PDA

View Full Version : Complaint about censoring posts moderators do not like because they dont agree with them.

ArchangelEZ
May 13th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Ok so, apparently to post on one of those sub-forums such as autism anime sub-forum, your post has to be approved to by a moderator. Now this is complete fucking bullshit, because this is clearly censoring some genius opinions such as myself because I know this autist moderator "fred" , the moderator of the sub-forum, will not approve my post because he does not have the brain to comprehend what I said. So basically my genius post will be censored just because you require a moderator to approve a post. Great system bro, no wonder only the autistic people can post there. So basically you have 2 options, pay $500 for moderator on the page on paypal to buy it, or suck the moderators dick and agree with everything he says. Now honestly, that system is terrible. No wonder this forum is dead. That feature needs to be removed, if you want ANY relevant discussion. Because this autistic moderator fred thinks hes great because he has to approve your post that agrees with his fucking stupid opinion. What a joke. Also what kind of autistic name is fred LOL. Get a life dude, congrats on being the moderator of an autistic sub-forum, I bet you feel great bro. "fred" LMAO. Fucking 12 year old moderator of the sub-forum. Complete joke honestly.

Cryptonic
May 13th, 2015, 06:16 PM
probably your post count that did it, tbh. I approved the message.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 07:01 PM
lolwut

BananaCucho
May 13th, 2015, 07:24 PM
What did the original post say? Idk how to vote

waterbringer
May 13th, 2015, 07:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HfuznYh.jpg?1

Sometimes we love trolls, sometimes we hate them and sometimes trolls just leave us standing there, mouth wide open and utterly confused. But whatever our attitude is: nobody escapes trolls. They are everywhere: on wiki, on mailinglists, at conventions, on mailinglists about Wikis... But this is not a talk to lament, but one to celebrate. Indeed, trolls can be destructive in a most negative manner. But they don’t have to be. To troll means to do the unexpected, to play with expectations, to be disruptive and to do the action that is not supposed to happen - but this can be constructive and creative as well as destructive.

Historically some form of trolling has always been present in society. We will dig a little into this and how modern technologies radically changed the now widely used techniques of trolling. Through the excercises we hope to give the audience a better understanding of how trolling can disrupt everyday life in a productive manner - showcasing skills of both the old masters and the new.

Based on ten years of trolling experience as troll, admin and - most importantly - trolling admin, several years experience as professional community manager and polished up with actual scientific research this talk will offer:

A typology of trolls from the plain boring to the the unsettling one, the evil one to the inspiring troll.

The talkwill showcase tips and tricks for effective trolling. It will showcase tips and tricks for playing with expectations - how to identify them, subvert them and turn them around in your favor.

Is trolling is done right everybody involed should have fun.

But good trolling is not only fun, it actually is a short way of solving problems and initiate solutions that in other ways could hardly be found. This presentation will give a short outlook on the uses trolling can have:

it can de-escalate conflicts it can open up new perspectives it can integrate different viewpoints it can loosen up stalemate positions it can bring people together

Troll for love and understanding.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 07:57 PM
What did the original post say? Idk how to vote

It said:

REDACTED

thedougler
May 13th, 2015, 08:06 PM
This gets at the crux of it. Trolling really is all about bringing people together. I see no reason why Archangel shouldn't be given full moderator powers. He did literally nothing wrong.

Also, isn't Fred the one who banned Balthy in-game for no reason other than not liking him?

BananaCucho
May 13th, 2015, 08:17 PM
This gets at the crux of it. Trolling really is all about bringing people together. I see no reason why Archangel shouldn't be given full moderator powers. He did literally nothing wrong.

Also, isn't Fred the one who banned Balthy in-game for no reason other than not liking him?

Fred = Helz?

thedougler
May 13th, 2015, 08:36 PM
No I'm refering to Balthy's first ban, the one that he successfully appealed. That one was Fred, not Helz. I think Helz even helped him get his points back.

BananaCucho
May 13th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Oh thats right, Helz banned you.

Brendan
May 13th, 2015, 08:49 PM
It said:

lol why did you edit the post just to post it again

BananaCucho
May 13th, 2015, 08:51 PM
lol why did you edit the post just to post it again

Cuz mods don't get infractions for language...

ArchangelEZ
May 13th, 2015, 08:54 PM
LOL nice job Lysergic remove my post because you disagree with it. Exactly the point of the thread, thanks for proving my point. The mod abuse is strong.
You literally removed my post because you don't agree with it, that seems a bit unfair LOL. Not sure why you're even allowed to do this. Looks like you paid for your mod, because you honestly do not deserve it all with the way you're treating an intelligent member of this forum. Honestly a complete joke dude, congratulations on removing my post because your unintelligent opinion does not agree with it. Well played friend. You accomplished a lot.

Brendan
May 13th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Cuz mods don't get infractions for language...

Archangel is a god and we should make him the official king of sc2mafia.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 09:31 PM
REDACTED

Why do you keep posting "REDACTED" over and over again? I don't get it.

