PDA

View Full Version : Petition to take down the Anime sub-forum

Muv-Luv Alternative
May 11th, 2015, 02:47 AM
So I noticed your forum has an anime sub-forum, and was just quite offended by it because most people seem to take it as a joke and do not post relevant things. They don't seem to actually be true intelligent otakus like myself and thus, don't deserve to post in the anime sub-forum. Nobody seems to fit this category on this forum and so I believe it should be taken down due to the high amount of autism and cringe on that forum.

An anime sub-forum will simply never work on a forum like this, it should really be taken down. Hopefully this request is taken seriously because it is quite offensive to people as of my intelligence. It truly hurts to see these people discuss such a dignified subject with such little knowledge.

That is all. Please remove the sub-forum, Thank you. :)

NoctiZ
May 11th, 2015, 06:11 AM
Your request is shit and you should feel bad. This post belongs in Circlejerk. But because you posted this in GD I will state my opinion as if you actually believed whatever trash you posted here.. "true intelligent otakus like myself" LOL

The only reason we're not getting a lot of discussion about anime is that not many people here watch anime a lot. I was obsessed with them for a while and I still enjoy them quite a lot but there's not much to discuss here because most people have not seen many anime. If there were more people interested in discussing anime that'd bring a lot of life into it but as it stands right now I could rather go on reddit and do that there. Apart from that I still like to post news that excite me to this sub-forum or if I feel like I watched a great anime I'll make a thread about it and see who else has watched it.

Damus_Graves
May 11th, 2015, 06:19 AM
Shots, shots.

The sub forum was introduced to invite more out of game conversations, such life the real life forum.
So if something was to go it probably be real life.

Slaol
May 11th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Third option is only option

Firebringer
May 11th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Third option is only option

I approve this message.

Muv-Luv Alternative
May 11th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Your request is shit and you should feel bad. This post belongs in Circlejerk. But because you posted this in GD I will state my opinion as if you actually believed whatever trash you posted here.. "true intelligent otakus like myself" LOL

The only reason we're not getting a lot of discussion about anime is that not many people here watch anime a lot. I was obsessed with them for a while and I still enjoy them quite a lot but there's not much to discuss here because most people have not seen many anime. If there were more people interested in discussing anime that'd bring a lot of life into it but as it stands right now I could rather go on reddit and do that there. Apart from that I still like to post news that excite me to this sub-forum or if I feel like I watched a great anime I'll make a thread about it and see who else has watched it.

I should feel bad for trying to improve the forums? Also why are you harassing me for simply trying to improve the forums? I don't really care if you're obsessed with anime when you're completely autistic and bring a bad name to intelligent people such as myself it's quite annoying to see you post this. Honestly when you said you were gonna go on reddit I thought you were trolling me LOL. But I'll reply assuming you're serious, basically you're a complete normalfag with no taste in anime who probably doesn't even have a waifu trying to talk to me about an intelligent subject acting like he knows what hes talking about. You really don't know anything about this subject and shouldn't be posting when you have no idea what you're talking about. Compared to me, you're nothing, I am so much smarter than you in every way you dont even compare.

Also, I have reported your post for harassment, good day.

deathworlds
May 11th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Why do I think this is work of someone we already know?

Brendan
May 11th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Why do I think this is work of someone we already know?

hmmm

NoctiZ
May 11th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Also, I have reported your post for harassment, good day.

It did absolutely nothing. Good day. 8)

Apocist
May 11th, 2015, 07:20 PM
It's people like you that give anime enthusiasts a bad name...

MasterNinja
May 20th, 2015, 05:55 AM
i agreed on the trolls spotted in here with no respect for others.

yes
http://i.imgur.com/nYBQzHg.png