PDA

View Full Version : Pansy's Lateral Thinking Puzzle #2: Case of the Cupcake Stomping (UNsolved)

Pansy
October 28th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Pinkie Pie goes over to Rainbow Dash's house for a party, and during the party goes to talk to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash then grabs a perfectly good, and tasty cupcake made by Pinkie Pie, throws it on the ground, and stomps all over it out of the blue. A little bit afterwords they both go on partying, happily, as if no good and tasty cupcake was just wasted and stomped on. Why is this?

Ash
October 28th, 2011, 07:55 PM
They were both COMrades in disguise, and they were like "NO! WE SHALL NOT EAT CUPCAKES TONIGHT, COMRADE!"

Pansy
October 28th, 2011, 08:04 PM
They were both COMrades in disguise, and they were like "NO! WE SHALL NOT EAT CUPCAKES TONIGHT, COMRADE!"

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzy3CPlm5qgdnomZAwGMNYjp3Fd-vWKZKjJ8aicfOB3DUses6Iwj2qMIxxUg

CptGorilla
October 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Rainbow Dash lives in the clouds and only Pegasus Ponies can step on clouds. Therefore, Rainbow Dash stomped on a cupcake to make a carpet of sort so that Pinky Pie can disembark from her hot air balloon and enjoy the party!

Pansy
October 29th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Rainbow Dash lives in the clouds and only Pegasus Ponies can step on clouds. Therefore, Rainbow Dash stomped on a cupcake to make a carpet of sort so that Pinky Pie can disembark from her hot air balloon and enjoy the party!

A very plausible scenario, but no its not correct

Pedobear
October 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM
The cupcake had been trifled with.

Pansy
October 29th, 2011, 07:05 PM

No

Celt
October 29th, 2011, 07:16 PM

OMGICWUTUDIDTHER

CptGorilla
October 29th, 2011, 08:58 PM
So is it assumed Pinky Pie can step on clouds even though she can't?

Pansy
October 29th, 2011, 09:08 PM
So is it assumed Pinky Pie can step on clouds even though she can't?

No, but Pinkie Pie was able to get to Rainbow Dash's house, however how Pinkie Pie got to Rainbow Dash's house does not matter in this puzzle, so you may think of whatever scenario you want of how Pinkie Pie and the other ponies got there, because that does not matter.

SilentShadow
October 31st, 2011, 05:40 PM
The cupcake was made out of Bran. Which seems stupid because you'd think it would help get all those damn rainbows out of their asses....

Pansy
October 31st, 2011, 05:41 PM
The cupcake was made out of Bran. Which seems stupid because you'd think it would help get all those damn rainbows out of their asses....

Nope, not close at all.

SilentShadow
October 31st, 2011, 05:44 PM
Well you did say "a little bit afterwords" so in that time their could ahve been an apology that happened in order to make Pinkie feel better and be happy again. It doesn't say that Pinkie was never mad, just that Pinkie was happy a bit afterwords.

Pansy
October 31st, 2011, 05:54 PM
Well you did say "a little bit afterwords" so in that time their could ahve been an apology that happened in order to make Pinkie feel better and be happy again. It doesn't say that Pinkie was never mad, just that Pinkie was happy a bit afterwords.

Your scenario you gave though was wrong, and Pinkie was never mad.

SilentShadow
October 31st, 2011, 08:45 PM
Damn I actually thought that was it :/ Would finding a hidden meaning that is left un noticed in the initial reading help to find the answer?

Pansy
October 31st, 2011, 08:54 PM
Damn I actually thought that was it :/ Would finding a hidden meaning that is left un noticed in the initial reading help to find the answer?

Partially, i'll give an important hint that Pinkie Pie was 'frightened' when the cupcake was stomped on...

TheWaaagh
October 31st, 2011, 09:16 PM
Did Pinkie Pie specifically cook that cupcake for Rainbow Dash? For example, could RD have been excitedly searching for a ring or some other present inside the cupcake?

SilentShadow
October 31st, 2011, 10:10 PM
It was a trap. Inside the cupcake someone planted some sort of trap or device that wasn't supposed to belong in it and RD stomped on it to distinguish the trap. Pinkie was frightened that it existed int eh cupcake, and was happy due to RD saving the day.