ArchangelEZ
May 13th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Keep removing my posts for no reason bro, you're setting a great example for the power abusing mods of this forum. Looks like you're just proving my point even more bro. GG stay EZ.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 09:36 PM
REDACTED!

Keep removing my posts for no reason bro, you're setting a great example for the power abusing mods of this forum. Looks like you're just proving my point even more bro. GG stay EZ.

http://i38.tinypic.com/xm8qpv.gifhttp://i38.tinypic.com/xm8qpv.gifhttp://i38.tinypic.com/xm8qpv.gifhttp://i38.tinypic.com/xm8qpv.gifhttp://i38.tinypic.com/xm8qpv.gifhttp://i38.tinypic.com/xm8qpv.gif

ArchangelEZ
May 13th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Your post has been reported for spam. Good day Lysergic.

BananaCucho
May 13th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Well that escalated quickly.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 09:42 PM
Your post has been reported for spam. Good day Lysergic.

Saw report. Moved thread to CJ. Didn't even give you an infraction for flaming Fred in OP in GenDisc.

Muv-Luv
May 13th, 2015, 09:46 PM
Wow this is just sad, an innocent member making a legitimate post moved to CJ just because this moderator "Lysergic" dislikes him. Honestly that is just pretty sad. This thread actually brought up quite a few good points too. It's a shame this power abusing moderator doesn't want the community to see them. Shame on this Lysergic person.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Wow this is just sad, an innocent member making a legitimate post moved to CJ just because this moderator "Lysergic" dislikes him. Honestly that is just pretty sad. This thread actually brought up quite a few good points too. It's a shame this power abusing moderator doesn't want the community to see them. Shame on this Lysergic person.

Lawl. Use a proxy next time.

Muv-Luv Alternative
May 13th, 2015, 09:50 PM
The mod abuse is so strong in this thread by this person "Lysergic". I'm quite disappointed in him as I thought he didn't abuse his powers. This thread really proved that wrong. This Lysergic person should be demoted for what he has done.

Lysergic
May 13th, 2015, 09:51 PM
The mod abuse is so strong in this thread by this person "Lysergic". I'm quite disappointed in him as I thought he didn't abuse his powers. This thread really proved that wrong. This Lysergic person should be demoted for what he has done.

Agreed, demote him, draw him, and quarter him!

Muv-Luv Unlimited
May 13th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Totally agree with Archangel's constructive posts. Not sure why Lysergic makes some of them say "REDACTED". He seemed to bring up a lot of good points, this is just clearly mod abuse honestly.

Helz
May 13th, 2015, 09:56 PM

I like Balthy. Don't ever question that. I bet in spite of my banning him he will even tell you as much.
And on that note please excuse me. I have not completed my audit of him that was requested 2 days ago which is inexcusable in spite of what I have done in that time. The reason Arch and other 'trolls' shouldent be mods is that it takes work. It takes hours of effort that end in someone spitting in your face for trying to help something you believe in.
Its easy to raise hell now and then as a subject is popular. Its easy to say someone is worthless and fucked up. Tearing something down takes moments. Building it takes months if not years. There is a reason nobody wants to stack up 1000 domino's but everyone wants to knock them down.

That said. By all means please judge those that have spent countless hours if not days, weeks, or months of their life second by second trying to make this game better for the players. Your 5 seconds of effort here on some hot topic has 100% validity to pass your critical thoughts on people that actually contribute to the community. Any one of you that has the balls to say otherwise Feel free to PM me. But I have been down this road before and none of you ever do. You just love the drama queen champ card that comes with your bullshit.

Fuck you and have a nice day. Im REDACTED.

Brendan
May 13th, 2015, 09:58 PM
I like Balthy. Don't ever question that. I bet in spite of my banning him he will even tell you as much.
And on that note please excuse me. I have not completed my audit of him that was requested 2 days ago which is inexcusable in spite of what I have done in that time. The reason Arch and other 'trolls' shouldent be mods is that it takes work. It takes hours of effort that end in someone spitting in your face for trying to help something you believe in.
Its easy to raise hell now and then as a subject is popular. Its easy to say someone is worthless and fucked up. Tearing something down takes moments. Building it takes months if not years. There is a reason nobody wants to stack up 1000 domino's but everyone wants to knock them down.

That said. By all means please judge those that have spent countless hours if not days, weeks, or months of their life second by second trying to make this game better for the players. Your 5 seconds of effort here on some hot topic has 100% validity to pass your critical thoughts on people that actually contribute to the community. Any one of you that has the balls to say otherwise Feel free to PM me. But I have been down this road before and none of you ever do. You just love the drama queen champ card that comes with your bullshit.

Fuck you and have a nice day. Im shitfaced.

very drunk helz

Mugy
May 14th, 2015, 12:24 AM
REDACTED

BananaCucho
May 14th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Redact Helz's language please and give infraction.