PDA

View Full Version : [ignore]Voting Bug

Janice
October 31st, 2011, 12:39 PM
As you can see the last trial, the sk left the game and said the GF was Jack. However, with 3 players left, 3 people were still required for a trial to commence.

Lazers
October 31st, 2011, 04:37 PM
this is intentional

Janice
October 31st, 2011, 04:49 PM
this is intentional

no its not

Lazers
October 31st, 2011, 04:55 PM
this is intentional

no its not

Wait, clarify this for me, were you attempting to vote the same day that the SK left?

Janice
October 31st, 2011, 05:25 PM
this is intentional

no its not

Wait, clarify this for me, were you attempting to vote the same day that the SK left?

The town put the sk on trial. The SK outed the GF, then left the game, town voted innocent. With 3 players left in the game(2 town 1 GF) 3 votes were still required to vote someone up. Meaning everyone had to vote for someone when that was impossible

Dust
November 1st, 2011, 07:01 AM
Doesn't the voting requirements come from the beginning of the day? If that is the case, then it would go like this

4 people total means you need 3 votes to lynch.
1 person left but because the day has not ended it still requires 3 votes to lynch.

Deathfire123
November 1st, 2011, 10:25 AM
Doesn't the voting requirements come from the beginning of the day? If that is the case, then it would go like this

1 person left but because the day has not ended it still requires 3 votes to lynch.

no when someone leaves then the required votes usually drops in the middle of the day (14 people (8 votes required) 1 guy leaves (7 votes now required))

Dust
November 2nd, 2011, 06:18 AM

no when someone leaves then the required votes usually drops in the middle of the day (14 people (8 votes required) 1 guy leaves (7 votes now required))

I have not seen that. I may have not noticed it but this is how I see the voting requirements.

Yayap
November 2nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
If someone leaves during the day, the vote requirement doesn't drop. The person who left only "dies" during the following night.