PDA

View Full Version : account name : 2-S2-1-2367576

ktmsy
April 21st, 2015, 02:50 PM
Account Name: kymsy
Account ID: 2-S2-1-2367576
Your Realm: EU
Approximate Points: 500 point maybe not sure

i built my own computer, then i tryed to copy my precedent bank file and that didn't worked. i got banned for this reasons :)
played with NoPro today so he explain me how to make a request.
i don't have any replay of my previous game =(

have nice day guys !

nopro
April 21st, 2015, 03:24 PM
This thread is an appeal!

He got pointbanned in this thread (which also contains a replay): http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/28875-Kymsy-2-S2-1-2367576?highlight=2367576

The reason for the ban was the bank robber archievment.

I'm not sure if this can happen when copying the bank file. Looking at his report it doesn't look like he wanted to hack points.
I suggest to unban his bank file.

You can earn 500 points very fast with archievments (some archievments even give you 500 points in one game).

ktmsy
April 22nd, 2015, 03:42 PM
ty nopro, i just wanted to put my bank file on my new computer but at least that failed and got me ban =/

Cryptonic
April 22nd, 2015, 03:53 PM
Honestly, that report looks like you tried to give yourself all the Solo Win achievements & Hung Jury and accidentally gave yourself Bank Robber lol.
Even if we disregard the Bank Robber achievement, I highly doubt that in 9 victories one would be able to obtain Survivor, Jester, Witch, Executioner, Amnesiac, and Citizen solo win.

Copying a bank over to a new computer will not alter achievements. We are usually OK w/ un-pointbanning people when they come and apologize and agree to never do it again or points gone forever. But It's hard to want to help you out when you come to post and lie to us.

Coast
April 22nd, 2015, 04:42 PM
Yeah, I agree with Cryptonic. Under no circumstance should you have bank robber unless you modified your bank file.

The point ban should stay.

ktmsy
April 23rd, 2015, 12:38 PM
of course that give me all achievement because i made something wrong and that fucked the copy, so i used some copy of one bank i found on internet cause mine was corrupted (didn't know why). At least that didn't give me what i was trying to restore and i got banned. you got the real reason of your suposition

at least it's not in 9 victory, but in 19 => watch the screen of the report

Damus_Graves
May 16th, 2015, 06:59 AM
This isn't a point restoration appeal.