Wynntastic
April 10th, 2015, 06:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

NoctiZ
April 10th, 2015, 07:39 AM
It's truuu

Apocist
April 11th, 2015, 10:42 AM
hahahah....watching "In defense of Weeaboos" that played after.

Frog
April 13th, 2015, 09:53 AM
My friend from Uni had a weeaboo roommate. Over the years he found housing with other weeaboos. He'd watch infinite anime series, read the manga, was into D&D and graduated summa cum laude with degrees in biology and political science. Became a lawyer, got an Asian girlfriend that goes with him to comic con every year. Different strokes for different folks. I think he's happier than ever. Stayed true to himself and got what he wanted. Remember 'no ragrets' :-D

NoctiZ
April 13th, 2015, 10:09 AM
My friend from Uni had a weeaboo roommate. Over the years he found housing with other weeaboos. He'd watch infinite anime series, read the manga, was into D&D and graduated summa cum laude with degrees in biology and political science. Became a lawyer, got an Asian girlfriend that goes with him to comic con every year. Different strokes for different folks. I think he's happier than ever. Stayed true to himself and got what he wanted. Remember 'no ragrets' :-D

Just a tad cringe inducing and the reason why people hate on weeaboos. But I guess these people would also have a more cynical personality.

Frog
April 13th, 2015, 11:05 AM
Just a tad cringe inducing and the reason why people hate on weeaboos. But I guess these people would also have a more cynical personality.

I read your msg as an Afro Carribean chef. Your skype pic is burned into my memory lol.

Did I mention he still wears a fedora when he's not in court?

NoctiZ
April 13th, 2015, 11:23 AM
I read your msg as an Afro Carribean chef. Your skype pic is burned into my memory lol.

Did I mention he still wears a fedora when he's not in court?

What

who does? I feel out of theloop

Frog
April 13th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Lol, the irl weeaboo I know still wears a fedora.

NoctiZ
April 13th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Lol, the irl weeaboo I know still wears a fedora.

Ohh, gotcha. I bet he doesn't really rock it either..

Frog
April 13th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Ohh, gotcha. I bet he doesn't really rock it either..

He doesn't really rock the kimono either but that doesn't stop him from wearing it to dance dance revolution competitions. :-P