnt played in over a year (I believe I was playing in 2013). Decided to go for a few games today, but since I got a new computer a few months ago my points (and replays) are gone, so I can't provide any of that. Although as you can see, this forum account is pretty old and uses my former account name.

Also I'm unsure about exactly how many points I had, all I remember was that I was close to being able to choose my executions.

Damus_Graves
May 17th, 2015, 01:28 PM
I'm not completely sure what I can do without a way to confirm the points you used to have.
I looked for a match of your ID in the sc2mafia database but I don't see anything.
If you played a ton a while ago there might be someone who remembers you and could provide a replay.
You said you were close to having a choice of executions and I'll look that number up to see what point zone we are shooting for.

Dash
May 17th, 2015, 01:30 PM
If that can help, my last few games (besides today's) were a few days after the Triad update.

Damus_Graves
May 17th, 2015, 01:34 PM
So being able to choose your executions is around the 5k mark.

Dash
May 17th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Then it mustve been around 5k. I can't tell you much else

EDIT: if this is too much trouble it's fine, I understand you can't really do much without solid evidence and besides being a minor annoyance I won't cry over it if I can't get all these points or even some of them back.

Damus_Graves
May 17th, 2015, 01:47 PM
for this point value I could make do with a screenshot or someone else coming in and vouching for you or anything like that.
Other than that I'm afraid my hands are tied.

I'm going to leave this up for a bit longer. Maybe you can find some friends you played with before to provide something here I can use. Till then though.

Damus_Graves
May 17th, 2015, 02:49 PM
Based on the private messages Dash and I have sent I am willing to throw you a bone on this case.
Point restore approved for 5000.
Let this be a marker for the future for all who want point restorations.
Replays are vital. While I'm willing to try and work with you, taking an extra second to save your replays will make this process run so much smoother.

fred
June 21st, 2015, 03:15 PM
You have 1 week to reply on the need of this restoration. I am sending a private message to you as well. If no reply is posted, I will mark this thread as denied. You may post another restoration request if needed.