Pansy
November 1st, 2011, 03:10 PM
Did Pinkie Pie specifically cook that cupcake for Rainbow Dash? For example, could RD have been excitedly searching for a ring or some other present inside the cupcake?

Nope

It was a trap. Inside the cupcake someone planted some sort of trap or device that wasn't supposed to belong in it and RD stomped on it to distinguish the trap. Pinkie was frightened that it existed int eh cupcake, and was happy due to RD saving the day.

Again no, it isn't super complicated.

SilentShadow
November 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Okay how about this: No one gave two shits that it happened.

Pansy
November 1st, 2011, 03:27 PM
Okay how about this: No one gave two shits that it happened.

No

TheWaaagh
November 1st, 2011, 03:40 PM
Did Rainbow Dash know that it was Pinkie Pie's cupcake she had crushed?

Afterwards, did Rainbow Dash apologize?

And as a leap of faith question, Rainbow Dash isn't on a diet is she? Maybe she just straight up overreacted.

Pansy
November 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM
Did Rainbow Dash know that it was Pinkie Pie's cupcake she had crushed?

Afterwards, did Rainbow Dash apologize?

And as a leap of faith question, Rainbow Dash isn't on a diet is she? Maybe she just straight up overreacted.

Yes
There was no need to
Irrelevant

Prism
November 1st, 2011, 05:11 PM
It was a get well soon party as RD had hurt her leg, she demonstrates that she's healed by stomping on the closest thing, a cupcake! Pinky is frightened outa concern cause she thinks RD is gunna hurt herself!

Pansy
November 1st, 2011, 06:19 PM
It was a get well soon party as RD had hurt her leg, she demonstrates that she's healed by stomping on the closest thing, a cupcake! Pinky is frightened outa concern cause she thinks RD is gunna hurt herself!

Nope

Ganondorf
November 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Did Pinky have a positive opinion of the cupcake?

Was Rainbow Dash happy to stomp on the cupcake?

CptGorilla
November 4th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Partially, i'll give an important hint that Pinkie Pie was 'frightened' when the cupcake was stomped on...

Pinky Pie had the hick-ups.

jaczac
November 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Dash saw a spider on the cupcake.

She stomped.

Partying continues.

SilentShadow
November 4th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Rainbow had a seizure spontaneously, which spasmed her arm thus throwing the cupcake to the ground, and spasming her leg to stomp on it viciously. Then got up 5 minutes later perfectly fine and partyed along.

Pansy
November 4th, 2011, 08:28 PM

Yup you are correct!

TheWaaagh
November 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM

Yup you are correct!

Jesus, were these seizure-inducing hiccups? I can imagine dropping something, maybe, but going ape-shit all over the ground? Lol oh well.

SilentShadow
November 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
No the point is that pinkie had hiccups and made rainbow dash a cupcake. In order to help pinkie get rid of ehr hiccups rainbow did something that would frieghten her. She took teh cupcake and threw it on the the ground, then stomped on it which frieghtened pinkie and made her lose her hiccups.

TheWaaagh
November 4th, 2011, 10:06 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh wow, I can't believe I misread Rainbow Dash vs Pinkie Pie, especially when it comes to a puzzle about reading carefully. Now it makes sense, my bad.

Pansy
November 5th, 2011, 07:59 AM
No the point is that pinkie had hiccups and made rainbow dash a cupcake. In order to help pinkie get rid of ehr hiccups rainbow did something that would frieghten her. She took teh cupcake and threw it on the the ground, then stomped on it which frieghtened pinkie and made her lose her hiccups.

Yes that is the full story, i just cant edit this thread title for some reason

Dust
November 5th, 2011, 08:03 AM

Try editing the OP.

Pansy
November 5th, 2011, 07:25 PM

Try editing the OP.

Thats my point, I have no edit button just a quote button

Dust
November 5th, 2011, 07:31 PM
That's wierd

Edit: I can edit, silent

SilentShadow
November 5th, 2011, 07:32 PM
You can't edit things in this forum section. I don't know why :/

Pansy
November 5th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I can't edit on any forum section right now for some reason... :\\

SilentShadow
November 6th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Same, I can't edit anything.... What the fuck people.... What the fuck...

Sixel
November 13th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Rainbow dash wasn't hungry. >:P